Walking on Glass Ceilings (A...

By unstablepunkreigns

~We knew each other for a long time, but after we met again everything changed.~ Liv and Brent have been frie... More

Prologue
Damn I love school
Chocolate, best way to express friendship
Sleepless night
Parents
Cinema
Your turtle ass
Like an angel
Enormous Turtle Virus
Should we get married tonight ?
a good guy
Mr Relationship
Shells
When friendship turns into a bond
Life hits you...no Q hits you !
Bear Hug

BFSB

151 5 2
By unstablepunkreigns

Liv's POV

"Okay just... act ashamed...give them what they want", he whispered in my ear. I nodded and laughed, while seeing the eyes of our parents becoming bigger and bigger.

I act like I just had recognized our parents and poked his arm from me.

"Mom, Dad...hey...what are you doing here ?" My mom smiled, I realized that her 'you guys wanna go in your room and play' thing had been just something to help her criminal plan bringing us together "Oh we missed you two", now she saw my bruise, "baby what happened to your head ? Awwwh" "N-Nothing", come in the house I'll give you something so it won't hurt that much anymore" "Mom it's okay...Brent said it isn't that bad, he knows what he's talking about." for sure she took my arm and went with me in the kitchen.

Brent's POV

"What happened ?", her dad asked. "Oh...we", I added a bit of blushing there, "...I mean she kinda fell down and crashed to the floor", I said acting like they caught me.

My dad smiled at me...while my mom looked to the floor. Haha got them...they believed me...I had to tell that Liv "I-I will go in and look how she's doing okay ?", I said. "Sure sure", my mom said.

I turned around and smiled like an idiot, it was so easy to fool our parents.

The problem is that I think that I really feel something for Liv...that's dumb....but there was this weird feeling I had since I had to leave her the last time to go back to Chicago...I thought I just had missed her because she's my best friend...but I missed her with every text message more and when I saw her again I knew there was something different.... I realised it even more when I held her in my arms in the woods yesterday and looked into her beautiful eyes, but it seems like I am the only idiot feeling like that and I don't wanna make it even weirder for Liv...it would just be like today...she would ask questions I wouldn't be able to answer. I mean I wasn't even sure what I felt and until I didn't knew I wouldn't do something about it.

Liv's POV

Finally my mom went out...she was in the mood to ask embarassing questions.

Brent went in

"Hey", he said.

"Hey", I replied.

"They're really taking it" "Yeah I know...mom's acting weird"

"Not just your mom. They asked what happened and I stumbled around like uhhhm we...I mean she fell down and stuff"

"You did whaat ? And they believed it ?" He nodded "I didn't know you were that mean Seabrook" "I'm a professional in stuff like that ya know ?", he laughed in his cute and raspy way.

"Well we have to continue our mission Agent Seabrook...our parents are about to head to the mall with us..after that they'll eat at a restaurant and go to your house at the end" "You found all that out in that short time ?" "Yeah I didn't want to answer her questions about us" "Oh...well then...cmon Mrs future Seabrook", he held his arm infront of me so I could take it "Sure Mr Seabrook...there's only one thing you should know" "What ?" "It would be so boring to go to the restaurant so I told my mom that you invited me to the cinema...bet you haven't seen Age of Ultron yet huh ?"

"Liv you haven't changed just a single bit", he said and laughed.

"What ? You are the rich Hockey Star right ?" "I know I know"

"You should sit together in the back", our parents adviced us smiling...I slowly got afraid of what they all bet...I mean they're totally weird like 'yo bet on first kiss after two days' it was a embarassing thing.

Brent and I seperated us from our parents after a while and went to look for new CDs, DVDs or Video Games...that was kinda our thing.

We even went into a clothing shop even though it wasn't really our idea of fun to look through hills of textiles.

We bought each other caps though, they said bf's...we thought it would be fun so we added an b so it would say best friends since birth.

Brent also bought me the first Thor movie which I wanted to buy for such a long time...I promised I would watch it with him together.

After a few hours we caught our parents in a coffee and immediatly grabbed each others hands so they would have something to stare...even though it didn't really fit with our new caps but we liked the idea of the hidden message.

(I just wanted to thank you all for reading and I hope you still like the story :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 125 9
Ich dachte das wĂ€re nur eine einmalige sache Smut😋
1.6K 12 8
Ein abgewandelter Verlauf der Story "Gerrnzen der Liebe"
70K 477 26
Auf dem Heimweg wird Elena entfĂŒhrt und findet sich in ihrer persönlichen Hölle wieder.
17.8K 1.2K 14
[#ONC2024] Der Open Novella Contest ist auch in 2024 zurĂŒck mit funkelnden neuen SchreibvorschlĂ€gen, um euch aus eurer Drachenhöhle locken. Wieder ei...