Beyblade Burst X Reader One S...

By wae_baksu

A story for beyblade burst one shots. I will mainly be doing Rise and Sparking stories, but will also do char... More

Delta x Reader
Hyuga x Reader
Hikaru x Reader
Hyuga x Reader
Hikaru x Reader (School AU)
Arman x Reader
Dante x Reader
Lui x Child!Reader
Valt x reader
Free x Neko!Reader
Delta x Reader
Aiger x Reader
Yandere!Delta x Reader
Sparking Characters x Child!Reader
A/N
Hikaru x Reader (School AU) Pt. 2
Sparking Characters x Child!Reader (Pt. 2)
Tagged
Valt x Reader
Dared by a Friend
Hikaru Asahi (school au) Pt. 3
Dante x Transgender(MTF)!Reader
Victories X Reader (Halloween)
Funny Moment ๐Ÿ˜ช

Daigo x Reader

1.1K 16 16
By wae_baksu

((This one shot takes place in the future :)
(C/n)- (Cat/Name)
(F/S)- (Favorite/Song)
Also sorry for the lack of updates, I'll try to update more T^T ))

You and Daigo have been together for as long as you could remember. Not just as lovers, but as children too. You both grew up together until one day you moved about for about 3 years. You ended up returning and reuniting with Daigo. He asked you out about 7 years ago, and you agreed.

Now, you guys were currently living happily as lovers with a shared apartment and a pet cat. Daigo, who was sitting on the couch, was petting the cat. You walked into the living room and looked at the sight, smiling as you walked into the kitchen unnoticed.

You then began to make a shopping list, since you needed to go get more food and supplies. It took about 30 minutes to plan out what you definitely NEEDED. You knew that you were also gonna get stuff that you didn't need, but WANTED. So you made the list your first priority while shopping. After you were done and ready to go, you walked into the living room and walked up to Daigo and the cat. You pecked Daigo's lips while petting the cat.

"I'm going out shopping, is there anything you need? Or want?" You asked.

"You're going shopping? I thought we were supposed to meet up with the Beyclub and their lovers later." Yes, the boys still referred to themselves as the "Beyclub", since they were the first and original members. Plus, it was something that they all held dear to themselves and each other.

"Yeah, but I won't be able to make it. I hope you have fun!" You turned around to go to the store, but Daigo grabbed your wrist.

"Wait a second" He said as he let go of your wrist and moved the cat off of his lap.

"I'll be right back." He walked to your shared room and changed into more presentable clothes, then came out and approached you.

"Alright, I'm ready. Let's go"

"You're coming with me?"

"Yeah. Whatever we do, we do together, remember? If you're missing the hangout then I am too. Plus, I wanna spend more time with you."

Hearing Daigo talking like this, your heart fluttered. You were sure that you were blushing, but you ignored it.

"Thanks a lot Daigo!" You said, happy he decided to join you. He kissed your cheek and opened the door, holding it for you.

You were stunned for a second, but recovered and walked out the door with Daigo. You both got in the car, and he drove while you blared music on the radio.

You arrived at the store and began searching for the items you needed. After a while, you found everything on list and started looking around for the things you might want or need in the future. Though, while you were walking past the women's clothing section, Daigo popped out holding a black dress against his body, as if saying he liked it and wanted to show it off to you. You just chuckled.

"Daigo, that would look adorable on you. But are you sure it's your type of clothing? I mean, wouldn't you prefer to wear white?" You teased.

"Nah, black's just fine with me" he smirked. You laughed as he disappeared back into the clothing section. You looked around and saw the section with books, so you walked towards that section. Once you reached the books, you started checking them out and reading the summaries. There were a few books that caught your eye, so you put them in the shopping cart.

You felt a pair of eyes on you so you looked up and looked to your right. There was Daigo, standing there with an album of your favorite band in his hand. It was one you didn't have.

You motioned for him to come over, so he did while handing you the album. You took it from him and put it in the cart.

"Thank you"

"No problem"

After a little more shopping, you both walked to the register and put all of the items on the counter. Daigo ended up paying depsite you protests. You really wanted to hit him upside the head, while the worker watched you two with amusement. Daigo, on the other hand, couldn't care less about your whines. In the end, you just ended up pouting.

After paying, you both left the store and walked to the car, putting the groceries in the trunk. You both got in the car, and you put the newly bought CD in the CD player. Then you started to blare the music and jammed out to it while Daigo sang along and pulled out of the parking lot.

(F/S) came on and oh boy. Poor Daigo. You gasped and began dancing like a madman while Daigo was laughing at you, still paying attention to the road of course.

Daigo drove past the street to your house, which confused you. You turned the volune down so he could hear you.

"Where are we going?" you asked him.

"You'll see" he replied.

"Alright" you said and turned the volume back up and started jamming out once again.

Eventually, Daigo brought you to a trail, which was very familiar to you both. Daigo held his hand to help you get out of the car, and shut the door once you got out. He took your hand in his and intertwined your fingers, while looking at the scenery of the path.

"Daigo, not that I'm complaining, but why are we here?"

"Because, there's something I want to tell you."

You nodded in understanding, fearing that he was gonna break up with you. But you pushed the thought aside and enjoyed your time with him as you walked further down the path.

After a couple more minutes of walking, you guys reached the cheery blossom tree at the end of the path. You both looked at the tree, it still looked the same.

"This is where you confessed to me 7 years ago, the place that started our relationship." You recalled the time when Daigo was blushing like crazy as he told you that he loved you. You had giggled and kissed his cheek, returning the feelings. You also remembered having your first kiss here with him.

"Yeah, it is. It means a lot to me" he said. He dragged you towards the tree and you both stood under the branches near the tree trunk.

Daigo took both of your hands in his and looked you in the eye. You could tell he was serious about what what happening.

"(Name), I'm gonna be straightforward about this." You just nodded.

"I love you so much, you've really changed my life for the better. I know I've made a lot of mistakes in the past and there will definitely be more to come. I love how you're so supportive of everyone and you always hang on to the things thag are dear to you. Not only are you really kind and caring, but you're always serious and passionate about whatever you do. And that's what I love about you." He said. Then he pulled a ring box out of his jacket pocket and kneeled on one knee. He opened the ring box and revealed the beautiful ring to you.

"I know that we've been together for 7 years, and I want to take this next step in our relationship. So, will you do the honors and make me the happiest man alive? Will you marry me?"

You were already a crying mess. You never expected this to happen, and he did it in a place that was very meangingful to the both or you and played a significant role in your relationship. You nodded your head rapidly.

"Yes! Of course I'll marry you Daigo!"

He smiled and stood up. But once he was on his feet, you crushed him in a hug. He was taken aback slightly, but hugged you back just as hard. Daigo's eyes began to tear up.

He pulled away from the hug and took the ring out of the box, and grabbed your left hand. He put the ring on your ring finger, and you hugged him again.

"I love you so much" you said between sobs.

"I love you too"

This time, you pulled away from the hug and looked at the ring. You studied all the little details of it and treasured it.

"It's so beautiful" you said in awe.

"Reminds me of a certain someone I know and love" he said as he stepped closer to you and held your chin in his hand, looking you in the eyes. He leaned in and kissed you, in which you returned the kiss.

The kiss was filled with love and passion. It lasted a few minutes before you both pulled away for air.

This was definitely a day you would never forget, and the same goes for Daigo too. You couldn't wait to have a family and live with him for the rest of your life. You loved him dearly, and he would most definitely say the same thing about you.

You found the one thing you were looking for.

True love.

((WHOOOO DONE-
Let me know what you think of this one shot!
And any feedback will be most appreciated.
Thanks for reading!

Also if you see any typos or mistakes let me know, because I didn't check for spelling or grammar mistakes XD))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 1.7K 51
This is just beyblade x Reader one shots. I don't have WiFi a lot so slow updates. NO LEMONS PLEASE!!!! โš ๏ธRequest Closedโš ๏ธ Characters used belong to...
33.9K 1.5K 32
" ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ. " Recovering from an alcoh...
28.2K 580 27
(Y/N), A girl from Spain, went back to her Home in Japan to meet his childhood bestfriend and eventually making new friends along the way. P.S. This...
6.4K 103 27
If you have an idea you guys would like to publish, please msg me or pm me and I will add it to this! I will try my best! Requests are open, and you...