MishBir Romantic FF : VIVAH (...

By Angel7719135

It is an arranged marriage story. It is a story of Abir and Mishti from yeh rishta he pyar ka starplus show... More

MishBir FF : VIVAH chapter 1 : Wedding Day
MishBir FF : VIVAH chapter 2 - First Night
MishBir FF : VIVAH chapter 3 - First Morning
Mishbir FF : VIVAH Chapter 4 - Just Married, forever in love
MishBir FF: VIVAH Chapter 5 - At her home, A Strawberry treat
MishBir FF : VIVAH- chapter 6 - Reception
MishBir FF : VIVAH - CHAPTER 7 - Romancing with Mrs. Abir
MishBir FF : Vivah - chapter 8 - Couple at Dubai
MishBir FF : VIVAH - CHAPTER 9- First Love making, becoming one
MishBir FF : VIVAH - Chapter 10 - Dubai Trip
MishBir FF: VIVAH- chapter 11 - Dubai Trip 2
MishBir FF: VIVAH - chapter 12 - Adding some romance in trip
A note to my readers
MishBir FF : VIVAH-chapter 13 - Sex in the cruise ship
MishBir FF : VIVAH-Chapter 14 - Bathroom romance and Dada Dadi reaching home
MishBir FF : VIVAH-Chapter 16 - Being daughter in law
MishBir FF : VIVAH - Chapter 17 - Eating her boobs in his office cabin
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 18 - Dinner invitation
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 19 - Her taking the lead in love making
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 20 - Morning Hotness
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 21 - Hotness through phone
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 22 - Love on the Terrace
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 23- Preparation
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 24 - Pooja
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 25 - romantic night
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 26 - hot romance
MishBir FF: VIVAH - Chapter 27- midnight sex on the balcony

MishBir FF : VIVAH-Chapter 15 - Make love to me...

5.7K 143 42
By Angel7719135

Hey frnds....

I am here with the next part.

Thank you sooooooo much for the votes and comments for the previous part. I am really happy in seeing your huge support to this story. It really made me feel so good to read your comments and replying to it. 😍😍😍😍😍😍

And one thing. Many readers complained about Mishti calling abirji. I felt sad that some readers dont like it and are feeling awkard. The reason is I personally like when wife lovingly call husband with ji. And here Mishti is seven years younger to him. I think it is different from the serial. Here mishti is so younger . So I like my heroine calling hero as abirji. So I am sorry if anyone is feeling bad about that. I think I shouldnt change it if I like it so much.

So keep your support❤ Pls VOTE AND COMMENT💞💞

Chapter 15 :

Dadi removed a traditional kangan from her hand and made Mishti wear it.

" Ye meri Sasu Maa ki thi. She has given me this. I had given similar kangan to Meenakshi and Kuhu also. It is the symbol of our khandan. Symbol of our Rajvansh family. I wish you to never remove this. "

Mishti smiling said : " Ji Dadi. I will wear it always. "

************************************

Mishti peeped into the room and saw Kuhu doing something.

" Aap kya kar rahi ho di ? "

" Ha Mishti ... Kal Rakshabandhan he na. I am making rakhi for Abir bhaiyya. "

Mishti sat beside Kuhu and hit her own head.

" Ohhh... Me to bhul hi gyi thi. "

Kuhu : " Mera aur Kunal ji ke shadi ke baad.... in these two years... I had tied Rakhi to Abir bhaiyya. And he has absolutely done the duty of a brother. "

Kuhu looked at Mishti and asked.

" Whom did you used to tie Rakhi in all these years ? "

" My two cousin brothers. But wo log tho abhi india me nahi he. Then rakhi banane ki kya fayada "

Mishti looked away disappointed . Kuhu saw it and felt sad .

" That is why I am here my sister. "

Hearing the words , Mishti looked at the door and saw kunal.

Kunal : " I am your brother right. "

Mishti smiling replied to him : " Yes. "

Kunal : " Then ....how kuhu tie rakhi to abir , you also tie rakhi to me. I dont have a sister in all these years to tie rakhi and I am so happy to give that place to you. "

Mishti smiled wholeheartedly.

" Thank you kunal ji. "

Kunal nodded in NO .

" Bhaiyya. That is how I want my sister to call me. "

Mishti getting emotional hugged him and he smiled . Kuhu caressed mishti's head smiling.

Kunal said remembering something.

" I just forgot why I came here. Dadi is calling everyone in her room. Come . "

Mishti went into her room and called abir who was working on laptop and together went downstairs .

In dadi's room :

Dadi : " Kal Raksha bandhan he . Hum soch rahi thi ki mishti ki family ko bhi bulao lunch pe. After marriage we haven't invited Agarwal family here. "

Meenakshi : " Ji Maaji. Me bhi soch rahi thi ki un sabko bulao. "

Dadi looked at abir and said : " abir beta. You call mishti's appa Naman and invite them tomorrow for lunch. "

Abir " Ji dadi. I will do it. "

Dadi continued : " Shiv Mandir me ek 5 days pooja he. Married couples keliye . Shiv bhagwan and Parvati devi signify a peaceful and creative partnership between two. They are the epitome of eternal love and companionship between husband and wife.

Humko abir and mishti ke liye pooja karna chahiye Shiv mandir me. We havent done a pooja for them after their marriage. Hum dono yahan nahi the. Isliye itni late ho gya. Nahi tho shadi ke agala din hi pooja karwathe the.

We should conduct a pooja for our children as a prayer to keep them safe , keep their love as true and passionate and keep them together for the whole life. "

Mehul : " Ji Maa. Me mandir jake Pandit se baat karta hu. "

Dadi : " Kal tho Rakshabandhan he. So hum parso hi pooja start kar sakte he. "

Mehul : " Theek he Maa. I will do the arrangements. "

Mishti looked abir and he was also looking at her. He smiled at her and she flashed her dimples. Wasnt he her true partner like how Shiv bhagwan was to Parvati devi. And wasnt she his true companion like parvati devi to shiv bhagwan.

Abir entered his room and saw mishti lying on bed waiting for him in a short nighty.

Mishti blushed seeing his gaze on her . He locked the door and sat beside her lying form. She saw him looking at her with those chocolate eyes of him which depicted the oceanic love of him to her .

Not being able to withstand his gaze , she looked to the other side . He saw the slight smile on her lips and he touched her neck and drew patterns . His finger travelled to her face , her cheek , forehead , her lips.....

His actions made her smile more blushing and he made her look at him. Their eyes met each others and saw the love in them. Slowly his face came closer to her and not taking her lips he lowered to her neck and deepened a kiss on her nerve endings. She raised her chest and felt his tongue brush on her neck. She held his back of neck and her other hand tightly held the bedsheet crumbling it.

Their eyes again met each others and Mishti looked at his lips wanting them to take hers. But abir smirked and just stayed his lips just a centimeter away from hers. Seeing him not going further , she looked at him and pleaded with her eyes. Not getting a response she just raised her lips to him and touched his. He smiled ending the teasing and took her lips in his hungrily.

Mishti sighed feeling him and enclosed him in her arms. He slowly removed the cloth from her body and placed her hands on his shirt.

She happily unlocked the shirt buttons while he lovingly brushed his lips on her face . When a strong wind came through the window , mishti shivered feeling cold and smiling he covered them both inside the blanket.

He ran his hand down and around her body, grazed them against her inner thighs touched every inch till she melted in his hands.

He bite her ear gently , licked them , breathed into them as he gave a slight tug on her hair.

Starting from the neck and going all the way down to behind her knees he massaged every sweet spots in her body and watched her go crazy.

He payed attention to her breasts and discovered new sensitive areas on and around her breasts.

As he played with her clit, he licked her breasts and she was groaning and moaning in no time.

Finally realising she cant take no more foreplay , she tugged at his hand wanting to take her.

Abir : " Say baby... say what you want..."

Mishti looked pleading at him writhing in the want.

" Say loud baby. I will only move further if you say what you want me to do. "

" Please abeerji...... "

" Say baby... dont be shy. Say it. "

Mishti looked in his eyes and whispered shying.

" Make love to me.... plsss.... I want you..."

Soon she felt him entering her deep inside into her vagina and she gasped loud .

-------------

Sun rose filling the sky with shades of orange and pink.

Mishti was getting ready in the room for the Rakshabandhan function. She made her thaali ready with the rakhi and found to be very happy. Her happiness was reflecting around her and it also made abir smile.

Mishti : " Abirji... Aayiye. Aaj mein kya pahnu? "

Abir took a red saree and gave it to Mishti .

" Red is an auspicious colour . It symbols love and creates a positive energy. So my wife may spread love and positivity in this auspicious day . "

Mishti was happy hearing the description of the colour .

" Now. Let me take the dress for you. For today I think a kurta will be okay. This blue colour kurta. How will be it. "

" You tell me . "

" Blue is the clour of sky and sea. Like that I want you and your sisters to develop a deep relation to each other in this Rakshabandhan day. We cant sea sky and sea seperate. May you and your sister become inseperable with the depth and stability . "

Abir replied to her by kissing her forehead and wore the kurta.

They both got ready.

" Abirji... See the Rakhi I made . It is beautiful he na. "

Abir saw the twinkle in her eyes and said teasing.

" Bhai keliye itna pyar. Aur mere liye kya. "

Mishti looked at abir smiling at his teasing .

" Aap jante he na aap jo bhi puchoge me de dogi. "

" Acha. Then kiss me here. " Abir said pointing to his right cheek.

Mishti kissed on his right cheek.

" Now here. "

Mishti shying kissed on his left cheek also.

" Now.... "

Mishti giggled and said turning : " Ab kahan bhi nahi. Bas. "

Abir held her close and pulled her body to his.

" Raat ke nasha abhi bhi gya nahi he mujhse. "

Abir said tapping his lips asking her to kiss him there.

Mishti tried to hide her blush and tried to push him.

" Agar me wo kiya jo ap bola , then we will be late for the function abirji. Neeche sab wait kar rahe honge hamare liye. "

" You can take a two minutes he na. "

" Ok. Acha. Close your eyes. "

" Dont try to cheat me. "

" Nahi baba. Close your eyes na. "

" Ok. "

Abir closed his eyes and waited for her. Smiling mishti pushed him hard to the bed. Abir fell onto the bed in the sudden push and mishti ran to the door laughing.

" Chaliye abirji. Neeche sab wait kar rahe he. Apko jo chahiye me baadme dongi. "

Giggling she went downstairs.

---------------

Mishti saw Abir coming down the stairs but he didnt looked at her and went to dada dadi. She frowned .

" Didn't he like what she did ? Na. Abirji wont take it serious. "

Smiling she took her thali.

Dada : " Chalo shuru karte he. "

Kuhu made abir sit on the couch and lovingly circled the diya around him. She then put the red thilak on his forehead and tied the rakhi to his hand. She gave him the sweet .

Abir smiled at her happily and caressed her head.

" Ab meri baari. "

He took a gift box from his pocket and gave it her.

She happily took it.

" Thank you bhaiya. "

Next it was mishti's turn. She circled the diya around kunal and tied Rakhi to him.

" May my brother live long , happily . "

She gave the sweet and in return kunal gave her a gift.

They heard a car sound and saw Mauni ( chutki - Mishti's sister ) coming running inside.

" Me bhi yahan hu.. to tie rakhi to my brothers. "

Everyone smiled happily and welcomed Agarwal family.

" Chalo chalo baitho bhaiyon. "

Mauni made abir and kunal sit and tied rakhi to both of them.

" Aur ab meri gift. "

Abir and kunal looked to eachother and said sadly.

Abir : " Humko pata nahi tha na tum bhi hoge. Isliye koi gift nahi kharida he chutki."

Mauni : " Koi baat nahi. Yaad rakhiyega. Agali baar jab miloge tab dena mere bhaiyon. "

Kunal grinned and took the gift .

Abir also took the gift and held out to chutki.

" Humne tho pahle se hi gift ready rakha he hamari choti behen ke liye. "

Mauni surprised by the gesture , took the gifts.

" Thank you so much. "

Mehul : " Everybody. Agar kaam ho gya ho , tho khana kha le. Bada bhuk lagi he yaar. "

Dada : " Ha . Bhuk tho mujhe bhi lag rahe he. "

Dadi : " Ha. Chalo . Khana khate he. "

Meenakshi : "Ayiye. "

The ladies went to kitchen and set the table fast .

----------

Mishti was going to her room with chutki.. She was showing the house to her and finally they reached abir and her room.

Chutki : " So beautiful didi. "

She watched around and walked to the balcony.

" Didi... yahaan ek garden set karo. It will look very nice. "

" Ha. Chutki. Me bhi soch rahi thi uske bare me. "

They were talking and laughing when Abir came there.

Chutki : " Jijuu...... "

Abir sat beside chutki on bed and started talking with her. Mishti looked at abir hoping him to spare a glance at her but Abir was adamant in not looking at her direction.

When chutki went out and abir was going to step outside , mishti caught his hand and asked.

" Abir ji..... Aap gussa he kya mujhse ? "

" I am not angry at anyone. "

And mishti saw him walking out and she sighed.

" Bolte he ki gussa nahi he ...lekin chehra tho dekho janab ka. "

She went downstairs looking for him and that is when she saw her Appa sitting in the couch in the hall.

" Appaaa .... "

" Haa... meri betii... "

" Why are you sitting here alone ? "

" I was talking with Mehul. He just went taking a call. Tum bolo. Kaise ho tum yahan. "

" Me khush hu Appa. "

" Sachme he na. Koi pareshan tho nahi he na meri beti ko. "

" Koi pareshan nahi he Appa. Everyone are taking good care of me. "

" And abir ? "

" Abir is always with me Appa. He never make me feel alone and love me a looot. After all. Apka selection he na. How will it go wrong ! "

Naman Agarwal saw happiness on his daughter's face while talking about her inlaws and realised the love she has for abir through her words and through the shining on her face.

He felt relieved to know that.

" Mishti... Me aur thumari Amma hamesha tumhari sath he. You can tell us anything at anytime. Ok. We just wish you to be happy with abir. I was so worried that I arranged your marriage in a sudden and didnt give you enough time. "

" I know Appa. I have no complains. I am happy here. "

Naman smiled wholeheartedly at his daughter.

Mishti : " Appa.. Me kitchen jathi hu. Dekhthi hu ki sab kya kar rahe he. "

Mishti stepped inside the kitchen and saw the ladies busy in cooking. She saw dadi cooking something and walked to dadi thinking it as a chance to woo dadi.

" Me kuch madad karu dadi ? "

Dadi looked at mishti and said sternly. : " You can chop this vegetables. "

" Ji. "

Soon she also got involved in cooking.

It was lunch time and everyone sat around the table. The daughter in laws of the house took the job of serving everyone.

Meenakshi : " Kuhu.., Mishti....tum log bhi baith jao. "

Mishti went and sat beside Abir's chair. She looked at him from the corner of her eyes. She took a bowl and placed it infront of him.

Abir saw the bowl and hided his smile seeing his favourite dish.

" Mm.. so biwi mujhe manane ki koshish kar rahi he. "

He acted unawre of her actions and didnt minded her presence. After sometime he served that dish onto his plate and ate not showing any realisation that he know she made it for him.

Mishti pouted seeing the neverminding look on his face .

" Has he not realised that I made it especially for him . But he atleast ate it. "

She silently ate the food looking down . Abir saw her playing with the food not eating and felt bad.

He saw dadi looking at him and he slowly showed her towards Mishti with his eyes .

Dadi : " Mishti ... tum kha kyu nahi rahi ho ? "

Mishti saw everyone looking at her.

" Kuch nahi dadi. "

Meenakshi : " Kya hua beta "

Mishti : " Kuch nahi maa. Me kha rahi hu . "

Mishti smiled making everyone relax . Abir looked at Dadi and closed his one eye smiling. Dadi gave a him a angry stare and smiled later at her grand son.

************************************

Precap :

Slowly her eyes filled and a tear drop fell down her cheeks.

Abir who was looking at her and watching her , saw her crying silently.

************************************

Hey guys...finished the part. Hope you all liked it.

Pls forgive me for the mistakes. I have only read once after typing . And my hindi and english is not so good . so pls forgive me for that.

Pls pls VOTE AND COMMENT.
I am eagerly waiting for your response. Your response are the only thing that encourages me.

I know I am taking a long time to update. But I am trying a lot. I will try to update sooner. That is my promise.

Take care 💞💞💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 856 5
Hy guys it's a story on our new couple Abhira from the famous show yrkkh..... peep in to know more about it.....
1.8M 94.9K 60
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
32.5K 1.8K 10
MishBir Off-Tracks is a book comprising of short stories of MishBir from different sequences in the show. The stories here shall deviate from the t...
18.8K 1.1K 6
This is a story on Mishbir that I have penned down for the first time. Two people who are deeply and madly in love with each other but due to circums...