Lost In Our Imagination

By SandyCheeks1329

This is a GXG (g!p only) celebrity imagine book. The reader is the person that will be G!P through this book... More

The Tattoo: Hailey Baldwin
He Mine?: Ariana Grande Pt.1
He Mine?: Ariana Pt.2
Best Friends: Shelley Hennig Pt.1
Best Friends: Shelley Hennig Pt. 2
Secrets: Kylie Jenner
I Am Yours and You Are Mine: Daenerys Targaryen
Pregnancy Prank: Lele Pons
Accidental leak: Rihanna
Caught Red Handed: Natalie Mariduena
Jealous on Valentines Day: Ariana Grande
Jealous: JhenΓ© Aiko
Maniacs: JhenΓ© Aiko
Intense: Kourtney Kardashian
Pull Out? What's that?: Kendall Jenner
Differences Pt. 1: Lauren Jauregui
Attitude Adjustment: Megan Thee Stallion
Gone Too Long: Wanda Maximoff
Differences Pt. 2: Lauren Jauregui
On Top: Scarlett Johansson
Fumble: Scarlett Johansson
Feel My Love: Scarlett Johansson
Audio Guy: Scarlett Johansson
"Cyber Sex": Doja Cat
Protective: Kendall Jenner
How I Met Your Mother: Danielle Savre
Goofy: Rihanna
The Original Puddin': Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie)
Original Puddin': Harley Quinn(Margot Robbie) Pt.2
Keep talking that shit: Saweetie
The Lost Lion: Daenerys Targaryen
The Original Puddin': Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) Pt.3
My bad yall!

Pure Pleasure: Rihanna

27.4K 563 66
By SandyCheeks1329

Rihanna danced to the music that played in the club, smiling as she had the time of her life. "Not interested." Rihanna said as she felt someone press against her. "Let me change that." She heard a woman's voice say. She turned her head and smirked when she got a glimpse of the girl. "Try keep up." Rihanna said before she started whining her hips slowly, before picking up her pace. The woman behind her keeping up until someone bumped into the them and threw off their groove. "I keep up enough to change your mind?" Robyn bit her lip and let her eyes fall closed as the woman whispered seductively into her ear.

"I'll take that as a yes." Robyn's eyes opened and turned around to face the woman fully. "Don't get cocky now." Rihanna rolled her eyes as a smirk built onto her face. "I'm Y/N" Y/N winked as she pulled Rihanna back into her and let her hands move down Rihanna's hips, stopping just above her ass. "I don't think so." Robyn smirked before pulling Y/N's hands back up. She placed her hands on Y/N's hips and slowly raised her hands up and under her shirt, caressing her hips. "You keep going and I might not be able to stop myself." Y/N said as she stared Rihanna deep in her eyes. "Is that a threat or a promise?" Robyn challenged. "Depends on if you'd like what I would do." Y/N said as she licked her lips and smiled a bit.

"What would you do to me baby?" Robyn asked as she leaned forward so that they were nose to nose. "I would pin you to the wall, like this-" Y/N stopped as she backed them up into the club wall. "Than I would lift your legs like this-" Y/N lifted Rihanna up, smirking when Robyn gasped but didn't stop her. "And Finally, I would make you moan my name." Y/N finished as she grinded her hips into Rihanna's letting her feel how hard she was. Robyn's head fell back at the feeling and pulled Y/N closer. "Lets go." Robyn said as she pulled Y/N towards the exit, leading to the alleyway.

Y/N lifted Robyn up and pulled her into a kiss, instantly deepening it as Robyn threaded her fingers into her hair. Y/N unbuttoned her pants and pushed them, and her boxers down enough to release herself. "Condom" Robyn moaned when she felt Y/N pull her dress up to her hips, and her thong to the side. Y/N reached into her back pocket and pulled it out. Robyn watched as Y/N rolled it onto herself and look up at her. Robyn pulled her back into a kiss and sighed as Y/N ran her tip through her folds.

Y/N put her hand against the wall and pulled Rihanna down onto her. Robyn moaned as she was slowly filled. She wouldn't normally do this ever but there was something about this woman that made her want to do crazy shit, like right now. She was an A-list celebrity having sex- good sex- with a random person. The paps and social media would have a field day if they saw this. Melissa would kill her and same with her mom.

"Shit" Y/N's moan bringing her out of her thoughts as Y/N started thrusting into her faster. Her walls clamping tightly around Y/N as the woman slammed against her G-spot. She never had someone find that spot so fast ever, and it turned her on more then she already was. "Harder" Robyn moaned. She pulled Y/N closed with her legs and whined her hips down into Y/N.

Y/N pulled Rihanna's bottom half away from the wall and started slamming into her, wanting to bring her as much pleasure as she could. She couldn't believe she was fucking Rihanna. She was definitely gonna leave her mark for sure. Y/N pulled out and Robyn growling almost like an animal in heat. Y/N put her down and turned her away from her. She pressed Rihanna into the wall and lifted her right leg, and using her other hand to guide herself back into the woman. Robyn moaned and pushed back into Y/N.

Y/N slammed in and pressed herself into Rihanna, still holding her leg up as she slams into the Bajan woman hard and fast. "Just like that" Rihanna whimpered. Y/N buried her face into Rihanna's neck and bit down, groaning as Rihanna reached back and held her head. "Don't stop baby" The Bajan woman whimpers. Y/N pulls her head away from Rihanna's neck and moans into Rihanna's ear. "Keep clenching. I'm gonna cum." Y/N pants out, feeling the coil in her stomach heating up.

Rihanna pushed her ass back and tightened around Y/N, making sure to hold it for a few seconds, before relaxing. Her walls tightening as she neared her high. Y/N's member twitched and she could feel it swelling inside of her as they grew closer to their highs. "Daddy" Rihanna accidentally moaned. Y/N couldn't hold it anymore after hearing that and felt herself go into overdrive and sped up, the name fueling her.

Robyn let out a loud moan and reached back, and gripped Y/N's thigh. "Yes! Oh god!" Rihanna pushed away from the wall and pressed herself against Y/N's chest. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" Y/N and Rihanna moaned as they were reaching their highs. Y/N pushed Rihanna against the wall again and slammed in hard, staying like that as she release into the condom as Rihanna's juiced wrapped around her and the warmth sending her over the edge. "Baby" Robyn whimpered as Y/N slowly thrusted into her. Y/N spasmed for a second before forcing herself to pull out. She groaned at the cold feeling after removing the condom.

Rihanna turned around and leaned back against the wall, looking at Y/N, who tucked herself away and buttoned her pants. She looked at Rihanna and gave her a cute smile. Rihanna bit her lip as she pulled Y/N towards her and wrapped her arms around Y/N's neck. She pulled her into a kiss and Y/N hummed. "I definitely want to do that again." Rihanna mumbled against her lips. Y/N pulled away and looked over Rihanna's face. "Hopefully with me." Y/N joked. Robyn chuckled and shook her head. "I don't know. You might have to change my mind." Rihanna smirked as she used Y/N's words against her. "Let's get out of here." Y/N said. Rihanna raised an eyebrow and smirked at Y/N's eagerness. She liked her stamina but did she want to leave with her? She barely knows her. You just fucked her. In an alley and you only know her name. You know her enough.

"We'll go back to my place." Rihanna said before pulling Y/N with her as they headed back into the club, wanting to get her best friend, and whoever she was bringing back home. Robyn moaned when Y/N pulled her back and pressed their lips together. "Couldn't help myself" Y/N said before letting Rihanna lead them towards her friend. Y/N looked around and spotted Paps taking pics in the corner. "Hey, we got paps in the corner." Y/N said into Rihanna's ear, nodding towards them when she looked around. Robyn flipped them off before pulling Melissa and Y/N towards the exit.

Y/N waited until the girls were in the SUV before she climbed in after them. She went to take a seat in the middle seat but was pulled to the back by Rihanna. "If I am bringing you home, you gotta sit with me." Robyn said and Y/N nodded her head with a smile. They pulled off and Rihanna turned Y/N's head and connected their lips.

Y/N pulled Rihanna into her lap, their lips still connected. "I'm still here!" Melissa yelled, totally wasted. "Go to sleep Mel." Rihanna chuckled before pulling away from Y/N with a couple more pecks. "I should've brought him home. It would've been a good night." Melissa sighed. Y/N chuckled quietly and shook her head. "Lucky for me, I can count on a good night." Robyn said as she looked into Y/N's eyes. Y/N bit her lip as fought back a smirk as her ego went through the roof.

The car stopped and Y/N climbed out first to help the girls out, before reaching for her wallet to pay the driver. "Don't worry about that. I'll pay him his tip in the morning." Robyn said as she tried pulling me. "Why tomorrow when I can pay him now?" Y/N asked as she handed the man a fifty dollar bill and smiled. "Thank you." Y/N said before letting Robyn pull her towards the house. "You didn't have to do that." Rihanna said as she pulled Y/N into her as they walked into her living room. "It was the nice thing to do." Y/N mumbled before leaning forward and pecking Rihanna's lips softly.

Y/N smiled when Robyn pushed her back onto her couch and straddled her waist. Robyn lifted the dress up to her waist and fully pressed her core into Y/N's crotch. Y/N let out a sigh as her head falls back as Rihanna grinds her hips. "You will not leave until I am fully satisfied. You understand?" Robyn said as her hand came up and wrapped around Y/N's neck. Y/N moaned and felt her member pulse hard. "Understand me?" Robyn repeats as she grinds down hard. "Oh god- Yeah" Y/N breathes out shakily.

Y/N lifted Rihanna up and turned so Rihanna was on her back and Y/N was above her. "You may think you're in charge but don't forget who was calling me daddy." Y/N growled as she moved down Rihanna's body. Her lips pressing against Rihanna's inner thighs before she bit down onto the flesh, her eyes closing at the loud moan that escaped Robyn. Y/N sucked on the fleshing harshly, wanting Rihanna to remember every little bit of pleasure she gave her.

Y/N lifted Rihanna's legs onto her shoulders and hooked her fingers into the thong that was soaked and pulled it off. Y/N smirked at the sight of her wetness and looked up, making eye contact with Rihanna. "All this for daddy?" Y/N chuckled when she rolled her eyes. "Obviously I don't need you eating me out. I'm more than ready." Robyn said with an attitude. "But where is the fun in that?" Y/N chuckled before shocking Rihanna and diving right into her.

Robyn gasped and tightened her legs around Y/N's head. "Changed your mind again?" Y/N mumbled as she flicked her tongue quickly side to side over Rihanna's clit. "Shut uuup- please don't stop though." Rihanna whimpered. Y/N wrapped her lips around the sensitive nub and moved her hand up to Rihanna's mouth, moaning when Robyn took two of her fingers into her mouth. Y/N pulled her fingers back and slowly started pushing them into the Bajan woman.

"Right there!" Rihanna gasped out as Y/N's finger tip grazed her G-spot. Her finger curling and hitting that spot as her tongue stimulated Rihanna's clit. Rihanna felt like her body was on fire as Y/N flicked her tongue quickly and Y/N's fingers pushing into her quickly. Her legs started closing as the pleasure was starting to build fast and it felt very powerful. "Don't stop- oh my god!" Robyn cried out as her body started shaking and her legs locking around Y/N's head. Y/N pulled back and watched as Rihanna's body shook. Her fingers still thrusting into her fast, wanting to drag out the pleasure.

Y/N unbuttoned her pants and pushed them down, sighing when her member was finally free. Y/N leaned over Rihanna and brought her into a kiss, pulling her fingers out and guiding her member into the woman. "Oh" Rihanna moaned as Y/N filled her up. Her body convulsing as Y/N pressed against her G-spot. "You feel so good" Y/N breathes out. Robyn didn't want to admit it but Y/N felt better raw.

Y/N groaned as she pulled back and thrusted back in. "You better pull out" Robyn whimpered. Y/N buried her face into Rihanna's neck and started thrusting into the woman quickly. Her member pulsing as Rihanna clenched around her tightly. Their moans, the sounds of skin clapping, and the wetness squelching between them. Their hands gripping any bit of flesh that they could as they brought pleasure to one another.

Y/N let out a loud moan as Rihanna bit down on her shoulder roughly and dug her nails into Y/N's shoulders. Y/N sat up and pushed Rihanna's legs up to her chest and pushed in as deep as she could, loving the gasp that came from Robyn each time she did it. "Faster please!" Rihanna moans loudly. Y/N pulled out and pulled Rihanna up, lifting her up, and chuckling at her squeal.

"Can you hold me? I'm not heavy?" Rihanna asked worriedly. "Shut up. You're fucking perfect." Y/N breathes out as she pushes into the woman. Her arms under Robyn's thighs as lifts and drops her onto her member. Rihanna moaned as Y/N hit her spot and went deeper in this position but her worry didn't go away. She did gain weight and it was noticeable to everyone but it was like Y/N didn't even care. "Focus on the pleasure and not me. You're perfect." Y/N said before pressing their lips together to distract the Bajan.

Y/N felt her balls tighten as the pleasure built inside of her. "Cum daddy" Y/N moaned loudly as she held back. She walked towards the couch and laid Rihanna down before she started slamming into her hard and fast. "Don't stop. Don't you fucking stop!" Rihanna cries out as Y/N slams against her cervix. The pleasure and the pain mixing perfectly together for her and bringing her closer and closer to her high.

Y/N smacked Rihanna's ass hard and slammed in hard, moaning as she felt Rihanna cum around her. Y/N pulled out and flipped Rihanna onto her stomach and pulled her hips off of couch. She pushed back in and gripped her ass tightly. "You may think your weight is a problem but I think it enhances your curves and just brings out more of your beauty. I don't ever wanna hear or see you feel insecure about how fucking perfect you are. All them other girls can't compare to you baby." Y/N speaks as she slowly thrusts into Rihanna. The way Y/N was talking to her had her feeling a type of way. She was debating on letting the woman bust in her with how smooth she talked.

Y/N pulled Rihanna's top half up and wrapped one arm around her stomach and used the other to wrap around Rihanna's chest. Rihanna turned her head and brought Y/N into a kiss, moaning with her as Y/N thrusted into her. "I'm gonna cum" Y/N mumbles before biting down on Rihanna's bottom lip. Rihanna didn't want to tell her to pull out so she reaches back and pulls Y/N closer, her hold on the back of Y/N's thigh tightening when Y/N's member started pulsing inside of her. "I gotta pull out" Y/N breaths out. "Don't stop please" Robyn whispers. Y/N buries her face into the back of Rihanna's neck and cums with a loud moan. "Oh shit baby" Y/N whimpers out as she brings Rihanna back into a kiss. Their lips not moving but simply pressing together as they come together.

Y/N shakily breathes out as she pulls back slowly. Y/N holds Rihanna close as they both come down from their highs. "I definitely don't think you're leaving any time soon." Rihanna speaks. Y/N nodded her head as she stands up and helps Rihanna up as well. "Can I come out now!?" Melissa yelled. Y/N laughed and pulled Robyn's dress down and pulled her pants and boxers up. "It's all clear" Robyn yelled. "Good because I have been waiting to come out so I can eat." Melissa said as she walked past them to the kitchen, not looking at either of them.

"Don't think we're done yet. I've got the next two days off." Robyn said as she pulled Y/N with her to her room.

"Perfect"

+_______________________________+

So like... What do you think???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.5K 40
NO SPOILERS!!!!
215K 3.1K 43
Hiya stranger, enjoy reading and don't forget to vote! Imagines about celebrities, only wlw and some are probably gonna be g!p:) Requests are always...
35.5K 358 32
-It started off as a actual book with a plot but I decided to change it to an imagines book. -Billie Eilish x reader -Gxg G!p -Some G!p content comi...
250K 3.6K 25
π‘„π‘’π‘œπ‘‘π‘’ π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘  π‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜: *π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Žπ‘™π‘€π‘Žπ‘¦π‘  π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘β„Žπ‘“π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ 𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑑 π‘‘π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’π‘  π‘‘π‘€π‘œ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑓𝑖π‘₯ π‘Ž π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘˜π‘’...