Mrs Mills.

By FandomXWriterX

"My Name is Mrs Mills. Your worst nightmare" More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Reccomendations?
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
WHO WANTS TO BE FRIENDS?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29

Chapter 28

1.4K 58 3
By FandomXWriterX

Regina

It has been unbearable these days.

Allow me to fill you in.

I took Emma to that little motel out of town, a lot of feelings were expressed that day, emotions were high. However nonetheless we had an excellent time , just us without anybody knowing we were there.

I was late home.

Approximately eight minutes late home.

Robin forbid me to continue tutoring this 'student', however I had a plan.

Robin expresses his feelings openly, we know this. Especially his feelings towards me. I know that my husband thinks of me as lazy. I work, I cook , I clean, I do EVERYTHING around the house, nothing will ever be enough to satisfy my husband , so I was glad that he was thrilled at the news of me diving head first back into my mayor work. I could easily see Em, I'd be at my office for most of that day , away from Robin , Emma could easily come and see me.

I hadn't seen Emma properly in twenty days. I was ALWAYS with Robin , we continued to eat in granny's every Monday evening and more often than not , Emma was working , but I couldn't speak to her like she was my lover. I often try and sneak off to the bathroom in hope that she would follow , but she's always caught up doing something.

Last week I bumped into her in the store actually.

~last week in the store~

I had come to do the weekly shop for Robin and I , unfortunately my husband had decided to come along. I was particularly annoyed about it today as I could have swore I just caught a glimpse of a wild mane of blonde hair looking at the chocolate.

It definitely sounds like Emma.

Who was I kidding.

Of COURSE it was Emma.

I was not initially planning on going down the sweet aisle , but I NEEDED to 'bump' into Emma. I turn the shopping cart and I act as though I am not paying attention to where I am going and I bump the cart into Emma ever so slightly - not enough to hurt her. Emma jumps,

"Regina , you just rammed the cart into this lovely blonde waitress from the diner , apologise."  Emma eyes Robin , I know she wants to hit him , or at least say something rude, but she holds her tongue.

"Oh no, I'm very sorry , are you alright dear?"

Emma averts her gaze from Robin , to mine. Her lips pull into a smile the instant it happens.

"Please Mrs. Mills , it was an accident, I'm okay."

"Mrs. Mills?" Robin questions. Emma normally only ever calls me 'Mayor Mills' around Robin so he would not know I taught her , and because in Emma's words ' it sounds hot'.

"Oh yes dear. How rude of me to not introduce you , this lovely young lady is Emma Swan, I teach her. Oh dear you really must read her English work one time. It's truly phenomenal."

Robin has always been a sucker for English. Novels , poetry - all of it. I knew that if he happened to read some of Emma's work , he would be just as taken aback as I was. I didn't really have time to panic , I had just introduced my husband to the girl that I was sleeping with behind his back. Emma remained cool at all times , staying strictly professional.

I really love this girl.

"And do you enjoy English Miss Swan?" He questions.

"That I do, your wife actually teaches me three hours a day."

"She's excellent isn't she."  Emma nods , it suddenly goes quiet , the awkward kind. I break the silence first.

"Well we shall leave you to it Miss Swan, I shall see you around."

"Absolutely Mrs. Mills , and you Mr ..." she pauses , waiting for Robin to announce his name.

"Locksley , Robin Locksley."

"Alright Mr. Locksley."

"Goodbye dear " we leave Emma ,

"You never told me you teach that waitress." I didn't like the way he referred to her as 'that waitress'.

"I just didn't feel as though it was important dear , I teach most kids in this town."

"Can you hurry it up Regina , I don't care for grocery shopping." His irritated tone makes me grow irritated too.

Do not let him know he's getting to you.

"I don't mind if you'd prefer to take the car home Robin?"

"Don't be so silly , how on earth would you get home with all of this shopping?"

"I could walk dear , or call a cab, or find a friend to drive me."

"No."

~

The clock on the wall reads 7.55 PM. I told Robin I had lots of paperwork to do therefore not to expect me home till around 10PM. He did not question me , he doesn't often interfere when it comes to me and my mayor work , I never did quite understand his reasoning behind that. I know that Em was working today until 8PM. She started at midday. We saw her in the store around 11.

I know that my love had roughly five minutes of her shift left.

Oh - and I had NO paperwork to finish, I'm very particular and I like to get everything done in one sitting.

'Are you free? I know you are due to finish.'

I send the message and await a reply.

8.04PM

Come on Em.

I nearly fall of the seat when I hear the tone 'ding'

'All done and ALWAYS free for you. '

''Mayors office , there is a key under the mat , it's dark therefore nobody should see you.'

'5 mins. '

'Hurry'

I hear the lock in the door in just under ten minutes. I feel like a giddy child , like I was doing something naughty , but I knew it would be so worth it. I rise from my seat and I rush to the blonde who had barely even made it through the door. I grab her , push her against the door causing it to close itself.

"Damn, someone missed me." She smirks
The swift action causes the key in her hand to fall to the floor.

"It's been so long since I've been able to touch you Em," Emma takes me hand and she guides me to the velvet sofa in my office. It's rather spacious , she lies down and there is still room for me to snuggle in close to her.

I've missed her.

Her hand snakes round from behind me and she begins tracing patterns on my stomach. Her hand hovers , I feel as though I know where this is about to go. I turn myself around so I am straddling the petite blonde below me, she leans up to kiss me lovingly on the lips.

The blonde pulls back , it seems as though she is in shock.

"What happened dear?"

"I just had a cool idea." 

Oh dear.

"Go on..."

She wiggles her way out from under me and heads over to my desk. She points a slender finger to my desk.

"How important is everything on this desk?"

"Well I suppose none of it matters greatly, why do you ask?"

"Okay but , how important am I?" She emphasises on the 'I'. Before I can answer she swipes her arm on the desk causing its contents to fall onto the floor. I watch Emma as she takes off her shoes and lies flat on my desk , it was quite the scene.

"Just one more question. Would you rather work on papers on this desk , or work on me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 2.7K 28
Right when both Emma and Regina are about to give up on dating, guys and romance, they meet each other. *This is a SwanQueen fanfiction *I don't own...
4.3K 101 18
Regina Mills gets cheated on and decides to make a fresh start. She swears off relationships and decides to focus on her new teaching job. She goes o...
148K 4.6K 25
Regina Mills had never though of becoming someone else's Own; not until Her Mother Cora forced her to Emma Swan. Maybe they'd eventually get along...
22.7K 609 10
!!A MayorQueen story!! Regina Mills is sleeping when the Evil Queen comes to visit her in her dreams, but is she really dreaming? She soon finds out...