The New Fire Expert ( Jelsa...

By melantha123

It’s fire station 313. Jack Overland is well known young firefighting chief in Burgess. He is daring and cari... More

Characters
Prologue
1 The Road Called Life
2 Ending or a Beginning
3 The Meaning of Fire
Merry Jelsa Christmas!
4 Fire that Burns You
5 Lift the Cat on Table
6 She's in Town
7 Friendly Ghost
8 A Suggestion
9 Messing Around
10 Odd Events
11 Ghostbusting and Adoptions
13 Burning Liquid
14 Girl Trouble
15 Passing Away
16 The Awakening of Sleeping Heroes
17 Beating Heart
18 Feeling Hurt
19 Modern Snow White
20 Proposal
21 The Connection
22 The End?
23 Secrets to Know
24 Winter 4
25 Movies are Heart Crushing
A/N All about private
M.I.M MEL
26 Hooked
27 Remember?
28 Obsessed Minds
29 Choices of Life
30 Dream of Something Better
31 Monday the Sick-minded Day
32 Hate is Poisonate
33 The Denial
34 Voice Inside the Brightness
35 Do Memories Hurt?
36 One 'A' Going Down
37 The Ones We Love
38 Damaged Sisters
39 The Plan of Y
40 Friendships Last
41 Glowing Flames
42 Yokai
43 Long Story
Epilogue
Final Words
After 8 years

12 Modern Fairy Tale

5.6K 260 184
By melantha123

POV Punzie

"Mum! I'm going out!" I shouted as I run outside. My hair had finally grown a bit and now I could wear my brown hair in a braid.

"Have fun with Eugene!" Mother shouted to me as I left from the door. Quickly I run to Eugene's car and I jump to front seat next to him.

"Wow, miss is on a rush," Eugene laughed and I bit my lower lip.

"Of course when it's about meeting my cuddliest Fitzherbert ever," I laughed and pinched his cheek. He pretended to pout and I giggled.

He drove us at a lake side. "What do you have on mind?" I asked when I got out from the car. "Something little," he winked his eye and I see a path on the snow. He had lid candles that were leading us to a alcove.

"Aww.. so sweet," I chuckled and kissed his cheek when he took my hand. I lift the collar of my jacket up and he laughed. He pulled out a woolen hat from his pocket which he put on my head.

"Tonight we're going to enjoy our dinner outside.

"It's winter and cold," I whined.

"I promise that you'll love it," he smirked and I rolled my eye.

As we got to the alcove I see that he had decorated it with many lights. I sighed from awe and he seemed pleased to my reaction.

"This is fantastic!" I said aloud as he pulled a chair from beneath a round table. He had set the table beforehand and there was some heat box on alcoves floor.

I sat on a lamb's fur that he had put on the chair and then he wrapped a blanket around my shoulders.

"So tonight we're having some filet mignons with red wine sauce and baked potatoes. For entré we're having some walnut salad with honey vinegar sauce. And for dessert a warm chocolate souffle which will be delivered here after finishing the main course," Eugene said as he placed the salad in front of me.

I smile to him as we start to eat. "Wow. I never thought that I would like eating out at January," I grinned and he smiled warmly.

"I know but you love surprises, huh?" Eugene chuckled and my cheeks warmed up. He looks so handsome in this light, well he looks handsome always. He has a short brown hair and eyes, little beard on his chin. He is slender and muscular.

"I do," I whispered as we continued eating.

"How have your meetings gone?" I asked from him and he laughed. He does some business and travels a lot.

"Really well. I had a big sale last week," Eugene smiles and then he narrows his eyebrows.

Eugene sighed and I knew what he was about to ask. "How about your chief? Is he still in coma?" Eugene said and touched my hand.

"Yes he is," I said sadly.

"I'm really sorry. He was a nice person," Eugene smiles and rubbed my hand.

"Yeah but let's not let it ruin our date?" I tried to sound brave and then Eugene smiled as he got us our main courses.

"What will we do after the dinner?" I asked as we were waiting for our desserts.

"We're going to movies of course," Eugene grinned and then winked his eye. "After that we're going to dance a little at one great club," he chuckled.

"You mean Tiana's?" I squealed in excitement.

Eugene nodded his head and smiled, "Yup. Indeed in Tiana's Club."

I laughed a bit, "This is the best date ever!"

Then a car drove to the parking lot and I see how someone from a fancy restaurant is bringing our desserts.

The first spoonful of soufflé tasted like heaven. Then a flash flashed and I realize that Eugene just took a picture of me. "Wow, you seriously want a picture of me eating?" I giggled and he laughed.

"Yeah. Oh, I have one more surprise to you after dessert," he smiled and my cheeks blushed.

Eugene was in a hurry after when we had our desserts. "C'mon! The surprise awaits!" He laughed as he pulled me on the lake's ice.

"What are you doing!" I laughed when we stopped 20 feet from the shore.

He takes a flashlight from his pocket and he points at a lantern. My eyes widen.

"Yup! You seem to remember what we did on our first date," he laughed lovingly as he took the lantern from the snow. Then he took matches and I held the lantern.

"I love you Eugene," I whispered when he lit the lantern.

"I love you too Punz," He said and placed his hands under the lantern.

We lift our hands up in the air and I follow the glowing light that is floating higher and higher in the air. I always thought these lantern's being the best things in the world. They use the fire to rise and they fly so soothingly.

"Eug, this is so.. ro--," I said in excitement but then I paused when I look back at him. He is kneeling on the snow and holding out a small box in front of me. I gasped and I muffled my squeal to my hands.

"Will you marry me?" Eugene said. I just nodded my head up and down in awe. He laughed happily even though he was nervous just little before. He took my hand and put the golden ring with one single diamond into my finger.

I jump to hug him. "This is the best moment of my life," I cried and he embraced me tightly. I feel him kissing my cheek as he sways me in his arms.

POV Anna

Our teacher Ariel was instructing the students that were playing the seven dwarves. Our musical act on Valentine's Day is about Snow White, with a modern twist of course. There would be a heiress of the famous White's Apple Pie's company, a beauty with raven black hair, snow white skin and red full lips. She's the Snow White whose father married Evilia Queenia who later murdered Snow's father. Only one thing was on her way.

Evilia Quuenia sent a hitman to murder Snow White but the hitman couldn't do it since Snow was so innocent. The hit man tells Snow to run and she ends up in bad neighborhood but then seven short men who are brother's find her crying. They give her shelter and she pays with her work.

One day a man named Prince from rich family gets lost in the city and ends up to the same neighborhood where Snow is hiding. They find out that they're much alike and fell in love. The ending will be decided by the audience. There will be much singing and the best songs are Blank Space by Taylor Swift and then there's the duo of Snow and Prince sing together 'Love is an open door'.

"Where is our hit man?" Teacher Ariel snaps her fingers as she walks on stage.

"Probably walking his dog, Sven," one of the guys playing as dwarves sighs.

"Well today was the first day when he was supposed to practice together with Anna," Ariel sighs.

Yeah, I'm going to be Snow White. I'm really excited.

"Oh well, let's do the Blank Space practice once again. Okay Snow and Prince, the stage is yours!" Ariel laughed and slapped her hands together.

Quickly I ran on the stage and bit my lower lip. Then I heard the music starting to play. This is going to be the first meeting of the Prince and Snow.

Then he started to sing and I see him walking on stage

(Hans: )"Nice to meet you
Where you been?
I could show you incredible things
Magic, madness, heaven, sin"

He touches my hand and I pull my hand away and give him a smile. Hans is winking his eye and I start to sing my part.

(Anna:)"Saw you there and I thought oh my god
Look at that face, you look like my next mistake
Love's a game, wanna play
New money, suit and tie
I can read you like a magazine
Ain't it funny rumors fly
And I know you heard about me
So hey, let's be friends
I'm dying to see how this one ends
Grab your passport and my hand
I could make the bad guys good for a weekend

"

I was doing a sassy walk on stage while I sang. Then when I was about to leave he runs in front of me singing.

(Hans:)"So it's gonna be forever
Or it's gonna go down in flames
You can tell me when it's over
If the high was worth the pain
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
Cause I know You love the players
And I love the game

"

I pretended to slap his face and he dodges it and circles around me. Now I am the one singing.

( Anna: )"Cause we're young and we're reckless
We'll take this way too far
It'll leave you breathless
Or with a nasty scar
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
But I got a blank space baby
And I'll write your name

"

I poked Hans, I mean the Prince to his chest and he continued with his long part.

(Hans: )"Cherry lips
Crystal skies
I could show you incredible things
Stolen kisses, pretty lies
You're the Queen baby I'm your King
Find out what you want
Be that girl for a month
But the worst is yet to come
Oh no
Screaming, crying, perfect storms
I could make all the tables turn
Rose garden filled with thorns
Keep you second guessing like oh my god
Who is he? You get drunk on jealousy
But you'll come back each time you leave
Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream."

Then he pulled me close and we stared each other for a while. His hand brushes my hair away from my face.

"You're so beautiful. What's your name beauty?" Hans who is the Prince whispers.

"My name is Snow," I whispered and watch at him dreamily. Oh gosh I'm diving into the role too much!

"Nice to meet you Snow. My name is Prince," Hans chuckled and then I heard a loud drum sound. It marked as my panic.

"I'm sorry Prince! I must go!" I exhaled and the drums beated faster.

"No! Wait!" Hans pleaded as I was running back the stage.

"When can I see you again my lovely Snow!" Hans shouted but I didn't respond.

Then I heard the loud applauses. The whole actor group were standing on their feet when I got back on stage.

"You two will be a huge hit!" Ariel squealed and Hans runs to me and lifts me up from my waist. I giggled a bit and watch into his lovely eyes.

POV Jack

Her hair is flowing over her shoulder and she is waving her feet in the air as she is laying on my bed. Her hands are folded under her chin and I'm watching how she's reading a book.

"This is boring," I groaned.

"Yeah.. So leave already," she muttered and I fly in front of her.

I jerked my head to my right as I try to read the books title. I see her eyes looking up at me. "What now?" She snapped.

"What are you reading?" I asked as she placed the book on the bed, cover against the mattress of course.

"It's called G. T. G.A," she said and is staring at me.

"G.T.A? What does it stand for?" I asked and leaned on my staff.

"G.T.G.A - Get the Ghost Away," she said sarcastically.

I raised my eyebrow, "For real?"

She groaned aloud and turned to lay on her back. "No, it's this book," she muttered and lifted it up so I could see the cover.

"Snow White?" I laughed.

"My sister is going to act in a musical about modern Snow White. I haven't read it yet so," she shrugged her shoulders. I laughed a bit and she sits down angrily and looks at me over her shoulder.

"What's so funny!" She shouted.

"It's like we're almost having a real conversation," I grinned and I see her eyes going sad.

"Yeah," she whispered.

"Aww.. what's wrong Queen?" I teased her.

"Nothing," her voice cracked a bit.

Now I'm curious to know. "Hey, what's the matter Crystal Eyes?"

Her cheeks got red and I laughed a bit.

"I-it's just that umm.. No one wants to really talk with me at work place. It's kinda ironic that my only conversations happen with umm.." She looks at me from head to toe and I flash a smile to her. She quickly looks away.

"With?" I said and grinned mischievously.

"Well I don't have any idea what you are! Or am I just imagining you. Ah, if my sister wouldn't be so busy with her musical practicing," she groaned.

"Hm.. Well no one else than you sees me so we're even on that My Queen," I grinned. She glared at me.

"See, you feel better already," I laughed.

I watch how she rolls her eyes, "More like feel the desire to kill you. However it's hard to kill someone like you." She sighed and I laughed a little blankly.

"How about I give you some slack and we're trying to get along this evening?" She shook her head and I smiled faintly.

"Oh well, I'm on the living room if you change your mind," I chuckled and flew from doorway.

I glance over my shoulder and I see her reading the book again. Her thumb turns a page and I sigh. So boring.

I decided to challenge myself, to test out my powers. The room around me started to freeze as I focused. I see how frost is climbing on the wall, making swirling patterns. It was really nice to watch.

"Wow," I heard Elsa gasping on the doorway. I look over my shoulder again and smile to her.

"You've seen nothing yet, Queen," I said as I jumped around.

"I think that I saw you just freezing the living room.. Mr. Poltergeist," she sighed and crossed her arms.

"It got your attention," I chuckled and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever Frost, I'm going to continue reading," she muttered and turned around. I frowned and I raise my hand. I'm blowing cold air into my hand as I form a snowball. I'm throwing it up and down on my hand and I chuckle to myself. I aimed and then I threw.

"CATCH!" I shouted and when she turned around a snowball splat on her chest.

I hear her gasping and the shock in her. It made me burst into laughter.

"GAH! You're so annoying!" She shouted.

"Ready to go back to Norway?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Hah..in your dreams, now excuse me. I'm taking a shower," she said as she turned around quickly. If she would have worn high heels the clapping angry sound would have been heard to apartment below for sure.

"Well excuse you," I mimicked in mocking voice. "Definitely acting like a snob," I added.

Her eyes were on fire when she turned around to look at me. "For a moment before, just a liten moment, I thought that you would be nice to me!" She screamed. If glare could kill, I would be buried deep down and then I would pop out from China.

I smiled mischievously as I clenched my staff, "Liten ? You mean little?" I chuckled.

I could hear her groan. "Ja! Now let me go to shower," She muttered.

"Dun't you daar to fallow meg, Frost," she said bitterly. She's so pissed finally, I thought in excitement when I bit my knuckles slightly.

"Your accent is kinda cute. I can't be offended by that," I grinned and then I dodged a sock that she threw at me. "Wow, someone is grumpy," I laughed as I heard her slamming the bathroom door closed.

Soon I heard the water rinsing down in the shower and I sighed. I walk to bedroom and I hope that she doesn't notice me here while she's taking the shower in next door bathroom.

The book that she was reading was on the bed I look at my hand and then I sighed, trying to lift the book. I see my hand going through it and I rolled my eyes. "Ghost's are said to be able to move stuff.. so why can't I? I'm more real than any ghost," I whispered and closed my eyes. I focused for a while and then I opened my eyes again.

I bit my lower lip as I try to lift the book again. Just an inch before my finger touched the cover I paused. The mantra of 'I can do this' repeated on my mind.

I held my breath as I let my finger move forward.

My finger stopped on the smooth book cover and I'm staring at the sight. Apparently I really can learn new tricks.

Then I heard the bathroom door opening and I see Elsa coming out from the bathroom. She's wearing a bathrobe and drying her hair into towel. At that moment my hand went through the book again and I groaned.

Elsa laughed in amusement, "You seriously think that a floating gas like you could lift a book?" She chuckled. "You're not even standing against the floor, you just hover above the floor," she laughed.

"Haha.. not funny," I said and felt annoyed by her comment.

"Awww.. poor Frosty got insulted? Come here and I will hug you," she grinned and opened her arms. Then she pouted, "Owh dear, forgot that little Frost can't touch anything. Sorry. No huggles for you." She laughed on top of it.

"I'm going out," I said bitterly.

"Good and stay out!" She shouted as I flew through a window.

"Good and stay out," I mimicked her mockingly. "Hah, her wishes will never come true," I laughed blankly as I went to hospital to check how my body was doing. Which is kinda weird, to stare at yourself and wait for miracle to happen.

A/N:

YUSS! Update!

Anyways.

How did you guys like the Musical of Anna? Made it up. Lol xD. Thanks for song choices for the musical and the idea for modern Snow White. YOU GUYS ROCK!

And.. Which things you liked the most?

I know that quite lot happened . lol xD.

BTW. If ya wanna do art to this book... I WOULD LOVE IT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 380 24
Elsa's (from Frozen) life at home is far from happy and her life at school isn't any better. Jack (from Rise of the Gaurdians), Rapunzel (from Tangle...
7.5K 261 21
Elsa Aren believed that true love only exists in fairytales and not in the real life world but she then meets Jack Overland Frost,Jack is handsome,fu...
20.5K 974 33
"Jack, I love you... But so does she. We are meant to be... Right?" Jack's face got slightly pale as he looked down. "Honestly, I don't even know..."...
114K 5K 49
In a land divided by labels, where everyone is considered a number, Elsa Arendelle and her sister are lucky to survive. Cast out at a young age, they...