200th CONCERT

By SJlover2019

Super Junior is preparing for their 12th comeback which will mark their 20 years in the industry and the upco... More

PROLOGUE
A NORMAL DAY
MISSION BEGINS
BREAKING RECORDS
THE FIRST STAGE
CONVERSATION AND MORE
QUESTIONS AND CONFIRMATION
GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS
THE SECOND MEETING
ANNOUNCEMENTS
THE TRIP
THE AWARD CEREMONY
THE CONCERT

THE FIRST MEETING

285 8 1
By SJlover2019

While the directors of vocal, rap and performance dept. were busy improving their trainees, Dong Hae was composing a new song, Siwon was busy managing the finances and planning for their upcoming expenses, Kyuhyun and the eldest were out for their variety show appearances, all of them received a message on their phones.

MEETING AT 20:00PM AT THE CONFERENCE HALL. BE THERE ON TIME AND DON'T BE LATE.

It was a message from the head of the label and the trainees were informed that they will have an early off today. The whole day passed with them running around, teaching, shouting and having fun.

Ten minutes before the meeting, when the conference hall was being prepared, Hae entered with lots of coffee. He had brought for whole staff and also the members. Shin Dong appeared with some snacks to munch on during the meeting. Wook came with some healthy food that he had prepared himself. Rest members just came on time and everyone sat on their designated places. And the meeting began.

Teuk: How's the public reacting to Sungmin's new album?

Chul: They are pretty happy with the music and are contended by the fact that he doesn't work with us. Many people want us to perform together but many are still against it.

Kyu: I don't understand people. It's been ages since his marriage and he even has a kid now. What's the problem with them?

Teuk: What about Kangin? What is he doing next?

Siwon: Hyung is planning to act again and has received a few scripts as well. Though he is not given a male lead, he just wants to be in front of camera again and is thinking to accept two out of the five roles offered.

Teuk: Hmm, sent me a copy of the scripts and the roles offered to him. How is everything going for our newly debuted group?

Yesung: Hyung, the public gave a nice response for their music and performance skills. They have guested on more than a few variety shows and are preparing for their first concert tour now.

Hyuk: Yes hyung. We just have to change their choreography a bit and adjust their vocals according to the echo of concert hall. Rest assured.

Chul: Their variety skill is definitely different. They have something that belongs to them, you know like their individuality. We did good by not giving them characters. Let them be themselves and explore the industry in their own way to carve their own path.

Hae: Hyung, you know the songs that they wrote and composed are more famous than the ones that I wrote for them.

Teuk: That's impressive Hae but you know that we will still choose to use the songs written and composed by you.

Hae: Thank you hyung. I thought I don't have to do this anymore because no one would need it. I love you hyung.

Everyone laughed at how he was still a cry baby in front of their leader while he was so strong at home in front of his husband [Hyuk Jae].

Teuk: How's the preparation of our comeback going on?

Shin Dong: Come to the training at least for once hyung. You still don't know the choreography for stage.

Hyuk: No complaints from rap dept but hyung, please attend the rehearsal otherwise we will have to delay our comeback stage.

Everyone laughed again at this started complaining about the hyungs.

Chul: Jung Soo-ah, let's attend the rehearsal from now on and prioritize our things in a bit better way.

Teuk: I agree Chulie. Let's do that.

Hyuk: Hyung, let's go and eat now.

Teuk: Not now Hyuk. Wait for the main reason of the meeting.

Everyone shouted hyung in unity.

Chul: Didn't we already discuss about everything Jung Soo-ah?

Teuk: No Chul. So the main point is that we will be holding Super Show 11 with our 12th album. Hyuk and Shin Dong, what theme are you thinking for this tour?

Shin Dong: We are planning to put love as our theme. As in our major colour would be red to show our love for our fans and the strength they give us.

Hyuk: We are also thinking to induce some newly introduced technical stuff in our concert for connecting in better way. Please tell in advance if any of the members want any special performances.

Teuk: Good. Now we will also be celebrating our 200th Concert in this tour and will be completing 20 years of togetherness. During the tour, Hae will be turning 38. What are the special arrangements you have thought about?

Kyu: I wish we could be 15 on stage again.

Though everyone heard him, no one reacted to it. The members decided to ignore his statement and he didn't say anything again as he knew how sensitive everyone were about this topic.

Hyuk: Hyung, for Hae's birthday, we will be having a cake cutting ceremony and a special performance which is a surprise for him so I can't say here. The file related to it will be sent to you by tomorrow.

Shin Dong: Yes hyung. Also, for our 200th concert, we are only planning to have a cake and gifts for all the fans who will attend it. If you allow, we can invite a few of our close friends as special performers.

Teuk: No need for that. It's our special day and let us celebrate it solely with our ELFs. Prepare a separate segment of KRY and D&E at our 200th concert. You can pick your own songs and you will have 30 minutes to perform. In three days, submit the report of our new group's tour and by the end of this week, submit the report of our tour. Understood.

"Yes hyung" shouted everyone even though it was only for two people. He understood that if he doesn't wrap up now, he will be in trouble, so he concluded.

Teuk: I know you are bored. Let's rejuvenate you guys. Let's go for dinner.

Everyone cheered and headed to the cafeteria. The menu was specially designed by Teuk, Wook and Kyu. It was made to increase your appetite and fill you to the brim. It was healthy, delicious and well presented.

When they reached the eatery, they found a few trainees sitting and chatting over there who froze in their places seeing them. They just smiled, told them to enjoy and went to take their food. They then sat in their places and started discussing their schedule, making fun of each other, interrupting their married lives, teasing and having lots of fun. The trainees just sat quietly in a corner and watched them for a while after which they left.

After the dinner, when the members were going out, Teuk asked Chul to accompany him to his office. It was already late and the members twitched their noses at it.

Kyu: Doesn't your wives tell you guys to go back home sooner hyung?

Wook: Why do you have to stay till so late hyung?

Hae: Maybe that's why their wives keep complaining.

Everyone laughed at it and the leader said that it was an important thing and they are not in the office at the same time during the day which is why they have to stay till a bit late. Then all the members left for their own destination.

In the office.

Chul: I know what you are worried about Jung Soo-ah. You want to fulfil Kyu's wish, right?

Teuk: You are right Chulie. You know, it's just not his dream but all of us. When he mentioned them did you see how the others react?

Chul: Yeah. It was like they wanted the same but were afraid to say. They have really grown up a lot. They know that this topic will hurt everyone so they ignored it.

Teuk: They have really matured. You remember when Hae left the car because Hyuk wasn't telling him what he was feeling. Now he won't bug Hyuk to tell him his surprise.

Both laughed at that memory.

Chul: So what are you planning to do? I know your brain is always working and you wouldn't call me if you didn't want to know what I think about your plan.

Teuk: Can't say no. Well, this time let us surprise the members.

Chul: Let's do it then.

They decided to prepare something special for their members and left for their own homes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1.1K 17
oneshot collections of delusions and what ifs during the filming of queen of tears
19.2K 696 30
This is a story about a couple who decided to break apart after had a wonderful time together for years. And finally, they meet again. "Can we fix o...
2K 51 10
A story based on post disbandment behavior of the members of Super Junior while their leader has disappeared. What surprises awaits them when as per...
263K 13.4K 115
⭒ nct dream ↳ when you bring a bunch of chaotic people together in an app. ROYALJAEM。2020 ❜ !! chapter count may be high but most of them are extr...