𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 �...

By viiixion

two souls falling in love with each other. i.) i dont recommend reading if ure not into cheesy stuff ii.) thi... More

i
ii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
! 3

iii

16.8K 530 1.1K
By viiixion

EDITED on 3/23/2023 || 1859 words

(changing episode 5 from their show a little)

"E-Excuse me... but are you and Chat Noir a thing?" Asked a stranger to (y/n) as she caught her eyes on everyone watching a statue that hasn't been revealed yet while waiting for Adrien to come with his superhero form after his fencing lesson.

She raised an eyebrow at the man, who probably made the statue since he is standing close to it, and chuckled awkwardly as she blushes at that question. "Uhm... I'm not entirely sure but-"

"Great! Maybe we can go and grab some ice cream sometime once you signed this for me?" The sculptor said and handed her a paper with her face on it that he probably took from afar secretly. (Y/n) saw that it was a picture of her and Chat Noir - Adrien - laughing at each other on a balcony. She felt creeped out and glanced at the sculptor, giving him a kind smile as she hoped for Adrien to quickly come as Chat Noir and ruin this moment for a bit. But luckily, her wish came true immediately once Chat himself arrived, landing in front of the sculpture and got many fans cheering for him.

Chat Noir then saw (y/n)'s eyes staring at his soul, signalling and asking for help from it. Smirking when seeing that a civilian admires a civilian made Chat happy for (y/n), but was also jealous seeing the sculptor standing that close to his gal. Acting quickly, he walked towards them and slid an arm around the girl's shoulder slickly. That made (y/n) rolled her eyes at him playfully, but as soon as Chat grabbed the paper away from her hands gently, he took a look at it and felt terrified. This man is stalking (y/n)! He thought and wasn't pleased by it.

And so on, he returned the paper to the sculptor and smirked. "Sorry, but whatever you said to (y/n) is all true." Leaning in closer to the guy's ears and whispered, "she and I are a thing."

That, the sculptor groaned and took his paper away from Chat's hand, not bothering to wait for Ladybug's appearance as he already took the cover off the sculpture and left the crowd while they were still clapping their hands. (Y/n) was relieved that he walked away, but she punched Chat Noir's shoulder playfully,

"Adrien?" She whispered out slickly and the boy blushed, chuckling, and had his hand rubbing the crook of his neck.

"I mean... do you really wanna be a thing with me?" He asked boldly with that slight smirk of his. He only can act like this in his superhero form.

"Okay, end of discussion. Thank you anyways, Baby Cakes."

A little fast forward, Adrien went back to school to grab his bag while (y/n) was still staring at the sculpture. Yeah, the person earlier did a great job, but the thing is--- the longer she kept on staring at it, the longer that the sculptor who just got akumatized go lovesick over her. What's worse, but what had it, even more, worse was that he's a copycat of Chat Noir! Adrien's superhero form!

Turning around to walk away, she noticed that 'Chat Noir' hasn't changed into his civilian form yet.

"Ad- I mean, Chat? Why aren't you..."

"Let me lead you to somewhere else, M'lady," He cuts her off with that nickname, which Adrien has, and would never use it on her because it'll make things awkward.

(Y/n) hummed for a moment, but she gave it in and let him carry her. At the destination, (y/n) was settled down onto the chair. "Uh, what place is this?" She asked curiously at the 'cat' and saw him grinning creepily at her.

Soon, he acted fast. Both of her hands and arms were handcuffed by him, making her have her eyes widened at this and get freaked out. Automatically sensing that this wasn't the real Chat Noir or her Adrien behind it, she yelled out, "You're the creepy and talented sculptor earlier! This is just disgusting for you to treat a harmless girl like this!" 

As the copycat leaned closer to her face, he whispered while placing both of his hands on top of her shoulders, "You're so precious and way more different from girls that I lay my eyes on... no one can have you but me-"

"Hey, get your dirty hands off of her right now before things get messed up!" The real Chat Noir came to the rescue. Lucky for (y/n).

-

After all that was done, Chat Noir quickly told Ladybug to distract the sculptor once he's awake after getting the akuma out of him as he already unlocks the handcuffs that (y/n) had on and quickly carries her out of the place, going fast to the school and the boys' locker room when he was about to turn into his own-self.

Already having himself as Adrien and the two were inside the boys' locker, (y/n) smiled and wrapped her arms around his body, relaxed that this is her real boy, not the copycat.

Her actions made Adrien himself instantly hug her back. He sweated really bad - in fear - a few moments ago whenever he imagines her getting kidnapped by some creep, and that creep could do things to her. Shaking that thought off, the girl was first to pull away and smiled at him, tiptoed herself a little to kiss him on the cheek. Adrien blushed and mumbled, "this isn't the right time to be all smoochy after you just got kidnapped by the fake me". That made (y/n) chuckle.

"That was traumatizing for me, you know..." Adrien mumbled again and (y/n) sighed.

"Don't worry, booboo, I'll make sure to punch them in the face until they faint if someone tries to kidnap me again." Said (y/n) reassuringly and hugged the boy once more, only to hear him finally chuckle.

After all that, Adrien was totally and 100% protective towards her.

following episode 6

(one question, are they all in middle school or the beginning of high school?)

⸙ (y/n)'s perspective

Some other new day in Paris, Adrien came over to my house to spend his free time and was using my laptop to watch Alya's new blog about Ladybug — while I was laying down on top of my bed. I was holding a book, but I couldn't understand what all the words meant. Haha, that was just a joke. It's upside-down accidentally by me so that I could get Adrien's attention.

"Adrien, do you know how to read this all? It's like reading a new language," I called him out as I got off of the bed and headed to Adrien.

He stopped watching Alya's video and turned the chair around to face me, raising an eyebrow as soon as I gave him the book. Smiling innocently, he gave me a 'really' look along with a laugh, saying that it was upside down which I knew, and just laugh it off, too. Turning my head to take a look at my laptop, I smirked and pinched his cheek.

"You like Ladybug so much, it makes me jealous." I fooled around and caught him blushing by it. "R-Really?" He asked.

When I was about to respond, I heard him mumbling, "but I like you more."

Now that was my turn to get all mousy and red. Covering my cheeks with my hands, I smiled awkwardly when seeing him staring at me confusingly, until I stuttered out nonsense things that made him grin devilishly at me. Our personalities were switched for a split second as soon as he stands up and pushed me onto my bed, tickling my ticklish spots which made me laugh loudly. Yeah, we both do act like a couple, but really, we're both not. Yet. Probably.

Having the strength to stop the boy, I quickly switched places with him and pinned his hands up above his head, panting real quick as I was about to get my revenge.

Unknowingly, Adrien's emerald green eyes captured my gaze. We both had eye contact for good five seconds before Plagg faked a cough and made the two of us snap out from the deary moment, "I need more Camembert so that I wouldn't feel too left out,"

I laughed and released Adrien from my hold. "Sorry, Plagg– want a kiss on the head from me?" Asking that made the Kwami instantly nod his head several times, flying quickly towards me which made me chuckle at his action, not noticing that Adrien was pouting at us both.

A little time skip, Adrien heard there was a new Akuma attack through Alya's newest blog. Knowing that, he transformed himself into Chat Noir — and before he could even head out of my house, he leaned close to my face and expressed a look that I'd never seen from him before. It was a 'mad-pouty' look.

"Don't go anywhere— I'll make sure that, once I'm back, I'll get the same kiss from you that you gave to Plagg earlier." He says and quickly swifts off to the outside world through my window, leaving me staring at where he left off, and blinked a few times, a bit dumbfounded that he had the boldness feeling to say that towards me. Nonetheless, I huffed out a chuckle and smiled in conclusion, not realizing that my cheeks redden as I flopped myself onto my bed, grabbing a pillow and stuffing it on top of my face. By that time, I squealed and just waited for Adrien to get back until this Akuma attack was done.

-

After the Akuma attack was done and all cleaned up, I could feel my windowsill move by the wind that was coming in. Smirking when I was writing a story on my laptop, I stood up from my chair. "Welcome back..." turning around, "monsieur Adrien."

Hearing his ring beeping quickly, I smiled normally when he turned back into his real form. Grinning devilishly, I ran towards him and had my arms linked around his neck, causing him to flinch shyly. Just like what he wanted before, I tiptoed and kissed the boy's forehead. Plagg, on the other hand, groaned when seeing the scene.

As soon as I pulled away, I caught Adrien blushing massively afterwards.

"You still can't get used to my kisses since years ago, huh? Even when you're the one who wanted it?" I asked teasingly the boy in front of me tried to express some words, but nothing came out, which made me laugh once more.

Plagg took the chance between the gap that Adrien and I had, so he flew between us while puckering his lips, making weird kiss noise, and slowly went forward to my face as he says, "My turn, my turn!"

Now that made Adrien act and grab Plagg quickly from getting closer to my face. "H-Hey! We both got one already, so be fair!" Adrien argued out and the two started to complain at each other.

I smiled and let them two fool around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 9.2K 27
THIS IS A CAT NOIR X READER ~~~~~~~~ You were best friends with Adrien until he moved to Paris- the city of love. But one graceful day, you...
16.4K 318 18
All I have to say is that this is the sequel to "The love from a black cat" (Y/n) and Adrien finally get their happy ending that they both wished for...
95.6K 1.8K 17
Here's a series of Chat and Adrien one shots!! Note: this book may contain grammatical errors, plot holes and tons of cringe. I wrote this book a lon...
1.4K 45 11
You've been given one job from him, Hawkmoth. Find out who they are under ANY circumstances. Betray who you must, find information, and figure it out...