A startling Text

By TheLibertyKingdom

When Bonnie gets a text message from Garthe, she soon begins to fear for her life and her new husbands. Yes... More

A Brush with Death: A Close Call
Revelation:
Fearful Confessions or Dangerous Denials?
Awaiting Answers? Or More Questions arising?
The Powerful Grasp of Fear
The Bombshell!!!!
Confrontation? Or Secretive Operation? The Hard Choice:
Confession or more Concealing?
The Plot Thickens:
~Not Just Words on a Screen Anymore ~
~Enter the Dark Horse ~
Too Late? ~Enter the Knight~
~Unwilling Prisoner ~ Part 14
Picking Up The Pieces: The Search for Bonnie
The Calm Between Storms?
The Restless Knight
A Rude Awakening and what follows after...
While Bonnie Sleeps
Unexpected or Expected Arrival?
Sink Or Swim? Help or Denial?
Another Dead End or Is it?
Evacuation and New Concerns: The Pressure is Mounting
The Ultimatum
The Choice:
Fearful Discoveries:
Vows and Empty Promises
A New Line of Logic
Uncovered Clues and Desperation
The Escape to Mexico? Or Canceled flight? Part 30
Victory or Defeat? Part 31
Is It Too Early For A Victory Celebration? Part 32
Landings & New Beginnings or Not?

The Terrible Text

278 8 1
By TheLibertyKingdom

Text: Garthe Knight: I will not be stopped. Not even by a stop sign. One day you will be mine Bonnie. 

Bonnie read the text and recoiled. She pulled her legs to her chest and she stared at the message for a good twenty minutes.... trying not to sob. Tears flocked to the corners of her eyes as she considered the heaviness and seriousness of the threat. She knew that he couldn't be stopped and she didn't want to try and stop him. After all, trying to stop him has nearly cost her her life, Michael's life, Devon's, and even Kitt's. The last time she confronted him, things did not end well. She ended up in the hospital with Devon and Kitt was nearly completely lost. She could bare the threat to herself more so than her family. 

The brunette tried to figure out if she should show Michael or not. She soon decided against it, knowing that Michael would go after Garthe and that one of them could die. She'd rather not show him.

Bonnie didn't want to loose her new husband... not now. Not when she was pregnant and very very vulnerable and scared.

Garthe was dangerous, violent, deceptive, and cunning. All of which, made her fear the credibility of his threats. When Garthe said he'd do something, he usually he made good on it. He could kill and not think anything of it. It was as if, killing humans for him, was as simple as killing flies or gnats. The more suffering Garthe observed the happier he seemed to become. 

Hearing the sound of footsteps approaching, Bonnie quickly wiped the tears from her eyes and she stuffed the phone under her pillow and turned to face the unexpected company.

"Michael? Is that you?" Bonnie nervously stammered. In the back of her mind rose a frightening thought.... what if the visitor wasn't Michael.... what if it was Garthe? She swallowed sharply and reached for a smooth silver revolver. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 5.2K 33
A glimpse of MingKit's married life. What will happen after they got married? Also, will they become parents? Plot is not really decided, just some...
19.6K 555 17
Four men... One woman... Destined to fall in love for a thousand years...
6.4K 261 17
When Regina's doctor gets tied into her love life, will Regina's fear of death push everyone away? Or will the swanqueen ship sail?
239K 8.9K 195
she hated him at first but now she can't get enough of him what happens when she finds out she can't get him to be loyal to just her or can she......