𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐲 | 𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐢...

By peachytangerineee

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒 :; ↳ ❝ 𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘛𝘖𝘠 ¡! ❞ "let me in, to your heart," in which josh threatens a girl into b... More

characters
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
heh
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
S T A G E
no. 1
no. 2
no. 3
no. 4
no. 5
no. 6
no 7.
no. 8
no. 9
no. 10
no. 11
no. 12
no. 13

four

25.7K 209 479
By peachytangerineee

i woke up to the sound of my hungover bestfriends stumbling around. i groaned but got up, walking into the makeshift kitchen. i grabbed the ibuprofen and handed them both two pills with a glass of water.

they both thanked me and i nodded, quickly getting dressed. i wore this.

while talking to sydnie, i heard my phone buzz. i looked at it while his name popped up, saying he was waiting outside. i said goodbye to the girls and ran downstairs and to the stairs. i quickly ran down to the lobby and pushed the door open.

i saw a black car parked infront of the building. a man walked up to me, offering his hand. i looked at his jacket and it showed the logo for Richards Industries. i followed him to the car and he sat me in the back with joshua.

i looked down at the ground due to how shy i was.

"am i looking ugly today? everything besides me seems to be more interesting"

i turned and hesitantly looked at him, damn he is hot.

"today we will get your uniforms from the mall. i hope you packed your dorm up because we will be moving you in with me today."
"where will i stay?"
"we have a bed for you in my room but you will mostly be in my bed."

i gulped and felt another lump in my throat form.

"now scoot over and give me some relief"

i furrowed my eyebrows while he pulled the divider between the front and back seat down.

"sir, i h-have never done a-anything sexual in m-my life"
"ever kissed anyone?"
"no sir"
"i'll make it easy for you. just unbuckle my belt, pull my pants down, use your hand to stroke it"

i swalled the lump in my throat and moved over a bit and did as he said. i pulled his pants down while his hard on hit his stomach. i lowly gasped and spit on my hand.

i placed my hand around him and started pumping him. he subtlety through his head back a bit and let out a low groan of satisfaction.

after a few minutes of pumping, he released him cum on my hand and his base.

"lick it up"
"w-what?"
"lick. it. up"

i leaned down and licked it up, trying not to react to the taste and feeling of it.

"soon you will learn to like the taste"

he said while pulling his pants up.

"were here"

he opened the door and i followed. just before we walked into the mall he turned me to face him and stared into my eyes. he brought his thumb to my lips and wiped the corner of it.

"your a messy one huh?"

he put his thumb infront of me, waiting for me to lick it. i did and he smirked. he protectively intertwined our hands and lead me around. we walked into a lingerie store and he picked out a few pairs.

"go try this on, then come out for me to see"

i nodded and took the pairs into a fitting room. i quickly changed, looking at my body in the mirror. i walked out and he quickly walked up to me. he turned me around, inspecting every inch of me. he bent me over and his fingers rubbed my folds, making me slightly gasp.

he brought his other hand up to knead my breast and nipple.

"the padding is too thick. next"

we did this many more times and after a little while, we walked out with 14 pairs.

he intertwined our hands protectively again and started walking around. of course many people stared at us and i could see the girls drooling over him.

i also could tell tons were wondering why he chose someone like me and honestly, i was wondering the same thing.

"is this all i will be wearing?"
"god no."

he turned me around and looked into my eyes.

"i dont want my buddies looking at what is mine. they would be drooling over you"

we walked into a dress store and he started looking around.

"i need your help because i wont know what fits you. you clearly have an amazing figure with a small waist, so whatever i pick, you get the size."

i nodded and i ended up trying on a ton of dresses. he picked out his favorites and paid. we walked out and started walking towards an exit.

many people took pictures of josh and i but he didnt see to care. we made it to the car and sat in the back. he kept the divider down.

"we are now going to get your stuff and move you im with me"
"how long will i be staying?"
"for as long as i want"

i looked out the window almost the entire ride back to my dorm.

"where will we be working?"
"every morning we will wake up early and go to the richards industry building. you will be on the top floor with me, anthony reeeves and jaden hossler. they are my work associates but also my bestfriends. you will mostly being school work at your desk."
"why am i your secretary then?"
"when i need advice for the company, i will go to you. you will also pass things to workers on lower floors when needed. you will were the lingerie under your dress for when i want to see it. when i need you, you will do what i ask"

i nodded and we arrived at my dorm complex.

i walked in with him following closely behind. i opened the door with the key to see my hungover roommates laying in their beds.

"hey lils"

i blushed at the name since josh had never heard it. he smirked and the girls immediately stared at him.

"hey sydnie"
"did you forget me already?"
"no ava"

i said while laughing. i went over to my side and started grabbing boxes. i bent down and felt josh staring staring right at my ass. i handed him a box and he walked out.

"whos the hottie?" syd asked.
"my boss"
"i would love to have your job then" ava said.
"of course you would"

we all laughed and he walked back in.

"are you gonna come and visit?" ava asked.
"im gonna try but please, dont get drunk again"

i looked over at josh and he gave me the 'dont push it' look. i grabbed a box and handed it to him while i carried one myself. that was last box.

"im gonna miss your shy self" sydnie said.
"didnt have to expose me like that"

she laughed and hugged me.

"i gonna miss you lili"
"oh my god guys, im gonna try to come and visit"

ava hugged me while we all laughed. we said out final goodbyes while a tear trickled down my cheek. i had been away from them for 4 months and i only got to see them for 2 days. i quickly wiped it and placed the box in the trunk.

we drove to josh's house and it was huge.

"you live here... alone?"
"no of course not. you will now live here and my bestfriends live with me."
"how many?"
"just anthony and jaden, who happen to work on the same floor as us. its just us four on that top floor while a few more of my buddies work on the floor below us"

"dont worry. anthony and jaden share a room while you and i share my room. remember one thing. you are mine and only mine. if one of the boys tries anything with you, you tell me immediately."

i nodded and he led me inside.

i immediately saw two blue eyes boys, staring me up and down.

"back off she is mine"

josh said protectively. he led me up the stairs and into his room. he had a small bed in the top left corner which i assumed was mine. he placed my stuff over there and started filling my closet with my new stuff he bought.

"now the rules for home..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 3.8K 74
When Bryce accidentally adds his sister Olivia to the sway group chat and Bryce has Olivia go to LA but Olivia starts catching feeling for one of the...
56.7K 533 23
You, Teyha, fall in love with your best friend 😊😊
21.7K 233 15
SEQUEL TO 'AFFAIR WITH JXDN 3rd #jadenhosslerdirty 3rd #jadenhosslersmutt *ADULT THEMES/SMUTT*
12.9K 362 29
You are in a relationship with someone who is very controlling. He would sometimes hurt you, let all his anger out on you. He would always force you...