Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

By fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... More

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 4 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Rendezvous (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
I Love You (Lerrie G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
Her Girls (OT4 G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Moonlight (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Assistant (OT4/You G!P)
Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)
Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)
Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)
Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)
Instagram (Lesy G!P)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Shameless (Leighade)
Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)
Firefly (Jadaya G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)
Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)
Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Brat (Genderswap G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’ฆ)
Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

Strip UNO (OT4)

6.6K 76 51
By fuckboy_cagayo

*Happy birthday to these fine ass goddesses... I wanna swallow they kids😊

** Leighade/Pesy

Leigh-Anne

"Ok, the rules are simple: if you're skipped or given extra cards, you take something off. The first one completely nude is eliminated and then we start over until one of us still has something on."

"Yeah, that sounds simple enough," Perrie says then Jade chuckles. "I already have on the most layers, so I'm definitely gonna win." Jesy rolls her eyes, "But you're shit at UNO. You'd lose if you played by yourself."

Her jaw drops in offense and I couldn't help, but giggle. Jade looks my way, "Am I that bad?" I smile fondly and wrap an arm around her. "Stick to your sudoku puzzles, baba." She flips me off and I wink at her.

"Can we start?" Jesy asks while taking out a fresh pack of UNO cards.

We all take a seat at her dining room table with drinks in our hands and a bit of alcohol already in our systems. The order went Jesy then me, with Jade and Perrie across from us.

Jesy starts shuffling the cards then handed them out to us.

When Jade looked down at hers, a slow smile stretches across her face. "Again, I'm definitely gonna win." I take a look at mine, and all I knew was I was doomed.

But I keep a straight face.

"Who's going first?" I asked. "I'll go, then you. We can do it that way?" I nod at Jesy's suggestion. She goes into the deck and plucks a Draw 4, much to my dismay. "Pissin' hell," I mumble before drawing four cards.

I look over at Jade, who was peeking at me over her cards when I took off my jacket. "I hope you lose," the Geordie says and I glare at her. "Only to see you naked," she shrugs and my eyes widen.

Now, her and I aren't technically together since I have Andre, but we do have a little fun here and there. Pez and Jes are the same way, though unlike with us, they'd let Alex join in on their fun.

"I bet you do," I say to her and she flashes me a smile. One that can get her in trouble.

———

It was down to me and Jade now.

The first to lose was Jesy, which she was a good sport about. Mainly because she wanted to tease Perrie, like I'm doing with Jade. Only, after Perrie lost, Jesy grabbed her and took her upstairs.

Jade and I were both down to our knickers and we were both down to our last two cards.

"You're not winnin' this, Lee-Lee."

"Oh, but I just might, Jadey."

"I think not," she smirks then licks her plump lips. I become entranced for a moment before glaring at her. "We'll see. Your turn."

Her devious smirk grew as she placed the card down.

"Fuck," I mutter. "Draw two... UNO," she says, biting her lip as I stand from my spot. Instead of going to take off my last article of clothing, I mimic her smirk and picked up my card. I set it down on the stack, wiping that smug look right off of her face.

"Shite," she curses in defeat. I chuckle, "Draw six... UNO," I parrot her while sitting back down. She sighs then stands up from her seat.

She starts to hook her fingers at the waistband, but stopped. "Wanna take them off of me, baby?" She asked in a sickly sweet voice.

My eyes widened at her proposition before I slowly nod. She saunters over to me and stood next to me. She treads her hand through my hair a few times, silently telling me to continue.

Before I could work them down, she grabs my jaw then wagged her finger in my face, "Ah, ah, ah. With your teeth."

I look down at her see-through, hot pink lace. My mouth began watering when I see that she's bare, which made me more turned on than I was before. I lean in and stick my tongue out.

I use it to gather the fabric between my teeth then tugged them down. All while I kept my eyes on the gorgeous woman above me.

When I got them to the middle of her thighs, I pull her legs wider apart and dove in before she could blink. My tongue made direct contact with her spot, making her gasp out my name and dig her nails into my shoulder.

"Ah!" she moans, working her other hand through my hair then tangled her fingers. She pulls me closer to her and I sucked her clit into my mouth.

"Oh, fuck yes," she started grinding against my face slowly. I know she was a little turned on from watching me strip right in front of her. And with our best friends watching as well.

It sent a new wave of desire through us both.

"Don't stop... oh, fuck, don't stop," she hisses in pleasure. I grab her by her soft, round ass and entered my tongue into her.

She throws her head back as she releases onto my face. "Yes, Leigh... oh, shit," she practically rides my face as she comes down from her peak.

When she was calm enough, I pull back and look up at her with hooded eyes. "You know I'm not done with you, right?" She nods her head submissively and I smile in satisfaction. "Good girl," I praise before going back in.

"Ah, fuck!" Both of her hands thread in my hair, gripping it almost painfully. She was still sensitive from her last orgasm, but there's one thing about Jade: she doesn't know how to tap out.

She can go for as long as I push her; she'd be beyond spent, but each time I ask her if she's had enough, she'd say, "Mama ain't raise no bitch," before I fuck her relentlessly with a strap on.

"More... give me more," she grinds down on my tongue. I trail my hand up her heated, damp leg then plunged two fingers in her abruptly. "FUCK YES," she practically screams. I draw my fingers in and out of her while my tongue stroked her clit.

"Oh, shit... oh, shit... fuck, Leigh, right there, right there," she pants out while her essence soaked my hand. "Damn," I comment to myself before going back to her sweetness.

When I say she's sweet, she's sweet. It's the perfect mix of fruity and womanly. Like she's said before, it'll get you hooked with just one taste.

And I'm addicted.

The more I worked her, the louder she gets. And the louder she gets, the harder she cums. And no matter how hard she cums, she's always ready to go again; it's one of her sexiest traits.

I suck harshly on her little ball of nerves and that was it for her. She rolls her eyes back until all I saw was white with her mouth slightly agape. My name leaves her exotic mouth in a way that makes me wet all over again.

This time when she calms down, I let her.

Her legs were trembling a bit, so I pulled her onto my lap. She wraps her arms around my neck before attacking my lips with fever.

She moans at her taste; always being the naughty girl she is.

She sucks my bottom lip into her mouth, tugging it roughly. I groan at the pain, pressing crescent indentions into her soft flesh.

She bucks her hips in response with an erotic noise then lets it go. After that, I latch onto one of her stiff nipples.

The right one, to be specific. That's the more sensitive one.

"Mm, fuck," she whines, bucking her hips. A clear indication that she isn't finished yet. Once I was finished with that one, I alternate sides. She let's out a noise that made me even more turned on.

"Another round?" I ask her. She tucks her bottom lip between her teeth and nods, looking into my eyes with near obsidians.

"Fuck," a voice breathes out. Jade and I both turn our heads to see both of our band mates, still nude, and covered in a thin sheen of perspiration. Perrie was standing behind the eldest of us with her chin on her shoulder.

I circle my arms around Jade's waist and she rests her head on top of mine. "We could hear yous all the way in Jesy's room," Perrie says. "Good," Jade says, surprising us all. I looked up at her and she looks at me with a quirked brow.

I squint at her then leaned into her ear. "You're gonna make me take you again," she shivers a little and glances over at Pesy. "Can they join?" The looks on their faces read shock with a bit of lust.

"Gotta ask them, baby girl," I tell her before nipping at her collarbone. She sighs wantonly, putting a hand on the back of my head. "Do yous wanna have a little fun with me and Lee-Lee?"

"I do," Perrie says without hesitation. Jesy turns to her, "Really?" The blonde nods, "Kinda wanna see you and Leigh go at it. From the noises Jade was makin', I can tell she's good at what she does."

"Damn skippy," the Geordie in my lap agrees. "Let's move to my guest room, then."

"Why the guest room?" I asked and before Jesy could answer, Perrie speaks, "Baby girl here made a mess on the bed. Didn't you, pet?" Jesy's breath hitched when the younger Geordie spoke against her neck.

She nods with arousal once again swirling in her eyes, "Mhm." Jade widens her eyes before nibbling on her lip. She looks back at me with a sexy smirk on her face.

"When you're done with her, I want her next."

------

*Part Two coming later on tonight or tomorrow because I wanted to get this out before their birthday was over and I got writer's block so... this might be shit, and I'm sorry.😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

867K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
243K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...