◇Are You Okay?◇ [Hwang Hyunji...

By Devi_Maharaj_108

Remake of Are You Okay from my other account @Imfine108 "Are you okay?" I asked, looking at her worriedly. My... More

Chapter: 1◇
Chapter: 2◇
Chapter: 4◇
Chapter: 5◇
Chapter: 6◇
Chapter: 7◇
Chapter: 8◇
Chapter: 9◇
Chapter: 10◇
Chapter: 11◇
Chapter; 12◇
Chapter: 13◇
Chapter: 14◇
Chapter: 15◇
Chapter: 16◇
Chapter: 17◇
Chapter: 18◇
Chapter: 19◇
Chapter: 20◇
Chapter: 21◇
Chapter: 22◇
Chapter: 23◇
Chapter: 24◇
Chapter: 25◇
Chapter: 26◇

Chapter: 3◇

6.4K 206 169
By Devi_Maharaj_108

Hyunjin's  POV:

Jisung and I were really shocked. Did we do something wrong? She barely even looked at us, she didn't even show any reaction.

She was almost like a robot. Is she having a bad day?

What's going on?

"Can I please see your schedules so I can direct you to your classes after reg?" She asked us.

Her soft yet monotone voice rung through my ears. It was calm and soothing as if I could hear it all the time just so I can fall asleep

Jisung and I nodding in sinc as we hand her our schedules, only to hear her sigh.

"We have the same classes except for 3. I'll show you those during break, so for now just follow me" she said, giving our schedules back. Avoiding eye contact.

"Uhmm, would you like to hang out with my friends and I during break?" I suddenly asked. Wanting to know more about her, I feel like I want to be more close to her...to be there for her

But for what?

"I'm sorry but I have things to do, but thank you for the offer" she politely declined.

Watching her lower her head as we listen to Mrs Kim talk about upcoming events and meetings that parents and teachers have to attend.

But I wasn't paying attention to that. I was paying attention to Y/N, she looks like she's in pain everytime she moves around. Hearing her wince every now and then made me glance at her worriedly.

What's wrong?

Y/N's POV:

It's now the third class we're attending. Walking through the sea of students  rushing past us to go to class or to bunk class instead. I could careless.

Checking behind me to make sure the two new students are following close. I don't want them getting lost because I'll get into trouble.

Both tried to strike up a conversation with me during class, only ending up with one word answers. Only helping them when they struggle with work. Other than that I mind my own businesses and carry on with school, but they don't seem to get that...don't they. But their-

I was knocked out of my thoughts when someone harshly pushed me. Feeling my bruised back collide with cold hard wall.

Whimpering in pain as I feel my books fall to the floor. Ignoring the pain in my back, I crouch down to the floor, reaching out for my book only for someone to tramp my hand with their foot.

Digging their shoe into my hand caused me to let out a hiss as tears formed in my eyes.

"Bitch why are you even here when you know no one likes you!"

"Do me a favour and just disappear"

The student shouted, putting more pressure on my hand before leaving for class. Just as I was going to grab my books, I saw Hyunjin crouch down as well. Picking up my books and handing it to me with a sympathetic look.

I don't need your sympathy!

Standing up as I mutter a small 'thank you'. Turning around as we leave for class, trying to ignore the burning sensation from my hand. Not surprised when I see a bruise start to form.

"W-why did he do that to you?" I heard Jisung ask.

"That's none of your business" I answered. Looking down as we enter the classroom, sitting in the back close to the window as Jisung and Hyunjin sat in front of me.

Two classes later and now I'm showing Hyunjin and Jisung around the school. Giving them small information about their teachers.

Now leading them to the cafeteria, the place I avoid the most.

"This is the cafeteria, where you will spend your breaks at" I said, opening the two doors.

Entering the loud room of people screaming, laughing, talking and eating who sat in groups.

"Thank You Y/N for showing us around, but are you sure you don't want to sit with my friends and I?" Hyunjin asks once again.

"No thank you" I shook my head looking up at him.

Before he could respond-

"Oi Hyunjin, over here mate!" A freckled boy said from one of the tables, waving and focusing on the two in front of me.

"Well if you're not going to hang out with us, at least let me introduce them to you" jisung reasoned.

With a sigh and a nod, we walked towards a table that consisted of three other boys. All three smiling and laughing with each other.

"Hey there Hyunjin...Jisung, where you guy's been- oh? Whose your friend there?" 'Freckles' as I call him, asked.

"I'm not their friend" I quickly said, ignoring the frown from the two as they sat down next to their friends.

"That's Y/N, she showed us around the school. That's why we're a little late"

"I see..." Freckles said with a bright smile.

Their all so happy...

"Anyways Y/N, this is Felix-" Hyunjin pointed towards Freckles who waved towards me. "This is Seungmin-" he pointed towards a puppy looking man with his hair dyed lavender but a bit more on the red side. "And this is Jeongin, he's one grade lower than us" Hyunjin continued, pointing towards a boy with dark brown wavy hair.

"Hello" they said in Unison.

"Hello, it was very nice to meet you. If you have problems and need questions about school please don't hesitate to ask me or the students" I bowed, lowering my head as I avoid eye contact. Biting my lip only to hiss in pain, forgetting that I have a busted lip.

"Why don't you sit with us?" I think Jeongin was it? Asked with a broad smile.

"Sorry but I have things to do, thank you for the offer. I must leave now so see you tomorrow" I bowed one more time before leaving. Trying to block out the insults thrown at me as I pass tables to leave the cafeteria.

Hyunjin's POV:

"Hyung is she okay? She seemed a bit...she didn't even smile or show any reaction" Jeongin said deep in thought.

"I don't know Innie, but it was the same with us" I answered with a slight frown.

"Yeah, she didn't even want to look at us in class" Jisung said. The others frowning at his words.

"What did she mean by meeting you 'Tomorrow'? Is she going home?" Felix asked curiously.

"I don't know..." I mumbled with a shrugg.

"Leave that for now let's eat" Seungmin said, trying to change the subject.

What's wrong Y/N?

Y/N's POV:

Knocking on the door to my register class to hear a muffled 'come in' on the other side.

Entering the classroom to see Mrs Kim with the work from the classes I won't be attending.

"Thank you Ma'am" I said, taking the papers from her and putting them in my bag.

Soon turning around and facing her with a bow.

"I'm really sorry I was late today. There was really no excuse as I had lost track of time but this will not happen again" I said staring at the floor.

Hearing a sigh from Mrs Kim made me frown. But she did the most unexpecting thing and pulled me into a hug.

"Y/N don't be so formal with me. You are like my daughter and I only want what's best for you. I understand why you are late and you did not disappoint me. You are going through a lot at home...especially at a young age. You don't think I notice the bruises and scars you come to school with. I know its your father that's doing this. I want to help you but you say-"

"Don't interfere. I know, I know...its just you've done so much for me, I don't want to pressurise or stress you out" I reasoned. Clutching onto her crimson red blazer as I bury my face into her dress shirt.

"You're not doing any of that okay...I just want to help you" she whispered.

"I-I know. Its j-just-" I cut myself off feeling my eyes brim with tears.

"Its okay I understand" she hushed me, tightening her grip around my small frame.

"Thank you so much. I-I don't know how to repay you" I whispered.

"Just make me proud, okay?" She asked, kissing my forehead as she wipes my tears.

Nodding my head with a small smile as I look up at her.

"Now go, don't want you getting late on your shift"

And with that I left for my job.

◇◇◇◇

Hey lovelies 💌

Hope you like the chapter
Please vote, comment, share and follow me ♡

◇◇◇◇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.1K 31
I screwed up. I mean, really screwed up. I don't remember a time where I haven't screwed up, but this feels like I've gone past the point of no retur...
975K 27.3K 56
hyunjin x fem reader Y/N thought that everything she seen on TV was real; that the way the idols act on screen and off screen was the same. But when...
154K 7.7K 35
"What's your problem with me?" "It's not you who's the problem, it's that you came here" he said. "Welcome to a stray's adventure, or as I'd like to...
52K 1.5K 51
"But they are my kids," "No, they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became an idol. All they...