Pokémon Ruby And Sapphire(Alt...

By YoungHopeProductions

(Sequals to Pokemon Indigo and Gold And Silver(alternate from canon) First, Kanto, then, Johto, now, Hoenn! J... More

There's No Place Like Hoenn
Abandoned and in The Woods
A Poached Ego
Winner By a Nosepass
Devon Corp and Peeko Crimes
Wurmple Swap, Cocoons, Evolve!
The Symbol Life
Win, Lose, or Drew
Magma, Aqua, Evolution
Clamperl of Wisdom
Family and Friends
Wheel of Frontier
Just One Of The Geysers
Power Plant and Field Perils
What's With Watson
Tactics Theatrics
Come What May
A Heated Time
Reunions,New Buds & Evolutions
Disguise Da Limit
Queen of the Serpantine
Balance of Power
Potential Legendary Dangers & Visions
The Cocky and the Humble
Sky High Gym Battle!
Legendary Dangers
Talking a Good Game
Double Psy-Duel
The Final Frontier
The Great Eight Fate
The Ever Grande Victory

Get the Show on the Road

8K 86 40
By YoungHopeProductions

(< > Is the translation of pokemon's speech , [ ] is the pokedex and bold are thoughts)

The next day, Ash, Brock, and their pokemon arrives at the Oldale Pokemon Center.

Before that, he had transferred his pokemon to the Professor of their respective region, even the legendaries since they felt more comfortable around the professors as long as they had somewhere private to be.

Brock was trying to woo Nurse Joy, but Ash pulls his ear away from the counter.

"Come on, now's not the time for you to do this." He said, Brock screaming in pain.

Ash sees a child with a Pichu that has a high fever and cheeks sparking and goes over.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Ash ask gently, the boy looks up and says "M-my Pichu is sick..."

Ash smiles and brings over his Pikachu.

Before going at the Blackthorn Gym, he invented an item that switches a pokemon's ability, even if it's a hidden ability. What inspired him to do that was when he saw someone use an Ability Capsule, not knowing it won't switch to it's hidden ability.

The item Ash has in question is a sort of block with a large hole inside. Pikachu put his paw instead, and a light shown.

Pikachu's ability is now Lightning Rod.

"Pikachu, I need you to drain the Pichu's excess electricity with Lightning Rod." Ash said, Pikachu nodding.

"Dont worry, this will be quick, I promise." Ash said to the boy and his Pichu.

After a bit of electricity draining, Pichu seems to be feeling a bit better.

"Make sure it eats plenty of Oran Berries and gets some rest, and the little guy will be fine."

The little Pichu woke up and looked at the boy with a tired sounding "Pi.."
He hugs Pichu and thanked Ash.

After that, he switches his Pikachu's ability back to Static.

"Wow Ash, I didnt know you made that." Brock said, impressed as the walked out. "Yeah, I figured it might be useful." He replied, seeing a brunette girl with a red and white bandanna lost and with a broken and burnt bike.

Ash then goes over to her with a "Hey, are you okay?" while helping her up.

"Yeah, I'm on my way to Professor Birch's lab to get my starter pokemon." She said.

"Ah, I see. Me and my friend are also on the way there too. I've been to the area when I was little, but I still remember the way." Ash explains.

"Hey...wait a minute..Aren't you the winner in the Silver Conference?" She asked.

"Yeah, I am." Ash admits, blushing modestly.

"My brother has watched footage of that none stop ever since." Ash seems surprised at that.

"Oh, I'm May by the way." She said, holding out her hand for a handshake.

"I'm Ash." Ash shakes May's hand, Brock coming over.
Ash explains why May was here.

"Ah, I get it. I have no objections to her coming along. C'mon, let's go."
Brock said.

After an hour, they arrived at Littleroot Town. Ash decides to stay outside. Not five minutes later, Ash sees something in the air.

It was a Latias and Latios, both shiny. They went to Ash.

<Is this him brother?> The Latias said to the Latios, who nods.

<Ash, we need help.> Latios said, Latias has Ash and his three pokemon on him.

They go near Petalburg Woods, a large tree with men and women in red hoods there, injured wild pokemon there, colonies of Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Ralts, Taillow, and Wurmple were there and two pokemon that're extraordinary.

The legendary pokemon Deoxys and the mythical pokemon Jirachi, the Jirachi was shiny, and the men and women are trying to get the two pokemon.

"So you wanted my help for this?" Ash asks, the two Eon pokemon nods at this.

Ash was livid and Pikachu Thunderbolts some of the grunts.

Some of the pokemon looked up to see Ash and the five pokemon, looking happy for the help.

Ash lands infront of some of the men, glaring at them and blocking the powerful Psychic types.

"Dammit! Not now! Team Magma, let's leave!" One of the hooded men said, they all flee.

Ash heals the pokemon that were injured by those "Team Magma" people.

<Thank you human.> A female voice said behind him, a shiny Absol there that has said it.

The pokemon explains what happened.

Apparently, two organizations named Team Magma and Team Aqua want to get a legendary pokemon of their respective idols. Magma wants the Continent Pokemon, Groudon while Aqua wanted the Sea Basin Pokemon, Kyogre.

Jirachi is a pokemon that can grant wishes and Deoxys is a relatively strong pokemon, so they were after them.

This Jirachi is very special, not just because of it's shiny colors.

Jirachi are only awake for a week every one thousand years. However, this Jirachi is not necessary to be asleep each thousand years.

<Thank you for saving us. We want to be with you. We believe we'll be much safer with you.> Jirachi said.

After all of this, Latias, Latios, Deoxys, Jirachi, a Treecko, a Torchic, a Mudkip, two Ralts, two Wurmples, a Taillow, and the Absol joins his team.

Ash scans them all, remembering they updated the pokedex to scan the pokemon's gender as well, which may prove useful.

[Treecko, the Wood Gecko Pokemon.
It makes its nest in a giant tree in the forest. It ferociously guards against anything nearing its territory. It is said to be the protector of the forest's trees. This Treecko is level 15 with the ability Overgrow, Male, and knows the moves Pound, Leer, Mega Drain, Quick Attack, Rock Tomb, Swords Dance, Aerial Ace, Double Team, Bullet Seed*Egg Move*, Razor Wind*Egg Move*, Crush Claw*Egg Move*, Dragon Breath*Egg Move*, Magical Leaf*Egg Move*, Synthesis*Egg Move*, and Leaf Storm*Egg Move*]

[Torchic, the Chick Pokemon.
Torchic has a place inside its body where it keeps its flame. Give it a hug - it will be glowing with warmth. This Pokémon is covered all over by a fluffy coat of down.
This Torchic is level 15 with the ability Blaze, Female, and knows the moves Scratch, Flamethrower, Sand Attack, Peck, Swords Dance, Shadow Claw, Double Team, Flame Burst*Egg Move*, Crush Claw*Egg Move*, Endure*Egg Move*, Feather Dance*Egg Move*, and Night Slash*Egg Move*]

[Mudkip, the Mud Fish Pokemon.
The fin on Mudkip's head acts as highly sensitive radar. Using this fin to sense movements of water and air, this Pokémon can determine what is taking place around it without using its eyes. This Mudkip is level 15, with the ability Torrent, Male, and knows the moves Tackle, Water Gun, Mud Slap, Double Team, Aqua Tail, Earth Power, Whirlpool*Egg Move*, Sludge*Egg Move*, Mud Bomb*Egg Move*, Ice Ball*Egg Move*, Ancient Power*Egg Move*, Mirror Coat*Egg Move*, Double-Edge*Egg Move*, and Avalanche*Egg Move*]

[Taillow, the Tiny Swallow Pokemon.
Although it is small, it is very courageous. It will take on a larger Skarmory on an equal footing. However, its will weakens if it becomes hungry.
This Taillow is level 21 with the ability Scrappy, Male, and knows the moves Peck, Focus Energy, Quick Attack, Double Team, Aerial Ace, Sky Attack*Egg Move*, Boomburst*Egg Move*, Steel Wing*Egg Move*, Roost*Egg Move*, Hurricane*Egg Move*, Brave Bird*Egg Move*]

[Wurmple, the Worm Pokemon.
It sticks to tree branches and eats leaves. The thread it spits from its mouth, which becomes gooey when it touches air, slows the movement of its foes. These Wurmple are level 15 with the ability Shield Dust, both Female, and knows the moves Tackle, String Shot, Poison Sting, Bug Bite, and Electroweb]

[Ralts, the Feeling Pokemon.
A Ralts has the power to sense the emotions of people and Pokémon with the horns on its head. It takes cover if it senses any hostility. These Ralts are level 15 with the ability Telepathy, one Male, one Female, the male knows Double Team, Confusion, Hypnosis, Teleport, and Shadow Sneak*Egg Move*, the female knows Disarming Voice, Double Team, Confusion, Hypnosis, Teleport, and Shadow Sneak*Egg Move*]

[Absol, the Disaster Pokemon.
Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment. This Pokémon very rarely ventures down from the mountains.
This Absol is level 60 with the ability Super Luck, Female, and knows the moves Future Sight, Perish Song, Quick Attack, Pursuit, Bite, Double Team, Slash, Swords Dance, Detect, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Sucker Punch, Razor Wind, Calm Mind, Will-O-Wisp, Shadow Claw, Dark Pulse, Assurance*Egg Move*, Zen Headbutt*Egg Move*, Megahorn*Egg Move*, Punishment*Egg Move*, Play Rough*Egg Move*, Mean Look*Egg Move*Egg Move*, Hex*Egg Move*, Double-Edge*Egg Move*, and Feint Attack*Egg Move*]

[Latias, the Eon Pokemon.
Latias is highly intelligent and capable of understanding human speech. It is covered with a glass-like down. The Pokémon enfolds its body with its down and refracts light to alter its appearance.
This Latias is level 60 with the ability Levitate, Female, and knows the moves Wish, Helping Hand, Protect, Safeguard, Stored Power, Refresh, Heal Pulse, Dragon Breath, Mist Ball, Recover, Zen Headbutt, Psychic, and Dragon Pulse, and Calm Mind]

[Latios, the Eon Pokemon.
Latios has the ability to make its foe see an image of what it has seen or imagines in its head. This Pokémon is intelligent and understands human speech.
This Latios is level 60 with the ability Levitate, Male, and knows the moves Helping Hand, Safeguard, Protect, Dragon Dance, Stored Power, Refresh, Heal Pulse, Dragon Breath, Recover, Luster Purge, Zen Headbutt, Psychic, Dragon Pulse, and Calm Mind]

[Deoxys, the DNA Pokemon.
Deoxys emerged from a virus that came from space. It is highly intelligent and wields psychokinetic powers. This Pokémon shoots lasers from the crystalline organ on its chest.
This Deoxys is level 75 with the ability Pressure and knows the moves Teleport, Psychic, Zen Headbutt, Double Team, Superpower, Cosmic Power, Cosmic Power, Recover, Swift, Hyper Beam, Zap Cannon, Counter, Mirror Coat, Agility, Calm Mind, Extreme Speed, and Psycho Boost]

[Jirachi, the Wish Pokemon.
Jirachi is said to make wishes come true. While it sleeps, a tough crystalline shell envelops the body to protect it from enemies.
This Jirachi is level 98 with the ability Serene Grace and knows the moves Wish, Swift, Helping Hand, Psychic, Cosmic Power, Zen Headbutt, Futire Sight, Meteor Mash, Double-Edge, and Doom Desire]

Latias gives Ash, Pikachu, Eevee, and Togetic a ride to Littleroot Town, to which Team Rocket were there at the lab, trying to steal the Professor's pokemon.

"Latias! Mist Ball!" Latias obeys, hitting Team Rocket, making them blast off again.

Latias lands to the door and Ash returns her to her ball.

"Is everyone okay?!" Ash called out, Professor Birch and May jaws were dropped.

"Since when did you have that?!" May exclaimed, Ash flinching. Brock calms everyone down and explains Ash's powers, his autism, and the fact he has other legendaries.

"Well, thank you for helping, but when DID you get a Latias?" Birch thanked and asked.

After Ash explained everything, the others were clearly shocked.
"I heard of Team Magma from some scientists in Rustboro. Ash, please be careful." Birch warns, to which Ash nods.

"Oh right, May. You still havent picked yet due to many inconveniences." Birch said, clearly apologetic and embarrassed.

"Hmm, I like Torchic the most. It's super cute!" May exclaims.
The Torchic that was out runs to her with a small shout of joy.

Professor Birch then hands May some pokeballs and her pokedex.

Our heroes are now on there way to Petalburg City for the gym.
As the journey continues.

End of Chapter One

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 2.8K 32
*I DO NOT OWN THIS STORY, ALL RIGHTS GO TO @AshuraSkywalkers BUT I DID MAKE QUITE A FEW CHANGES!!!*
30.2K 526 47
A once cheerful and go-lucky boy named Ash one day meets a new Professor who changes his life forever. Warning: I don't own Pokemon and the main char...
76.6K 1.7K 23
(Still don't own Pokemon.)Sequel to Pokemon Indigo League(Alternate from the canon)(I thought the name change to Gold and Silver sounds cooler) Ash...
66 6 6
Jamie gets to go to universe 788 because something from her past has gotten not only her attention but also the higher-ups, and Zero Squad's attentio...