Solicitude| Vkook

By nandytae

Taehyung and Jeongguk were the hottest couple in the college. They are just perfect. Not from the outside but... More

Authors Note
1
2
4
5
Epilogue

3

461 11 7
By nandytae

[Got a little late... Sorry😋😋] 

One Month Before the present day.

Jeongguk came to the college, but he was bored as his cute lover left him for his friend.

"That little orange-head. Can't he call his boyfriend for things like this? I am sure he would love to help him. But no, he has to take Taehyung. No doubt, my angel came in his words." Jeongguk sighed the 100th time cursing Jimin for taking Taehyung, leaving him all by himself.

Well, it's not like Jeongguk doesn't have friends, but still, he is a sucker for being with Taehyung.

"Hey, Jeongguk." Jeongguk looked over his shoulder only to find Jieun in that pretty white dress looking like an angel sent from heaven. All the eyes were on Jieun while she was looking at Jeongguk with her innocent look.

"What?" Jeongguk said, almost in a pissed off tone. Cause he was.

"Are you free?"

"No... you got your answer. Now, go."

"Oh please. Don't be like that. A guy like you doesn't look good while being all alone like this."

"Who said I am alone? Can't you see my mobile here? I am using it. That means I am not alone. Now get off."

He shrugged Jieun and stomped toward his classroom.

Like this, Jieun tried many times to take his attention, but it was only making Jeongguk more pissed and how bad he wanted to punch her if it was not because she was a girl and second Taehyung won't like it.

"Listen to me carefully. Don't think that I am not saying anything to you cause I am a guy. It's more because I respect girls but, at the same time, the girls who keep clinging on guys like a slut. I hate them, so go get yourself a guy and cling onto him as much as you can, but don't dare to irritate me again."

Jieun stopped at the harsh remark as her jaw dropped, and her face turned pale on the harsh and irritating voice of Jeongguk. She feared him for the first time. She felt afraid of raising the monster of Jeongguk.

"You can't get a guy like him like this." Suddenly a voice made him turn around, and there stood another guy who was practically eye-fucking Jieun. But since she was not having it. She showed him a face with an expression like, 'I know that Duh!!'

"So, what should I do?" She said.

"Play the victim." His voice sent shivers in Jieun spine.

"Huh!!" she lifted an eyebrow on his remark.

He went in front of Jieun. Face inches apart. Jieun visibly gulped but didn't show her intimidation to the latter. Wonho bent near her earlobe and said, "I will help you get that guy. But..."

Jieun's breathing hitched in her throat.

"You have to reward me by yourself for one night." Wonho said devil dancing in his eyes. Jieun's eyes widened, she pushed Wonho and slapped him.

"I will get him the way I want. But I am not going to surrender like this." she said and walked away from there while clicking her heels."

"She is a thing," Wonho licked his blood-stained lips. "She is a kitten that bites."

He smirked at the feisty Jieun.

AFTER TWO DAYS

"I accept it."

"What did you accepted my poor kitten." Jieun scoffed at the nickname. But it's not like she can do anything about it at all.

She was being restless of running around Jeongguk to notice him. But he was not even considering his attempts.

She was tired, and the thing is she had to be fast before Taehyung came back. She finally gave up and turned in to Wonho's offer.

"I will offer you myself, but for that, you have to share with me the plan first."

"Hmm... sure. " With that, Jieun walked away with Wonho while listening to all his plans, and surprisingly the idea sounded too great for her expectations.

It was perfect. No man, not even Jeongguk, would be able to save himself from the trap.

NEXT DAY

Jeongguk was walking again to the cafeteria. He was walking through the gallery. Suddenly he heard a high pitched scream of a girl. It was coming from the stairs. He fastly ran toward the voice and saw a black shadow passing. He tried to run behind it. But the shadow person was fast.

He sighed and turned his head only to find a bruised Jieun. She was thrown on the corridor, and blood was spilling from her head. Her lips were swollen and bruised, and blood was coming out from there. Jeongguk's eyes widened in horror after seeing the girl in the unconscious state.

"Hey, Are you alive?" Jeongguk said while shaking the face of an unconscious Jieun. She slightly opened her eyes and then again fainted. He picked her and ran towards the nursing room.

After waiting outside of nursing home for a while, the doctor finally showed up.

"Doctor, Is she okay?"

"Are you her boyfriend?"

"No..No. I was just happened to be there at the time of the accident. I couldn't find the suspect, but I saw her in this state and took her to the hospital."

"Well, thanks, Mr. Jeon. You did the right thing. She was horrifically abused. Her internal organs were beaten many times. She is unconscious. But she is out of danger. You can check on her after a while." The doctor said, and Jeongguk took a deep breath to relax.

"Thanks, doctor."

"Yes, and please take care of her."

"Yeah, Sure" Jeongguk bowed in front of the doctor and went in the room where Jieun was taken.

She was bandaged in her head and hands and stomach area.

"Who could've done this to a girl?" Jeongguk thought.

"I should call her family members, but I don't know them. Oh right, I know the girls who keep wandering around her. But I also don't know their contact numbers. I guess I've to wait until she gets conscious."

TIME SKIP

Jieun opened her eyes. Eyelashes flickering multiple times to remove the blurred vision before realizing she is in a hospital nursing home.

She tried to move, but a sudden wince of pain from her neck aroused, and she almost stopped herself to curse Wonho.

"That asshole." But then she saw Jeongguk, who was sitting in the chair nearby. Drowsing. Or maybe fallen asleep while waiting for Jieun to open her eyes. She smiled in victory. Cause her plan was working the way she wanted.

FLASHBACK STARTS

"Istg, if your plan didn't work, then I will make you pay for every blood you are going to shred," Jieun said while a hint of fear from the pain is evident in her voice.

"Just trust me on this, my kitten," Wonho said.

After which all Jieun remembered that she got unconscious after one hard slap of Wonho and a harsh bite bruises in her neck.

FLASHBACK ENDS

The lengths Jieun was taking to be with Jeongguk don't make any sense, and the thing is she is doing this just because she wanted Jeongguk to be protective all over her as he is now with Taehyung.

But love is not something which can earn using tactics. It has its way of entering in people's life. You can't force to be someone's love or make them love you forcefully. It's an internal feeling. Love is an emotion. Unlike others, it also doesn't last forever. It changes with time. But what makes people live together with eternity is the way they understand each other, the way they can't feel complete without the other.

But neither Jieun was understanding any of this, nor she wanted to.

"Excuse me," The nurse said while waking Jeongguk up.

"Y...Yes." Jeongguk said while regaining himself from his half-asleep brain.

"The patient is awake now. You can talk to her."

Jeongguk nodded and walked in Jieun's room, finding her in resting position but eyes wide open like she was suffered through a hard trauma.

"Are you alright?" was the first word that came out of Jeongguk's mouth.

Jieun turned her head lifelessly. She was pretending too hard not to burst out laughing from her acting but also need to act weak in front of Jeongguk.

"I... I am afraid, Jeongguk." A tear slipped from the vixen's eyes.

"Do you remember who he was and why he was trying to hurt you like this?"

Jieun shakes her head.

"Do you have any idea why that person wanted to hurt you?"

"Not sure... but I think I know the reason." Jieun's voice was as low as that she was on the edge of a knife. Almost going to break.

Jeongguk sat on the chair, trying to hear her properly.

"There are some boys in senior years who tried to hit on me. They even stalk me when I walk home. One day they stopped me in my way and asked if I want to date them. But I rejected it. Cause I love you."

This took Jeongguk a little off-guard.

"They got furious and warned me that I'd end up in a bad situation if I didn't say yes. It turned out; they were not just saying things."

A sad smile crept through her, and her tear started to fall again.

"Jieun, look, I am sorry. I c..."

"I know Jeongguk; you can never love me cause you love Taehyung. But..."

Jeongguk's eyebrows furrowed.

"But can you please protect me? I am not asking much. But until Taehyung is not here. Please be with me. Sunmi and Soyeon were scared to be with me. They left me. But can you please? Until I recover."

A pleading girl is always a significant weakness of a guy. And also when a girl in a state like Jieun pleading to Jeongguk. How can he say no to the bruised girl?

ONLY IF HE KNEW!!!

So Yeah!! Chapter-3 updated as well as Dynamite Teaser MV released. Also In the Soop episode-1 released. I am so damn busy with the whole thing. I can't even find the time to shoot my Journal for next month. But I will try my best as I always try to. I also got a new idea about my upcoming book. I actually got inspired about it while watching the 2018 MAMA BTS performance. I will start working on it. But not now as my final exams are coming...😭😭😭. So much to do... My poor soul.

Fighting!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 1.6K 7
Eager nights, longings for the warmth, urge to feel, possessive grips, lust on repeat, overwhelming music of sweet moans, bed creaking on loop, sweat...
40.2K 1.7K 15
{ 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 } In which, Kim Taehyung is forced to marry an innocent boy who's too pure for this world. .. . . . Top Tae Bottom Kook . ...
751K 42.2K 31
"Look at the mirror, bun. Look at that aroused look of yours, can't you see you're still shivering under my touch? So seductive yet pitiful-" "S-Stop...
323K 11.8K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...