You Can't Out Run Me

By BT2017

" Finally, I got you." He touched my cheek. I turn my head and move my wrist against the metal. "I should hav... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

11 0 0
By BT2017

"How am --- doctor?" A voice asked.

Why can't i hear them? What are they talking about?

"That is up ---" another voice. I feel something poke my arm. My beating slows down. My body starts to shut down. What are they doing to me?

Beep-- Beep

Oh my god. What is that? Why is it so loud. Why can't I open up my eyes?

Beep- Beep- Beep -Beep

Oh my its going faster. Where am I? Open eyes. Open.

I feel my heart beating faster. All the sudden I see bright light. Yes! They are open.

I sit up and see all these wires. Oh jeez a hospital. I start to pull them. I see blood start coming out of my arm.

"Oh shit" i mumble

"What the hell are you doing"

I look up and see a very hot guy. That is walking over here.

"Look at what you did" He puts a cloth over the blood. I just stare at him.

"Who are you? " I whisper.

"I'm your bodyguard. " He looks down at the blood.

"And why do I need a bodyguard? I'm not in danger and i can take care of myself." i whip my arm out of his grasp.

"You sure can take care of yourself, look where you are. You miss are in a hospital. That says something."

"I don't need help."

"You have no one, so stop being stubborn."

I stop and look at him. "What did you say?"

"Stop being stubborn. You need to sleep."

" Leave me alone. I'm not a pity patient." I glare at him.

" Oh god. You are going to give me a hard time aren't you?" He got close to me.

I wanted to flinch. My body was telling me to but I couldn't think of the reason for it. " Well I'm obviously stubborn so duh." I move away a little.

" Game on little girl." He moves away.

" Best will win asshole." I close my eyes and hear him sigh.

Few hours later

" She doesn't understand---"

" Deal with it--"

" I know it's my --"

"Good luck--"

" Ugh I'm so --" I heard a bang and I jump to sit up on the bed and look around and see that man. He looked angry and had his hands in his hair.

" Can I go home?" I ask nervously.

He turned around and saw me." No, you aren't released yet."

" When?" I look away.

" I'm not sure."

" Do you know anything?" I let out a frustrated sigh.

" More than you think Jamie."

" What is your name?"

" Toby."

" Well Toby, you can leave now."

" Jamie, stop it. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. This is my job."He groans.

"Your job? You're not a doctor! Leave me alone!" I scream.

" I don't have a doctor degree, but I know how to help people." He slowly gets closer.

" But I don't want you here!"

"Shut the fuck up!" I flinch.

"I'm sorry." I look down and cover myself with the blanket and lay down.

" Look I'm sorry---"

"It's fine." i close my eyes and turn away.

" God damn it." I hear a slam. I finally let out a breathe that I forgot I was holding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 19K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
519K 42.5K 20
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
180K 20.3K 55
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
372K 43.5K 28
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...