๐™‹๐™ง๐™š๐™œ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐˜ฝ๐™ฎ ๐˜ผ ๐™๐™ง...

By traphousebarbie

๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™ง
๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜
๐—จ๐—ฝ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐——๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป
๐—•๐—ถ๐—ด ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜€๐˜€๐˜€๐˜€
๐— ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐——๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†
๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฑ ๐—ข๐—ณ ๐— ๐—ฒ ?
๐™Š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ
๐™๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง
๐™‹๐™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก
๐™‚๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™‹๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™ช๐™ฅ
๐Ÿšน๐™‚๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐Ÿšบ
๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ?
๐™‹๐™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก
๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ
๐˜ฟ๐™‰๐˜ผ ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ
๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐Ÿ˜”
๐™‚๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ
๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง
๐™†๐™š๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ช๐™จ
๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š๐™จ
๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ @ ๐˜ฟ๐™– ๐˜พ๐™ก๐™ช๐™—...
๐™๐™”๐™€
๐™‡๐™š๐™ข๐™ข๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ
๐™„๐™จ๐™จ๐™– ๐™‘๐™ž๐™—๐™š
๐™‰๐™ค ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ.
๐™Ž๐™ช๐™—๐™จ
๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š
๐™’๐™€๐™Ž๐™ ๐™Ž๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™€
๐™๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™ก๐™š
๐™๐™ค ๐˜ฟ๐™– ๐™’๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฌ
๐˜พ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™‘๐™ž๐™—๐™š๐™จ
๐™‹๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐˜พ๐™๐™ช ๐™Š๐™ฃ?
๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™™๐™ž๐™š๐™ฏ๐™ฏ๐™ฏ๐™ฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™š๐™˜๐™  ๐™ž๐™ฃ

๐™‡๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™ฅ

42.2K 1.6K 736
By traphousebarbie

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞

I recently moved out his house n I live in a Beautiful apartment that has a living room, n glass windows cause this is what I worked for.

Me and him have been
CO-PARENTING, stunna... neva heard from him.

Life is great, my shop is back up and running, and kedarius got a luh weed shop goin on.

I heard some knocks at the door and put down my glass of wine, "Sarai we got this", I said and walking past her as she sat in her jumpy shit.

I opened the door and nana face appeared, I hugged her and she walked in.

"It's so cute and boujie in this bitch I feel like u gon kill me", she said and I laughed walking back to my table.

She sat down and smiled at promise, "where's Princess?", I said looking at her and she huffed.

"Gurl, last I seen her or heard from her was a long time ago... we were arguing cause she was sniffing", nana said and I scrunched up my face.

"Wait...", I said and crossed my legs.

"Yes", nana said and I rolled my eyes.

"Our best friend since elementary school that said she would beat our ass if we did that shit is now...", I said with my eyes closed.

"She said she's in a happy place", narissa and I nodded my head.

"Ima FaceTime her", I said.

I have to much hope for her to be doing this to herself.

I clicked her name and put and face in the camera, "bitch ur in pjs tryna be classy", narissa said and I chuckled.

She the FaceTime and I seen her face, "wassup?", I said.

"Nun, I'm chillin", she said and I stared at her.

"Nana told me some shit I never wanted to hear in my life", I said and she flung her head back.

"I'm FINE", she said n i scruned up my face.

"Ur doing crack?", I asked her and she sucked her teeth.

"Don't call me on non of that shit, matter fact don't call me again... WHEN U SEE ME DONT SAY SHIT NEITHER", she started to yell.

"Promise loves u, I know she does, and so do I... I wish u the best", I said and she hung up the phone.

I shook my head and took a sip of my wine, "uhhhh, shits crazy", I said and nana nodded her head.

"U made food?", nana said getting up walking into my kitchen.

"Ye", I said and she looked through the cabinets and grabbed a plate.

"PROMISEEE", I yelled walking over to her with a smile and she smiled.

"I love u so much", I said and kissed her cheeks over and over again.

"U got a nigga still", I asked nana and she sat down with the plate and huffed.

"No, jojo and me ain't it", she said and I sat back down.

"Like me and him ain't even being toxic it's just dead, like done", she said and I nodded my head.

"He's immature, and I'm looking for a MAN", she said and I sucked my teeth.

"Ain't nobody tell u to cheat", I said and chewed on the rice.

"Don't do that hoe, cause I never kissed jojo or nun", she said and I pruned my lips up.

"Fkn lie", I said and she laughed.

"I missed u", she said and I blushed and she made a disgusted face.

"U and stunna?", she questioned and I shook my head no.

"No ian talking bout that nigga", I said and she raised her brows and dropped them.

"I really wanna tell u something", she said and I frowned.

"Stackssssss...... police pulled up at my house and was knocking on the door for him", she said and I scrunched up my face.

"For what?", I asked.

"Murderrrr", she said and I rolled my eyes.

"If he wanna go to prison and not see his daughter no mo, then that's coo", I shrugged knowing damn well it wasn't cool.

"I was like damn", she said and I grabbed my lips gloss of the table and put it on and flung it back on the table.

"Ian mad at him, I'm mad at the fact that ima have to do this shit again BY MYSELF", I said and looked at promise.

"Look jojo posted this Yesterday", she said and showed me a ss of it.

I moved the phone from my face and sucked my teeth, "Alr coo", I said and nodded my head.

Look jojo calling me she said, and she answered it putting it on speaker.

"What bitch", she said and he sucked his teeth.

"Tell fkn Aliah Stacks said he gon FaceTime ha", he said and I rolled my eyes.

"K get off my phone", she said and hung up.

"U know u want him", I said and she shook her head.

"He's very immature, he thinks everything's a joke", she said.

......

I had promise sleeping beside me and my phone was ringing, it was a FaceTime.

I answered knowing who it was, he was wearing a tank top, and I mugged him.

"Wha?", I said and he ducked his teeth.

"Listen, I know u mad n shi cause u gotta take care of promise all by yo self", he said and someone started banging on his door.

"Hol up", he said and I went black.

"You doin good stacks?", I heard a voice.

"Ye you know me", he said and then I heard footsteps walking away.

"Fkn dirty ass officer", he said and sucked his teeth.

"I'm VERY fkn mad, I wanna smack yo dumb ass in the mfn face and he huffed", I said truthfully.

"Ian do nun this time doe, so I'm coming out in 3 months when my court date is", he said looking around.

"AYO BITCH, I GAVE U A MFN TWINKIE THIS MORNING GIMME ONE", he yelled as the door opened and a Twinkie flew into his lap.

"K get out, u don't see me on the phone with my baby moms", he said and the door shut.

"Go to my crib and in my closet right top corner press down on the carpet and it's gon lift, grab as much money as u can... then get my money counter off my office table n count allat shit", he said and I sucked my teeth.

"That's a lot", I said and he gave me a straight face.

"Ur a lot fuck u talm bout", he said and I scrunched up my face.

"Nah hoe, I'll do it tho", I said and he grinned.

"FUCK IS U STARING AT?", I yelled and he sucked his teeth leaning back.

"You pack yo shit n dip, Alr dats coo we only fucked 1 time ", he said mentioning sex AGAIN like he always does.

"Ur not my dude, ion got to do shit I don't gotta do", I said and he screwed up his face.

"Alr bet we can play dat", he said and I smiled.

"K move off my phone", I said and he twisted his eyebrows.

"Why u smirking n shi", he said and I started laughing not even noticing I was smiling and hung up.

___________________

Jaillll

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 335 23
"Imma stick by you thru whatever imma always be By Yourside "
697K 25.7K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
67.6K 2.4K 20
Just read ๐Ÿ’™
5K 100 41
๐–ญ๐–บ๐—†๐–บ๐—‹๐—‚ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ senior๐—’๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—‚๐—€๐— ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—… ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—‡๐–พ๐— ๐—‰๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—…๐–พ. ๐–ฒ๐—๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‡ ๐–ป๏ฟฝ...