The Tattoo Kiss (Jaylor Fanfi...

By BraedenLee

At 22, Taylor Swift doesn't have the life she's dreamed about since childhood, barely making it by with just... More

Author's Note
Gorgeous
Our Song
Getaway Car
My tears ricochet
Come Back...Be Here
This is me trying
Innocent
Sad Beautiful Tragic
ME!
Don't Blame Me
Mine
Dress
Cruel Summer
I Did Something Bad
Everything Has Changed
Wildest Dreams
I Think He Knows
exile
It's Nice To Have A Friend
mad woman
betty
I Forgot You Existed
I Almost Do
Treacherous
London Boy
Soon You'll Get Better
Ronan
epiphany
Back to December
Paper Rings
the 1
Chasing Shadows
Sequel

Wonderland

886 42 38
By BraedenLee

2 Weeks Later: 2012
December 13th
Taylor Swift's Point of View
Dear diary,
             My due date was six days ago which is frustrating. I wish I wasn't pregnant, I just want this baby out of me. All of today, there has been so much pain. I keep having backaches and my entire body hurts. This is probably my least enjoyable birthday as well.
Andrea...she's been getting worse every single day. Every time I see her, I can see the energy, the life being drained from her like a strainer filled with water. It's gotten to a point where we have to take Liv to her and all I see is Andrea suffer. Andrea tried her best to show she's okay but Olivia and I, we know she's not okay. I hope I have the baby before she dies because I want her to meet him.

                                                  -Taylor <3

"How are you feeling today?" Joe asks as he walks over to me. I'm sprawled out on the couch with my hands over my head.

"Like death. I feel like I'm gonna die." I groan while I speak.

"It'll all going to be over soon."

"I know but UGGHHH. I just don't want to go into labor today as it's my birthday...a very unenjoyable birthday."

"Well, if you do, then you'll just have had the best birthday gift ever."

"Pain, blood, and sweat?"

"The baby..."

"I guess." Joe takes my hand and helps me stand up.

"Olivia and I got you a cake for your birthday."

"Oh thank god. I don't think I could survive this day without cake." I sigh as Joe hands me a piece of cake. Right as I'm about to take a bite, a sharp pain runs through my back and drop the cake onto the floor.

"NO!!! MY CAKE!" I cry slightly looking at the smashed dessert.

"I think we have bigger problems." Joe points to the floor where there's a puddle and the liquid traces up to my...parts.

"Fuck. I didn't get to eat my cake!" I groan.

"Your water broke though." Joe says.

"THE CAKE! I can't eat my cake."

"You can eat your cake later. We need to go to the hospital."

"But I'm not ready."

"Come on, let's go."

"Fine." I say and Joe takes my hand and he takes me to the hospital. He sits at my bedside as I suffer through pain that never ends. Thank god my brother is watching Olivia because this is not something she should be seeing.

"Everything hurts, I wanna die." I groan loudly.

"It'll be over soon." Joy says trying to soothe me.

"You've clearly never been in labor before."

"I guess I haven't..."

"What time is it?" I ask.

He looks down at his watch and studies it. "Uh...1:15."

"Okay, okay, I can do this for 11 more hours."

"Taylor, you can't decide that. The baby will come out whenever it feels like it."

"Not with that attitude."

He rolls his eyes before responding. "Olivia is with Austin...Do you need anything?" Joe asks.

"Cake."

"You can't have-I'll get you ice chips."

"Fine, I'll settle for those." Ice chips at hospitals are hella good though. I love chewing ice and that ice is just different. It tastes amazing, all ice has a different taste to it...don't try and tell all brands of water taste the same. I know my water.

• • •

I've been in labor for hours, literally I've been at this hospital for 10 hours. I was told I most likely started labor a couple hours before that. Oh jeez, it's coming back.

I begin to shriek and cry out. "THIS HURTS!" I yell.

"You've told me repeatedly. Labor is supposed to hurt." Joe explains.

"You're not helping!" I continue to scream while my hands clench the side bars.

"Okay, well midnight is in 37 minutes. Are you sure you'll be able to handle this?"

"Maybe, I'm 50/50." I say as the contraction goes away.

"Taylor, you don't need to put yourself through this much pain. I mean, there's drugs and actually giving birth."

"I'm technically nine centimeters dilated so excuse me. I'm not ready."

"Yeah, that was two hours ago. You keep throwing stuff at the doctors that come in now. One of them was crying."

"That's cause they're stupid."

"Taylor, I think you're throwing stuff at them because you don't want to have this baby yet."

"Of course I want hold my son and see him."

"Then why are you making the staff here cry?"

"Because I'm scared as hell!"

"So am I! I have no idea what I'm doing!"

"You're supposed to comfort me or something!"

"How do I do that?!"

"I don't know!"

"I'm sorry!"

"Me TOOOOOO." Man those contractions are a bitch.

A doctor walks in and a grab a remote to throw at them but Joe grabs my arm. "No! Bad!" He yells at me like a dog. I drop the remote and relax my body as he lets go.

"I'm just gonna check on your progress..." The doctor asks shyly.

"What happened to my other doctor?" I ask as I see this isn't my normal OB.

"Uh-she got scared and said 'this bitch is crazy,' Then took off." She replies with.

"Oh-"

"Yeah I'm the only doctor who is willing to treat you. Everyone else is scared."

"You're not scared?"

"No I'm terrified as fuck but I took an oath."

"I'm not gonna-I'm going to ignore that."

"Let me just...exam you real quick."

I nod and bite down on my lip as more pain rushes throughout my body. "Just get this thing out of me please." I plead.

"That 'this' is called a baby." Joe clarifies.

"I don't care just get it out of me!"

"Okay, you're dilated 10 centimeters. So, let's get moving."

"What time is it?" I ask.

"11:29. 31 minutes." Joe says.

"Okay, okay. I can make it." I see the doctor putting on a gown and gloves. She's preparing herself for deliver...oh god it's actually happening.

• • •
Have you ever watched the clock so intensely that time passes slower than it's actually happening? 11:59, I'm almost out of the woods.

"I need you to push one last time, then he'll be here. You'll have your baby boy."

"Can we wait like...27 more seconds?"

"No, you have to push. A lot of things can happen in 27 seconds."

"Well it's now 22 seconds so clearly we have enough time."

"Taylor, we'll just say he was born on the 14th. It'll be fine."

"17 seconds. You just wasted 5 seconds trying to convince me."

"And you wasted 3 explaining it to me."

"Taylor, I seriously need you to push. Not pushing puts you and the baby at risk."

"11 seconds. Can we wait 11 seconds?"

"I see why everyone hates you."

"9 seconds."

"I'm clearly going to loose this battle. We'll wait 7 more seconds." The doctor says as she finally gives up.

I begin to do an internal countdown. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

"Okay, I'm ready."

"Great."

I once again scream as God created childbirth to be your body ripping apart. Actually, Adam and Eve were dicks and God made childbirth hard for us. Dammit.
I hear a familiar sound though, one I heard all those years ago. One of the best sounds...it probably is most likely annoying to most but those people haven't been mothers. The cry of your newborn baby that just came out of the oven. Oh god why did I have to say oven? The doctor holds the baby boy in front of me as he cries.

"You got a beautiful baby boy." She shortly then walks away to clean him up.

I take Joe's arm and look up at him. "I did it. I actually did it."

"You did it. I'm proud of you." Joe brushes my hair back softly.

"Here you go." The doctor walks over to me and places the baby on my chest and I hold him softly, making sure to keep his head steady. He continues to shriek loudly which I don't mind right now.

"Well hello handsome." I smile as I hear him cry. I mean, we just took him from his world and everything is different. I would cry too, I most likely did but I can't remember that far.

"I'm a father officially...does this mean I get gifts on Father's Day?"

"You were a father long beforehand. You started being a father the day Olivia destroyed you when I was recording but you still stayed."

Joe grins and gives me a small side hug. I make room for him to get on the bed with me and he gets up and lays next to me. The baby begins to coo instead of cry which makes me smile.

"What do you want to name him?"

"Benjamin like Benjamin Button."

"Are you going to continue to name your children after films?"

"Yes."

"You know, I do like the name Benjamin. He does look like a Benjamin."

"Benjamin it is. He's the most handsome boy I've ever seen." I tell him.

"Wowww way to shade me."

"You're not too bad yourself." I say with a laugh.

Joe kisses my temple and runs his hands over my hair. I sink into the moment and I know this is a memory that'll be remembered but I want to document every possible moment.
————————————————
Author's Note:
I don't know what to write lol

Word count: 1577

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 952 20
there will be no further explanation. there will just be reputation. -taylor swift | lowercase intended. cover by @quasimodos. highest ranking: #2...
2.4K 156 24
"What happens when the person you thought you could trust turns into a full blown nightmare... Will you ever be able to heal from the damage? Will li...
57.9K 1.7K 31
- book two of wisteria hearts - Taylor Swift has sold out 60 concerts for her Lover world tour. It's been a long year and she's about to start anothe...
8.2K 318 25
Taylor Swift dates Jake Gyllenhaal and doesn't notice that what she's looking for has been there all along Highest peak #1 in jaylorfanfiction ...