MANSLAYER (kol mikaelson)

By reemallawati

manslayer [man-sley-er] noun; a person who kills another human being. Meredith Lester. 900 year old vampire... More

| CAST |
| AESTHETICS |
| CHARACTER SOCIAL |
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
important a/n | my goodbye to wattpad

| a/n: |

118 3 0
By reemallawati

hi guys :)

this isn't good news or anything, but i'm going on hiatus and taking a little break from writing on wattpad because i have an idea for something to write and i want to focus on that. so, i won't be writing on wattpad (or any other writing platforms i'm on), but i'll still be here, reading and messaging and replying to comments and stuff so yeah.

i just think that if i want this book i'm going to start to turn out the best it can be, then i need to focus on it, and i need to research and plan and not go into it blindly.

anyways thanks for sticking around and reading this :)

i'll be back

reem xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722K 14.1K 33
What if there what another person who knew the Mikaelson's before they got turned into Vampires. What if Niklaus had a best friend in the other world...
928 14 22
When Lilliana was turned into a vampire by her boyfriend/now-fiance Elijah Mikaelson, she certainly didn't expect being thrust into the middle of an...
243K 8.4K 71
"I've spent my whole life finding you. It's a bit too late for regrets. I love you, Nora Mikaelson. For a thousand years, I've loved you as my best f...
1.1K 21 8
At the being of the 11th century, there was a family of six, nine, if you counted the two children that weren't there. The youngest of the family wa...