fanboy | taegi

By kimjohope

--the cliché but totally not cliché story of a fanboy who fell in love with his idol-- Kim Taehyung, known as... More

P R O L O G U E
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty two
twenty three
bonus: 1
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty two

thirty one

122 10 94
By kimjohope

[Before the Bangtan Sonyeondan Post on IG]

[Morning - Taehyung and Yoongi are in a cab, on their way to Hannam the Hill to meet the rest of the gang at the Bangtan Dorms.]

-

Yoongi POV

"When are we posting a statement, love?" I turned to face Taehyung who looked grim. He tried to smile for me but his eyes gave him away. He was thinking of the night before, and what happened with him and Jongin before he could reach me.

"We'll do it once we get to the dorms, Hyung." he grinned weakly, gripping my hand tightly for reassurance. I nodded, not pressing it further. I didn't want to freak him out by how angry I could get.

The night before, when he told me about what happened with Jongin, I was livid. My heart broke at how someone could attempt to hurt the most angelic boy alive and still live without a single regret. Taehyung probably thought I would blow up but the last thing he needed was me to shout and scream, even if it wasn't aimed at him.

Trust me, if I had my way I would have rearranged the filthy fucker's intestines with a knife up his ass. I could only see red, disgusted, and angered by his mere existence. Taehyung was traumatized, and even though I would have preferred to beat up Kai immediately, my first pick would always be to comfort Taehyung.

He needed me. He needed me to hold him through the night and tell him that it was all going to be okay. I was ready to be his security blanket, and just knowing that he chose me to give him warmth and comfort was enough for me to rein in my anger and cool down.

I had pretended to be sleepy, just to lure him into joining me on the couch for the night. He had fallen asleep almost immediately, his arms wrapped tightly around me and legs tangled together with mine under the quilt. What he didn't know was that I had spent the entire night awake, just looking at his beautiful form in the faint moonlight. The smile never left my face as I traced all the lines of his face, vowing to myself to be everything he needed.

I was never letting this boy go.

And now, sitting in a cab, watching his brows furrow in worry at how he was going to deal with the situation, I felt a surge of anger rise in me.

How dare he look like he did something wrong while the fucker who hurt him was probably still prancing around the streets, guilt-free.

"Taehyung, you know we have to go to the police, right?"

His eyes were wide, frightened almost and I didn't stop myself from holding him close, pulling him to myself as he relaxed in my arms. He didn't say anything for a while, breathing heavily while refusing to meet my glance.

"I know.."

"What about Jin?" I asked, wincing. "Jin Hyung is your brother, we have to tell him."

"He's going to kill me-" Taehyung mumbled, voice shaky. "He warned me against him, Hyung. He always kept telling me to get you back and to get over myself because he knew you were hurting worse than I was. I ignored his advice because it stung and I didn't want to accept it."

"And now, he's going to kill me, Hyung I can't tell him!" he whimpered, and I could only shake my head at how wrong he was.

"Taehyung, Jin is your brother." he raised his head to look at me apprehensively, "Do you think he's going to blame you when he's going to want to murder the bastard who did this to you?"

"We don't blame you one bit, love." I assured him, "Remember that we love you, and we'll only do what's best for you, okay? Don't worry about Jin, I can handle him alright if he blows up."

"Okay, Hyung," he whispered, still snuggled into my coat as the car neared the entrance to the Hannam complex. "I trust you."

After paying the driver, we began the long walk to the dorm, holding hands in the warm silence. He giggled at the snow, eyes bright as he bent down to take some in his hands. My heart melted at how cute he looked with his oversized scarf and coat drowning him as he played around.

"I love youuuuuuu Min Yoongiiiiiiiiiiiii!" he sang, surprisingly off-key as he twirled around me, suddenly transforming into the cheesy fanboy I knew and loved. "You are my EVERYTHINGGGGG-"

"Please don't ever sing that song oh my god, Taehyung!" I laughed at how he sang from the Descendants of the Sun OST, "So fucking cringey."

"You love it though." he winked, throwing a fistful of snow at me, and chuckling when it hit my nose straight on point.

"Yeah, I love you." I agreed, pulling him for an unexpected kiss, "You are kinda my everything."

We were so busy being cheesy that we didn't notice that we had already reached the grounds of the Bangtan Dorm, five men watching our every interaction with disgusting smiles on their faces.

-

Jin POV

"Bro, I ship them so hardddddddd-" I cried, fake tears rolling as I leaned on a happy Namjoon. He laughed, holding me tight as we watched them kiss and throw snowballs at each other.

"I've never seen Yoongi Hyung like this." Hoseok wept, Namjoon holding him with his other arm. Jimin and Jungkook were hugging each other and jumping around in excitement. "He's so happy, oh my god it's so fucking cute!"

"Taehyung's fanboy self must be blowing a fuse right about now." the maknae giggled, still clutching Jimin with one hand while his trusty banana milk was being sipped from the other. "He's been wanting to breathe the same air as Yoongi Hyung for years, and now they're literally breathing in the same spit."

"Way to phrase it, Guk." I rolled my eyes, holding back a grin. They looked so in love, and in all the years I had known Yoongi, he had never smiled this big, so I knew he loved Taehyung more than anything.

And now I could see his tongue being shoved down my little brother's throat.

This ends now.

"STOP TONGUE FUCKING MY BABY BROTHER'S MOUTH!"

-

Taehyung POV

This is so embarrassing.

Jin Hyung had dragged us both inside and threw us on the couches before sitting down for the interrogation. Jiminie, Kook, and the hyungs were just standing back with big smiles on their faces, obviously stifling their laughter at how the usually intimidating Min Yoongi was cowering under my brother's gaze. I was flushed with embarrassment, just waiting for my Hyung to shut up so I could drag my boyfriend away from them.

"So, you're the one dating my little brother, eh?" Jin Hyung raised his eyebrows, looking disapproving, but I knew it was all a farce. He adored Yoongi hyung, though he didn't show it much. "Don't fuck this up, Min Yoongi."

"I love him." he replied in a heartbeat, "I would never."

"Good to know," Jin Hyung smiled, patting his shoulder before turning to me, eyes fiery again. "And you, Taehyung."

"Don't mess with my Yoongichi."

So maybe I hadn't expected my brother to side with my boyfriend.

"I won't mess with MY Yoongichi." I corrected, kissing the said man on the cheek quickly, before turning to Jin again. "You know I won't, hyung I love him."

"Okay good, because you two are disgustingly cute and I love it!" he laughed, signaling to the others who came over to congratulate us, and mostly to tease Yoongi hyung who was blushing as red as a beetroot.

"I'm so happy for you, Taehyungie-" Jimin whispered, kissing my cheek gently before Jungkook could do the same. They had me enveloped in a warm hug while the hyungs were too busy questioning Yoongi hyung on how it had all happened, their chattering just a faint buzz to my ears as I focused on my two best friends.

"I'm happy for you too, hyung." Jungkook smiled, but his eyes had a faraway expression to them like he had something else on his mind. I was just going to ignore it when he looked at Jimin with a knowing expression, both of them turning to me with a grim look on their face.

"Tae, what happened with you and Kai last night?" Jimin asked quietly, eyes downcast, "You were kissing him just last night and now you're dating Yoongi hyung?"

"We're not implying anything, Hyung." Jungkook continued, eyes sharp and grim, "We just want to know if everything is okay."

I gulped, eyes flickering as I turned to Yoongi hyung who looked at me, nodding slowly.

"I need to tell you something." I whispered, "You too, Jin hyung. I need to tell you all, or I'll never be able to live with myself."

"What is it, Taehyung?" Jin hyung got up, suddenly seeming tall and frightening. "Did anything happen to you? Did anyone hurt you?"

"It's about Kai."

"What about him?"

"The last n-night, after our d-dinner-" I mumbled, not able to look anyone in the eye, "He t-tried to force himself on m-me."

"BLOODY FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!"

"Babe, calm down, and listen to him first." Namjoon hyung immediately pulled Jin to his lap, holding him tightly, "Hear him out."

"He d-drugged my coffee and tried to r-rape me in the w-washroom."

"NAMJOON LET ME GO!"

"And t-then I puked on h-him and ran for my life."

"I SAID FUCKING LET ME GO KIM NAMJOON!"

"And h-he said a lot of t-things, and uh I don't wanna remember it."

"TAEHYUNG!"

I flinched, ready for the harsh words that awaited me when Jin hyung wrestled off his boyfriend, eyes furious as he made his way to me. Eyes closed, I waited for the discipline that never came as my brother took me in his arms, lifting me clean off the couch, weeping loudly onto my shoulder.

"My baby, my baby brother-" he whimpered, voice cracking with an effort to sound like he wasn't completely broken inside. "I failed to protect you."

"I'm a terrible hyung, aren't I?" he cried, ignoring the voices of all the people in the room who voiced their indignant disagreement. Jimin and Jungkook were crying onto each other's shoulders while Hoseok and Joon hyung had bloodshot eyes, both of them comforting Yoongi hyung who had tears streaming down his face.

"I failed to protect my baby brother-" he wept, still carrying me in his arms as I buried my head into his chest, "I failed you, Taehyung! I'm so fucking sorry-"

"No hyung, no!" I whispered, words not leaving my tongue the way I wanted it to. "I d-didn't listen to you when you told me to not go with him. It's my f-fault for being so stubborn."

"He drugged you?" he looked at me, eyes bloodshot and scary, "The fucking bitch drugged you!?"

"I'm clean, hyung. Please stop worrying, Yoongi hyung had me take a test immediately after I went to see him." I consoled, my heart breaking into pieces to see my brother so terrified. "It wasn't anything strong, and I could escape him before he could do anything."

"That does not mean shit to me, Taehyung!" he wept, "He tried to rape you, and anything he did without consent is called rape no matter if he could do anything serious."

"Hyung, please listen to me-" I begged, finally facing him. "Please, please don't do anything reckless."

"If sticking his foot up his arse and bringing it out through his nose counts as reckless, then fuck it all I'm going to be exactly what you asked me NOT to be."

"Jin, listen to him." Namjoon pleaded, "Please just listen."

"Hyung." I started, "You are the only reason I'm here."

"You are the one who worked so hard to make me debut with you, even if you could've chosen to debut as a trio without me." I smiled, "You helped me even though I was new and inexperienced, and you gave me everything I didn't even ask for, hyung. You are the most amazing hyung that I don't deserve because I don't give you the respect you deserve."

"You could've been selfish and refused to be in a band with me because that would divide your popularity further. You could've always taken the spotlight, hyung but every time we are on stage, or at a show, you make sure to give me and the others center stage. You stay at the back just to give us more screen time."

"You take such good care of us, Jinnie." I smiled wider, seeing his lower lip tremble, "You cook the best food for us, sleep with us when we have nightmares, and you even give the best advice, though we never say it out loud."

"You're the best boyfriend to Namjoon hyung who I can say, adores you more than anything." they looked at each other and smiled, "You're the best friend to Hobi hyung and the sweetest and kindest hyung to the rest of us."

"Don't you dare call yourself anything but the best, because you are the finest brother a man could ask for." I ended, hugging him close as he cried on my shoulder. "This was not your fault, it was mine alone."

"Still, Tae-" he mumbled, "He hurt you, and I'm not okay with that. We have to do something!"

"Do you think I'm letting the fucker away with what he did?" Yoongi hyung interrupted, "We're reporting this to the police. I won't let the asshole get away with the stunt he pulled."

"But not before I have my way with him, Yoongichi." Jin hyung mumbled, still looking angry. Yoongi hyung only smiled, eyes glinting. "Oh, I'll join you on that, Jin hyung. No one messes with my Taehyung and walks free."

They smiled evilly, turning to me.

I would have enforced my 'no-violence' policy on them but I knew for a fact that they would kick my ass if I even tried. But we could cross that bridge when we reached it.

-

Yoongi POV

The next hour was spent with the seven of us cuddling on the soft, carpeted floor, pillows, and blankets covering us as we spoke, talked, and laughed quietly. Taehyung was clinging onto me like a lifeline, half asleep as he conversed with Jimin and Hoseok who were gently questioning him on how we ended up meeting last night.

I smiled, seeing his eyes light up as he talked about how we watched the snowfall, and how we had ended up kissing, and everything.

"Take g-good care of him, Yoongichi-" Jin hyung sniffled from my other side where he lay with Namjoon and Jungkook who was perfectly happy staring longingly at my best friend's thighs.

What was WRONG with that boy?

"I'll never let him go, Jin." I reassured, "He'll always be safe with me."

"I can't stand it if he ever gets hurt again." he whispered, "I'd die before letting him face anything like that ever again."

When I told him all that had happened, he cried a few more times, but in the end, when I reached the part where we kissed and cuddled up for the night, he smiled brightly, hugging me close before falling asleep.

I smiled at Namjoon who looked fondly at his boyfriend before turning to me with a derisive grin.

"So you wrote a whole song yesterday, huh?"

"Joon, it's the most dramatic yet truthful song I have ever written." I confessed, "I wrote it for us, for BTS, but it's about Taehyung."

"Well, send it to me after you record a demo and we'll see where it goes." he smiled, "I'm positive that it's going to be the greatest thing you've written yet."

"No shit, hyung. I'm dying to hear it." Hobi whispered from my other side, "It's going to be so gooodddd-"

I smiled at my bandmates, nodding gently. Looking around, I saw that we were the only ones awake. Jin and Taehyung were dead to the world, clinging onto me from both sides. Jimin was snuggled up, fast asleep next to Hobi and Jungkook had his hands wrapped around Namjoon's legs, snoring lightly.

Don't even ask why he was holding the man's thighs. Don't even ask. I don't want to know.

But the timing was perfect. Everyone was asleep.

"So I had this idea-"

-

Jimin POV - [A few hours later]

"Why are you looking so extra happy, hyungie?" I giggled, gently poking my boyfriend who just shut me up with a quick kiss before continuing his subdued whispering with Namjoon Hyung who was ignoring his own pouting boyfriend.

"Do you have any idea what they're talking about?" Jungkook asked his eyes on Namjoon's thighs.

Oh dear god. Not this again.

"Avert your eyes, Jeon." I hissed, poking the blushing maknae. "Don't be so thirsty-"

"I can't help my thigh kink!" he hissed back, unwillingly looking away. "I don't look at your thighs cuz you're weird but Namjoon Hyung is fucking hot oh my gawdddddd-"

"What the fuck is wrong with my thighs, you little shit!" I whisper yelled, hitting his shoulder, "I fucking know I have better thighs than anyone else in this room."

Jungkook only laughed, shaking his head.

"Dream on, midget."

Ok, that's it.

"YAH!" I screamed, jumping on him to attack, but he ended up spooning me in his much larger body. "Take that back! I'm your Hyung!"

"Fine, you have nice thighs, Hyung." he grinned cutely, kissing my head protectively before rocking me like a baby in his lap. I couldn't help but smile and let him; Jungkook was rude and obnoxious, but he was also a big baby who loved hugs and cuddles.

"So we have a proposition for you-"

Yoongi Hyung's voice was quivering with excitement.

Huh? That's rare.

Taehyung was giggling next to him, looking even more excited. Hobi and Joonie Hyung were fidgeting in their seats, failing miserably in their attempt to have a straight poker face.

"Okay, what is it?" Jin Hyung asked, interested. "Something is fishy by the looks on all your faces."

"You know how I asked for Bangtan to feature in a few songs that I wrote?" he said, making us nod. We were all excited when he had approached us a few weeks ago with a collaboration offer, but then it was only for the three of us. Now, Taehyung could also join in.

"Yeah?"

"So, I finished writing five-six songs." he continued, making us stare in amazement. "And I w-"

"YOU WROTE EIGHT SONGS THAT ARE FINALISED ALL IN THIS MONTH?" Jungkook asked in pure wonder, "That's wild, oh my god-"

"I'm not even done yet." he laughed, "Those were all sadder ones, due to my mood then." Taehyung stiffened, but then Yoongi Hyung leaned over to kiss his cheek gently. "But now, I can write happy ones too."

"So where is this leading?" I asked, curious, "You must have some genius idea up your sleeve, right?"

"I want us to do a concert."

Holy hell.

"A CONCERT??" the three of us whisper-yelled, the others watching with excited expressions. They were obviously in on the plan, and it wasn't surprising how happy they were.

The idea was foreign to me, and yet I wanted it to happen. Our concerts were always amazing, the four of us with our fans as we performed our hearts out deep into the night.

But a concert with the seven of us?

I was so in.

Hobi and I had always joked about how it would be so fun to perform together, to kiss onstage amidst the loud cheering of our fans as the stars shine and the tears fall, confetti and glitter falling like snow around us.

"Fuck yes."

The three of us had spoken at the same time, and we looked at each other with bright eyes. They were thinking the same thoughts as I was.

What would be better than performing with your entire family?

"We're in." Jin Hyung smiled wide, gathering us in his arms like a mother bird would do to her chicks, and we let him. The hyungs joined in too, and we laughed together.

"But is this going to work?"

"It's not like we're merging or anything." Yoongi Hyung shrugged, "We obviously can't, since we're from two different companies."

"But we're all a family." Namjoon Hyung continued, "I'm sure as hell going to marry Jin Hyung and I consider you all like my brothers."

"It'll be a family concert." Hobi ended, "It's not like we're leaving our companies or anything; I love my place at BigHit and I know you guys love it here at gayYP."

"But having a concert together would be the best thing ever." Taehyung smiled widely, "We'll finally get to perform with everyone we love!"

"And so you'll all sing to each other while I third wheel?" Jungkook pouted, "Not fair."

"We'll all serenade Kookie then." Hobi winked, kissing the maknae's head. "We'll never let him feel left out, right?"

"Not our baby Kookie-" we teased, making him blush.

"Oh my god, stop-" he giggled, smiling widely at us. "LEt's get this BREad!"

"So we're gonna start planning this concert right?" Namjoon Hyung interjected, consistent, and responsible as always. "We'll get the approval from both the gayYP and BigHit boards, and then we'll work on recording the songs for the pre-release."

"What about we have the concert in 2 months?" Yoongi Hyung pondered, "We can finish the recording in just this week because I'm already getting lyrics for my last three songs."

"Okay, we'll work on the rest." Jin Hyung nodded, "Taehyung, help Yoongichi with the lyrics. Be his muse or all that shit, ya get me?"

Tae smiled, blushing a little as Yoongi intertwined their fingers together. They really did make the cutest couple.

Finally, things were perfect.

"But what are we going to be called!" Jungkook asked, brows furrowed. "We can't be called BTS x Bangtan. That's too long."

"We've already come up with a name." Hoseok grinned, "We just need your approval."

"We merged Beyond The Scene and Bangtan to make Bulletproof Boys."

"Bangtan Sonyeondan."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- so they learned about kai --

-- the snow scene from ch. 30 happens after this, so don't worry heheheh --

-- they so uwu --

-- jin is the BEST Hyung, REPEAT AFTER ME --

-- also kook with the thigh kink WE RELATE SO MUCH BABY --

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 13.9K 86
Jeon Jungkook is a fan of instagram model/social influencer Kim Taehyung. ❗️ WARNING❗️ • fluff • smut • language top!tae bottom¡kook started- 11...
84.5K 2.6K 16
"I fear rejection...that's why I can't tell him, not yet. I don't even think I'm even in love...maybe it's just a weird stage of my life or either I'...
57.5K 2.8K 41
What happens when 2 members in the biggest band in the world have a crush on their eldest hyung?! this book includes a major and probably the most re...
6.2K 360 27
Love story between a CEO and a famous idol of south korea. Kim taehyung famous CEO of VANTAE company. Jeon Jungkook maknae of BTS . Very Famous idol...