๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ( tua. )

By SIMPLYMAYFIELD

โ”€ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ that i'm no sweet dream, but i'm a hell of a night. โž in which two people come back a... More

epigraph
cast
prologue
chapter one โ”€ "What happened to your face?"
chapter two โ”€ "And then there were none."
chapter three โ”€ "Call me when you get out of jail, mi amor!"
chapter four โ”€ "She's drunk"
chapter five โ”€ "Make all their bones get crushed by the ceiling?"
chapter six โ”€ "You didn't mention that he was a creepy ass guy,"
chapter seven โ”€ "Idiot's, all my brothers are idiots,"
chapter eight โ”€ "I don't remember the forecast calling for 13 year oldst
chapter nine โ”€ "Hey we're selling Girl Scout cookies also try not to-"
chapter ten โ”€ "Fine I'm sorry we lied,"
chapter eleven โ”€ "And if you tell Klaus any of this you are so dead."
chapter twelve โ”€ "Who's Vanya?"
chapter thirteen โ”€ "That's a location and a noun not a plan."
sequel
important question !!!

chapter fourteen โ”€ "You don't say Moon Boy."

972 29 2
By SIMPLYMAYFIELD

×××

chapter fourteen ─ "You don't say Moon Boy."

×××

"Allison, I can't let you do that, all right? She's beyond reasoning."

"You hear the music? It started," Diego pointed out as Luna looked between the two right next to him. "Do you honestly think she's gonna listen? After everything that's happened?" Luther cautioned as Luna's hand quickly bawled up ignored by the man once again.

Klaus sighed heavily turning to check behind them, "We don't have time for this."

"Klausy saying what everyone's thinking once again." Diego looked back at the girl seeing her hands started to steam and quickly grabbing and interlinking their fingers to try to keep the time bomb calm.

"Okay." Luther gave in making Luna left her head up. "Then what are we waiting on? Move or lose it sister," She remarked grabbing her sister's hand and running off towards the music.

"You're using both of them as a distraction, aren't you?" Diego asked after seeing both of them walk away. "It will be our best chance to incapacitate Vanya." He replied telling the two his plan as Klaus nodded staring aimlessly at the wall. "Luna's gunna be pissed."

"She'll thank us later."

All the while the two sister's find seats in the back and watch Vanya. Luna ha forgotten how much she'd missed her playing. It was such a calming and euphoric feeling. Through all the bad and traumatic stuff that happened to her growing up she had forgotten all the nice sweet parts.

"She's just gotten better." She said in hushed tone as Allison nodded neither one taking their eye's off her.

Vanya slowly turned towards them, her eyes dark with ice circles around her iris as her skin looked paler than usual. Both girls smiled at her signal to her that they were proud.

But both smiles quickly faded seeing Luther and Diego run onto the stage on either side. Vanya stood up and took her bow and swing it from shoulder to shoulder. Sending out a bright white force making the two get thrown into the audience. Everyone stood up rushing to get out. Luna grabbed Allison hand leading her threw the screaming crowd towards the two trying to figure out what the hell they were thinking.

Hearing another whooshing behind them as orchestra started playing again. And another one ringed threw her ears. "What the fuck did they do now?!"

"She's stronger than expected." Luther breathed out hiding in between aisle and Diego nodded.

A random shoe hit Luther making him look over and see Allison, clearly pissed about what they did. "Yeah. We're fine, thanks for asking. Look, I almost lost you once, all right? I wasn't about to lose you again."

"Right because not telling us anything is keeping us safe, dumbass." The blue haired girl remarked showing up next to Diego.

"Well, so much for the element of surprise. What else you got?" Diego asked after smiling at Luna see she was okay. "How about leaving her alone to do her solo?"

"No shit, Allison. Tell us something we don't already now." He remarked quickly getting hit in shoulder, "She's talking about the violin dumbass."

"For once Luna's right," The woman narrowed her eyes at the giant ape. "It's her lightning rod. If we can take it from her and stoo her from playing we might have a shot."

Just then the fimilar sound of gun shots came blazing into the theater. She looked up seeing it was the same group that found them at the bowling alley. Diego pulled her down after realizing she was still in open. "And what do you say we do about them?!"

"What the hell happened to Klaus? He's supposed to be on lookout." He called looking over his shoulder while keeping a hold on the blue haired woman.

"Yeah, you surprised?"

"What'd with all the lollygagging?" Five said suddenly teleporting inti the theater.

More gun man came from the balcony answer Five's question as to why everyone was sitting still. All the while Vanya continued to play like nothing was going on. Everyone started to question as to where Five had been. Which he replied that he had an errand to run. It soon came to knowledge that Five knew who they were. And instead of dealing everyone why they are here he just said they're screwed.

Three men came through a side door closest to Luna and Diego. Each already knowing what the other was gunna do. Luna held her hand out, stopping the bullets. While Diego threw a few knives killing them.

"Guys, it's Cha-Cha!" Klaus yelled running into theater. "It's Cha-Cha, she─"

"Klaus! Get down!"

Luna jumped up and huffing holding her hands up holding the bullets back as Five teleported onto the back of one of the gun men. "Luna get down!" She looked back at Diego, "Bite me!" Her arm jolted a bit a bit as the stinging like crazy. Looking down seeing she had gotten shot. Now she was pissed.

Facing the gun men as her body started to feel like electricity was running through it. Taking her hands up and jolting them upward bringing patches of the ground up and flinging the men upward. Turning towards the balconies and quickly dragging her hands down as the balconies crumpled right underneath them.

She was know out of breath looking back at the others as seeing a bight blue light coming from Klaus' hands. Just as a ghostly looking Ben appeared. Tentacles appearing as they started to take care of some of the gunmen. She smiled, remember how much she missed him. "Welcome back, Benny Boy."

"Oh my god. It's him. Ben." Luther breathed out as him and Allison appeared behind Luna.

She looked over at her before seeing over shoulder that Diego was nowhere to be seen. And remembering why Cha-Cha being here was a bad thing. Granted it was still fuzzy and parts were still missing, but she was sure about not letting him do whatever he was thinking of doing.

Running onto the stage, glancing over and seeing Vanya still playing like nothing was going on. Running backstage and seeing no one, but hearing a fight going on, on the cat walk. Running up the stairs and being met with Diego beating the shit out of Cha-Cha with a pipe.

That's when the ground started to rumble and shake. Holding onto the railing looking down at Vanya seeing her blue glow turning white. Looking back seeing Diego now choking Cha-Cha.

"Diego stop!" Looking over to her side after hearing Five teleport next to her. "Help me, Five. He's going to hate himself forever if we let him do this." He shook his head before walking and teleporting out. "Real helpful asshole!"

She sighed resting her arms on top of her head, 'Think Luna. Come on you have to do something.'

"What do you think Patch would think about this? Huh? She wouldn't want you to honor her memory by killing her!" She urged seeing his now empty fist stopping half way. He slowly let both his arms fall, turning and walking towards Luna. Quickly wrapping his arms around her neck and hugging her tightly.

She looked up at him bringing her hand up and whipping the tears from his face. "Now let's go help Vanya, yeah?"

He nodded his head smiling lightly as she took his head and the two ran back down.

"Oh, welcome back. Where were you two?" Luther asked sarcastically seeing the pair walking up. 

"Honoring a memory." 

Allison looked at the two seeing both were clearly bothered. Placing her hand on Diego shoulder while looking towards Luna who nodded who already knew what she was thinking.

"So, how do you wanna end this thing?"

"We surround her. All right? We come at her from all angles." Luther ordered looking about the hulled bunch.

"So it's a suicide mission." Klaus pointed out. "Right what he said," The blue haired woman agreed.

"But, one of us could get through. It's the only chance we've got." Five corrected as the two girls stopped paying attention to them. "Luna, Allison, are you in?" Luther asked getting their attention. Both quickly shook their heads. But yet again it didn't matter. Luther just told the rest of them where they should be.

"I'm sorry there's no time, Allison. If she finishes this concert, thw world goes up in flames." He says trying to reason with them but neither one was having it.

Allison tugged on Luna's hand, looking for something to write on but a hand was placed on her shoulder stopping her. "Haven't you've realized we basically share a brain at this point?"

She found the missing item handing it to the speechless woman. "Go, I'll make sure they don't get flung to far."

And then there was only Luna. Watching in amazement as Vanya's suite was now white as the light grew brighter and brighter. Just as all the boy's ran up and tried to surround her only for a bight light to flash for a moment. Leaving behind the scene of all of them being suspended in the air as a beam was going into each of them.

Her eyes widen as she shout her eye's focusing on her breathing. On the air going in and out of her lungs. The air all around her. When she felt the gust of wind starting to pick up she reopened her eyes. Helping them the only way she could, help getting oxygen into their bodies.

This went on for what seemed like hours but where just very long minutes. Growing more and more light headed till she heard it. The so fimilar ringing through her ears. This time being something she was actually happy about.

Quickly raising back to her feet seeing Allison know holding a fainted Vanya. Running up to Diego placing her hand on either side of his face quickly looking him over as he kept insisting he was alright.

Then looking towards the others and seeing they were fine and motioning them to follow her on stage.

All changing over Vanya, Luna resting her hands on either side of her face and shutting her eye's. "Is she alive?"

"Shh, she needs silence,"

She quickly found her slowing down heart rate. Nothing to extreme, the same rate that it would go down to if someone where to try to catch their breath. Then making sure her breathing wasn't wrong. This only took a minute but felt like hours. "She's fine,"

"Yeah?" Allison whispered as she quickly nodded.

"Oh thank god." Klaus sighed out.

"We did it. We saved the world."

"Great that means I can now breath properly again," She remarked setting back on the floor leaning on Diego. He smiled at the girl next to him, which just made her smile back at him. He wrapped an arm around bring her closer kissing the top of her head.

All the while, what was about to become new knowledge was the moon creaking and exploding sending a large chunk into the earth.

"Guys?" Klaus announced seeing the chunk. "You see that big Moon rock coming towards us?"

Luna was the first to stand up, as Diego followed keeping his arm around her. "That's not good." Luther muttered. "You don't say Moon Boy." She remarked before quickly adding a faint "sorry" at the end.

"So this is it, huh? So much for...saving the world." Klaus stated sadly while starting to fumble with the tags around his neck.

"If only Sir Reginald could see is right now, huh? The Umbrella Academy. A total failure."

Luna's head fell as something popped into her head. A big bad thought slipping from Diego's hold as she brought her thumb up to lip while starting to pace. "Luna, what's the matter? What's wrong?" He asked making everyone turn to the anxious blue haired mess.

"I have an idea....I-I don't know how or where it came from, but it's here." She rambled stopping and turning towards the rest of them. "What if I somehow absorbed the explosion? Ofcourseitwouldproablykillme-"

"Hey!" Diego yelled getting her attention, "No way in hell am I letting you even think of doing that."

"But what if I can actually save the planet. I mean sure it's not a 100% foul proof plan but it's a plan."

He huffed walking over to her and cupping each side of her face meeting her eyes. "I've lost you far to many times already L. And I'll be damned if I lost you again."

She nodded slowly before the two turned back to sight of the large chunk hurling towards them.

"At least we're together at the end. As a family"

"This doesn't have to be the end." Five declared suddenly. "What? What are you saying, Five?" Luther asked as everyone turned to him. "I think I have a way outta here. But you gotta trust me on this."

"No," Diego and Luna said in unison turning back to the explosion.

Five sighed annoyed, "Well, then, we might as well accept our fate, because in less than a minute, we're gonna be vaporized."

"What's your idea, Fivey?" Luna asked turning back to him.

"Much like Luna's plan expect I don't die. We use my ability to time travel. But this time, I'll take you with me." He explained as everyone's eye brows frowned. "You can do that?" The two asked in unison. "I don't know. I've never tried it before."

"L?" He asked looking down at the girl who shrugged in response. "What's the worst that can happen?"

"You're lookin' at it. A 58-year-old man inside a child's body, so there's that."

"Oh, what the hell? I'm in." Diego agreed. "Yeah,whatever. I'm in." Klaus agreed as Luther joined in as well. Allison nodded her head, even Ben agreed, leaving Luna the last to say anything, all attention on her. "Why is everyone looking at me?" She asked confused as her mind drew a blank of the situation.

"Waiting on your answer," Five told the confused girl who only grew even more confused. "Answer for...?"

"Five's plan?" Klaus stated the obvious.

She looked down as her eyes moved right to left as if scanning her brain for what they were talking about. That was until something dripped from her eye and on to the floor. Bringing her finger up and whipping the inner corner of her eye seeing it was blood. Pressing her lips together and nodding her head looking up. "Yeah, let's do it." She said with only half her usual confidence. "You okay Lun?" Klaus asked as she just smiled at him.

"Okay, great. Luther, grab Vanya." Five ordered changing the topic.

"Wait, should we be taking her? I mean, if she's the cause of the apocalypse isn't that like taking the bomb with us?" Luther inquired.

"The apocalypse will always happen and Vanya will always be the cause unless we take her with us and fix her." Five explained and they all got in a circle. Luna stood on either side of Diego and Klaus holding each of their hands. Five focused, creating some sort of electronic cloud over their heads. "It's working!" The wind kept picking up, blowing harder and harder, the intensity of the light grew. Luna's eye blurred as tears started to fill them. Looking around the circle one last time before shutting her eyes. Hoping that wherever or whenever they went they would be safe.

That this whole thing was just some surreal nightmare they would all wake up from.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.3K 2.3K 21
๐’†๐’–๐’๐’๐’Š๐’‚ โ”โ” (n.) a pure and well-balanced mind, โ› beautiful thinking โœ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ โ” 1963, five hargreeves travels back...
45.6K 1.2K 29
๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’† โ”โ” (n.) a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts, โ› a daydream โœ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ โ” after saving the world in 1963...
237K 6.8K 40
โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐š โž zero wants to go home, but home is complicated and her family is dysfunctional. it doe...
386K 11.2K 64
Atrocious aยทtroยทcious /ษ™หˆtrลSHษ™s/ Horrifyingly wicked