hacked // a newtmas au

By bookara

the game is the only stable thing in newt's life ,,, after the death of his sister his life changed forever b... More

00.000
00.001
00.002
00.003
00.004
00.005
00.006
00.007
00.008
00.009
00.010
00.011
00.012
00.013
00.014
00.015
00.016
00.017
00.019
00.020

00.018

3.5K 161 915
By bookara

warning: some kinda smut-ish at the end lol

"No Minho you can't wear a pikachu mask when we're trying to intimidate the mass superpower of a potentially murderous video game company."

Minho pouted as he put the mask back on the shelf. "Well that's lame."

"What about this one?!" Teresa asked as she excitedly picked up another mask.

"Steve from minecraft?" Thomas looked dumbfounded as he stared at the girl. "I hope that was a joke."

"I was thinking more like...black ski masks, maybe like a bandana or something."

Minho huffed and crossed his arms. "Well fine if you wanna be boring I guess."

"Minho if Janson finds out who we are he could have us killed!"

"He's not gonna know who pikachu is!"

Newt smacked his forehead with his palm. "Bloody hell Minho can you please just pick a normal mask."

"Fine fine so you don't get your english panties all in a twist."

"What does that even mean?!"

Thomas snickered a laugh and put his hand on Newt's lower back. "You do get angry alot."

Newt made a face and tried to squirm away as Thomas peppered the side of his face with overly wet kisses.

"Will these work?" Teresa asked as she appeared with some winter looking masks that only had eye holes and were for the most part black.

"Perfect!" Newt exclaimed as he grinned and took one. "Now Janson won't be able to tell who we are."

"So can I wear the pikachu mask OVER this one?" Minho asked hopefully as he picked up the stupid yellow plastic face cover again.

Newt huffed but his anger slowly faded away as Thomas slid his arms around his waist from behind. He leaned back a bit and let out a soft breath. "Fine Minho you can be Pikachu."

"FUCK YEAH! WICKED I CHOOSE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!"

____

    "I think I got it," Thomas grunted as he stretched to tie the sheet over the window. When he raised his arm over his head his shirt rode up and it kinda made Newt's mouth water. Of course when they were about to force a skype with a technological superpower wasn't the best time to lust over his kinda boyfriend yet not boyfriend but Thomas was hot, it just wasn't fair.

Teresa bit her lip as she set up the camera. "I think we got the whole backdrop, just don't move okay Thomas?"

Minho was typing so hard on his computer Newt wouldn't have been surprised if one of the keys popped off due to the sheer force of his fingers on them. He actually looked focused which was so rare for Minho.

Thomas carefully let go of the sheet. "Okay how's that T?"

Teresa held a thumbs up.

They'd turned Newt's room into some pathetic kind of recording studio. Thomas tied a spare black sheet they'd found in the linen closet over the window to act as some shitty backdrop and they'd all put on the darkest clothes they'd had. He wasn't sure if they looked intimidating or like some horrible 70s black and white bank robber movie.

Newt's hair barely fit inside his mask, it dropped into his eyes when he put it on. He tried to get Thomas to put it back in a small ponytail but Thomas popped a boner and Minho laughed so hard he almost pissed himself so he had one of Teresa's headbands on under his mask.

Some serious badasses they were.

"Can we please get pizza after this?" Thomas huffed as he hopped down from the chair. "This illegal shit is exhausting."

"Stop your whining," Minho said. "I'm doing all the work."

"I'm the interior designer! That's a pretty important job!" Thomas protested.

Newt just shook his head as he tried to push his hair back with the headband again.

Minho just rolled his eyes so Thomas flipped him off and sat next to Newt. He laughed softly and carefully pushed his hair back. "It might be time for a haircut there pal...unless you like it long we can work with it long."

Newt shook his head. "I don't know how to braid, I can't keep it out of my damn face."

Thomas smiled softly. "Yeah would be a shame to hide those pretty eyes."

Newt felt his face heat up and he pushed him. "Stop it."

Thomas just smiled bigger and leaned closer to him. "Remember when I said I think I like you?"

Newt nodded.

"I lied, I really really like you and I know damn sure that I'm into you."

Newt buried his face in Thomas' shoulder. "Why do you have to say shit like that when we're about to threaten a technological superpower."

Thomas chuckled and locked his arms around Newt's waist. "In case anything goes wrong then you know."

"Shit shit guys I got it!" Minho yelped as he hopped on his chair so his feet were on the seat and he was doing some weird kind of squat on it. "We're live in five."

"Here," Thomas said softly as he pushed Newt's hair back from his face and put on Teresa's headband. "Hair curtain gone."

"Thanks," Newt muttered, his face still burning red. He yanked his mask over his face so Thomas wouldn't laugh at the red splotches on his cheeks.

Minho adjusted the camera again. "Okay when the red light goes on, we're live. The computer screen will hopefully show Janson."

Newt nodded as he intertwined his fingers with Thomas'. It wasn't that Newt himself was scared, Newt was scared of the fact that Thomas could get hurt and it would be all his fault.

"You okay?" Thomas whispered to him.

Newt just nodded but didn't look at him. He couldn't look at him. His stomach hurt, this was his doing.
Once they were all situated in front of the camera the silence waiting for the red light was horrible. The tension in the air was so thick you could damn near feel it. Newt just held Thomas' hand tighter.

The camera beeped and the screen lit up.

Newt felt the breath stuck in his throat.

Janson was sitting at his desk. His hair was graying around the edges and the bags under his eyes were quite concerning. He looked bored but then Minho coughed and the man's eyes flicked to his screen.

"Who the fuck are you?" Janson asked as he squinted at the four.

"We just want to talk," Minho said. He was trying to make his voice sound deeper and Newt almost snorted out a laugh at that.

"After you answer my question," Janson smiled a bit and crossed his arms over his chest.

"The masks are obviously to cover our identities!" Teresa snapped. "You can't know who we are."

Janson rolled his eyes. "Or what? Brenda will kill you?"

Newt felt his mouth fall open. "How do you know about Brenda?"

"Let me guess, you're being sent to kill me."

"How do you know that?!" Thomas demanded as he squeezed Newt's hand harder.

"You're not the first, and you won't be the last. The video is a unique touch, I've never gotten this before. How did you even manage to do this-"

"Can you just stop being an asshole and listen to us?!" Minho snapped. "We don't want to hurt you, hell we're kids, we just want to talk."

Janson raised his eyebrow and leaned back. "Okay fine, I'll bite, only because I'm quite impressed by your hacking skills. I can't even end this call, it's quite secure."

"Why does Brenda want you dead?"

Janson shrugged. "Simple, because I know way too much."

"Well she said you're the one killing the kids."

Janson laughed hard at that. "Do you kids believe everything that you see on the news?"

"I-I mean I guess not really."

"So you believe that I killed Jorge then continued on with his pack but put a murderous twist on it because I was what? Bored?"

"Well I-I don't k-"

Janson sighed and folded his hands on his desk. "This call is untraceable correct? I can tell you something but if Brenda knows that you know she'll kill you for sure."

Minho nodded.

"Jorge isn't dead."

"WHAT?!"

"Listen!" Janson snapped.

"Jorge isn't dead, one of our WICKED members beat the pack and ended up dead. We looked into it of course and found everything-"

"So is the mental institution fake too?" Teresa asked.

Janson shook his head. "No Jorge was there. He has this god complex, he thought he could rid the world of the bad and started using his game to do it. Once we found out what he was doing we tried to stop it so he faked his own death."

"How'd he get the news to report on it?"

Janson scoffed. "Would you publish a fake story for five million dollars? I know I would."

"Where is Jorge?"

Janson shrugged. "That's what I'm trying to find out. The whole pack started as a thing to bring people to him to break him out of that hospital, he turned it into some type of test of character and it all got out of hand."

"Why'd you buy the game?" Teresa asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Janson asked as he blinked a few times.

Teresa shrugged.

"Jorge killed my daughter, and I'm trying to stop it from happening to anyone else."

______

    They'd been laying quietly on Newt's bed for the past hour. Newt felt sick, but Thomas let him curl up against his side and he was absentmindedly rubbing his back.

"I didn't know Janson had a daughter," Teresa said suddenly.

"Me either," Minho breathed out. Teresa had her head against his chest.

"This gets more confusing by day," Thomas admitted as he pulled Newt a little closer to him. Newt balled his fist in his shirt and bit his lip. He felt such a false sense of security in Thomas' arms.

"Losing family sucks," Newt said softly and Thomas kissed his head.

"Thomas was right about the test," Teresa said. "The pack is a test, it's a test of character and I guess if Jorge deems your character as bad...he tips you off and you're dead the next day."

"How have they not been caught yet?!" Minho sighed as he balled up his fist. "I don't get it!"

"Probably tipped off the cops, he probably wipes his ass with money," Newt scoffed.

"It sucks that the man that created something that brought us all so much happiness is an actual piece of shit."

"He's just crazy," Minho said as he tapped Teresa's head. "I mean that's no excuse for murdering a mass amount of children, but he's literally crazy."

"So like...how does he get to all of them?"

"Have you ever seen fight club? Thomas asked.

"I haven't," Minho said.

"Well the leader of the fight club sets up little fight clubs in every city, he becomes like a cult leader, I think that's what Jorge did."

"So he has like little gangs around that do his bidding?"

"That's what I'm assuming, it would make sense. It wouldn't be hard to reach them, he could just send out little messages to them on the game. It isn't that hard to cover your trail when you're as smart as he is."

Newt huffed and sat up. "Let's clean this shit up."

"We can clean up then Minho and I can get snacks and we can watch fight club?" Teresa suggested.

"Newt and I can set up the living room and get the movie ready and you guys can get snacks."

Minho nodded in agreement. "Sounds like a plan, we passed a walmart on the way here we'll go to that."

Newt nodded as he ripped down the sheet. This was fucking stupid.

_____

    "No offense, but if I don't get my hands on you I might actually explode," Thomas said as he watched the front door close.

"What?" Newt asked as his eyes widened.

"Kiss you properly at least," Thomas groaned as he turned around and pulled on his hair. "I love Minho and Teresa but them sleeping on the floor is a major buzzkill because how am I supposed to kiss you enough to hold out till next time?"

"Y-you kissed me at the train station."

Thomas tugged at his hair again. "Is that your way of telling me you don't want to makeout? It's totally fine if it is, but I'm gonna need a few minutes to compose myself if it is because holy fuck New-"

Newt shook his head. "I'm not saying I don't want to kiss you...I'm just surprised you want to kiss me that badly."

Thomas laughed at that and pulled Newt over to him by his hips. "Shut the fuck up you stupid boy."

"Your mom's not home?" Thomas breathed out against his lips and Newt's knees felt week.

Newt shook his head.

"Good, don't want her to watch me feel up her son on her couch."

Newt couldn't even reply because Thomas was kissing him. He cupped his face and kissed him in a way that almost made Newt's legs give out.

Thomas shifted his hands down and before Newt could process what was going on Thomas picking him up.

Newt gasped and grabbed onto his shoulders tightly. "Tommy you're gonna drop me bloody hell!"

Thomas just grinned and fell backwards onto the couch, carefully moving Newt so he was straddling his lap. "Oops I fell."

"Bastard," Newt breathed out but his voice embarrassingly cut off when Thomas kissed down his jaw and his neck.

"Keep insulting me," Thomas huffed against his neck. "It gets me going."

"I h-hate you," Newt mumbled as he tipped his neck and squirmed at the way Thomas' hands were feather lighty trailing up his back.

"You're gonna be the death of me," Thomas said as he carefully nipped at Newt's neck then softly kissed over the bite.

"You're so hot," Newt blurted out. His eyes widened when he realized what he said and his face flushed when Thomas choked out a little laugh.

"You can't say stuff like that when you're on my lap and your shirts half off Newt, I'm a weak man."

Since Newt's dignity was already gone he shifted his arms. "You can take it all the way off that way I can tell you how fucking attracted I am to you while I'm in your lap and my shift is all the way off."

Thomas froze for a minute before practically ripping Newt's shirt off and flipping them over on the couch.

Newt's eyes widened as Thomas hovered over him.
"You're a pain in my ass."

"Why's that?"

Thomas bit his lip. "Because I'm gonna fall in love with you."

Newt's heart leapt into his throat as Thomas kissed him hard. Thomas wasn't Newt's first kiss but he was Newt's first everything else. Newt's heart pounded everytime Thomas touched him, his skin was on fire and he couldn't get close enough to him.

Newt grabbed the back of Thomas' shirt as he bit at his neck again because bloody hell was that nice.

"I've never had sex before-" Newt blurted out because he was king of ruining the moment.

"I know," Thomas said as he pulled back and cocked his head in confusion.

"We don't have enough time to-"

Thomas rolled his eyes but he was smiling so it took all the spite out of it. "Don't worry I'll take you on a date before I try and get into your pants." Thomas checked his phone. "They're probably making out in Minho's car right now, they didn't even text us to say they're there yet."

Newt flushed and threw his arm over his face. "I'm really doing a good job of humiliating myself."

Thomas smiled and nudged Newt's arm away from his eyes. "Nah you're just cute."

"That's basically you confirming that I'm humiliating."

"No that's me confirming that I really want to suck your dic-"

Newt quickly clamped his hands over Thomas' mouth as his blush spread down to his chest. "Thomas!"

Thomas broke out into a fit of giggles as Newt covered his face with both of his hands.

Newt could feel Thomas shifting around so he peeked through his fingers and almost died. Thomas sat up and tugged his shirt off, carefully dropping it onto the ground. "Now we're even."

Newt's mouth felt dry. That was his.

"You gonna keep staring or can we go back to kissing because I was really having a good time with tha-"

Newt nodded quickly as he pulled Thomas back down. "Kiss me so I can stop saying things that make me want to die."

Thomas smirked as he settled between Newt's legs. "Awe come on tell me what you're thinking."

"You're so sexy and I can't believe you like me," Newt mumbled as he saved himself the embarrassment and leaned up to connect their lips again. Thomas was good at kissing. Maybe he wasn't but Newt has nothing to compare it to and the way that his stomach was in his throat had to mean something. He seemed to know what he was doing especially when he sucked on Newt's bottom lip and slotted their hips together. The only thing on his mind was Thomas and god he wanted him.

"You can...you know...if you want to," Newt mumbled against Thomas' lips.

Thomas pulled back a little. "You serious?"

Newt nodded a little.

"Like serious serious?" Thomas asked as he cocked his head. "Not just I wanna make Thomas happy serious?"

"Yeah," Newt's voice cracked a little.

Thomas held out his pinky. "Swear it's what you want."

Newt linked their fingers together and smiled at him. "Pinkie promise it's what I want."

Thomas nodded at that. "Okay. Yeah okay." He pecked his lips softly before smiling at him. "Then you just stay still, I'll make you feel good."

Newt's stomach clenched as Thomas leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to his abs. His heart was pounding again, he could see his own chest rising and falling as Thomas shifted down, pressing another kiss to his lower stomach. His lips were soft and the way he kissed him made him relax a little.

Thomas looked up at him, silently asking if he was okay, to which Newt nodded at. Thomas stuck his tongue out at him and winked which made Newt laugh. 

Thomas unzipped his pants and Newt couldn't watch anymore. His stomach was going crazy and he could hear his heart pumping in his ears. He focused on the ceiling, biting his lip as he felt Thomas work his boxers down his thighs.

Nothing happened for a moment and Newt was about to look down, but then Thomas put his mouth on him and Newt's eyes rolled back in his head.

He instantly grabbed the couch cushions, squeezing the material tightly because bloody hell did that feel so much better then when he used his hand.

Newt threw one of his arms over his face, pushing it into the crook of his elbow. He bit his lip hard, not trying to let the absolutely humiliating sound that was threatening to come out slip.

"Bloody fucking hell Tommy," Newt breathed out, cursing internally as his voice cracked.

Thomas did something with his tongue that Newt wouldn't even begin to describe, but he felt like he was dying in the best way. There was nothing he could have done to stop the pathetic whine from slipping past that time. His face burned red, half from how worked up he was and the other half from thinking about how Thomas could also hear the sounds he was making.

Newt's stomach clenched then and he involuntarily gasped. He was barely able to say Thomas' name because Thomas was holding his hips down and taking him farther into his mouth and Newt was done for.

His back arched up against his will and he squeezed the couch impossibly harder.

He let out a strangled sounding string of bloodyfuckinghell's as Thomas tightened his grip.

"T-Tommy," Newt finally managed to push out. He was trying to warn him, but the other boy made it clear that he didn't care when he bobbed his head.

Newt let his head fall back against the couch as Thomas rode him through finishing.

Newt was panting when Thomas popped off of him and carefully pulled his pants back up.

Newt couldn't look at him, he kept his arm over his face, trying to hide the burning red of his cheeks.

Thomas laughed softly and pressed a soft kiss to Newt's stomach. "You okay there blondie?"

"Shut up," Newt mumbled. "I don't need you to embarass me anymore."

Thomas laughed again and gently pulled Newt's arm away from his face. "Are you gonna hit me if I admit that I find your british cursing hot?"

Newt lightly pushed him but let him settle back down on him anyways.

Thomas smiled and softly kissed Newt's forehead. "Seriously though, you good?"

Newt nodded as he tipped his head up to press a kiss to Thomas' lips. "Yeah, I'm good."

Thomas paused for a second. "Was I good?"

Newt felt his face flush red again. "Wasn't that a little obvious?"

"Yeah." Thomas grinned. "Maybe I just wanted to hear you say it."

Thomas phone dinged and he groaned as he checked it. "They're on their way back."

"But what about you?" Newt asked as he grabbed his shirt that Thomas tossed to him.

"I'll beat off in the shower or something, the image of your eyes rolling back gives me enough spank bank material for at least a week." Thomas wiggled his eyebrows. "Unless you wanna shower with me."

"My mom might have a heart attack."

Thomas made a fart noise with his mouth as he tugged his shirt back on. "Lame."

Newt's head still felt a little fuzzy.

"You good there?" Thomas asked again as he carefully helped pull Newt's shirt back on over his head.

Newt nodded. "I'm just tired now."

"Watch it, you're boosting my ego too much, I'm gonna start thinking I'm the king of giving head."

Thomas sat up and Newt instantly curled into his side.

"You let them nut in your mouth once and they become clingy as fuc-"

Newt slapped him hard in the stomach which made Thomas laugh hard.

"I'm kidding sweetheart, I'm always down to cuddle you."

"Minho and Teresa are gonna know we did something."

Thomas shrugged. "I'll brag about the fact that I had your dick in my mouth, been thinking about it for a while."

Newt didn't have the energy to slap him again.

"Newt?" Thomas said in that serious voice which kinda scared him.

"Yeah Tommy?"

"I meant what I said."

"Which part?"

"That I'm gonna fall in love with you...so just don't hurt me okay?"

Newt looked up at him and Thomas looked so genuinely scared that it made Newt's stomach twist.

"I wouldn't dream of it Tommy."
____
gonna ignore the fact that this took me 80 years to write so here's the most smut ur gonna get outta me and an extra long chapter ur welcome :)
x k

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22 0 1
Newt finds himself reunited with his friends once again, and everyone is excited to see him, well except the one person he wanted to see the most. ...
58.9K 2.1K 27
Newt has a snobby, rich family that never leaves him alone about his love life. It's not that he doesn't have one- oh he does. His family is just fu...
670 15 6
Y/N comes up the Box and is the only available girl there. With Teresa dating Thomas, everyone starts to fight over who will get with her, but there'...
159K 5.7K 21
thomas isn't into music, well he enjoys it casually, but he comes no where near close to being as obsessed with it as his younger sister is // when r...