Five big shots kneel in front...

By secretyooo

25 years ago, Gu Yuan who had a terminal disease was found to possess one kind of kind rare powerful gene. In... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Author note
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 37

9.8K 434 53
By secretyooo

Nie Yu roared. The whole villa was silent.

Chen Shuo and Bian Jinyun looked at Nie Yu incomprehensibly with their mouths half-open.

What the____?

The two looked at Nie Yu and then at Gu Yuan. They couldn't understand what was going on before them.

Butler Zhuge, who was about to come forward to serve on Nie Yu's side was even more stunned. The quality of professional housekeepers that he has cultivated for many years fell to pieces. Speechless and incompetent.

Yesterday he was excited to call his Master, saying that his Young Master finally stopped recruiting bees and attracting butterflies and finally had a girlfriend. But today his Young Master said, she was his mother?

She's his mother mother mother mother??

Kekekekekekekeke, Butler Zhuge blushed from coughing.

Gu Yuan blinked and was feeling a little helpless, her face was always deceiving. Telling the truth will scare passers-by. But there was no other way.

Nie Yu said with a cold face: "Haven't you heard clearly? She was my mom, my mom. Medically, it's like a real mother, don't you think her nose was a bit like my nose? Mother and child are so similar, can't you see? "

Chen Shuo, Bian Jinyun and Zhuge Butler widened their his eyes and looked hard at Gu Yuan and Nie Yu. But they didn't see it. Do they look alike? They don't think so.

Nie Yu: "Although my mom looks young, she was forty-five years old. Starting today, whoever dares to be disrespectful to her and make fun of her, will be my enemy. I, Nie Yu, will not welcome them into my house! "

What else can Chen Shuo and Bian Jinyun say?

Brother Yu already said she was his mother. They can not say that Brother Yu was infected by Ji Qisen's stupid disease, right?

So they could only stand upright and desperately holding back not to laugh. They keep a respectful expression on their faces and solemnly shout: "Hello Auntie!"

Faced with this kind of scene, Gu Yuan was stunned for a moment and then hurriedly said: "Oh, hello, you are all good boys."

Good boy......

Chen Shuo and Bian Jinyun had three black lines on their forehead. They had to bear with her and didn't dare to say anything.

Butler Zhuge was at a loss. Chen Shuo and Bian Jinyun called her aunts, so what should he call her?

He can't call her Ms Gu anymore and Mrs. seems to be inappropriate..... I haven't heard that she was married, so how should he call her?

After a while, butler Zhuge used his years of professional experience as a housekeeper and said with a polite smile: "Ms Gu, dinner is ready. You can go upstairs and get ready?"

Having said this, the forty-five-year-old mom gives him a sweet smile: "Butler Zhuge, thank you."

It should be as simple as it is and be as clever as you are.

And Nie Yu next to her was thoughtful and authentic: "Don't worry, when you come downstairs then the dinner will start!"

With that hospitable look Chen Shuo, Bian, Jinyun and Zhuge's butler, suddenly didn't look well.

*************

Gu Yuan went upstairs and after some cleaning, she went downstairs to eat. The whole meal was silent. Chen Shuo and Bian Jinyun were respectful and did not dare to slack in the slightest.

Old aunt Gu Yuan leisurely enjoys delicious food. Nie Yu's meals are also good. The ingredients are all top-notch and there are rare big crabs and lobsters.

Nie Yu raised his eyebrows and looked at the two guys with stiff and uncomfortable faces. After that, he took an emperor crab and said to Gu Yuan: "Mom, this is the emperor crab shipped from Australia today. Try it."

Gu Yuan was about to take it but Nie Yu had already helped her by skinning it.

"Mom, I will peel it for you."

"......it was good."

She doesn't know why but Gu Yuan feels that this son's filial piety level has increased by 36%.

Bian Jinyun and Chen Shuo, who were next to them saw this situation and their mouth were sour.

What the hell was this?

The little girl was Nie Yu's mother, otherwise how he can be so willing to be a filial son??

She has to say, it was the taste of the King Crab by Air Transport at Australia. The meat was tender and it was the best crab she had eaten in her life.

Tasty!

Nie Yu raised his eyes eyebrows and looked at her happy and contented look. He then said: "How was it, was it delicious?"

Gu Yuan nodded fiercely: "It's really good!"

She certainly understood that the king crabs transported from Australia were so big that ordinary people could not afford to enjoy them. Only in the homes of such top-notch rich people could they serve them as daily meals.

Nie Yu smiled: "How was my food here compared to Ji Qisen?"

Gu Yuan recalled the taste of the fresh and tender emperor crab: "Very good."

Nie Yu repeated, insisting: "How about Ji Qisen?"

Gu Yuan wiped her mouth: "Oh, it's all the same."

Nie Yu: "I want to hear how it was compared to Ji Qisen."

Gu Yuan was helpless. She thought about it seriously: "His desserts were good. And your seafood was better."

Each has its own merits.

Nie Yu raised his eyebrows and said nothing.

After the meal was over, Gu Yuan went upstairs. Nie Yu called the butler Zhuge and said: "Go and find out who was the dessert chef in Ji Qisen's house. I will hire them for a high price."

Chen Shuo and Bian Jinyun eat a meal and saw with their own eyes how Nie Yu was "filial piety" to his mother. They were amazed that the three views shattered. Now that they heard this, they were even more speechless.

Regardless of whether she was a real mother or a fake mother, Nie Yu was almost the legendary Ma Baonan now, right?

Their charming and unrestrained brother Yu!

But after hearing this, butler Zhuge hesitated a little and said: "I know Mr Ji's housekeeper and I know the chef. He is a chef with 13 years of experience in a Michelin restaurant. Good to dig."

After all, they have high salaries and better treatment. They also work well in Ji's house. How can they be easily dug into the corner?

Nie Yu: "Oh, is that your acquaintance?"

Butler Zhuge: "Yes, I am Butler Zhuge. He is Butler Sima. We attend the same school."

Nie Yu: " You can think of a way and go to Michelin to dig a cook. Good, top chef."

Butler Zhuge: "Yes, I will find away."

Nie Yu squinted her eyes slightly, revealing a fierce light: "My family's food must not be worse than Ji Qisen's. If the Michelin chef cannot be dug down, then we will buy Michelin!"

As soon as these words came out, the domineering spirit leaked. The two friends looked at each other. Crazy, this is simply crazy for that mom!

They were shocked when they heard Nie Yu say: "Make a list of the latest models of major brands of clothing and send them all over. Let my mother choose them. The same for jewellery, that limited-edition jewellery. Give my mom all of them!"

.........

What else can they say!

**************

After Gu Yuan returned upstairs, her heart was full of warmth.

Before today's dinner, she still felt that Nie Yu's was too shabby. He still owed a lesson and should be given a serious education. But now, she was touched.

Her son was so kind to her. Nie Yu peeled crabs for her by himself and greeted her.

Nie Yu's is absolutely no less considerate than Qi Sen's son.

Lying on the top comfortable big bed at her son's house, she breathed a sigh of relief. Gu Yuan turned on the phone and posted a few pictures in the "Little Genius Baby Paradise" group.

These are all pictures of emperor crabs eaten today. They are fresh and delicious.

After posting, she also commented: "Thank you Nie Yu son, so filial. Thumbs up.jpg."

After it was sent, there was no one answering.

Gu Yuan was silent for a while and withdrew from the group awkwardly.

She tried hard to reflect and found that as an old mother, it is important to balance the attention between two sons. For example, now that Nie Yu is filial to her, she should not run into the group to show off. It appeared as if requesting her other son.

This is not good.

Gu Yuan took a deep breath. Being a mother is not easy and being a mother of two sons is even more difficult. She began to think about how to explain this matter.

At that moment, she received a WeChat message.

JSQ: "The seafood on this small island is very famous. If mom is interested, you can go there and eat after school this Friday."

Then came a few pictures. The picture shows an island surrounded by sea. The island is picturesque, with emerald-like tropical rainforest, exotic and elegant wooden houses, majestic coral reefs and endless views. White sandy beaches beyond the edge.

After school this Friday?

Yuanyuan loves to eat grass: "Where is this? Is it close?"

JSQ: "It near the waters of Australia. You can have the freshest and most delicious seafood without waiting for air freight. "

Yuanyuan loves to eat grass: "..."

If you want to be so fierce, Nie Yu's son will eat seafood for him, and this will send her directly to the seafood island. The key tone is that the island of Leah and Australia is his backyard. After eating, he just walked over.

Do he need to be so fierce, Nie Yu just gave her seafood to eats. By sending her directly to the seafood island, the key tone seems that the island is in his backyard. She just walked over there id she wants to eat it.

JSQ: "You can go this Friday and come back on Sunday night. It does not affect class on Monday."

Yuanyuan loves to eat grass: "But flying by plane is very tiring!"

As far as Gu Yuan limited experience of flying by plane is concerned, flying by plane is tiring, especially flying to another hemisphere. Ten hours of long-distance can be exhausting.

JSQ: "You will be there after a nap on the plane."

Yuanyuan loves to eat grass: "How can you sleep—"

Halfway through the word, Gu Yuan quickly deleted what she wanted to say.

She suddenly understood that the long-distance flight she imagined was sitting in the economy class and feeling uncomfortable for more than ten hours, while her son's flight was directly lying on the luxurious bed and enjoying the treatment of a six-star hotel. I went straight to the place after a nap.

Of course, my son will take a private jet!

Gu Yuan thought about it carefully. It seemed that it was indeed more reliable. She took a good night's sleep on the plane and spent a pleasant weekend on the islands of Australia and waited for Monday to return to class.

Moreover, Saturday is the birthday of the two sons and it will happen to be a wonderful parent-child weekend trip on the island.

The relationship between the two sons is not good. There are still contradictions. It would be wonderful if they could turn their fighting into

cooperation at this time.

Gu Yuan suddenly came up with one idea after another and finally replied: "Okay, it's decided. Let's go to your islands for vacation this weekends and then I will hold a grand and simple birthday party for you there!"

JQS: "Birthday party?"

Yuanyuan loves to eat grass: "Of course, Saturday is your birthday. Did you forget your birthday?"

JQS: "I remember it, on Saturday night, I will make time to go back early. But let's forget about the birthday party."

Yuanyuan loves to eat grass: "Only one Saturday night? Life must have a sense of ritual. The twenty-third birthday is a big birthday, and you must live it well. How can you not have a birthday party! "

What she said was straightforward.

Ji Qisen, who was still working overtime, looked at the cell phone. He was silent for a while and told his secretary: "Help me check my schedule this weekend."

The secretary quickly and efficiently reported Ji Qisen next itinerary. Ji Qisen had mentioned before, that he would go home for dinner on Saturday afternoon. There was no arrangement on Saturday but except for Saturday afternoon and evening, the other time was densely packed.

Ji Qisen frowned slightly and then replied to WeChat: "Mom, no, I have other arrangements for the weekend."

Gu Yuan looked at this WeChat and was a little disappointed: "But isn't it your birthday? Can't you take a break when it's your birthday? You have so much money, what's wrong with making a little less? You work every day, how hard you are like this!"

After sending this message, Ji Qisen did not immediately reply. Gu Yuan looked at the words she had uttered, sighed and withdrew one by one.

Her son is the prince and heir of the AK Group. Of course, he was very busy.

She can't take it for granted that he can spare a lot of time to accompany her to parties on the island.

For a while, Gu Yuan remembered the tone of her roommates Chen Yuting and Wang Yuehan when they mentioned Ji Qisen before. In their eyes, Ji Qisen was the golden king of diamonds, exuding the atmosphere of a top-notch, living in a golden house. Use the golden toilet to spend money every day carefree.

But it is not.

Her son Ji Qisen was very busy at work. Even at home, there was a large office that allows him to work late at night. He was not free on weekends. Even if it was his birthday, he only has one night free.

Her son was not short of money and may not worry about money for the rest of his life but he was always busy, running like a money-making machine.

Gu Yuan rubbed her forehead, she felt sorry for her son Qisen.

At this moment, Ding Dong, a WeChat message came.

Gu Yuan looked at it dispiritedly. Only to see that it was sent by Qisen's son.

"Mom, I rescheduled the itinerary. I will accompany you to Australia on Friday night.

Wow! !!

Gu Yuan let out a happy cry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...