π•Œπ•Ÿπ•€π•–π•–π•Ÿ 𝔹𝕒𝕕𝕖 π•„π• π•žοΏ½...

By Mrs_p0tat0_h3ad

Beck and Jade from Victorious behind the scenes! Including some Bade oneshots! *EPISODES ARE LIKELY NOT IN O... More

Pilotβœ”οΈ
The Bird Scene
Stage Fighting
Becks Big Break
Tori the Zombie
Jade Dumps Beck
The Birthweek Song
Robarazzi
A Film By Dale Squires
Rex Dies
The Diddly Bopsβœ”οΈ
Cat's New Boyfriendβœ”οΈ
Sleepover at Sickowitz'sβœ”οΈ
The Wood (Part 2/2)βœ”οΈ
The great ping-pong scam (Part 1/2)βœ”οΈ
The great ping-pong scam (Part 2/2)βœ”οΈ
ONESHOT: Beck? Jealous? Never... βœ”οΈ
Work Starβœ”οΈ
Any one shot ideas?
ONESHOT: Beck Makes Things Betterβœ”οΈ
ONESHOT: I Think You Know Meβœ”οΈ
ONESHOT: 'Jay-bird'
Bade Head Canons
!I have a question for you all!
^ Stats so far
What do we think???
ONESHOT: Dumb, Beautiful Smile

The Wood (part 1/2)βœ”οΈ

1.7K 33 7
By Mrs_p0tat0_h3ad

Jade's POV:
I turned the tables today. Got up before Beck who was up a bit late finishing a project. I kissed his cheek and poked his shoulder after I had already gotten ready. "Beck." He turns around. "Babe." He groans. "Beckett." He sighs.

"What?" He grumbles, running a hand through his bed head hair.

"Get up you doofus, we have to get to school on time. I let you sleep in. You're welcome. Now you have 10 minutes to get ready or I'm leaving." I cross my arms and watch him sit up, he leans in to kiss me but I move my head so he gets my cheek. He frowns. "I don't want your morning breath." I explain, Beck shrugs, gets up, and disappears into the bathroom.

Beck's POV:
I walk through the door and Robbie comes up to me with some weird flying disc thing. Okay then. "And now... laser assault!" Then the disc thing fires pathetic little strokes of light. Tori just takes her big honking book and kills it.

"I think the rebels won that one." I state, patting a very disappointing and upset Robbie on the shoulder. Robbie gets mad at Tori and Trina and Lane come down the stairs with some camera crew. I wonder what they're shooting for. Trina of course freaks out and tries to get in the shot.

"So, whats The Wood about?" I ask.

"It's a reality show."

"About teenagers in Holly Wood." Well... reality TV plus Holly Wood? Not a very good mix. That's going to get real chaotic real quick. A couple hours later, I had study hall with Jade. We found our cozy little corner and got comfortable because, I mean, we are gonna be there for like an hour.

"Babe." I say, she sighs and looks up from her math textbook.

"What?" She asks, stern but not mean exactly.

"You know they're doing a reality show? Here. At school. It's called The Wood." I say, she just furrows her eyebrows at me.

"And?"

"And they're holding auditions in the Black Box Theater after school. I just wanted to let you know." She nods at me then steals my water.

"Hey." I frown, she shrugs and downs a swallow, then hands it back to me.

"Do you have a problem, Beckett? I was thirsty. And you had water." She says innocently, shrugging at me, I smile.

"You didn't ask." I say, she pouts at me.

"Well it's too late now, so man up, Oliver. Now are we going to the auditions after school or not?"

"I mean... I'll go with you." I say, she scoffs.

"Wimp. What are you scared of? It's a show."

"I'm not scared of anything, it just sounds kinda stupid and drama like." I say, shrugging and stuffing my folder back into my backpack. She blinks at me and kisses my cheek.

"Would you do it for me?" She asks, taking my free hand, I smile at her.

"Anything for you."

Jade's POV:
"Whats... the worst thing you've ever done?" The man asks Tori, I can't help but smile from behind Robbie's huge afro.

"Um, I squirted hot cheese all over my friend and her current boyfriend who was my ex boyfriend and then I kissed him right in front of her which I felt really bad about, but then it was okay because she punched me right in the face!" The princess rants, yeah Vega, Cat may forgive you for that but that doesn't mean I have. No one hurts my best friend but don't tell her I said that. Then, it was André's turn. Pretty boring. Loves music and hates brussel sprouts. A great song about brussel sprouts and the guy's sweating like a pig. Then we have Trina. I honestly don't know why she even auditioned because she is boring and talentless and someone stab me with a pair of rusty scissors I am bored out of my mind. I tune in when it's Beck's turn though.

"So then I realized that acting is really about not acting. It's about letting the emotions inside of you come out and represent moments-"

"Are you dating anyone?!" Now I may be used to this by now, but it never pisses me off less than the last time. I give her my shocked expression because is she even supposed to be allowed to talk? She gets a bit bashed for it at least. Okay, she isn't even cute like the frick. Of course she has to ask if he has a girlfriend again.

"Yeah, I do." Beck answers, obviously irritated.

"Dang it!" She bangs on the keyboard and I give her one of my nasty looks, what did that keyboard ever do to her? I'm honestly surprised that Trina lasted longer than Robbie. He said his name then introduced Rex which of course got him immediately kicked off. The man then asks me what I hate. Hope he's comfortable, wait, I don't care.

"Uh, tuna fish, flowers, giggling, the word "panties," cilantro, rainbows, ducks. Man, I hate ducks. Cramps, string cheese, clocks, wet doorknobs, bras that hook in the front, the color yellow, carpeting." I could go on but they already let me through so I'll save myself the fury that comes with thinking of those horrendous things.

Beck's POV:
The next day at lunch I walked over to Jade's scissor covered locker while she put her stuff away in it. I leaned against the wall and she slammed it closed as usual. I took her hand and noticed that she was still pissed so I kissed her cheek softly. "Don't be crabby babe, I don't want her." I said, she shrugged, probably just doesn't feel like talking. She does that sometimes. I walk with her outside to meet up with the rest of the gang. Trina made me smell her arm. It didn't smell like anything. She's quite the strange one.

"I have to live with her." Tori says, I nod understandingly. Then, some dude named Kyle or something says that all of us at the table but Trina are gonna be in "The Wood" honestly, I don't really care but I mean okay, it can be a cool experience right?

"Cause you reek of desperation."

"That's her natural scent." I respond. I'm allowed to be a butt sometimes. Jade does it all the time, but I still love her and it was honestly a good one that she should be proud of.  I finish my food and wrap my arm around her shoulders, leaning into her because I guess I just want her right now. She glances at me weirdly and I gently nudge her, trying to get her to let me be clingy. She smiles and continues eating.

Then, the next day is actually the first day of The Wood. Trina and Robbie fail at running the grub truck so I go to order a pizza from Omar's for us all, and for some reason they decide to record me? I like my privacy so I have no clue how well this is going to work for me. Soon enough the have the first episode up, I drive me and Jade over to Tori's, she smirks the whole time. "What is it, baby?"

"Nothing... just very excited."

"Whatever you say." I am not going to get involved that's too dangerous.

"Wait, don't you want to wait for Jade?"

"Jade's here."

"I'm here." She says, practically stomping down the stairs. I try not to smile as she reminds me of a three year old and it's just adorable. I stop myself from sighing at the fact that she was in Tori's room for half an hour doing God knows what and then knocks Tori off her own couch. But she sits next to me and cuddles into my side so I don't mind that much. My hand dangles and very lightly touches very low on her back.

"Beck and Jade have been dating for two years," I smile at the image they somehow got of us kissing but it also makes me mad because again I like my privacy.

"Ugh, yeah, shoot me from that angle." Jade says, I hate it when she hates on herself.

"You look great." I state honestly.

"I know." I roll my eyes at how complicated she can be, but it was also cute because to me shes mostly a cute cuddly teddy bear that also happens to be mine.

"But is Beck getting tired of the same old thing?" She looks at me shocked although I have the same reaction she does. I don't know what's about to happen and I don't want to know either. I'm pissed that they didn't just stay out of my relationship but I don't show it.

Jade's POV:
"Sup."

"My parents aren't home."

"Ooo, that sounds pretty good."

"I know, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." I leaned closer, maybe to lean away from my cheating boyfriend of maybe find anything that could prove that this is NOT real.

"So, guess what I want?"

"Aw, you want me to tickle your tummy?" Then I look over at Vega, who looks so shocked that she got caught and I just want to slap her and lets be honest I most likely will. She took everything from me, every opportunity to shine and now she has to take the one person that can make me happy? I know I say I hate being happy but I really do love it and it only happens when I'm with Beck. I will end Tori Vega.

"Yeah, sure."

"You should come over."

"Yeah my girlfriends not gonna like that." She already doesn't like it, Beckett. My eyes widen in shock and disgust and Beck stares disgusted and confused at the TV.

"I won't tell her."

"Okay I'll be there soon."

"Alright, love you, miss you."

"You make me happy." Then, she kisses the phone.

"Bye."

"Later." It starts with glaring at her just as a warning then before I know it, I'm on my feet lunging for Vega. I'll take care of Beck later. He cheated on me. My greatest fear became true. The love of my life cheated on me because I'm not enough. Beck pulls me back with his arms wrapped around my waist while André does the same for Tori to pull her away from me. Beck shouldn't be touching me. Then the boys lose their grip on us and André catches me and throws me into Beck. I quickly move out of his arms. It hurts.

"That phone conversation never happened!" Beck yells, outraged, obviously taking how angry he is that they got him caught out on us.

"I saw it!" I yell back. Right now I'll be angry. Later, I'll be able to cry it out alone.

"That phone call between Beck and me wasn't real!" Tori states. Yeah right!

"You offered to tickle his tummy!" I angrily point out.

"I was talking to a puppy!"

"I was ordering a pizza!" I don't believe them. I don't think I can trust that.

"How does she know you like having your tummy tickled?!"

"Everyone likes having their tummy tickled!" Tori yells to me as if I'm an idiot, yeah, I know I'm dumb Vega yoy don't have to freaking point it out.

"It's true," André intercepts. "Sometimes I do it to myself." Okay. That's nice. Not my problem. I pant and Beck decides to get all pissy and annoyed with me. Well how did you think I was going to react to you cheating on me?!

"The producers took two separate phone conversations and cut them together." He says sounding all annoyed and sarcastic. I feel like I'm going to cry even more. My dad doesn't live far from here and I am not going to go home with or drive with Beck.

"I want to hear that from them." I state, and then I grab my stuff and leave, slamming the door closed behind me. I run a bit in case someone chases after me, Beck tries to follow me out and I glare at him and fight the urge to flip him off. Then, a second later I'm crying. Sobbing, actually, and i hear my phone ring. I know it's Beck but I keep walking and ignore any calls or texts. I get to my dad's and sneak upstairs and cry myself to sleep. The next morning we ask the producers.

"Yeah, we took two separate phone calls and cut them together." Relief washes over me but also extreme anger

"I wouldn't have actually killed you." I say getting back down to Earth.

"Aw, aren't you sweet." Shut up, Vega. Turns out this reality show isn't so realistic after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482 13 2
Tori's been bottling up all her feelings for a certain 'not really friend' of hers. AndrΓ© knows it, convinces her to just come out and say it but she...
735K 15.2K 31
"Look what I learned at school, today!" "Tch. Pathetic." "I got first in my class!" "Try harder." "I made the team." "You'll just bring them down alo...
51.5K 977 19
Have you ever wondered how Bade began? Or how did the gang get together before Tori arrived and own the main pic of Victorious? It all started 2 yea...
169K 3.3K 26
β€’Vote and commentβ€’ highest ranking-#55 in loveislove #75 in lesbian #949 in featured #49 in lesbianfiction *some of the story is about selfharm* i...