Your Tattoo{LuWoo FanFic}

Oleh woopfiretruck

This 'soulmate' thing is funny... Until you realise it's real. Lebih Banyak

♤You Make Me Happy♤
♤Why Do You Make Me Smile♤
♤Your Love Will Always Stand Out♤
♤Why Is It You♤
♤How Can I Do This♤
♤Not When I'll Dissapoint You♤
♤I Bet You Never Had It Like This♤
♤Is It Him♤
♤Am I Wrong♤
♤Why Do You Know♤
♤You're My Missing Puzzle Piece♤
♤How To Make You Love Me♤
♤Happiness Is Short Lived♤
♤Can I Do This♤
♤Going Too Well♤
♤Open Your Eyes♤
♤Don't You Dare♤
♤Is It♤
♤I've Got Some Things You Want To See♤
♤Why Him And Not Me♤
♤I Can't Fix You♤
♤My Only Source Of Happiness♤
♤Should I Do This♤
♤With Your Ghost♤
♤Really Just In Pain♤
♤Please Forgive Me♤
♤I Need To Talk With Him♤
♤I Will Wait For You♤
♤Were You Always This Beautiful♤
♤I'm Always Here For You♤
♤I Will Take Care Of You♤
♤I Thought It Was Going Well♤
♤Is This Enough♤
♤Please Don't Worry♤
♤Never Expected♤
♤Why Was I So Stupid♤
♤I Love Spending Time With You♤
♤Are You Mad At Me♤
♤Is It True♤
♤I Wish It Was Me Who Made You This Happy♤
♤I'm So Glad It's You Who Makes Me This Happy♤
♤Let's Hang Out♤
♤Is It Christmas Yet♤
AYO AYO

♤People Change♤

350 15 1
Oleh woopfiretruck

It's been about a month. Jungwoo now has around 5 jobs. He has the one before school, 2 after school, a night time shift and a weekend job. He now makes around $150 a week. It would be a beginning but he still had the previous bills to pay.

"Give me the money."
"What, why?"
"So I can pay the bills."
"It's not enough though."
"It is beginning. So just give me the money. All the money you make go to me, okay?"
"Fine..."

Jungwoo handed her the money and left. He hopped on his bike and and went to his morning job.

~

Someone, named Lee Dongho, finally came back home after a night of drinking out and making out with different girls. His clothes reeked of alcohol and everyone could smell it.

Today, when he came back, he bumped into someone on his lawn.

"Watch where you're going, loser!"
"I'm sorry."

Hang on. He sounds familliar. Quiet voice that, in his opinion, sounds 'gay' and he knows the guy who works for his dad is named Kim something

"Kim Jungwoo?"
"How do you know my name?"

Dongho took his hood and mask off.

"Oh fuck." Jungwoo whispered to himself.
"So you're the loser that works for my dad? My dad told me that you're probably really poor and that's probably true. Let's check."

Dongho took out Jungwoo's empty jean pockets and laughed at him.

"Wow. Not a single dollar. How poor can one get?"
"Dongho, this really isn't any of your business."
"Oh, yes, it is. You'll see later. See you at school, fag." said Dongho, going inside and flipping him off.

Jungwoo could only think about how fucked he is. His stress level grew by 1000. He had no time to worry about it now though. He had a job to attend.

"Ah, fuck. Of course it's you. You never miss a day now do you?"
"I don't plan on missing work, sir."
"Well, you're a pretty annoying one, eh?"
"If by annoying you mean hard-working then yes, sir."

Mr. Lee grabbed the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

"I will pretend you didn't say that. Anyways, here's today's newspaper. Bye now."

Jungwoo delivered those newspapers as fast as he could and then went back to school.

He has been noticeably getting more and more tired and not being his usual self but he wouldn't tell anyone anything. Not Doyoung, not Haechan, not Lucas, not anyone.

"Jungwoo, what the hell is going on? You're not your usual self and you haven't been ever since like last month. Kim Jungwoo, what is happening?" asked Doyoung.
"Nothing! I already told you I'm fine!"
"First of all, don't you raise your voice at me. Second of all, then why are you not your usual self?"
"Because people change, Doyoung."
"That's it. I am done trying to be a good friend. When you'll wanna tell me what's happening then I'll be listening. Until then, I'm done with this."
"Okay then."

Jungwoo walked off and went to his usual place in the school. He quickly sat down as tears formed in his eyes. He sighed as the crystal-like tears slowly rolled down his cheeks.

He hates the situation he's in but what he hates even more is that he can't tell anyone because who knows what will happen. He hates lashing out at his friends like that. He hates lying to eveyone. But what he hates the most is his lazy mom that puts all of this pressure on his shoulders.

After like 3 tears fell down he stopped. He needed to get his shit together so he can go back to class.

After a couple of minutes he got up and walked back into the building. He just wants a hug so that's what he went to get, from his good friend, Lucas. He gladly hugged him back and didn't let go. He waited for Jungwoo to do so.

"Jungwoo, are you okay?"
He slowly nodded.

Lucas started playing with the other's hair. He was really peaceful. Well, until a certain Lee Dongho walked by and looked at them disgusted-ly and then started grinning. Lucas was furious at him but decided not to say anything or else he'd break the hug with the older that clearly needs right now.

After a couple of minutes, Jungwoo broke the hug. For a second, he forgot about all his problems. It was as if they all vanished. As if everything was suddenly solved.

However, he knows it wasn't true. He knows that after school he has so much stuff to do. He knows that he's the key brains in his house and that having a roof under his head depends on him. He knows it and he absolutely hates it.

It was the second break and he was again at his spot, all by himself. He was reading his book with his earphones in, listening to music. Well, until he got a text.

lucas_xx444:
Hi Jungwoo
Wanna meet up tomorrow after school?
I have something important to tell you
But you can't ask me about it until we meet up tomorrow, okay?

j.woo:
uhh oke
but i cant hang out exactly after school cause i have some stuff to do but around 7 pm is okay since you only wanna tell me something?
and since when do you type with uppercase lol

lucas_xx444:
Yeah, that works too
And I don't know, just wanted to be fancy, you know?

j.woo:
oh okay then
but where

lucas_xx444:
Well I know a place
Let's meet behind the blocks of *ineert street name*

j.woo:
oddly specific but oki
see you then

lucas_xx444:
Bye

~

"Hyung, have you seen my phone?" asked Lucas, turning his bag upside down to let everything fall.
"No? Can you not find it?" said Doyoung.
Lucas shook his head.
"Hang on, I'll call you and if anyone finds it they'll pick up and return it to us."

Doyoung dialed Lucas' phone number, hoping that someone would pick up. However, no one seems to do so.

"I am so fucked."
"Listen, we'll find it. It must be around the school. Let's just go around to your locker first. Maybe you left it there."
"I haven't even been to my locker all day but okay, let's try."

They walked towards Lucas' locker. The only thing on that corridor is a random person walking away from the lockers.

Lucas put in his locker combination and opened the door. All you could see in there are a bunch of papers with a phone on top.

"How? I didn't even open my locker today."
"I don't know, but at least you have it now."
"Yeah. I guess that's good."

~

The school day was so boring, you could fall asleep at any time. The fact that it's raining showers doesn't help either. This weather makes everyone feel tired.

On top that it's raining, Jungwoo has to go at 2 jobs today and he only has a t-shirt on. He didn't bring a coat or hoodie. He's absolutely freezing.

He walked in the building of his first job and left puddles everywhere he went. His hair and clothes were dripping. He was embrrassed for making such a mess on the fancy marble floor.

After 3 hours of hard work, Jungwoo had to go to his second job. He got on the bike and peddled until he arrived at his destination.

It was now around 7 PM. Jungwoo is officially done with his day jobs and has a 3 hour break from that side of his life. He can go home and relax for a couple of hours before his night shift.

He spent those hours eating a sandwich, watching TV and texting people.

However, when his alarm rang, signalizing for him to get ready for his night shift, he went back to his 'serious' life and started getting ready.

He still had a little bit of time so he went to a convenience store and bought one of those tiny Starbucks coffees they sell. He'll need it.

He arrived just in time. He did all of his work and as soon as he was done, so was his shift, at 1 AM.

He was the only 'crazy' person riding a bike at 1 AM.
As soon as he arrived home he jumped into some comfortable clothes and went to sleep.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

73.5K 2.4K 21
Y/n, a 15 yr old girl who has no experience with this thing everyone called love.
426K 14.2K 68
"Why should I care whether you die or not?" ❀ Jisung FF ❀ Mafia/Soulmate AU ❀
27.4K 1K 20
NCT Yuwin Where if you write on your arm, your soulmate will immediately be able to read it.
123K 828 18
NCT oneshots I came up with I don't take requests sorry I write on this when I'm not updating my other two fanfic