just for you (years 3-5)

By aedxx17

"but i guess that's what happens when you love someone. you ignore all the signs saying you should run" [TW]... More

chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 9 (draco's pov)
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 37 (dracos pov)
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 56 (draco's pov)
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
sequel

chapter 2

77.4K 1.7K 8.3K
By aedxx17

i wake up bright and early the next morning, excited to start the first day of classes. i change into my robes and grin, it feels like home. whilst grabbing my books, i tuck my wand into my robe, stopping only to send my owl out with the letter to mum, before leaving the dormitory and heading to the great hall.

i peer down the slytherin table, trying to see if anyone i'm friendly with is already downstairs. at the end of the table i can see draco and goyle laughing loudly as they enjoy their breakfast. i look around a little longer, trying to find anyone else to sit with. the boys can be quite annoying. after scanning for a moment, however, i give in and walk over to them.

"hello y/n" goyle says to me as i sit down across from him.

"hi goyle" i smile as i place my things under the bench, grabbing some food and looking up at draco. he's looking down at his plate, "draco?"

"hm?" he looks up, "oh, hi y/n" he immediately looks back down and i roll my eyes. well, him trying to be nice to me was short lived. i eat with the guys for a little before pansy and the others from my dorm join us.

"i better be going, i have divination first and it takes forever to get there" i say as i begin to stand and gather my things in my bad.

"divination?" i hear blaise say, "draco don't you have divination first?" i look up to see him smirking in draco's direction. i stop gathering my things to look at draco as well.

draco clears his throat and fumbles, dropping his fork onto his plate "yes, yes it looks like i do"

"you outta walk with y/n to class don't you think?" goyle chimes in, him and blaise both nudging draco. i gulp a little, this is awfully awkward.

"she's got two legs, she can walk herself" he continues looking down at his food with his signature scowl. i hear pansy laugh to herself, rolling her eyes along with the rest of the girls at the table.

"what a gentleman" i mumble, finally picking up my bag, turning on my heels and exiting the great hall

__________________________

dracos pov

"now was that really necessary draco?" pansy smirks at me from across the table

"what?" i chuckle a little as i begin to pack up my bag, having cleared my breakfast plate

"first you don't write to her all summer, and now this?" pansy rolls her eyes, "she was right, you really are a twat" she scoffs and looks away from me, going to pack up her things.

"she called me a twat?" i say, looking up at pansy and she stands to walk away.

she looks back at my quietly and smiles, "if you walk with me i'll tell you"

"whatever" i shake my head, grabbing my bag violently and getting up, pansy smirks in victory as walk around the end of the table to join her. she links her arm in mine and begins to drag me towards the exit. what have i gotten myself into

__________________________

your pov

i can hear footsteps behind me as i ascend the stairs of the north tower to the divination classroom. pausing, i turn and see draco following a flight beneath me

"you're really that stubborn to leave minutes after me instead of just walking with me?"

"i wasn't done eating" he smirks, hurrying his pace to catch up with me

"i would have waited for you" i cross my arms as he reaches the step i'm on, slightly out of breath.

he smiles a little "next time" i roll my eyes and we continue walking up the last sets of stair together, "you know, y/l/n, you're hair doesn't look completely awful today" i glare over at him, taking a deep breath, "yeah- i kinda like the half brushed look you have going on-"

"will you leave me alone, malfoy"

"and why would i do that?" he smirks

"look, you can't just not write all summer and then come back pretending we're the closest of friends" i stop on the step, turning to face him, "we weren't even that close before-"

"if we weren't that close, then why do you care about me not writing?" his smirks widens as he raises an eyebrow, tilting his head before continuing on up the stairs without me

after divination draco walks with me to my next class, muggle studies.

"i can't believe you're voluntarily learning about this crap" he scoffs, taking my textbook out of my hands and flipping through the pages as we walk towards my class

"it's interesting!" i grab the book back from him, "sorry you're too stuck up to see that" he chuckles a little and shakes his head.

pretty soon we've reached the door to my classroom, but as i go to walk in, draco stops me.

"will i be seeing you again today?" he smiles a little. it feels odd to see him actually smile rather than a snide smirk

"depends. i have potions next and then herbology and care of magical creatures after lunch"

he nods, "see you in potions, love" he smirks and turns away from me. i roll my eyes at him, but can't seem to stop a smile from creeping onto my lips as i walk into class.

__________________________

potions is widely uneventful. crabbe and goyle are in that class so draco sat with them rather than me. i sat with a girl i know from hufflepuff, despite it being frowned upon. the other slytherins i know in the class i'm not very fond of.

after class i head to herbology, eat lunch, and then endure my final two classes of the day. i have care of magical creatures with draco as well.

we're walking down into the woods, following the rest of the class as everyone tries to guess what Hagrid is going to show us.

"whatever it is, i guarantee it's something stupid" draco snickers and the other slytherin boys join in. i just shake my head disapprovingly.

"right, you lot. less chattering" hagrid turns back to face us students, "form a group over there" he gestures towards a tree and we obey, already beginning to chat again, "and open your books to page 49"

"exactly how do we do that?" draco spits back at him while examining his book. all of our books are bound up by a belt like strap, and have eyes.. along with a mouth bearing mighty sharp teeth. hagrid tells us to stroke the spine, and we all do so. well.. except neville. to my dismay i look over to hear his screams as his book bites at him.

"don't be such a wimp, longbottom" draco shouts at him. i hit him in the shoulder, "oi!" draco yelps. i give him a disapproving glare and he rolls his eyes, leaving neville alone for the time being.

i begin talking to crabbe about what we learned in potions, but am quickly distracted by draco starting up a fight, as usual.

"terribly funny!" he says to hermione, "really witty! god this place has gone to the dogs" he snarls as he talks. i wish he didn't have to be so rude all of the time, "wait until my father hears that Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes!"

crabbe turns away from me to back up draco. i sigh in embarrassment, i cant believe these are the people i'm friends with sometimes. i truly question my placement in slytherin everytime draco opens his mouth, i like to think i'm nowhere as evil as he his. the boys all laugh along with draco though, egging him on.

"shut up malfoy," harry turns, walking towards draco. there's no way that will lead to anything good.

the boys laugh at each other as draco hands his bag to crabbe, sauntering towards harry. his pure arrogance astounds me. soon, however, draco staggers back, pointing towards the sky, "dementor! dementor!" he yells, earning laughs from all of the slytherins.

harry's face practically turns white as he turns back towards the sky, where no dementor is to be seen. as draco walks back towards us i scowl at him, earning a glare back. they torment harry for a moment longer before hagrid clears his throat, gaining our attention back to class.

"there was no need for that, draco" i whisper to him as crabbe moves forward, making me next to malfoy now. he only shrugs and moves past me, joining the rest of the class. we all stare in awe at the creature hagrid has before us, a hippogriff named buckbeak. he teaches us how to properly approach one, harry is the first to try. he does excellently, no surprise there. harry's the golden boy of hogwarts, that's why draco torments him so. it's all envy.

i stop paying attention only for a moment, chatting with daphne greengrass about how impressive harry's flight was, but by the time i look back i see draco strutting up towards buckbeak, rather quickly.

"draco don't!" i shout in protest

he looks back at me for a moment, and then back at buckbeak, "you're not dangerous at all, are you," he bolsters, pushing two students aside and continuing towards the creature.

i place my head in my hand, this kid is unbelievable. the second draco reaches the animal, he rears his talons, no surprise, and scratches draco along the arm. i gasp at first, but then quickly dissolve into quiet laughter with daphne, draco had it coming. he whines an awful lot as hagrid carries him to the infirmary, honestly i only feel a drop of remorse.

__________________________

after dinner we hang around in the great hall for a bit, all studying at our table. i try my best to tune out the others, all giving draco far too much attention.

"does it hurt terribly, draco?" pansy frowns, leaning right up against draco and touching his arm, now in a sling

"it comes and it goes" he shrugs, "still, i consider myself lucky. according to madam pomfrey, another minute or two, and i, uh, could've lost my arm" he stutters through the last part, completely exaggerating what was told to him in the infirmary. i just roll my eyes and keep quiet.

"that's awful!" pansy gasps. i try and hold back a laugh, looking over at daphne in hopes of agreeing how absurd this is.. but she is looking at draco in awe as well.

"i can't possibly do homework for weeks!" draco exclaims

i sigh, finally deciding to chime in, "you're being awfully dramatic, malfoy" he glares up at me, "it was only small scratch, you'll be healed in no time" i stand and stuff my books into my bag, having heard enough of draco's nonsense for one day. the other girls may fawn over him 24/7, but i for one am not going to play along with his version of reality.

i'm about to leave the great hall when i hear seamus running in with the latest newspaper. the gryffindors all gather round him as he shouts that sirius black has been sighted in a town nearby. i can only hear parts of the conversation over draco's boasting, but it's enough for me to be nervous. i mean.. a criminal? the first to ever escape for azkaban so close to our home... it's enough to give anyone a fright.

i shudder at the thought of it before slinging my bag over my shoulder, saying goodbye to everyone and heading to the common room.

__________________________

i sit with some fourth years in the common room for awhile, they're all making fun of draco showing off his cast at dinner as well. i walk back into the dorm, still laughing at the thought of him showing off a scratch like it's some grand battle scar as i throw down my things on top of my chest and lay down onto the bed. i reach under my bed for the book i was reading last night, but as much as my fingers search i can't seem to find it. i stand up and scan the room, then seeing that the book is on my chest, under the bag i just threw down. in confusion, i pick up the book, opening to where i had marked my last page. as i open the book a folded piece of paper falls to the ground, which i quickly kneel down to collect.

i sit down on the edge of my bed and unfold it, reading the neat handwriting

our spot. 23:00. don't be late.

-d.m.

__________________________

hope you all enjoyed chapter 2! once again let me know any suggestions in the comments :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 1.7K 54
โ˜† first story in the sequel โ˜† โœฐโ˜ฝโ™ก๐‘โœฏโ˜ผ "We need a name for this," I said. He asked, "Enemies to lovers?" I chuckled. "We aren't lovers, Malfoy." "How...
157K 4.2K 51
"Malfoy!" I screamed from the common room as I made my way up the stairs and to Malfoy's dormitory. "Draco Malfoy!" I yelled, kicking the door open b...
1.1K 89 16
"ฮฑ Soulmate ฮนั• ั‚ะฝั” ฯƒฮทั” ฯั”ัั•ฯƒฮท ฯ‰ะฝฯƒั•ั” โ„“ฯƒฮฝั” ฮนั• ั”ฮทฯƒฯ…gะฝ ั‚ฯƒ ะผฯƒั‚ฮนฮฝฮฑั‚ั” ัƒฯƒฯ… ั‚ฯƒ ะผั”ั”ั‚ ัƒฯƒฯ…ั ั•ฯƒฯ…โ„“, ั‚ฯƒ โˆ‚ฯƒ ั‚ะฝั” ั”ะผฯƒั‚ฮนฯƒฮทฮฑโ„“ ฯ‰ฯƒัะบ ฯƒฦ’ ั•ั”โ„“ฦ’-โˆ‚ฮนั•ยขฯƒฮฝั”ััƒ, ฯƒฦ’ ฮฑฯ‰ฮฑะบั”ฮทฮนฮทg." This...