π’π„π‘π€ππ‡πˆπ‚ οΌƒ NOZEL SILV...

Av vollerie

𓂃 δΈ­ IT WAS YOU ! it has always been you that i longed for . 𓂃 β΄° ࣭͘ οΉ«vollerie ! all rights reserved... Mer

FOREWORD. author's note
CHARACTERS. introduction
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
EPILOGUE
β₯ special chapter
β₯ special chapter

01

11K 223 37
Av vollerie

CHAPTER ONE. THE CEREMONY
CW : mentions of blood.

I PURSED MY LIPS,  watching as an ball of iridescent light form in my hands, as it spirals slowly before I close my palm shortly──the light dissipating. "Captain! It is almost time for the War Merits ceremony." Phoebe reminded, peeking her head through my office door with a polite smile.

"

Already? Hm.. tell your comrades to prepare then, we shall set out for the Castle. We wouldn't want to be late when you bunch will be promoted don't we?" I stood up from chair, pushing it away from the wooden desk, grabbing my robe hunched over my chair before exiting the office with Phoebe.  "Yes, Captain!"

THE WAIT FOR THE twenty-eight Wizard King was fairly long, during the wait many of them indulged in idle chatter for the meanwhile. I was eating an slice of vanilla cake, noting how they specifically prepared one for me. 'Julius must've ordered them to do so.'

'Speaking of the devil.' The said man arrived, not alone but with unfamiliar company. The chatter resounding in the halls were momentarily silenced, full attention placed on the fellows trailing behind the Wizard King. They were the newbies in Yami and William's squad.

A young male, with ash colored hair walked down the corridor. Stars sparkling with curiosity in his sage eyes, a composed taller male walked right in front of the group. But the silver-haired female stood out to me most. "They seem like an interesting bunch!" Caleb commented.

Phoebe calmly observed her comrades, quiver in both anticipation and nervousness. "What are you guys shaking for? I'm sure you'll do fine." I reassured, they looked like they needed it. They quickly nodded with an short gulp before focusing on the ceremony that now begun with the Wizard King's arrival.

After the War Merits ceremony ended, we were led to a celebratory banquet which the Wizard King specifically organized himself. The cheery and up-going atmosphere was disrupted when an ruckus erupted amongst one of the tables.

Several squads halted in chatting, turning their heads to the table where the noise came from. It would nearly be impossible not to be curious as to what happened, so I looked from my peripheral view in observation.

House Silva, it was one of the most prestigious households on Clover. They uphold a strictly clean reputation in high society, and I was once acquainted with them during the days Lady Acier was still alive.

"I'll be back, just stay here alright guys?" I stood up from my seat, as they nodded slowly.  "Charlotte," I placed a hand on the blonde female's shoulder who jolted shortly before relaxing upon recognizing me.

"What happened?" I inquired curiously, as Charlotte sighed. Sol stood beside her, blinking continuously at the scene unfolding before us. "I can't completely hear their conversation from here, but judging from their body language they're arguing about some menial thing."

Charlotte responded blankly, our eyes enlaged when we saw Solid pour water on the younger female which drenched her clothing. I was about to walk there when Charlotte grabbed my wrist. "Mira, I know it bothers you and it bothers me too. But this is a problem of House Silva, we shouldn't get involved."

"If we don't interfere, then this Celebratory Banquet will be hindered from the ruckus." I replied shortly, retracting my hand from the captain's grip. Coincidentally at the same time, my grimoire summoned itself and flipped to a few pages.

"Izzy?" I murmur surprisedly, the light spirit slowly appearing in my vision. Izzy sat on my shoulder, as she rubbed her eyes. "Where are we?" The spirit groggily questioned.

"I'll answer your question later, hm?" I chuckle softly, before interfering with Solid Silva's antics. The male stammered with his movements, the glass in his grasp slipped out of his hand in bewilderment, shattering onto pieces on the marble floors.

"Captain.. Captain Amira!" Nebra stutters, feeling shame claw at her inwardly. She avoid my gaze and quietly reprimands Solid at the side, making me heave an languid sigh before turning to the silver-haired female. "Is it cold?"

"ye..yes." She bit her lower lip embarrassedly, lowering her head. She clutched her drenched cloak, but with a flick of my wrist it dried immediately as she wonders in surprise. "What's your name?"

"Noelle Silva," she mumbled under her breathe, I could only smile in realization. 'She is Lady Acier's child..' I thought inwardly, before turning to her older siblings. 'If only we hadn't reunited in this way.'

"Nebra, Solid, I am a bit disappointed that you've treated your younger sibling like this." I chide, brushing my bangs to the side of my face. "Captain Amira, why are you defending her? Noelle can't even control her magic, she doesn't deserve to be in the House of Silva!"

Solid's tried to defend themselves, making my eyebrows knit together in confusion. The last time I actually interacted with them was when they were children, it's a shame that they turned out like this. "Well, you can't be good at something right from the beginning.. it takes time to learn, hadn't I told that to you before Solid?"

"I expected much from both of you, Solid. Nebra," I sighed with a small shake of my head, they divert their gazes while lowering their head with a tinge of guilt. 'Did I say too much?' I think, licking my lower lip briefly as I realize I now look like the bad guy here.

"Solid, Nebra, What are you doing?" The ever so familiar blank voice reprimanded behind me, out of instinct I shielded Noelle with a arm and lightly pushed her back. "Brother!"

They lifted their heads up immediately, as the Silver Eagles captain's gaze darted towards me. "Captain Hiroka," Nozel coldly greeted, not even bothering to show an ounce of respect. An bitter smile crept on my face, my eyebrows knitting together subtly. "It is good to see you again as well, Captain Silva."

"I as their captain should be the only one able to reprimand them yet, here you are acting as if you have the right to scold them." Nozel scoffed sarcastically, I folded my arms across my chest. "We aren't exactly strangers, aren't we? Technically, I can still correct them as an adult for their wrongdoings."

I quipped watching as he frowned in displeasure, everyone's attention was solely on our figures. it was as if an dramatic play was unfolding before their eyes, so they didn't even dare interfere.

"Captain Amira sure does likes helping people out, right big sister?" Sol chimed delightedly, as Charlotte shook her head. "She's always been like that, that's why Amira wanted to be a Magic Knight."

"That's enough, you two." I took a glimpse at the man, who almost seemed disappointed with our antics. "We're here to celebrate our achievements today, Not to argue. It seems that the both of you have forgotten." Fuegoleon reminded, taking a glance at his distant-relative.

"Let's not waste our time here, let's go Nebra. Solid." Nozel took a glimpse at his younger siblings, who swiftly followed behind him. Phoebe walked towards us, with an plate filled with cake.

"It seems that they don't live to their oh-so prestigious name." I mumbled incoherently, ruffling my ash-brownish locks. "what an asshole."

"Captain, you should be careful. They might hear you!" Phoebe chided, as she glanced at Noelle. "Hey, are you alright now?"

Phoebe inquired, as Noelle nodded. "You didn't need to waste your time defending me when they were only speaking the truth." Noelle lifted her head, staring at me sadly. "Well, let's say──"

"What! Even though you can not control your magic Noelle I can feel you're strong! Don't let your siblings bring you down, they're complete jerks!──" The ash haired boy exclaimed, as Yuno simply covered his mouth. "Please excuse what this idiot has said, Captain." 

"It's alright, don't worry." A chuckle left my lips, as I went back to our table. Just as I was about to go, Noelle reached for my wrist. "Thank you, Captain Amira!"

My lips tugged upwards in a smile, as I can't help but ruffle her silver hair instinctively. "Your welcome," Noelle lets go, I retracted my hand before walking back towards our table.

"See, we clearly have the the most wholesome captain!" Ruby enthusiastically cheered, as I shook my head. "That's too exaggerated, Ruby." We continued on conversing with each other, our topics ranging from politics to daily missions.

"THE ROYAL CAPITAL IS UNDER ATTACK!" A mage informed loudly, which alarmed all of us. I glanced at the nearest window, seeing houses burn into ashes and the cries of the people living in the Royal Capital.

Fuegoleon assigned us each districts that needed immediate help, as we all simultaneously agreed. Phoebe summoned her grimoire and cast a transportation spell to the designated place.

We arrived at the districts, as my squad decided to evacuate most citizens. "Izzy! Spirit's Radiance!" Izzy took a deep breathe, blasting away all of the zombie-like creatures.

Just as I was about to cast another spell, we were all teleported into a unfamiliar place. 'What was that?' I questioned inwardly, glancing around. I saw the captains who had just arrived too,

I noticed how there was one captain missing, as I clenched my fists. 'Fuegoleon!' I gritted my teeth, deciding to work together with my co-captains to return to the capital swiftly,

I LANDED ONTO THE THE GROUND , glancing around the area. It wasn't long until I noticed Fuegoleon's unconscious body in an nearby corner. The crimson colored liquid trickling down his abdomen immediately captured my attention.

"Fuegoleon!" I exclaimed, flipping my grimoire's pages swiftly. "Light Magic: The Divine's Blessing." A golden glow emitted from the tip of my finger tips, checking his pulse. 'His heartbeat is getting slower with each passing second.'

A young female decided to help me with the healing, I soon came to a conclusion that Fuegoleon needed actual professional help. I was quite concerned on what had happened, 'Did they perhaps separate us, to attack Fuegoleon?'

'His pendant is missing too.' I checked, closing my eyes. The enemies soon retreated, and Fuegoleon was immediately brought to the healing quarters.

"Thank you so much Captain Hiroka. You managed to stop the internal bleeding!" A medical mage expressed their thanks, "oh yes, a young female helped me with the healing."

The mage soon returned inside, as I untied my ash-brownish hair into the half bun it was usually styled in. "I'm exhausted.." I groaned quietly, as Charlotte appeared beside me.

"That part was already obvious," Charlotte muttered, "I have a idea! Why don't we go to the spa, Charlotte?" I recommended, a excited grin appearing on my face. "If there is still one available.. then we shall go."

My gaze was basically pleading her to come along, it wasn't long before she gave in. 'I'm glad she still hadn't changed,' Charlotte thought inwardly, as Amira dragged her to the nearest spa available.

FortsΓ€tt lΓ€s

Du kommer ocksΓ₯ att gilla

3.9K 56 8
This story is full of erotic description. ENJOYYY
52.5K 1.4K 8
𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™π™„π™‰π™€π™Žπ™, and purest beauty on the land appears out of nowhere bringing such a big chaos to those who he captures his beauty. βŒ— various! b...
93.7K 3.4K 36
After his mother's death, Nozel is forced to forget his feelings and act like a cold-hearted man, just like his father because of his obsession to ha...
309 1 10
Nozel was forced to take care of a lady, a lady from a noble family who's dear to Wizard King Julius. Of course, he can't say no but deep inside he d...