Deviation (bwwm) *Mature* Com...

By Thewastelands

When Tania Roberts' father passes, she is left with the responsibility of renting out the land that's been in... More

Important Information
Face Claims
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Epilogue
Publication

Ten

10.7K 579 117
By Thewastelands

Tania made him two sandwiches while refilling Penelope's food bowl. She hurriedly buried her head in the metal dish devouring the dry kibble. Instead of the beer he wanted, Tania settled on a glass of water and headed back upstairs.

"Knock knock." She announced at the door, waited a moment, then entered the room.

"Did you take your medicine yet?" Flint held up the bottle of antibiotics that Dr. Kelly had given her. Since she'd been thrown in dirt near the pasture it was better safe than sorry to take them.

"I'll take it once I'm done. Here." Taking the bottle from his hand, she sat it on the nightstand then passed him the plate.

"I appreciate you taking care of me but don't forget about yourself. Come here." Flint set the plate to his right before pulling her to sit on the edge of the bed. His arm snaked around her waist to keep her seated.

"I haven't forgotten about myself, but you're a priority considering you can't take care of yourself."

"Yes, I can." His tone was clipped and a determined look sat on his face. Tania could tell independence was a sensitive subject from his knee jerk reaction.

"You're right, I'm sorry. You're more than able to care for yourself, but I want you to relax and let me help. Can you do that for me?" Her words trailed off to a nurturing whisper as she rubbed the tension from his forehead. Running her hands up through his hair seemed to work in relaxing his tense body.

"Yeah." He muttered as he laid back against the pillows she'd stacked behind him. Reaching over, she took a piece of the sandwich she'd cut in half and gave it to him. "Thank you."

As he ate, she made her way back downstairs to begin cleaning. It would be an easy task to complete while her mind pondered whether she'd be flying back home or staying the extra week. She didn't want to waste money but she couldn't leave her shop unattended for long.

The sound of shuffling feet made her look up from her kneeled position at the shoe rack. Flint slowly stumbled down the steps in nothing but black boxer briefs, his hand cradling his ribs carefully.

"You're supposed to be resting!" She half scolded, stumbling over herself in an attempt to help him down the rest of the stairs. The skin on his back was soft and warm beneath her hand and she fought the urge to trail it lower.

"Thanks," he huffed as he leaned his large form against her smaller, "and it's okay to walk around. I've broken plenty ribs before, darlin, no need to worry."

Tania didn't bother asking how he'd broken ribs before considering he worked on such a large farm. Instead she allowed him to continue his journey into the kitchen.

"What'd you come in here for?"

"I'm getting that beer." He chuckled as he watched her face scrunch in a faux scowl. Tania felt her toes curl at the butterflies that filled her stomach when he leaned down to kiss the tip of her nose. She'd never experienced a partner so open to affection.

"No! No, no." She called as she finally processed his words. "You can't have alcohol while you're on medication."

"I've drank plenty of times on Kelly's meds- it's all just basically Tylenol anyways." He shrugged as if it was no big deal.

"Flint!" She slapped his wrist lightly, her face stretched in surprise.

"That is so unhealthy. You're not doing that in my presence, kill yourself by your lonesome." A cackle bubbled up from her stomach at the crude joke but she quickly covered her mouth as to keep it down.

"Of course. I'll be sure to schedule it in as soon as you leave." His eyebrows were lifted and he smiled brightly. It was a relief to see that he hadn't taken the joke to heart.

"Okay but in all seriousness, that's so dangerous. Please, stop it." The room felt smaller and more intimate as she stared up into his eyes, her eyebrows laced with concern. He hung his head, let out a defeated sigh, and pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry, you're right. It's extremely dangerous and I won't do it anymore." The whisper made her feel better and was solidified with a kiss to her temple. Tania felt like she'd been sent to heaven as she leaned against his warm chest, listening to the heavy thump of his heart.

"Look at me." He pulled back, his hand cradling the side of her face.

"You're so fine and smart and caring." Each word was backed by a slight squeeze of her cheek.

"Boy, get out of my face." She giggled at the unfamiliar attention. Flint was a breed of man she'd yet to experience and it made her nervous.

"I'm serious and whether you believe it or not, it's true." As she tried to look away, his hand held her facing him.

"Okay, I get it." Pushing against his chest, she cocked her head back to hide the gigantic smile on her face. It filled her with glee to feel so wanted.

"Nah, I don't think you do. Can I show you a more," his hand trailed down her back, "physical example?"

"I don't think sexual activity is recommended with your injuries, mister." Placing her hand in the crook of his elbow, she half attempted to get out of his close embrace. Tania could feel her panties becoming soaked just at the idea of having him fill her once more.

"I'm more than capable. Look." He released her and flexed his arms. Naturally his muscular arms flexed, revealed a mountain of ripped muscle and veins. The sight nearly caused her head to spin.

"Mmm, not sure what that has to do with what I said." She deflected once more.

"That means I'm more than capable of fucking you." He spoke bluntly. It almost made her take a step back as she'd never experienced a man so forward speaking. All her past relationships were filled with innuendos for sex or action based initiations.

"...o-okay." The stuttered whisper earned her a heavy kiss that sucked the air from her lungs. His mouth worked quickly against her own, occasionally nipping at the swollen flesh. The room was only filled with their heavy breathing and shuffling feet as he backed her into the counter.

"Take this off." He spoke as he pulled away and tugged at her oversized sleeping shirt. She wasted no time in pulling the material over her head and reaching back to unclasp her bra.

A moan echoed among them as Flint grabbed her chest with one of his large hands and leaned forwards to lick up her neck. His fingers pulled her nipple taunt while his mouth suckled at her sensitive skin. Tania leaned her head to expose more of her skin while keeping one hand on his casted arm just in case.

"Come on." Pulling her away from the counter, he led them to the couch. "Bend over."

"Are you sur-"

"Shut up and do as I say." He cut her off. The authoritative command made her stomach drop and her pussy throb. Without another peep she did as she was told. His hand grabbed her hip and dipped into her lower back to create an arch.

"Just like that." The gravely mumble made her close her eyes, her pussy pulsing for him. She heard the snap of his waistband being pulled down before she felt his finger hook into the side of her panties.

She expected him to pull them down but he continued to slide his finger down before pulling them over. A sudden rush of air on her hot core let her know he'd exposed her entirely.

"Look at my baby, already wet for me. You've been ready for me to fuck you, haven't you?" Tania could hardly process his words over the buzzing of her body. Pure eroticism encapsulated her being and she wanted him to rip her open.

"Yes, sir." She whimpered as he pushed his tip against her folds. The moment his tip pushed into her awaiting body she could feel herself pull him in for more.

"Fuck, baby." He moaned out as he sunk deep within her wet, velvety walls. His hand greedily tried to swallow her hip as he isolated his own to pump into her. Tania was overcome with surprise and pleasure as his thrusts increased to pound her insides.

"Oooo, shiit!" She cried as her hands tightly grasped the back of the couch.

"Say my name." His hand left her hip to smack her ass harshly before returning. Her toes curled into the carpet and she couldn't stop herself from pulling away from the intense pleasure he forced upon her.

"Where you goin, darlin?" There was laughter in his tone as he smiled down at her limp body on the couch.

"I...I just... need a second." She held her stomach as she rolled onto her knees and pushed her face into the back cushion.

"Turn around." Flint commanded as he pulled her hips to the left. She followed without question, her legs now spread and feet hanging off the edge of the couch. Instead of entering her once more, he slowly got to his knees and began kissing up the back of her thighs.

By the time he'd laid his lips to her pussy, Tania felt like she'd cum at any second. His soft lips laid kisses along her before he lightly spread her open. Low cries of pleasure vibrated from her as he worked to make her cum.

Just as she felt herself about to fall over the edge, he pulled his mouth away and worked to get back to his feet. She could see him wince slightly but it didn't detour him from positioning his hips within hers and entering her.

Tania sighed at the full feeling that encapsulated her as he pushed into her until their thighs were tightly together. Their bodies set a rhythm as she backed into his thrusts- the added motion causing him to hit deep within her walls.

Sexual desire and lust thickened the air around them and caused the lights to blur. Tania worshipped his name with moans and meows of appreciation as his hips rolled into her swiftly. Reaching back, she attempted to use her hand as a barrier to his punishing strokes.

"Who can't handle you? Don't run now." He taunted as he pulled her arm away and continued his punishment.

Her legs shook violently and her eyes rolled back as she came on his large, throbbing dick. The arch in her back disappeared as he continued pushing into her harder and faster- the pleasure nearly blinding.

"Ahh! Baby, fuck!" She screamed as he pushed deeply within her causing her to crash down into the couch. His body tumbled down with her, a pained groan leaving him.

"I'm sorry, darlin." He breathlessly muttered against the back of her shoulder.

"It's okay. You good?" The last thing they needed was for him to get even more hurt.

"Yeah, just give me a minute."

———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 6.1K 26
Fresh out of high school and finally home from Panama, 18-year old Stella Hawkley is surprised to find a new farm-hand waiting for her at the airport...
1.7K 111 26
Jessie White stands out from the crowd. As a Southern woman, she defies the typical expectations for a twenty-four-year-old. While others her age mig...
148K 6.4K 35
"Dance with me." While I knew it wasn't a demand, it wasn't a question either. I hesitated and he noticed. "Come on Grace, give this gentleman the...
355K 15.8K 35
"Look, Toni. Not everyone who comes into your life is there just to use you. Some people are there because they really do care about you" Erik's calm...