Destined To Be Together || A...

By ishsserendipity

She was a princess, he was a prince, it could have been a simple story but no, life isn't simple and love is... More

Prologue | Characters
~~~ ArDians Assemble ~~~
Chapter 1 • Strange Strangers
( ꈍᴗꈍ)New Cover
Chapter 2 • Unveiling
Chapter 3 • Fireborn's Anger
Chapter 4 • Second meeting
Chapter 5 • The Trickster
Chapter 6 • Reality Revealed
Chapter 7 • Speechless
Chapter 8 • His Decison
Chapter 9 • Really his?
Chapter 10 • Be the Savyasachi first!
Chapter 11 • Pacified.
Chapter 12 • Cursed?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 • Only and Only mine
Chapter 15 • Not 'that' ?
Chapter 16 • A Warning?
Chapter 17 • Varnaprast
Chapter 18 • Agree??
Chapter 19 • A different Life
Chapter 20 • Home
Chapter 21 • Gurudakshina
Chapter 22 • Distraction
Chapter 23 • To Be Merry About
Chapter 24 • Panchal
Chapter 25 • Moody
Chapter 26 • Madhav's Intuition
Glimpse
Chapter 27 • Answer Me
Chapter 28 • The News
Glimpse 2
Chapter 29 • The Loss
~ ❤️❤️❤️~
Chapter 30 • To Indraprastha
Chapter 31 • Heart's void.
Chapter 32 • More days in Indraprastha
Glimpse 3
Chapter 33 • Insecurence
Chapter 34 • Disguise
Chapter 35 • Blissfulness
Chapter 37 • With you.
Chapter 38 • Exiled
Chapter 39 • Can't be True
Chapter 40 • Homecoming.
Chapter 41 • It's so.... Strange
Chapter 42 • Together
~ EPILOGUE ~
Note
--- Something NEW ---
BONUS

Chapter 36 • Scared?

2.2K 148 122
By ishsserendipity

"Savyasachi....." She burst out crying again, leaving Arjun perflexed.

"Stop, hold on, Krishnaa, what happened?" He asked.

"It's just.. oh I don't know how to explain."
"What are you saying and please stop crying, why are you crying?"

"Because I am feeling like crying."

Arjun's mind quickly snapped.

"Is that a thing to cry about?" He asked.

"I don't know, I felt like crying, so I cried. Any problem?"

Shrugging thoughts away, he asked again, "what happened? Why are you crying?"

"Because I am happy but I am so happy that I am scared now. Too scared to be happy... These stupid tears aren't beholding." Arjun kept listening to her patiently and them wipped her tears.

"Now tell because I didn't understand a single word." He said, she sighed.

"Actually, it's..." She sniffled a little before, "why are you sitting on the floor by the way?"

"Am I now?"  Arjun said and stood up and sat beside her.

"Don't freak out. I am warning you because if you did. I will."

"What are you saying? You are scaring me."

"I am myself scared so it's obvious of me to scare you."

"Why are you twisting  the conversation like Madhav? You were crying, then you said that I shouldn't freak out. You don't know how much patient I am being. It's not--" his words were beheld as she sealed his lips with her, he didn't mind though, he enjoyed it.

"Now keep quiet and let me say." She said softly to him as she parted from him, he nodded smilingly.

"Aryaputra Arjun, what I wanted to tell and the reason behind why I am happy and as well as scared...is...that... I think I am... Expecting again!" She said and Arjun almost fainted.

"Really???" Arjun yelled at the top of his voice in happiness.

"Yes, I am sure!"

"I love you so much!" He thought to lift her and swirl her but this might now be good for her so he didn't but he hugged her tightly, like a very tight and warming hug, whispering something in excitement which she couldn't really understand but she just knew that he was the happiest today.

"You don't know how happy I am right now." Arjun said and kissed her forehead, both of them crying happy tears.

"Trust me I know." She said.

"Maybe because you know me well." He smiled and kissed her again.

"Let's go we have to tell everyone!"

"No, wait." Draupadi held his hands, "I think that's what you didn't understand."
"What?"

She felt like crying again, "Didn't I say that I am so happy but I am scared too?"

"What are you scared for?"

"For everything." She hugged him, "I am scared of losing our happiness again."

"Nothing, it's okay, it's gonna be fine this time." Arjun caressed her hair and soothed her back to calm her.

"Can we just tell family members and not announce it to everyone for like just for initial time. Please."

"As you wish." He placed a kiss on her head.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

__

"Maa, what's the preparations for?" Asked Arjun to Kunti .

"Your Madhav is coming to Hastinapur!" Kunti said.

"What? Wow!"

"Govind is coming???" Draupadi asked excitedly.

"Draupadi what are you doing here? Haven't I asked you to rest." Kunti said, knitting her eyebrows.

"Maa, I am not sick but being in my room all the time makes me feel sick and I was missing my maa." Draupadi said to Kunti , hugging her from the side.

"Buttering." Kunti  chuckled but hugged her daughter in law in process.

"It's truth, I love you the most."

"Where did I go?" Arjun asked, quirking his eyebrows.

"You are number two." Draupadi said. Arjun puffed his cheeks and went to the other side of Kunti , "Maa! See she always corners me."

"Stop the two of you, fighting like kids!"

"He started!"

"No ma, she did!"

"If I stayed a few more minutes between you two, I will be mad." Kunti said and walked away, leaving the two looking at each other.

"What do we do now?" Arjun asked.

"Go and do whatever you want, there comes my company!" Draupadi said and Surbhika and Divyanshi walked in.

"Goodbye, see you!" Draupadi giggled and Surbhika and Divyanshi were perflexed.

"What? Leaving me alone?"  Arjun said.

"No, bhrata, we are your company." Nakul and Sehdev said coming from behind, Arjun sighed.

"I don't need that, my best company will be here soon."

"Who?"

"Of course Govind, Rajkumar Nakul." Draupadi said.

"It's now perfectly clear to me that we will be cornered now, Sehdev." Nakul said to his twin.

"I know, I know." Sehdev said.

"That's nothing like that," Arjun said to the twins.

_

"Welcome back here Govind." Draupadi said to Vasudev, he came with Satyabhama only this time.

"Where's Bhabhishree Rukmini?" Asked Arjun.

"She was busy, she couldn't accompany us." Said Satyabhama.

"Okay."

"How you are, Drau?"

"I am fine, Satya."

"There goes the ladies." Vasudev said and Arjun laughed.

"What did you say, Arya?" Satyabhama said.

"Nothing, nothing at all Priye." Vasudev said.

"Better not." Satyabhama said.

"Let's go, why are we standing here, I am tired." Draupadi said.

"Yeah, yeah, let's proceed in."

.

They sat in their Special room, no one was allowed, Not even the twins.

Draupadi and Satyabhama were sitting and Arjun and Krishna bad their head's rested on their wife's lap.

"By the way, Madhav, will you name our kid?" Asked Arjun  Vasudev.

"Gladly Parth!"

"Wait. Wait. Arjun what did you say??" Satyabhama said and Vasudev  too narrowed his eyes at Arjun and Draupadi who tried not to laugh.

"Parth??"

"Yes, Madhav, how is no one knows this??"

"I wanted it to be till us for some time." Draupadi said, "but of course wanted to tell you."

"I understand." Satyabhama said, "but I am so happy!"

"Yes, it's the best thing I have heard in a past few days. So glad for you two."

"Never knew we will get such an amazing news on our visit here." Satyabhama said, "and how the hell I didn't notice Drau's glow!!!! I am her best friend, I should have figured it out."

"Hold on, I am her Best Friend, Satya!" Vasudev said.

"Well, I am too!"

"Sakhi, who is your best friend?" Krishna asked Draupadi.

"Don't you say both, okay Drau?" Satyabhama said.

"What? Why can I say both??"  Draupadi asked, pouting, "you both are my best buddies, my best friends, so important to me."

"What am I then?" Arjun asked in between.

"Monkey!" Draupadi said and All laughed.

"I am a monkey?" Arjun said in annoyance.

"Sakhi isn't wrong, when you used to come to Dwarka after you completed your gurukul, you always use to hop around like a monkey." Krishna said.

"Madhav???"  Arjun said.

"Hah! I am always right!"

"You are my Mrs. Monkey." Arjun said.

"Smart Arjun." Satyabhama said.

"Hmm? Monkey? Okay now leave my lap then," she said, pushing his head  away.

"Sorry, sorry." He grinned and she let him keep his head on her again and smiled.

"They are so cute." Satyabhama said.

"Yes, I wish the evil eyes now stay away from them." Krishna said to Satyabhama.

"Yes." She replied.

__

Draupadi was resting in her room when Arjun entered, he had been busy all the day and he missed staying with her but he was quite contented because Surbhika was with her, as he entered, Surbhika quite took her leave.

Draupadi wasn't sleeping but she was just closing her eyes, when she heard the footsteps, unintentionally she got reminded of the incident that took place in Panchal,

"No!" She cried and stood up abruptly, she was Arjun, she took a breath of relief.

"Krishnaa? What happened?" Arjun quickly went near her and hugged her, she hugged him back, she was breathing unevenly.
"Calm down, please, what happened? Tell me, I am here." He asked.

"I just.. I just got reminded of the Panchal accident.." she said between her, shuttering.

"It's okay, I am here,"

"No, no, no," she cried.

"I am here. Don't worry." He said, still holding her in his arms, she pulled away from him and he kissed her forehead.

"What had happened?"

"Nothing, it's just.. I... I just need you, I missed you," she said.

"I am here." He said, tugging her hair behind her ear, "wanna Sleep?"

"Hmm." She nodded.

"Let's go." He said and took her in his arms and then laid her comfortably.

"Thank you."

"Seriously?" He grinned and laid beside her, "you sleep it's my time to talk with the baby."

"Very funny as if he/she understands you?"

"Of course."  He shifted little so now he was facing her stomach.

"You know, little one, Your mumma managed to defeat so many Soldiers single handedly and that was the day we got married." He kept burbling things and she couldn't stop smiling and admiring the moment.

"Now let's talk to your mumma." He said and looked up to Draupadi but she was asleep.

"She is sleeping." Arjun smiled, "I think I should too sleep. Good night." He kissed her belly and then her forehead.

"Good night, Krishnaa."

_____________

"What? What is the chaos?" Arjun walked in the court and was stunned.
"Rajkumari Uruvi?"

"Yes, Rajkumar Arjun!"
_______________________________________

1530+ words,😎wow.

How's the Update by the way??

What do you this will happen next...??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 456 21
The Epic turns.... The Mahakavya is perplexed like a net either it's people or politics "Choose wisely life gives us choices and you have to make t...
55.4K 3.2K 36
What if there was a twin of Shrutakarma and that too a GIRL? What if she was ignored by her parents? What if she got the fatherly love from the perso...
28.7K 821 50
Indian love story ...... # Sweet Ordinary Girl #Royal Prince charming # Enemies to lovers Every girl in this country is dying to marry me. Huh...
54.4K 3K 59
"𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜." She was the Princess of Panchala, the most beautiful...