SECRET. . . hossler ✓

-ADOREMARAIS द्वारा

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗜𝗧'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧" ... अधिक

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-sɪx
ғɪғᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-sɪx
sɪxᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sɪxᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sɪx
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sɪx
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ

ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

11.4K 157 77
-ADOREMARAIS द्वारा

THE SOUND OF SHOUTS EMERGED FROM THE KITCHEN AS ELIZA AND JADEN WALKED DOWN THE STAIRS. Looking up to Jaden, Eliza furrowed her eyebrows, confused at what the intense shouts coming from inside the room before them.

Jaden just shrugged his shoulders, his hands leading Eliza into the room by her shoulders, giving them a gentle squeeze as they walked into the room.

"What's going on here?" Eliza shouted, Jaden keeping his hands on her shoulders as she gained the attention of the sway boys.

"Eliza! How nice of you to join us!" Kio shouted, running over to the girl, wrapping his arm around her, making Jaden drop his hands from her shoulders. Eliza smiled up at the boy, before focusing her attention back onto the boys standing around the kitchen.

"What with the massive meeting?" Eliza asked, Josh shrugging his shoulders, pointing his index fingers to Bryce, whom was standing at top of the island, allowing him to have a wide view on the whole sway house.

"Bryce Michael Hall."

"Huh?"

The sound of his full name caught the boys attention, his eyes falling onto his younger sister, now standing in between Kio and Jaden, the two boys leaning their arms on her shoulders.

"What. The. Fuck. Are. We. Doing. Here?" Jaden laughed, he removed his arm from her shoulder, replacing it with his head. He was about to go to nuzzle her neck out of instinct, but quickly realised there was an audience, an audience that didn't know how close him and Eliza actually were.

Kio however did notice the boys actions, leaning his head forward to catch Jaden's eyes, before giving him a wink.

"I see you." He mouthed to Jaden, the boy responding with flipping the boy off, Eliza not paying attention to over boy, instead she was currently engrossed in a staring contest with her brother.

"Well now that everyone is here i can tell you guys what we are all doing here." Bryce announced, Eliza scoffing, clapping her hands slowly to her older brother.

"It's not like we've been waiting for you tell us for the last few bloody minutes." Bryce held his index finger up to his mouth, indicating for his sister to be quiet, to which Eliza flipped the boy off.

"I would just like to congratulate myself for my relationship status."

"Oh for crying out loud." Eliza mumbled, her looking around the boys, all of them sharing the same unimpressed expressions on their faces.

Jaden and Eliza began to walk out of the kitchen, when Bryce shouted again.

"I'm kidding! On a serious note... yes, we may be earning a shit ton amount of money from us all living together and making tiktoks." Bryce spike, the temp of his voice reducing as Jaden and Eliza returned back to their space beside Kio.

"Let's just make sure we're all still having fun!" Bryce said, clapping his hands together.

"That's it?" Eliza asked, Bryce nodding his head. Eliza looked eyes with Josh, the two shrugging their shoulders at one another.

"You made me get out of bed just for you to tell me to have fun?" Eliza growled towards her brother, Kio and Jaden grabbing her arms before she attempted to lunge over the island to hit her brother.

Bryce hug a smug smile on his face, Eliza flipping her brother off one again as Bryce shrugged his shoulders at her.

"Oh I forgot that we're going on a trip." Bryce mumbled, the eyes of the group falling out of their heads.

"You what?" Eliza shouted, Kio nodding his head in agreement.

"Watch it only be down to the beach." Griffin announced, Josh and Anthony agreeing with the oldest boy.

"How are you so smart?" Bryce directed his question to Griffin, the boys all groaning at the lack of excitement for a trip down to the beach. But Eliza? Well she was ecstatic.

"When we going?" Eliza blurted out, interrupting the conversation between the boys over Griffin's intelligence. Bryce picked his phone out of his pocket.

"Well considering you know, you're hungover." Eliza rolled eyes at her brother, "we can just go tomorrow."

The group all nodded in agreement at Bryce's suggestion. The older Hall sibling allowing the boys to go do whatever they pleased for the rest of the day, most of which they would spend in their couples, besides Kio.

"Well I'll be in my room, you guys enjoy your couple day." Kio said, excusing himself from the group as a frown appeared on Eliza's face.

"Hey Kio, you can hang out with me and Jaden."

"He can?" Jaden asked, looking down at Eliza who nodded her head.

"Yeah well considering we aren't a couple, we can't have a couple day." Jaden stared at Eliza, before realising whay she was saying as they looked around at the boys whom were interested in how the boy was going to react.

"Yes right, well last one to the pool pays for dinner!" Jaden shouted, the three teenagers making a beeline for the pool, leaving the remaining boys huddling together, following the three out of the kitchen to see who would win.

"Oh no surprise there." Griffin said, Bryce giving him a flick on the head, as they watched Eliza bomb into the pool first, winning the completion, Jaden and Kio entering the pool at the same time.

"Photo finish! We need a referee!" Eliza shouted to the boys now walking over to the glass doors, as her head emerged from the water.

"There's no need Eliza you won." Kio stated, Eliza sighing shaking her head at the boy.

"I know I won, but I wanna know whose buying me food?"

"Hey boys?" Bryce shouted to the boys around him, grabbing their attention. "How about a trip to Vegas?"

elizahall posted a photo

Liked by, jadenhossler, avani and 860,329 others

Making Bryce feel bad with this post because he's leaving me to go to Vegas with the boys tomorrow

Tagged: brycehall

View all 12,395 comments...

@jadenhossler- he should feel bad
@elizahall- atleast your taking me to the beach
tomorrow mornin :)

@avani- SLEEPOVER TIME

@charlidamelio- you bet I'm coming over as soon as
they leave
@elizahall- I'll be waiting 😉😉

@brycehall- we've got the beach together tomorrow
@elizahall- only because Jaden is making you
guys take me cause you had promised

@fan2- Jaden is a simp for Eliza^

@user3- screw you bryce for leaving your sister!

@kiocyr- I'll pack you in my suitcase
@elizahall- u the best POV king

@hater0- ew disgusting i can see your ribs
@elizahall- who asked for your opinion

@addisonraee- I'll throw a punch at Bryce when he
comes back

Swayla posted a photo

● ○

○ ●

Liked by, kiocyr, addisonraee and 202,865 others

Las Vegas ready baby

View all 7,385 comments....

@elizahall- once again where's the photo creds

@user9- Jaden hits differently

@fan6- Eliza is so lucky to have Jaden

@user99- Bryce you're ditching your sister wow 
      @elizahall- my thoughts exactly
           @jadenhossler- hey i tried to get you to come

@user233- simp alert

@hater34- you and your girlfriends are all ugly
     @fan55- okay Karen. Bye Karen

@luvanthony- Bryce did you hit differently, maybe
       Be it's the face

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

20K 169 28
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐴𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝑊𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑎 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ�...
243K 3.1K 106
You get kicked out of your parents house to go live with your brother who happens to live with a bunch of his friends who have a following on tik tok...
157K 1.4K 23
You're 18. Its your senior year and you used to visit the boys during summer. Your parents let you move in when you only had a couple of months left...
170K 2.8K 27
♐︎♒︎𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘢 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘵, 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩�...