Life Itself: Cimorelli story

By Adria_DeView

Adria and Aiden two 6 and 15 year old sisters who get adopted by a member of the Cimorelli family. Will they... More

Chapter 1: Adria?
Chapter 2: Introducing
Chapter 3: Aiden?
Chapter 4: Hospital Trip #1
Chapter 5: Feelings
Chapter 6: Family Dinner
Chapter 7: First Day
Chapter 8: First day Part 2
Chapter 9: Recovery
Chapter 10: Numb
Chapter 11: Ariel
Chapter 12: Diagnosis
Chapter 13: The Whole Truth
Chapter 14: The Whole Truth part 2
Chapter 15: Done but not over
Chapter 16: Done But Not over part 2

Chapter 17: Life itself

97 2 2
By Adria_DeView

(Lauren's POV)

It's been a month since I got caught and mom is finally letting me go out. Aiden never answered my question I asked but Aiden says she has a surprise for me tonight considering I've only been able to see her at school and a couple hours for dinner at each others houses.

~~~Beep Beep Beep~~~~

I hear Aiden's stupid horn go off and rush downstairs.

"Woah woah killer remember home or Katherine's house before midnight and I don't mean 11:59 and call me if you decide to stay their." I nod running out the door.

"FREEDOMMM" I yell running to Aiden's window.

"Let me Dwive pwease." I say in a baby voice knowing that Aiden can't resist. She rolls her eyes and gets in the passenger seat. I drive to sonic and we go in and sit down.

"What are we doing tonight!" I beg for the millionth time.

"Nothing Laur just wait and see." She smirks I lean over and kiss it off of her.

"Laur what if someone saw us you know our family likes coming here." She whispers.

(Adria's POV)

Auntie Lise and Dem Dem are taking me to sonic because I lovvvveeee sonic.

"Aunt Lisa is dat sissy's car." I ask and she nods. We walk inside and sit at a table. Demi and Lise were talking about something.

(Aiden's POV)

I peck Lauren one more time before we stop. I look up.

"Lauren omg." I choke on my drink.

"Li-Dem-We."

"Love calm down what is it." I point to Lisa Adria and Demi. Lisa and Demi are looking at us with wide shocked faces while Adria is talking to them.

"I-Laur." She breaks down crying and I look back up at them. Lisa start walking to us.

"Ladybug?" Lauren slowly lifts her head up at the nickname.

"I'm not mad or upset at you guys plus you guys aren't even biologically family so it's fine." Lauren nods.

"How long have you two been...whatever this is?" I smile a little.

"At Adria's 7th birthday party." Lauren whispers. Lisa squeals.

"You owe me $100 Demetria Lovato." Lisa yells across Sonic. I shake my head.

"They bet on us!" Lauren groans.

"Anyways are you two dating or just friends with benefits." Lisa winks. Lauren groans more and I just laugh.

"Actually I never answered Lauren's question because we were interrupted-."

"Then answer it right now." Lauren perks up.

"Not now love." Lauren groans. Lisa and I both laugh.

"Woahh!" Lisa grabs my arm leading me into the bathroom.

"You've got something planned tonight don't you." The dark haired girl smirks. I nod.

"It better be good because Laur over there has probably been upset for weeks because she never got an answer and barley got to see you so better be good Aiden!"

"Yes ma'am." I salute. She pushes me out and back towards Lauren.

"We can go now bubs but I'm driving because you don't know where to go."

"Ugh but you're bad at driving." She groans.

"You've never been with me when I drove remember someone was grounded for a month when I got my license."

"But" I close her mouth and start driving to the place. We arrive and her face lights up in Awww.

"Addi you didn't have to do all of this." She whispers.

"You think the waterfall and picnic is the best part follow me." I grab her hand and lead her to a cabin.

"OMG how did you do all this." While she was taking in the surroundings I got down on one knee. She looks back at me.

"Aiden were to young and where not eve-."

"Lauren I'm not proposing I'm asking you if you would except this promise ring and be my girlfriend. The first time you made the move on me in the bathroom and I stopped you I wanted that kiss I was craving it. I tried to push the feeling down as far as I could but knowing you felt the same I couldn't hold it in anymore. I love you Lauren Christine Cimorelli more than anything in this word. I want you to be mine forever so please do me the honors and be my girlfriend." My heart was racing so fast and tears were falling down my face.

"Yesss omg yessss Aiden that was so cute!" Lauren squeaks. I stand up to put the ring on her and she jumps up wrapping her legs around my wait and arms around my neck. Kissing me passionately I fall onto the bed.

"You sure you want this?" Lauren mumbles between my lips. I nod. Lauren slowly takes my shirt and pants off while I take hers off. She starts grinding on me and kissing me before finding me sweet spot and sucking on it. I let out a small moan.

~~~~~~~~After The Nasty~~~~~~~

(Lauren's POV)

We go outside and cuddle watching the stars occasionally we have small food fights and talk about life. I look at the time

"Shit Aiden we have to go!" I panic a little.

"What time is it?"

"1:30!" Her eyes widen.

"Moms gonna kill me!" I freak out trying to hold it together. Aiden and I run to the car quickly driving home.

"Buy!" I scream kissing her and running into the house. I slowly took my shoes off and crept up stairs.

"LAUREN CHRISTINE CIMORELLI!" I stop dead in my tracks slightly shaking. I turn around and see Christina's face.

"Mom I can explain." I whisper fear evident in my voice.

"Well then explain!" She stares at me disappointment in her eyes.

"Well I-you see if I told you your gonna hate me." I look down with tears in my eyes.

"Lauren babe did you smoke weed or drink or something plus I could never hate you?" I shake my head as I feel a tear fall and then another.  I look up.

"Laur babe what happened?" Mom says walking over to me and pulling my face into her chest rubbing my back.

"I-Aiden and I are dating!" I whisper backing away from her and running up the stairs into my room. I fall onto my bed crying into the covers and slowly cry myself to sleep.

~~~Next Day~~~

(Christina's POV)

We are going over Katherine for dinner tonight and Lauren's been in her room all day. I already knew about her and Aiden that day because Lisa needs to text the family whenever something happens to one of us.

"Hey dan start getting ready for dinner at Kath's." I peak my head in the door and she nods.

"You doing alright kiddo?" She nods again. Dani hasn't talked in a week and her counselor said it was called selective mutism. Meaning Dani is stressed out by everything that she chooses not to talk. I sigh walking to her.

"You know I'm here for you love and I know life isn't the easiest at the moment but just know it will get better." I kiss the top of her head. I walk to Lauren's room knocking on it before walking in.

"Lauren?" She shoots her head up.

"Look I'm not mad and everyone knows you and Aiden are dating Lisa told us." I quickly say. Lauren runs and hugs me. I kiss her head rub her back.

"Alright kiddo start getting ready for Kath's, we're leaving in 15."

(Aiden's POV)

"What up losersssss!" I yell letting my family in. Christina glares at me. I smile.

"Move you dork." She laughs.

"Heyyyyyy!" Lauren says trying to hide her excitement. I smirk.

"Hi!" I laugh

"Your...Yeah alright I'm coming in." She blushes putting her head down. I look behind me and the rest of the family was watching us. We walk up to the back of the house and sit on the patio. I grab Lauren pulling her over to me. She sits on my lap and puts her head on my chest.

"You ever wonder where your gonna end up in like 5-10 years. Like are we gonna be together still or am I gonna fuck it up. Will Adria be safe In high school and do drugs like we did because some idiot hurt her. Will something happen that changes the way we view things forever." I kiss Lauren before she can say anything more.

"I believe we will be together married and possibly have little ones running around and if Adria is getting hurt I will kick the shit out of them personally." Lauren Laughs.

"Listen babe we don't need to worry about the future...worry about now this is your life right now don't worry about yesterday or tomorrow cause things change every single day. It's just life itself you know. She nods we continue to watch the sky.

"It's just life itself." Laur whispers to herself.

(So I'm ending the book right here but comment if you want a sequel to this cause I might possibly do one maybe of Adria with Aiden and Lauren guiding her along with the rest of the fam. Just let me know seriously.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 449 29
Sequel to Magic Sisters. Life for the Cimorelli's is almost back to normal, well as normal as it can be when you fight demons, when a new powerful ev...
2.1K 50 16
When Alia gets added in to a groupchat with the cimorelli girls, she doesn't tell them the truth until they find out what's wrong. what will happen t...
3.9K 106 41
Warning: in this story it contains abuse ,self harm, and eating disorders, nudity, and rape, I didn't add any triggering warning so just so you know...
4.7K 157 26
Eden Rodrugiez was abducted from her home when she was 5. With no memory of her family, she goes on the hunt for her siblings. What she finds out alo...