Solicitude| Vkook

By nandytae

Taehyung and Jeongguk were the hottest couple in the college. They are just perfect. Not from the outside but... More

Authors Note
1
3
4
5
Epilogue

2

477 14 6
By nandytae

[Continue] She can't except it.

She walked towards the pretty male who was taking two cappuccino for him and his boyfriend.

"Hii,"

"Oh, Hii,"

"Are you by chance, Kim Taehyung everyone is talking."

"Oh, don't mind them; they are just being polite."

"Ah! Well, you are famous."

"Oh no, no... it's not that. I am just like anybody." Taehyung blushed while listening to the comments.

"Are you... by any chance..." Jieun asked while stopping on each phrase.

Tae raised his eyebrows to understand what she wanna ask.

"Dating?" She said, and Taehyung blushed by the word dating. Cause ofc, it reminds him of his muscle bunny.

"Y... Huhh! Jeongguk."

"Yes, He is taken. Any problem with that." Jeongguk came behind Taehyung while nuzzling his head on his nape, smelling the pretty scent of his boyfriend while protectively gripping on his waist.

"Oh...No... You get it all wrong. I was not mean to..."

"Nobody cares." with that, Jeongguk shushed off Jieun and picked the cappuccino that he ordered.

"I am waiting for you, so come within 1 minute." With that, Jeongguk walked away, leaving a blushed frustrated Taehyung and a speechless Ji-Eun.

"I am sorry." Ji Eun turned towards Tae.

"Please don't mind him. He talks to everyone like this. I am sorry. Btw, What's your name?" Tae asked while smiling towards an awestruck Ji-Eun.

Awestruck would be a perfect word to describe her situation. Of course, she met with many guys. Hot, handsome, young, rich, but she never met someone like Jeongguk. No one ever made this effect on her. His sharp features, His dominant aura. The way he was all protective towards Tae made her wonder.

"What it feels like to be in place of you?" ouch that come a little too loud.

"Huh!!" Tae said while looking at Jieun.

"I mean, you are fortunate to have him as your boyfriend. He looks like he loves you a lot." And Fucks you a lot. I wonder how good he is in bed. Or maybe How perfect it would be if it were me on the place of him. I mean really who date guys nowadays. And even if he dates them. I don't think he deserves someone like Taehyung. He deserves me.

"Yeah, he kinda.." Tae said while blushing ear to ear.

"Well, it's nice to meet you and your boyfriend, Taehyung. I will advise you to keep him safe. He is good looking." Taehyung was taken back by the statement. It was true he never gets protective over Jeongguk before. But to be saying advice, the words came from Ji-Eun were more like a threat to him.

With that, Ji-Eun winked toward Taehyung and walked out of the cafeteria.

Taehyung came after a few minutes shrugging the words of a little vixen. Oh, how bad he is gonna regret that he didn't take them seriously.

"What took you so time Tae?" Jeongguk asked

"Nothing just some stuff. She is a weird girl." Tae let out a sigh and left with Jeongguk to enjoy the sweet coffee.

NEAR HOSPITAL

"Where did this bitch left? What does she even think of us? Just because we are her puppets, she doesn't have the right to treat us like that in front of everyone." Soyeon said while stomping her feet on the ground in order to let out her frustration.

"Geez... just thinking about taking that girl in front of all those guys. It must look like we are her slaves, not friends." Sunmi also said while frustration taking over her head.

"Oh really, Is that hurt the pride of you two this much."

A cold shiver runs through the spine of Sunmi and Soyeon, knowing very well the owner of that voice.

"I never knew that you two would eventually end up bitching about me," Jieun said while making her way in front of those two and also crossing her hands to show that how much their words irritate the fuck out of her brain.

"S...Sorry Sorry. Ji-Eun, I didn't say anything about you. It was...It was about that girl. We were wondering why you let her get off the hook that easily." Sunmi tried to change the topic.

"Cause we were in public, and I don't want to do something which can ruin my reputation," Jieun said, still sounding irritated as hell.

"Oh, see Soyeon, I was telling you. Of course, Jieun, you are wise and beautiful at the same time. How come we forgot that we are in public? H..ha...ha..h..ha.."

"Shut Up bitch! Stop acting all good and supportive after all things you've said earlier. But one thing you said is exact I am wise and pretty all at the same time. So be thankful that I didn't let you two kick out of my group. Or the least attention you are getting from guys would also turn into embarrassment.

"We are sorry. Jieun." Both girls said in unison and dropped their heads in front of her.

Ji-Eun smirked, looking at them as they both are ready to be on knees at one voice of her.

"How bad I want if you two are that damn Taehyung?"

"WHAT??" Both again said together.

"Are you mentioning the college ETHEREAL BEAUTY ICON ANGEL Kim Taehyung?" Soyeon said while Jieun scoffed at the designation.

"Yes, I am mentioning that stupid, dumb Taehyung. He just acts all innocent and kind, but deep down, I know he is not who he pretends to be. I mean, anyone can be him only if..." Ji-Eun stopped.

"Only if... what?"

"Only if they have Jeongguk as their boyfriend," Jieun smirked at the thought of being wrapped by the handsome guy she encountered in the cafeteria.

"Are you talking about Jeongguk sunbae, who is dating Taehyung?"

"Ofc silly. Who am I gonna supposed to talk about when I am mentioning that brat Taehyung?"

"Jieun, Jeongguk sunbae will kill us all if he saw us or heard us talking like that about his boyfriend," Sunmi said while fear engulfing him about the thought of the dark stories she heard about the ravenette.

"I heard that he was the satan of this college from the sophomore year, and every student was afraid of him as hell. He used to call the biggest bully of this college. He never spared any of college students. It's like he always finds a target to bully the next day. If he wants anyone on his knees, trust me, he made them. Once a guy in the college dared to talk back on him, and the next day everyone found him limping on the college trash yard." Sunmi said while entirely horrified by the idea of Jieun hitting on Jeongguk.

"It was not until Taehyung sunbae, and Jeongguk sunbae met at the party, and some said they get along well from that day. After that, Jeongguk even stopped bullying others. It was like Taehyung changed him for good and saved all the college from the satan himself." Soyeon said while smiling like a fangirl over their ship.

"Tsk, why haven't you joined Taehyung already and become his puppet ?" Jieun scoffed, obviously irritated by the mention of the said male.

"I want Jeongguk, and that's what it matters. I don't care what his past was and all. I just want him. Just imagine how powerful I am gonna look when the most handsome guy of this college gonna walk by my side, having his hands around my waist." Jieun started daydreaming again. Sunmi and Soyeon looked at Jieun in pity and how bad they wanted to stop Jieun, but since she is being like this, there is no turning back.

[There are so many time shifts I will be mentioning them but still don't try to get confused.]

PRESENT DAY [3 days before their farewell party]

The doorbell beeped only to awaken a sleeping Jin from his bed.

"Ugh! Who on this earth is gonna kicked out from their house at this hour?" Jin said while scrunching his eyes.

He opened the door only to find a teary Taehyung crying, nose red, and hairs all ruffled. If not for the situation and his sobs. He looked like he came from saving his ass after a good fuck.

"Oh my, Taehyung, what happened?" Jin said, immediately hugging Tae.

"C..Can I come inside?"

"Ofc why are you even asking? Come in." Jin said while concern laced on his face.

Jin made Tae sat on his couch and went to the kitchen. Within 2 minutes, he was again in front of Tae with a hot bowl of soup cause he was shivering too much from the cold.

"Tae, drink this and tell me everything from the start," Jin said.

"I... I don't know Hyung when did all this start. I went to Jimin's dorm for one month to help him arranging his dorm. But after I came from there, Jeongguk started behaving differently, and also he started avoiding my calls and... hic... started sleeping in a different room, not talking with me on anything. I don't know what did I do. Today when I went to our apartment after buying things from the mart. I saw... hic.c..c" Tae started crying while covering his face to stop his muffled voice.

Jin put his hands on Tae's shoulder in a comforting way while patting and questioning if he was okay to continue. Tae nodded and said, " I saw him lying on the bed while half-naked, and there was a girl who was on top of him while wearing those lingerie." Jin's eyes widened in shock. He knew Jeongguk too. Tae and Gguk were like his brothers. He almost raised them those four years of their college as Jin was in the 3rd year when they both entered the college. He saw all of them. Their proposal, fights, make-up [not sexual one ofc], and then dealing with problems together but he never knew that this was something could be possible. Jeongguk was bi, but that never came when he lived with Tae. Somehow after meeting Tae, he stopped seeing girls. They just didn't concern him at all. And now, when Tae is saying something like that, it was sure suspicious.

"Tae, are you sure? It was Jeongguk, or maybe it was not made up."

Taehyung raised his head and stared at Jin like how bad he wanted him to be proved wrong.

"There were marks on her like bruises. He didn't even explain anything, Hyung. Instead, he walked away from there as I am the outsider one. He didn't even try to stop me when I was leaving the house after a fight. He even said that I am not that important, and this was first. It never happened like this before hyung." Tae was crying his heart out. Jin hugged the fragile boy while patting on his shoulder.

"What is working in your mind, Jeongguk?" Jin mumbled in his thoughts.

Hii guys, I hope you are enjoying the story. The only thing which made me a little insecure about this book is there are many time shifts. Even though I mentioned them. But so many time turns makes it look more like a twisted story. So just for a simplification...

The para written as "PRESENT DAY" are actually from the time after Tae came back from Jimin's dorm and Farewell party is near.

The para written as "Three months" are mostly the scenes covering Tae and Gguk past scenes when they were happy couple whereas the para written as "ONE MONTH" are from the time when Jieun tries to become a third wheel.

This is the help-guide for this book so that my dear readers don't feel confused over the story. Don't be a silent reader. I love to hear your opinions on the story.

Bye Bye...💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 4.1K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...
52.4K 1.8K 35
A beautiful love story between a school president and a transferred girl. Top Jungkook(boy) Bottom Taehyung(girl) Fluff Very Slight Angst (5 percent...
130K 1.6K 7
Eager nights, longings for the warmth, urge to feel, possessive grips, lust on repeat, overwhelming music of sweet moans, bed creaking on loop, sweat...
753K 42.3K 31
"Look at the mirror, bun. Look at that aroused look of yours, can't you see you're still shivering under my touch? So seductive yet pitiful-" "S-Stop...