Gohan OC x seven deadly sins...

By MrDrippy202

When meliodas and Elizabeth had a child during the holy war, he had blond hair (like super sayian gohan) he h... More

Arrival
Meet elizabeth
6 years past
The sleeping forest
Gilthunder vs sins
Meet ban
Finding king
Necropilops
Fighting festival
Fighting
Meet gowther
Holy knight expirement gone wrong
Battle for brittnia part 1
The awaken of a god
Award ceromony
Sickness
Scared treasure lostvayne
Galand
istar training
Fighting festival 2
The true power of gohan
Revival
Time skip
Back to liones
family's past
Next god of destruction
Chandler
Meliodas the new demon king
Competiton setteled!
The return
Gohan anger unleashed
The beast
Reveal
holy war
War torn britannia
Faitality
Sneak peak
Escanor vs gohan
Gohan true pontential
Mixed feelings
Finale part 1
Thanks for 7k reads
Final chapter

Trying to master beast

307 2 0
By MrDrippy202

Gohan: alright I'm here, Yo whis!

Whis then teleports down.

Whis: why hello gohan. What do you need?

Gohan: well whis. About what you said earlier about me mastering el blanco, when can I?

Whis: as I said before, you need an emotional trigger to happen. And you need the proper strength and ki.

Gohan: so how can I?

Whis: it's simple. We need to make you a super saiyan god.

Gohan: super saiyan god?

Whis: yes, ssjg is when you have god ki.

Gohan: like you and Beerus?

Whis: yes. But surprisingly, when you went ultra instinct, you had god ki influenced in you.

Gohan: so I need to master ssjg?

Whis: yes.

Gohan: alright.

Whis: so this is what your supposed to do, I will put you in a training harder than your normal one.

Gohan: alright if it makes me stronger.

Whis then sends Gohan to a place where the gravity is much harder.

Gohan: man, this gravity is harder than the normal one. But if it means getting stronger and protect the people I care about, I will just have to deal with it.

Gohan then stands up and begins training.

Few hours later.

Gohan has been doing his training well. He was able to unlock ssj2 but for a period of time.

Gohan: I made great progress right know. But I have to go further beyond!!

Gohan then focuses for a while and then starts powering up higher and higher than before. After a few seconds, he unlocks ssj2 fully.

Ssj2 gohan: so this is what this power feels like? It's amazing. But my training is not over.

As ssj2, Gohan then continues to train harder and harder.

After 4 hours, Gohan then focuses. His aura then turns into a red fire arua. Then he turns ssjg.

Ssjg Gohan: so this is ssjg? It's amazing. I feel stronger too.

Whis then sends Gohan back.

Whis: I see that the training paid off?

Ssjg gohan: yeah.....it feels incredible.

Whis: I see. Well you may go back now.

Gohan: *powering down* thanks whis.

Whis: you are very welcome.

As Gohan waves by whis then sends him down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 21.6K 32
(Various x reader) After the murder of her mother, (Y/N) fled to Earth to get away the Goddesses. Her existence was strictly forbidden and punishable...
20.5K 671 18
𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑺 has been keeping their relationship a secret and hidden for over 𝟑,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠, One was a very powerful but handsome demon...
390K 14.2K 56
ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ Killing her father, the General of the Demon Army, was the only way (Y/n)'s best friend and his lover could escape and in doing so, (Y...
286K 5.3K 17
You have been with the captain since he was born, you were with the ten commandments with him, you joined the eight deadly sins with him, you were hi...