š“š„šŒšš“š€š“šˆšŽšš’ - lego...

By LEGOMI-I

TEMPTATIONS ( book 2. ) - legoshi. returning to the boarding school, cherryton academy. an old crime comes u... More

EXTRAS.
PROLOGUE.
01
02
03
04
05
š¬š¢š±.
š¬šžšÆšžš§.
šžš¢š š”š­.
š§š¢š§šž.
š­šžš§.
šžš„šžšÆšžš§.
š­š°šžš„šÆšž.
š­š”š¢š«š­šžšžš§.
šŸšØš®š«š­šžšžš§.
šŸš¢šŸš­šžšžš§.
š¬š¢š±š­šžšžš§.
š¬šžšÆšžš§š­šžšžš§.
šžš¢š š”š­šžšžš§.
š§š¢š§šžš­šžšžš§.
š­š°šžš§š­š².
š­š°šžš§š­š²-š­š°šØ.
š­š°šžš§š­š²-š­š”š«šžšž.
š­š°šžš§š­š²-šŸšØš®š«.
š­š°šžš§š­š²-šŸš¢šÆšž.
š­š°šžš§š­š²-š¬š¢š±.
š­š°šžš§š­š²-š¬šžšÆšžš§.
š­š°šžš§š­š²-šžš¢š š”š­.
šžš©š¢š„šØš š®šž.
š›šØšØš¤ š­š”š«šžšž.

š­š°šžš§š­š²-šØš§šž.

2.4K 101 32
By LEGOMI-I

" Want us to search him? "

Ibuki inquired towards Louis watching him simply turn his heel, waving his hand carelessly " Sure, why not. Do as you please. "

The buck stepped away from the canines, the lions smirked down towards Legoshi than the female, " Hey, kid.. You've been acting awfully suspicious. " Ibuki stated with his eyes narrowing the wolf as if he were inspecting him.

" Tell me why you're spying on us. Did the madaragumi order you to do it? Or maybe the dokugumi? " The lion continued to speak to the canine.

(Y/n) rushes over to her boyfriend, having her hand extended out and she releases a nervous laugh, " Look, we are sorry- we were just passing through and heard some rustling, you know our ears. "

Her eyes landed onto Ibuki, " You wouldn't be mean to (nickname), right? " Pushing a pout onto her lips knowing the large lion was struggling against her.

She continues to hold her puppy expression.

Louis rolled his eyes at her attempt while Legoshi was clearly not understanding the situation they were in and his tail began to wag rapidly, blowing the dirt and dust to be blown by the impact of his tail, " Really sorry.. So, um, could you let me go? "

The feline with glasses, pushed up his lens on the bridge of his nose with an eyebrow raised, " What is with this guy? "

Free shook his head, scoffing, " Whys he wagging his tail right now? "

The buck and the female wolf were shooting nervous and intense glances at the male canine, (Y/n) took a hold of his tail grasping it in her head with her teeth gritted, " Dumbass, fucking cut it out. "

" Don't canines wag their tails when they're happy? " Ibuki narrowed his head to Dolph who simply shrugged, " I dunno. "

The x-scarred feline smirked, stomping towards Legoshi, " Let's dms our more about this guy, he's way too suspicious. " He grabbed Legoshi's sweater, bawling it in his hand and lifted his free arm to a fist, " I don't like the way you've been looking at our boss. "

A small hand tapped onto his shoulder.

Dolph dropped his head to face (Y/n) who gave a small smile and he instinctively returned,

" Hey, Dolph. "

" Sup, (nickname). "

Both of her hands flew to raise just her index fingers before pushing them together, with her head dropped down, " I was kind of hoping you'd let my friend go- you see, he's a little.. " She whistled, spinning her pointing finger in a circle near her head.

Dolph turned back to Legoshi, nodding in agreement, " I see it. " He blankly stayed which made her sweatdrop.

Her head shook side to side to brush off the thought that she just called her boyfriend a slow poke, she sent another smile towards the large feline, " So that's why, I'm just taking care of him. "

" That's enough, he's not a spy. "

The three of them turn to Louis who stood by, with his hands on his hips with a stern expression. " Why don't I make it up to you and (Y/n) with some food, you dog. " His lips curled up to a smirk,

" I'm going to have dinner with the leaders of the shishigumi, you come too. "

Legoshi's ear began to twitch, confused if he had heard any of that right but the expression that his girlfriend wore made him believe every word was factual.

Shortly after, they sat at a table with Free shoving shot glasses towards (Y/n) with her heads shoving them away from her form but he continued either way enjoying the teasing.

" So, what's your name? "

" How old are you? "

" What's your job? "

" Why were you wagging your tail? "

The female sighed, finally giving up against the lion and taking the shots up to her lips as she listened to the bullshit answer her boyfriend decided to give, " My name is Haruo. I'm twenty-seven years old, and I'm a night worker. As for my tail- my body is really excited. "

The lions turned to (Y/n) who pushed the liquor down her throat, stating bluntly,

" He's a masochist. "

The felines nodded at the fresh information, taking her word before Free clapped his hand against Legoshi's spine which echoed in the room, " Oh my, you're so weird! "

Legoshi dropped his head with embarrassment, muttering loud enough, " I get that a lot. "

The large impact on his back cut him off once more, basically almost making him choke on the liquid he held in his mouth. Dolph turned to face (Y/n) with an eyebrow raised, " You like having this perv hanging around with you? "

The female sighed, sipping on the booze with a small mumble, " You'd be surprised. "

Louis merged himself into the conversation, " Haruo, (Y/n), please eat to your heart's content. " Louis pushes the cancer stick to his lips, inhaling the nicotine into his system and one of the lions added,

" Yeah, this is the black market, where you can eat as much meat as you want. Oh wait, do you have any herbivore friends? "

Free turned to the two canines, " Well, you'd be pretty damn stupid to reject food from the shishigumi. " He stated with a blank expression and Legoshi shook his head at the meat filled table, " I can't eat this. "

" I'm sorry but I'm a fox. Bigger than most, I must add. I can only eat fried tofu. " He lied to the yakuza which made Louis grow angry, thinking of him as a hypocrite already forgetting what (Y/n) had stated the time they met in the alleys.

She watched the two teenagers with an eyebrow raised, " Foxes don't have the best diets, you know. "

Ibuki chuckled softly, waving his hand over the food to showcase the variety of meat, " I don't understand you- our boss is a fine young deer as you can see but he likes eating meat. "

The two canines enlarged their eyes at the sudden news with disbelief. Dolph smirked over at the buck across from him, " Ain't that right boss? "

" Of course. "

The herbivore picked at the meat on his dish with a fork, stabbing the piece, " I'm fine with cannibalism. " He hissed under his breath, confusing the large piracy of meat.

The couple watched with disbelief, (Y/n) slid her shot glass to Free, " I need more alcohol. "

He grinned, flashing all of his fangs with excitement for her sudden pump of boost, " See this is why I like you, kid. You live on the wild side, I bet. " He grabbed the bottle of liquor from the center of the table but the female canine snatched the bottle into her smaller hands and poured it straight down her throat- the burning sensation was gliding down her throat, hoping to erase the image of the deer eating meat.

" Good going, boss. You're nothing like this wimp! "

" You should learn from him, Haruo. "

The lions snickered altogether at the canine, cheering on the herbivore and Ibuki narrowed his head towards the female canine who wiped her lips, removing the bottle from her hands, " Except you, you're only seventeen. You shouldn't be drinking this, (Y/n). "

Her head lifted up and down in agreement, coughing a little.

Free enjoyed the sight beside him from the smaller canine he purely enjoyed her company, " Isn't she just adorable guys? Don't you think so, you masochist? "

Legoshi nodded in agreement, " Very. "

The herbivore watched the lions communicate with the canines, either asking questions that were interesting for an answer or teasing (Y/n) for being the youngest in the room.

Louis had enough especially after forcing himself to eat such a dish. He pushed himself out of his seat, wiping his lips with a napkin,

" I'll excuse myself for a bit. "

The deer excused himself, walking down the hallway and Legoshi slipped out too with the eyes of his girlfriend trailing after him. Free hummed, " Hey, where'd Haruo go? "

Dolph chugged his glass, " He went to the bathroom. "

(Y/n) felt herself slightly buzzed after the dozen shots thrown her way, she raised her hand as if she were asking for permission, " I'm going to go get some air, if that's okay. "

The lions snickered at her cuteness, allowing her to head out.

Ibuki rubbed his temples, concerned for the small wolf that headed outside, he pushed his hand out as if he were waiting to grasp for an answer, " Now, why would you allow (Y/n) drink all that? "

He turned to Free, who just shrugged with a smug face. " Because she's my favorite and I think she deserves a little sip. "

" That wasn't a little. "

Meanwhile they chatted about the female canine, outside the three were now outside breathing the same air with no interruptions.

" We are not what we seem right, Legoshi? "

Louis turned his head to face the couple that were behind him, he simply called out , " Hit me like you did last time. "

In a swift motion, Legoshi charged towards the herbivore, engulfing him into an embrace while his girlfriend watched, trying to kill her buzz.

" What are you doing here, Louis? " Legoshi questioned Louis, " I am so glad that you're still alive. "

The large canine's tail began to wag rapidly once more, forgetting the female that plopped onto the ground and groaned with regretful decisions that led up to now.

Louis was shocked, he didn't smell meat,
all he smelled was the academy's body wash.

" Hey, stop it. This is sickening, you idiot- you're breaking my body. " Louis resisted Legoshi's embrace, whose tail dropped.

The male canine pushed him away from his hug but held his shoulders in place, " Talk to me, Louis. "

" Let go of me first. " The buck grunted with a disgusted expression on his face.

The two males sat on the ledge with silence between them, trying to grow comfortable enough to speak. A small moment after, the female canine sat beside her boyfriend with her head against his shoulder.

Their gazes remained before them, analyzing the city lights.

" I presume you understand everything from what you saw there. I am colluding with the shishigumi as their leader. A lot has happened. "

Louis stated abruptly which caused the two wolves to grow timid at the thought, assuming the reasoning behind it. Legoshi dropped his head into his large palms, whispering aloud, " It's my fault, isn't it? It's all because I came to their hideout.. "

" Don't make me for a fool. " Louis belted angrily, furrowing his eyebrows with a scrunched expression worn on his face. His eyes averted the female who watched with concern, his expression softened but remained stern, " I wouldn't throw my future away because of you. "

The buck sighed to himself, knowing he had to choose his words wisely knowing there was an actual canine that can read between the lines, " I knew that you would rescue Y/n from the shishigumi.. But don't you dare think that I gave myself up to the shishigumi for your sake. "

Louis scoffed, " I chose this path out of my volition. "

He turned his body fully towards the canines, " Let's change the subject, I don't like that you hugged me when you're intimate with the drunk beside you. "

The couple grew flushed at the thought, Legoshi squeaked, " Intimate?! "

" So I'm assuming yes? "

" Why does everyone ask this..? " Legoshi muttered.

Legoshi took notice that his girlfriend was in her own little world, gazing at the moon above them with starstruck. Her lips were agape, her (eye color) orbs glistening with the bright crescent.

The two males thought she was truly an astonishing sight.

He turned back towards the herbivore, " I love her, " He got straight to the point, " She's been supportive and doesn't back down from challenges, which is what I needed. She's been helping me with training sessions, she trusts my authority on my motives. "

" You were training here? I did notice you were bigger than I last I saw you. " Louis admits, now realizing that (Y/n) was telling the truth about last time.

Legoshi held a grip on his own thigh, " Why don't we run away, right now. "

The buck remained silent, noticing the gaze of the female turn back to the two males with a blank expression, the one he was grown familiar with. He released a small chuckle with a weak smile,

" I can't, the shishigumi need me- they respect me. "

" No, they're deceiving you. They're going to corrupt you to the very brim and I can't accept that. "

Louis' lips curled up to a smile, admiring the poor wolf's conviction that he continued to linger onto, " You're still the same goody two shoes. "

He leaned closer to the wolf, " Listen. In the society of adults, everyone deceives each other- for their own benefit. "

The buck raised his hand towards the wolf, reaching for his cheek and slowly grazed his fingers against the fur of the male, " Naturally when I started as their boss, our relationship was purely out of business. "

The female yelped beside Legoshi which alarmed him.

Click.

" But now, we're close enough to pull this off. "

He stated with a soft closed eye smile at the male canine, watching the felines hold (Y/n) protectively and press guns against the wolf's head and nape.

The wolf remained silent as he had multiple thoughts in his head, he gazed at the lions who held (Y/n). She was still buzzed but was still conscious enough so she began to bark with a irate tone, " What are you guys doing? "

" You tricked me.. ? " Legoshi muttered.

The herbivore held a finger out, pausing him, " Don't take this the wrong way. I'm not doing this out of contempt, I just want to show my dear junior a taste of reality. " Louis shook his head, watching the female he held feelings for be draped on Free's shoulder with a tight grip even she couldn't get out of. " (Y/n), practically grew up here- her childhood was depressing enough. "

" That's why I'm doing this to just you. " Louis added.

Ibuki called out with the handheld weapon clutched tightly in his large hand, " Don't underestimate a feline's instinct. If anything out of the ordinary happens to our boss, we notice right away. "

Free nodded in agreement with a smirk, " Perfect for protecting him and (nickname) from punks like you. "

The female canine began to smack the feline's spine with all her might, gritting her fangs, " It's not fucking like that- " She was cut off by Dolph flicking her forehead, telling her to be quiet.

Louis stood off the ground, " I think you're aware now that I can never come back. " He walked over to the lions and stood in between, " I've been corrupted a long time ago. "

Legoshi turned around to face them all;
the felines, the deer and his girlfriend.

Free snickered, allowing his tongue to hang out of his mouth, " They always let their guard down.. They think just because our boss is a herbivore that the shishigumi's gotten soft. " Legoshi was on the ground with his hands up in defense, (Y/n) turned to him and he gave her a look, trying to tell her to not move.

" That made work a lot easier. "

" A lot of livestock herbivores placed their hopes on us. "

" The poor kids feel saved that a herbivore is in charge of the vendors that sell them. "

Louis stared down at the wolf, " It's a vicious means, but I must do whatever it takes to enforce my beliefs. However... " He shouted at the wolf, loud and clear, " You can push yourself towards the path of light! Be a hero! "

" And don't give me that but I'm not cut out for it garbage. Improve yourself and become a leader of the outside world. Got it?! " Louis panted as the lions mumbled to each other in confusion.

He couldn't do it, there was no one he knew who was as determined and ambitious as he was. He desired strength more than anyone else. He had what the wolf didn't.

Legoshi's expression grew blank, slowly dropping then rose his foot to kick Ibuki straight on the jaw, allowing the large lion to drop down onto the ground,

" I refuse. "

He grew furious with the herbivore, Louis watched the scene before him, watching Legoshi pull (Y/n) and held her on his shoulder as he was fought off Free then elbow the lion in the gut.

Dolph had pointed the gun at Legoshi as the wolf dodged every attack and shot pointed at him. Legoshi placed (Y/n) down as she was finally sober from the situation.

The male canine pushed his girlfriend behind his back, pulling Louis' hand and jerked him forwards to his chest. They locked eyes, the deer's eyes grew in shock as the wolf's were stoic. Legoshi held him as a shield- if the lions dared to shoot; they killed their boss.

the dignity of a herbivore.

" Don't shoot! "

Ibuki extended a hand out to his comrades, not removing his eyes off the wolf that held the deer hostage. Legoshi breathed heavily, trying to regain his energy for further action, " Wow, you weren't kidding when you said they respect you, Louis. "

The herbivore was then shoved slightly before him and the deer scoffed, " I know you're not going to hurt me, if you want to say something then say it. "

Legoshi slowly removed his hold off Louis, stepping a few inches back and (Y/n) did the same, " Okay, I'll be quick. We know the culprit behind the murder at the drama club. "

The herbivore snapped his neck towards the two wolves not removing his gaze off the two, then enlarging as he watched Legoshi above his own girlfriend down the ledge, hearing her yelp as she rolled down to who knows where.

" It's true.. Cherryton Academy needs you to remedy it's madness. "

The lions peek closer at the now falling wolves, " Well, I'm doing whatever I can to catch the culprit but at this rate, the school's going to forget something really important. " Legoshi eyed the deer once more before falling completely,

" They need someone with your strength. "

He completely fell over.

Legoshi landed flat on the ground, narrowing his vision towards (Y/n) that arched her back probably with pain and she bared her fangs, " Do you want to fucking die? Because I can fucking kill you right now. " She threatened.

He pulled her wrist, jerking her straight to his chest and muttering into her fur, " Let's leave right now. "

Without a reply, the couple started to walk towards a certain direction then picked up the pace in case the shishigumi went to search for the couple.

But that was just for now, darker events awaited for their arrival; it wasn't soon, but it was coming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 16.7K 95
Y/n is a new student in the Cherryton Academy, and lives in a society where the instinct can get over people, she has always had to fight her instinc...
189K 6.5K 18
Humans are a new evolving species in this animal world. Cherryton has never had a single human attend there school. What happens when a human girl is...
49.4K 730 13
My 4th book in my series of stories You're a senior student from the Cherryton Academy, who's got friends, a crush on a wolf and a big problem; a sla...
11.5K 441 37
How far can a plant go to survive in snow? How about in sand? Will it freeze, or shall it burn? When a mere drug dealer encounters a school willing t...