Her Jeweled eyes

由 CelestialSkies345

Attheia de Alger Obelia. Daughter of Lucas and Athanasia de Alger Obelia And also the forgotten princess. Fat... 更多

{Chapter One ~ Her Shadow}
{Chapter Two ~ Daddy Daughter}
{Chapter Three ~ He's Sick}

Another Kind of Tea

3.3K 115 77
由 CelestialSkies345

"Mason" tears streaked down his mother's face, blue jeweled eyes shimmering with the grief and hurt she's received for the past few days. He wished he could console her, tell her everything was alright, but he couldn't.

Because it wasn't.

"Mom" was all the young boy was able to choke out, causing Jennette to give another sob and to pull him in close, more tears spilling down those fare cheeks of hers.

"Enough of this. I have to get going, Jennette let go of the boy." Ijekiel's sharp words rung throughout the room, his gold eyes burning with hatred as he watched his wife look at him with a pleading gaze.

"Please Kiel, please. Don't take him away. Don't take my baby from me." All she wanted was a family, someone to love. How could he do this to her? Taking the only thing she had left.

"I'll send some compensation for you" was all the white haired man had to say as he picked the boy up by his arm.

"Kiel! Don't! Don't take him, please! My baby!"

"Mom!" Mason screamed after her, reaching his hand out. His last view of the fallen woman was of her crying on the ground, her beautiful green dress pooling around her as she stared helplessly after him, jeweled eyes glimmering with tears yet to fall and pain yet to take over her heart.

Mason woke up with a gasp. He looked out of the now open curtains which welcomed the sunlight to stream into the cramped carriage. Outside was the looming white mansion of the Alpheus estate.

Ah, they were here.

Time for the torture to begin.

"Oh my princess you would look so pretty in this blue!"

"I believe she would look better in cream."

"Nonsense. She needs bolder colors. Ones that would suit a gem."

"Ah, she's so pretty!"

"Put the ribbon there... no actually there..."

"Gah! The late empress always loved this hairstyle...."

"Oh, the late empress always looked good in this color..."

Ugh

Attheia sat still in her bedroom as maids ran all over her, trying on everything from dresses to hairstyles. Today her teacher from Estallen would be arriving, causing the maids to go in their frenzy of fun to dress her up.

And she never hated anything more.

Most of the maids in the Emerald Palace knew of her mother, as they had served her when she was alive. This made it so many comments of the late empress came up, flooding Attheia's mind as she was compared time and time again to the long dead golden haired woman.

But out of all of them, there were two maids who were especially bad about it.

Hannah and Ces.

They were both decorating her, placing her into a lovely emerald green dress adorned with milky white pearls and tiny blue ribbons. Her hair was braided behind her, a single ribbon tying it off. She was beautiful and lovely, and the soothing touches felt nice against her skin as the maids massaged her hands and brushed her long raven locks.

Sadly it had to be ruined by their constant comments.

"Oh your face is just like your mothers!"

"She loved this blush..."

"Oh your hair is just as silky as hers!"

Behind them, there were two younger girls. They were the only ones in the room to not make any comments about the late empress, staying quiet as they painted Attheia's nails and helped carry fabrics the around.

The daughters of Hannah and Ces.

"Girls!" Lillian poked her head into the room. The rest of the maids had already left to await for the teacher, just leaving the two overly talkative ones and their daughters to handle the final details. "The carriage is pulling up! Come line up for the greeting!"

Hannah gave a disappointed pout. "But we are still working on the princess!"

"Have the younger girls do that" Lillian instructed. "As the older more experienced maids, it's our duty to be present for greetings. Now hurry!" with that she spun on her heel and headed to the entrance, where the teacher would be coming in at any minute.

With a sigh, the two maids quickly gave their daughters the instructions before hurrying out, not wanting to get scolded again.

"And remember, the princess has to be ready in 5 minutes!" Ces called, before following Hannah out of the room.

And then there was three.

"Gosh, I never thought it would be this quiet" one of the girls, who had slightly wavy dirty blonde hair, sighed. Attheia recognized her as Ella, Hannah's daughter.

"Mhm" Violet, Ces's daughter, agreed with a slight nod. She had short, dark purple hair cut into a neat bob paired with stormy gray eyes. The two seemed to be much less talkative than their mothers, and even as they quietly chatted it wasn't about anything annoying.

Attheia found herself liking them.

"I apologize for our mother's rudeness" Ella suddenly spoke up as she fitted a bracelet onto Attie's wrist. "They shouldn't keep... comparing you like that."

The young princess blinked up at the older girls in surprise. They both looked almost.... ashamed.

"Ah, that's alright" it really isn't. "I don't mind." Yes I do.

The two girls paused and glanced at each other, before shrugging.

"Alright, but still" Violet said, adjusting the final bow before stepping back. "It must be annoying."

The princess just shrugged, hopping off her seat before turning to smile as the two young maids.

"Does that really matter? I don't really have much of a choice but to listen, do I?" and with that she spun around, leaving Violet and Ella stunned behind her.

"It's an honor to be able to teach the princess."

Attheia watched as a woman with the palest blonde hair she had ever seen bent down into a bow, black eyes glimmering like obsidian in the lighting. And behind her, were two small kids hiding behind her skirts.

"We thank you for coming all this way my lady" Lillian bowed, her head lowered politely for the foreign noble.

"Of course" the woman smiled sweetly. "My name is Analise Claradense. And these" she gestured to the children behind her. "Are my twins, Eniel and Ariel."

The two children, one boy and one girl, seemed to be only a year or so older than Attheia herself. They stared at her with pitch black eyes like their mothers, their hair a glimmering white that was even purer than the Alpheus household's. The young girl stared at Attie with a piqued interest, her charcoal like eyes glimmering faintly with wonder, while to boy wore a frown that didn't suit his age.

Attheia had a feeling she'd like these two.

"It's a pleasure to meet you" the young princess said with a politeness that seemed to stun her teacher. "I shall be in your care."

"Yes" Analise dipped her head, still taken aback. "Likewise, your highness."

"Lady Claradense, would you like me to show you to your room?" Lillian stepped forwards before an awkward silence could befall between the two, gesturing for the noble to follow her.

"I shall see you tomorrow then, your highness" the pale haired woman bowed one last time, her smile still gentle as she gazed at the young princess, the clearness in her eyes like a breath of fresh air. Turning to her children, she gave them both a stern look. "Now you two behave while I prepare. Go play, and do not get in anyone's way, okay?"

"Yes mother" the two nodded, causing Analise to give a satisfied smile.

"Good" patting their heads, she then turned and followed Lillian out of the entrance hall, thus leaving the children to themselves.

"Are those real?" almost immediately the little girl was in her face, staring at the glimmering sapphires that made up the princess's eyes in wonder.

"Ah, yes" Attheia blinked in surprise at the girl's closeness, but it didn't last for long as the black eyed child was yanked back by her brother.

"Huh? Eniel!" Ariel glared at the boy, a pout forming on her face. "What are you-"

"We should get going" he interrupted her, his voice flat and devoid of any emotions. Attheia had to say, she was impressed. The dark eyed boy's face was completely expressionless; to the extent that even when a fly landed on his cheek, he didn't even twitch.

"What? Why?" Ariel frowned, pulling herself from her sibling's hold. "Mom said we should stay here and play! Plus..." she grabbed the ravenette's hand and suddenly broke into a wide grin. "I want to play with the princess!"

Attheia was surprised by the young girl's boldness. Watching as Ariel pulled her along and into the garden, she faintly wondered if this was normal customs in Estallen. Did they treat all royalty like this? The jeweled eyed girl made a mental note to find out.

"We should play freeze tag!" the pale haired child said once they reached the gardens, clapping her hands together in excitement. "That's my favorite game!"

"Ariel, we don't have enough people to play freeze tag" Eniel sighed, shaking his head as the more playful twin stuck her tongue out at him.

"Uhm" Attheia tilted her head, clearly confused. "What's... freeze tag?" the game wasn't familiar to the young princess, but the way the two talked about it, it seemed that it was popular in Estallen.

"You don't know what freeze tag is?" Ariel gasped, and gave her brother's arm a shake. "See Eniel! We have to play! It's practically a crime not to know freeze tag!"

The obsidian eyed boy sighed, clearly finding it no use to argue with his twin. "Alright, but if this becomes boring don't complain to me."

And that's how the afternoon of chasing began.

Attheia had never known there was such a game that required so much.... Physical energy. Chasing the twins around, or being chased, she found herself quickly getting winded as they ran through the gardens, laughter filling the air.

And she never had so much fun.

Giggling with Ariel, throwing playful jabs at Eniel and even earning a slight smirk from the older boy, the young princess found herself having the time of her life. It didn't even occur to her that she was mentally older than these kids, and shouldn't be playing such childish games.

She didn't care. She hadn't had this much fun, this much freedom since...

Well, ever.

But like everything else, even good things have to end.

"Your Highness" pausing from her hurried chasing, Attheia spun around to see Violet standing there, head lowered in a bow. "It's time for your tea time with the Emperor."

Ah, right. She had forgotten about him.

Straightening up, the black haired girl brushed back any wild curls that sprung up around her head, smoothing down her skirts and turning to wave goodbye to her two knew friends.

Friends.

She smiled at that thought.

"She's late" Lucas tapped his fingers on the white marble table, impatience growing within him with each passing moment. "Where is she?"

"She will be here any minuet Your Majesty" Cable tried to reassure him, and faintly wondered if he was this impatient with the late empress.

Lucas said nothing as he picked up his coffee cup, taking a small sip of the bitter liquid. His vibrant crimson eyes landed on the small tea cup he always had put next to him, the still steaming liquid holding a color that was very close to his eyes.

Almost immediately, he could see a figure suddenly sitting next to him, golden hair splashing down her shoulders as she smiled, picking up the cup and taking a dainty sip.

"Mmm Lucas you should try this" she hummed, waving at the maids to get a knew cup prepared. "It tastes like flowers!"

"I'd rather not drink roses" Lucas said quite bluntly, causing his wife to chuckle.

"Aw come on, you need a break from that horrible drink" slowly reaching forwards, Lucas watched as she gently pulled the coffee away from him. Lucas frowned at her, clearly displeased.

"I was drinking that you know."

"I know~" her voice was like a soothing melody, one that could easily lull him to sleep at any time. "But I think you'd like this better" a teasing glint was in the young woman's eyes as she straddled her lover. He raised an eyebrow, but didn't protest as the young Empress peppered his face in kisses.

While he was distracted, she picked up her tea and carefully took a sip, before locking her lips with his. Immediately, she sent the warm drink into his mouth, flavors mingling together as they reached his tongue. Her own touched his, and soon he was kissing her deeply, savoring the taste of her mouth mixed the drink. He wasn't sure if it was her or the tea, but he tasted a sweetness that made him crave for more. But all too soon, she pulled away.

"So?" straightening up, Athy grinned at him, her jeweled eyes brimmed with satisfaction.

Lucas stared up at her, his hands positioned on her waist as he pulled her closer. "I suppose it tastes alright" he said with a shrug, before his own grin formed on his face. "But I know of something that tastes much better."

Sighing at the memory, he watched as his delusion faded away, the faint trace of a tantalizing smirk hanging in the air as he unconsciously stirred the tea cup.

"Daddy!" Lucas blinked as a higher pitched, younger voice brought him back to reality. Like always, Attheia hurled at him, a bright smile on her face as she looked up at him with those glimmering sapphires of hers. Those sapphires that seemed to drag him down to older, more painful memories.

Taking a deep breath, the warlock forced himself to smile, letting the painful grief ebb away. He was emotionless, with a heart that's been frozen for years. He refused to let his emotions take him over again. Not after what happened to her.

"I heard your tutor came" Lucas said, focusing on something other than the lingering memories that begged to overcome him.

"Yes!" Attheia took her seat, eyes full of excitement. "She has two kids, whom I got to play with" picking up her milk, the princess took a sip of it, trying not to flinch at the sickly sweetness of it. "We played a game called tag!"

Tag? Lucas raised an eyebrow. He had never heard of the game. But, perhaps that made sense. After all, he never had time for such childish activities as a kid.

No, he was must more busy dealing with... other things.

"Sounds... fun" Lucas said slowly, and to his relief (since when had he felt relief from such things?) she nodded in agreement.

"It was!" the fellow ravenette said brightly, before noticing the way her father's fingers traced the rim of an extra cup of tea next to him. Now, he always had that cup there. Filled and getting colder by the second, just waiting. Untouched. Normally he never paid them much mind, and Attie hadn't ever really thought of questioning him about it, but now...

Well, curiosity can become overbearing at times.

"Daddy" she fidgeted, almost shyly. "Why do you always have a cup of tea next to you, when you don't drink it?"

The emperor looked up at her in surprise, taken aback by the sudden question. Glancing down at the cup, he realized he had been fiddling with it this whole time. Pulling his hand away, Lucas straightened up.

"No reason" he said, waving away her pestering question. Attheia frowned at his less than satisfying response, but decided not to press any further, instead focusing on the other drink in front of him.

Perhaps one would say the last question was risky enough, and she shouldn't press her luck. But with each sip of her milk the more she seemed to resent the honey infused drink more and more. And so she made her last daring request for the day.

"Daddy, can I try some of your coffee?"

Lucas, once again, was at a loss for words as he looked at the jeweled eyed child before him. As if on cue, he was suddenly brought back to another time...

"Now that you've tried my drink, I want to try yours" turning on his lap, Lucas resisted a groan from her almost erotic movements as she reached over to grab his steaming cup, holding it up to examine the dark liquid. Sniffing it, Athanasia offered a low hum.

"It smells good" she concluded, bringing the cool glass to her lips. "But I wonder if it taste's good..." he caught the playful turn of her lips before they disappeared behind the cup, allowing her to take a slow sip of the bitter drink.

Almost immediately the empress spluttered, coughing as she nearly spilled the liquid onto both herself and her husband. Luckily, he was there to catch it with his mana, carefully setting it back onto the table.

"Eugh, you like that?" Athanasia asked, wrinkling her nose. Lucas could see a small red spot from where the coffee had burnt her tongue, as she had it stuck out as if trying to let the air cool it off. Smirking, Lucas leaned forwards.

"Yep" ruby eyes met sapphire ones, and they both leaned closer, simultaneously knowing what the other desired. Slowly, Lucas opened his mouth, taking her tongue in his and....

Lucas forced himself back into present time before he would acquire a very unwanted lump in his pants.

Focusing onto the child that was actually alive and present in front of him, Lucas thought for a moment. He knew children shouldn't have coffee, but...

It would be very amusing to see her spit it out just like her mother did.

And so the emperor waved a hand, having the maids prepare another steaming cup. And soon, a mug of the dark liquid was put in front of Attie, steaming and waiting for her.

Attheia couldn't believe it. Her father actually agreed to let her have coffee.

Almost eagerly, she cupped her hands around the warm glass, relishing in its glorious heat before picking it up and daintily takin a sip.

And to her father's utmost surprise and shock, she didn't spit it out.

Instead, she smiled and looked up at him, humming as she breathed in deeply. "It's so warm and comforting" the small child whispered, and all Lucas could do was stay frozen and stare at her.

Once again he was reminded at how different they are.

Lucas was so stunned, that he didn't hear someone walking up behind him until he could feel their presence over his shoulder. Spinning around, Lucas looked up to face the one person he wanted to see the least at that moment.

Claude de Alger Obelia. 

And here we go, another chapter! I was so close, so close to writing a smut scene but held back XD. After all, it would kind of be awkward for Lucas to be imagining that in front of his daughter....

Maybe I'll have him recall such things another time lol

Anyways, I wanted this chapter to be a bit longer but I also wanted to get it out so....

Yea.

Enjoy~

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

75.9K 2.9K 59
Y/n. The Princess of Obelia. A beauty indeed. The youngest daughter of Diana and Claude, Obelia's Crowned Princess and the sister of the well-known...
3.3K 211 14
Claude de Alger obelia.. A businessman whom everyone respect and fear.. He is righteous and Unbending.. He won't spare anyone who makes mistakes an...
147K 2.8K 49
[ COMPLETED ] collection of oneshots/short stories ( a few chapters )/ headcanons! may include lucas x athanasia/ felix x lilian fluff - spoiler fre...
27.7K 929 41
Book 1 ༺ 𝓡𝓾𝓫𝓲𝓪 𝓭𝓮 𝓐𝓵𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪! ༻ How the hell did that happen? When Lisa took her last breath under water, she thought that was it...