Jelsa Oneshots

By Frosty_Ballad

A bunch of trash stories that goes on in my mind about Jelsa. More

Waste it on me
We don't talk anymore
Hickey prank gone wrong
My sugardaddy loves me?
Pretend wife
Cinderelsa
Dreams come true
Cinderelsa pt.2
Pretend wife pt.2
A beautiful accident
Random facts about a stupid person
Innocent [SMUT]
Cinderelsa pt. 3 (final)
It's not a bet anymore....
My secret admirer
The truth untold
A marriage to remember
In the animated world
My bestfriend [Smut]
In the animated world pt.2
What was Jelsa?
In the animated world pt.3 (Final)
The car ride
Can't you see me?
As if it's your last
Did it have an effect?
As if it's your last Pt.2
As if it's your last pt.3
Run away
NOT AN UPDATE
You belong with me!
It was beautiful
Pullover [Smut]
Crying infront of your enemy
Period.
Kiss and make up
Roommate
Sweaty husband
Not over
Just a clone?
Cycling
Not a whore
Stars' scandal
Can't fall for you
Is it arranged?
You deserve better
I'll never be him
You deserve better pt.2
Need help? [Smut]

Lier

835 20 47
By Frosty_Ballad

Elsa's POV:

Anna:I can't wait to meet everyone!

Kristoff: What if I mean the one! *mimicking Anna's voice*

Elsa: *giggles*

Anna: Not funny. *pouts*

Elsa: Actually Anna, it is.

Anna: Whatever. But seriously, I'm really excited to meet our old friends.

Elsa: Me too but.......I hope he doesn't come.

Kristoff: Who is 'he'?

Anna: Elsa's so called enemy of school.

Kristoff: Oh him....

Elsa: Let's just not talk about that jerk.

Today is the class reunion. I don't know how I'm feeling. I don't know if I'm excited or nervous.

I, Anna and my brother-in-law are in our car going to the hotel where the reunion will be held.

Oh where are my manners, I didn't even introduce myself.  I'm Elsa Winters, the owner of the Winters company. I have a sister, Anna. She is married to Kristoff.

I'll talk to y'all later, the author is too lazy to write more about me -_-

~After 20 mins~

We're finally here. When we got out of the car, we were welcomed by Rapunzel, Merida and their boyfriends Flynn and Hiccup. We are still in touch.

When we entered the hotel, I was shocked. It was really beautiful.

Oh yes, I forgot to tell you something,  you wonder why I hare my so called enemy of high school? Let me tell you the story.

His name is Jack. Jack Frost.

When we were like 10 year olds, we had 'something'and if any dirty minded human is thinking 'something' in a perverted way,  no, it's not like that.

At that time,  we really liked each other but after some time, we broke up. Why? I don't really remember.

After that we became pure enemies until we passed high school.

Enough talking about that jerk, I'mma enjoy the party.

Jack's POV:

Never call someone a 'nerd'.

Because the nerds of high school have now become some hotties. What? Don't judge me. It's just that I can't believe my childhood classmates became so hot.

I am near the bar at the reunion party, watching girls. What? Again,  don't judge me and yes, I am a playboy.

I don't do any job. I have my father's money. He runs the 'Frost hotels' after all. So, I have my all time and money for girls.

I was just looking around until something- someone caught my attention. A girl. She had platinum blonde hair and was wearing a short blue dress showing her curves.

She was over there, talking to 3 girls and 3 boys. Her back was facing me, her butt......Oh God. I decided to walk towards her.

3rd person POV:

When Jack reached near Elsa, he patted on her shoulder making Elsa turn around, smiling. Jack smiled too.

But when Elsa turned around, Jack couldn't stop staring at her eyes which made Elsa uncomfortable.

Elsa: Uhm....I asked you something.

Jack:Oh sorry, I was just-

Anna: Busy staring at my sis?

Jack: No no........I mean maybe.

Elsa: Excuse me!?

Jack: Sorry, what were you asking? 

Elsa: I asked-

Rapunzel: Elsa, we're going to meet the others, join us when you become free after talking to this stranger.

*Everyone else except Jack and Elsa leaves*

Elsa: These little pieces of-

Jack: So what's your name?

Elsa: Elsa Winters.

Jack realised 'who Elsa winters' so he didn't say his real name, he wanted to make peace with her.....or make love? Idk

Elsa: And yours?

Jack: Jackson.

Elsa: You look really similar to someone.

Jack: Oh really? Who?

Elsa: Jack Frost.

Jack: Haven't heard that name before.

Elsa: He was in my class. That jerk.

Jack: U-uh you know you shouldn't call people 'jerk'.

Elsa: Why do you care?

Jack: Sorry, sorry. By the way, there is a park nearby....wanna go?

Elsa: As a date?

Jack: Maybe?

Elsa:No. We aren't even friends.

Jack: Okay then, Friends? *recahes his hand out*

Elsa: *smiling* Friends. *shakes his hand*

Jack: So let's go?

Elsa: Sure.

Later that 'date' with Elsa, Jack asked for her phone number. She gave it.

~Time skip~ [A/N: I am really Lazy]

Jelsa started dating. Yes. Elsa was dating a person who lied to her about his name.

Whatever.

One day, Jack decided to tell Elsa the truth, AFTER 1 YEAR OF DATING-

~At the restaurant~

Jack was sitting there waiting since 15 mins until he saw her.

Elsa went near him and sat across him.

Elsa: I'm really sorry, I'm late. You know busy with Anna.

Jack: It's fine. She needs you in this time. -Anna is pregnant-

Elsa: So you said you wanted to talk about something REALLY important. What's it?

Jack: How do I tell-

Elsa: By your mouth.

Jack: *sigh* Elsa, I'm really sorry.

Elsa: I know I know. You're sorry that you were a freaking playboy and planned to play with my feelings too but now you've changed because of me, etc etc. Yes Jackson I know.

Jack: It's not that....

Elsa: Are you cheating on me?

Jack: You think I want to die at such a young age?

Elsa: Then?

Jack: Elsa. I lied. I lied to you many times.

Elsa: I know, that you were busy with the clients but you were actually playing games.

Jack: Will you let me finish?

Elsa: Fine. I won't speak.

Jack: Yes, I did lie to you about that. But the biggest lie is not that. I lied to you about my name. I'm not Jackson, but Jack. Yes, Jack. The person you hate the most.I am so sorry that I lied to you. I shouldn't have done that. When we first met, I really liked you, but when you told me your name, I was left dumbfounded that if I tell you my name, you'll maybe just kill me there. So I lied to you. I even planned to tell you the truth many times but I always had the fear that you'll leave me. I have changed which is just possible because of you. I'm sorry Elsa, I lied and I'm sorry, that you fell for a lier.

        But please don't leave me.....

Elsa: Took you long enough to speak the truth.

Jack: What?

Elsa: I know you're Jack. I knew since the first day. I wanted you to speak the truth.

Jack: I'm sorry.

Elsa: It's fine. At least you realised.

Jack: But how did you know?

Elsa: I stalk your instagram.

Jack: You wHat?

Elsa: I have had a crush on my enemy, yes, I had a crush on you.

Jack: Are my ears working properly? !

Elsa: Enough of you being shook. Since you have reserved the whole restaurant, please order something to eat. I haven't eaten in 10 mins.

Jack: You're such a mood. But seriously, did you forgive me?

Elsa: Yep. I love you Frost, now order food!

Jack: I wish we can stay like this for ever......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 121 23
What happens when you grow up too fast? What happens when you're powerless to stop the pain of the world from creeping inside? What happens when you...
72.5K 3.3K 200
Yep, I'm insane and have decided to write a one shot for each day of 2022 :) wish me luck.
7.1K 240 28
[( COMPLETED)] "Elsa you mistake get out here right now" My stepmother yelled out, these past few years have been and nightmare my mum died in a car...
262K 7.2K 32
A story of Elsa, the heir of Arendelle, and her personal guardian, Jack Frost, and how he melted queen's frozen heart. Disclaimer: I do not own Froze...