A new life [> Up for Adoption...

Por AwkwardWolf20

After the battle in Chicago, Optimus and his team are rebuilding the city when they come across a stray Decep... Mais

Teasing and Faith
In My Arms
The Base
3 years later
Tooth Fairy
Christmas
Gone
Info
Chloe Snow
School and Scott
Busted!
Oppi
Don't force things
Autobots: Again
Reasons why i hate pink
Hang overs and Bay Bay
Weaponless and the trek to Minnesota
SunStreaker
Are you serious......?
Returning home

A new life

4.9K 112 27
Por AwkwardWolf20

I don't own Transformers!

//////////////////////////

PRIMES P.O.V

After the battle in Chicago, we were helping to rebuild the city after our last war. With what troops I have, 10 in total. We lost Jolt when he sacrificed himself for IronHide when Sentinel tried to offline my weapons specialist.

"Prime." IronHide said, seriously. "I am sensing a Decepticon 4 klicks to the west." He said, sniffing the air. I nodded to him. "Get Colonel Lennox. I will meet you there." He grunted as I turned and transformed.

I sped down the replaced road with speed, easily dodging the humans. My trailer was attached with my necessary weapons for any battle. Thanks to Que. may Primus watch over him in the well of All Sparks.

I pulled into the area IronHide directed me and transformed. I retracted my Energon swords and charged into the clearing. A familiar Decepticon was crouched near the house.

"Barricade." I growled. He retreated and I was about to follow him when an Energon turning cry came from the house. I looked the way Barricade retreated. He was well away out of range. "Coward." I growled.

I transformed and activated my holo form. The crying intensified. It was a strange cry. Like Colonel Lennox's sparkling made. But this one was louder.

I approached the blasted hole in the house Barricade was near. I ducted inside, dodging the wires and pipes that hung out of the floor boards. The house was in shambles. It was burned and charred over the floors and the dwelling accessories.

I came upon four human bodies that made my tanks churn. I fought purging them as I looked at them. It was horrible. Charred and mangled. It looks to have been three males and a female by the looks of it.

The cry came louder as I approached the female. Was she still alive? I hoped. We didn't need anymore humans dying because of us. They did not need to suffer for our mistakes.

I crouched near the female and saw a deep red bundle squirming under her. The cries were coming from the red bundle.

Curiously, I reached forward and touched the fabric when a rough hand caught mine. I jolted in surprise and followed the hand to the oldest male. He had brown eyes and dark brown hair.

"Are you....a honest man?" He asked, weakly. I nodded. "I am, sir." He eyed me. "Are you....one of them? Good or bad?" I blinked at his question.

"I am Optimus Prime. Leader of the Autobots. We are here to protect the human race from the Decepticons." He sighed in relief.

"Can you....do me a favor, Optimus Prime?" I nodded. "Take care of my Chloe." He pointed to the red bundle. I drew it out and held the bundle in my arms. The blanket fell away and my eyes widened. A human sparkling!?

"Chloe...." The man breathed. I moved closer to him and crouched. I set her next to him. He reached out and touched her face. She quieted and grasped the finger.

"She is only three months old. Please.....take care of her...for me?" He said, slowly fading. "It would be an honor...?" "Keith Scott." I nodded. "It would be an honor, Keith Scott." He nodded and kissed her head.

He slowly laid back. "Thank you...Optimus Prime. With you....I know....she's safe...." He breathed and slowly faded.

After a few minutes, I scanned him and frowned. He has passed. I shifted Chloe into one arm and used my free hand and closed his eyes. "Rest in peace, Keith Scott. May Primus bless you and you're family into the well of the All Spark." I said, quietly.

I stood and scanned the sparkling as she cried. I scanned the Internet on how to quiet a leaking sparkling. 'Rocking side to side. Bouncing. Singing. Feeding.' I chose bouncing her a little bit as I stepped out into the clearing.

Chloe slowly stopped leaking and looked up at me. She had large golden amber eyes. Red hair that was long enough to brush her ears. She easily fit in my arms as I held her.

She reached up as I turned the corner of the house. I held her in one arm and let her take my fingers. She placed them in her mouth and it was the strangest feeling. I must have made a face she liked because she started laughing. I smiled at her.

"Optimus! We lost-" I looked up to see Colonel Lennox stop in his tracks as he saw us. I saw the other troops stop and a few of my soldiers transform.

"Barricade off-lined her family. Her father, I believe, asked me to take care of her." Colonel Lennox approached as I stopped walking.

"Does he know...." I nodded. "He asked. I told him that I was the leader of the Autobots. He asked of me to care for her. I agreed." Colonel Lennox peered over the blankets.

"She looks only months old?" Chloe started crying and I wiggled my fingers and she stopped and watched them. "She is three months old. Keith Scott confirmed it." Colonel Lennox eyed her.

"What's it's name?" SideSwipe came over and peered at her. She looked up and tilted her head at him. "Chloe." I said, smiling at her.

She started crying again. I tried wiggling my fingers, bouncing her, tickling her and nothing worked. I looked at Colonel Lennox for help. He smiled.

"I think she needs to eat." I blinked. "Like what?" Colonel Lennox walked to a soldier. "Go to the store and get me the things on this list." He said, jotting down a couple things. The soldier took it, saluted and darted off.

Colonel Lennox came over. He looked at her and then to me. "Can I hold her?" I nodded and slowly gave her to him. She stopped crying as she looked at him. Then started crying harder.

Colonel Lennox held her up and made a strange noise on her stomach. She stopped crying and started laughing? Colonel Lennox smiled.

"Here, you try." He handed her to me. I took her and Colonel Lennox mentioned for me to try. I inhaled and blew against her stomach and she laughed and squirmed. I chuckled and did it again. She laughed harder and made me laugh.

"What in Primus is Optimus doing?" I heard Jazz ask as I kept blowing on her stomach, making her laugh.

"He's making her laugh instead of cry. Jazzman." Colonel Lennox said, laughing himself. "He's doing a great job, too." He continued. "I think he's laughing more than her." SideSwipe said, amused.

"Sir! I have the supplies!" A soldier yelled. He jogged up to us and handed the bag to Colonel Lennox. He ran off as Colonel Lennox approached me.

"Alright. Lets get her diaper changed and clothed and what not." I nodded. "Hey! Jazz. Care to be of service? Like how I change Anna?" He sighed and transformed. He rolled over and parked. Colonel Lennox laid down a blanket over his hood.

"Lay her down." I frowned. "I am terribly sorry, Jazz." I said. He chuckled. "It's fine, OP. Lennox does this to me a lot with his sparkling." I set her down and she went quite as Colonel Lennox gave her a small thing.

"It's a nookie. Babies suck on them when they aren't bottle fed." I hummed. He started taking off her thing. A diaper. I had quickly looked it up.

"She's really light. Annabelle was heavier than this." Jazz said, curiously. Colonel Lennox hummed. "That's not good. It means that she's either underfed or has a disability. I'll have check her medical records." I nodded and watched Colonel Lennox clean her.

He put on a new diaper and pulled out a pink out fit. He started putting it on her and she started crying. She started kicking as he tried putting it on.

I went to the bag and saw a white clothing piece. I took it out and handed it to Colonel Lennox and grabbed the pink one away. He shrugged and placed it on her. She didn't cry once as he put it on. I smiled. She must hate pink. Like myself. I growled mentally at Elita One for betraying us to Shock Wave.

I felt a little hand on my face. I blinked and saw Chloe being held up to me. "All done." Colonel Lennox said, smiling. I took her and placed her into a cradle of my arms as Colonel Lennox started mixing something as Jazz transformed.

"Here. It's a bottle with formula. She needs to eat it. When she's finished, pat her back until she burps." I nodded and placed the bottle in her mouth. She immediately began sucking on the rubber end.

She began closing her optics in no time. "She's falling asleep, Optimus." I exhaled and saw her raising her little hand towards my face. I smiled and leaned down and met her hand.

She felt around and her optics scanned my face. She sighed and stopped sucking at the bottle as she looked back. I looked over my shoulder and saw BumbleBee and SideSwipe looking at her, curiously.

She shifted and I put a blanket over my shoulder as Colonel Lennox directed and began to pat her back. She squeaked and made a small burp.

"Ew." SideSwipe gaged. I pulled her away and saw a liquid from her mouth. Colonel Lennox rushed over, seeing my alarm.

"She vomited. That's good." He grabbed the blanket and wiped her face with it. Once he was finished, he walked back to the group of soldiers.

I looked down as Chloe shifted. She yawned. "Awe." SideSwipe, Jazz and Dino cooed. BumbleBee whirled softly. I smiled and took off my overcoat slowly, shifting her when necessary. I wrapped her in it and she curled into me. I smiled down at her.

"What is Piccolina's name?" Dino asked, curiously. I leaned against my alt mode. "Chloe." I said, debating on her last name. "Chloe Jade Prime-Scott." I said. They stared at me.

"Prime.....Scott?" I nodded. "Her parental unit asked me to take care of her. So I shall. I wish to giver both last names. Scott, for the remembrance of her family and Prime, for her new family." I smiled down at Chloe. She was grabbing ahold of my shirt as she recharged.

"Prime, I lost Barricade..." IronHide started and stopped when he saw the bundle in my arms. "What the frag is that?"

//////////////////////////

Please review and let me know what you think

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

297K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
603K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
473K 17K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...