Forget me | Yenyul

By gearsecond_kwangbae

"It's crazy how two people who both lost their memories found each other. But it's crazier that were forcing... More

Prologue
I: Attempt
II: Looking for them
III: New Life
IV: With Her
V: Daily scolding
VI: Art study
VII: Endless days
VIII: Fired
IX: Gifts
X: Surprise
XI: Phone call
XII: Run
XIII: Confused
XIV: Probably
XV: I met her
XVI: Ice cream
XVII: Found them
XVIII: Before
XIX: Promise
XX: I have something to say
XXI: Drawing
XXII: Planning
XXIII: The bet
XXIV: I missed you
XXV: Ignored
XXVI: help me
XXVII: Paper planes
XXVIII: Plans
XXIX: Mattress
XXX: Goodbye
XXXI: Bomb
XXXII: Talk
XXXIII: Talk II
XXXIV: Again
XXXV: Denial
XXXVI: Anger
XXXVII: Bargaining (1/2)
XXXVII: Bargaining (2/2)
XXXVIII: Depression
XXXIX: Depression II
XL: Hello world
XLI: She's happy
XLII: Summer Plans
XLIII: YenJin's Crazy Summer (1/3)
XLIV: Yenjin's Crazy Summer (2/3)
XLV: Yenjin's Crazy Summer (3/3)
XLVII: Sudden Phone call
XLVIII: What happened?!
XLIX: She ...
L: Dream
LI: Yena unnie
LII: Scars
LIII: Take turns
LIV: The funeral
LV: the end
Epilogue

XLVI: Missing

352 25 0
By gearsecond_kwangbae

[Juri's POV]

Yena has been missing for a few weeks now. After she went back from China, she said Hi to me then left with all her bags. Crazy right?

Even her friends from Korea doesnt know where she is. I'm getting tired looking for her like this. We were even planning on going to Korea this week. How can this happen?

Ring ring~

I picked up the call 'cause it was Kkura unnie. She was also helping me look for our friend.

"I think I know where she is"

"Are you sure?"

"No"
"But there's a possibility"

"Where?"

"Province"

"..."

"..."

"Unnie ..."
"No"

"..."

"No, that's not it"

"It feels tiring looking for her"
"Have you tried calling"

"She wont answer my calls"

"Then ..."
"What should we do"

I'm not really sure what to do anymore. Even her friends cant find her. Maybe I should call the others and ask them what to do.

After the talk with Kkura-chan I decided to call Chaewon, maybe she knows where Yena is. I dont really want to go to her but I just wanna assure that she's safe.

Before I could call Chaewon, Yiren called me.

"What's with the sudden call?"

"Busan"

"What?"

"I think Yena unnie went to Yuri"

"Why Busan?"

"I heard Yuri went to her hometown"

"Oh ..."
"Why would she go? So suddenly?"

"She kept on talking about her when she was with me"

Yiren and I talked about the possibilities and How Yena unnie would be going to Yuri. It seems so sudden but knowing Yena, she'll probably do it.

After the talk, I realized that I shouldnt have to worry about Yena unnie anyways. I know that she can take care of herself and when things may get out of contol, she'll find a way.

That's the Yena unnie that I know. If she wants to do something, she'll find a way.

///////////

Sakura unnie and I thought that it was finally time to go back. She's been scared about the idea, but I think with Chaeyeon unnie's help, she said yes.

"Juri, when you were in Korea ... how was it?"

[Sakura's POV]

She tought about it before answering to me. She was hesitant but answered anyways.

"It was hard. I knew no one and lived alone, it was hard for me to adjust. But it was fun once you have people around you" I slowly nodded. Fun ... yes. It's gonna be Fun with other people.

Other people ... it'll be okay kkura. As long as you're with your friends, you'll be okay. Chaeyeon said she'll be with you. No need to worry. But what if ... No, that'll never happen again.

So I guess we're really leaving for good this time. I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself. Nothing will harm me there, everything will be okay. I hope.

[Yujin's POV]

Day 22: Saturday
(Paragliding II)

I cant believe we're doing this again. I mean ... who even does this often!? When I thought that Yena unnie was crazy, I was wrong. She's truly out of her mind for this one.

When I thought that vacation was gonna be fun, I was wrong. It's gonna be hell, I wanna go back to school. This is just crazy.

I refuse to believe that i'm wearing all these safety gears right now. I have no idea why were not on the beach making tiny sand castles. She promised me that we'd just relax on the beach. But I guess it's not over until she says so.

"The weather is perfect for today" Yena unnie said as she was fixing her gear. "Yeah ... I hope it rains" If the weather is bad then I wont have to do this. Yena unnie just laughed as I said those words.

"Why? Dont you trust me?" I shaked my head. "Nope, you promised that we'll make sand castles" I pouted and turned my back from her. She giggled and tapped my shoulder. "I told you, we'd make sand castles after the activities. And we're not done"

"I still dont trust you" She shaked her head and continued on teasing me. "Then ... you can be pilot"

"I take back what I said. I trust you now" she smirked and sat on a near bench. I followed and sat next to her. "You said you wanted to be pilot before" she still remembers that.

"That was before, it's a bit scary now" she looked at the sky. "Then how about I become pilot now, then next time you'll be pilot" next time ... I gave her a smile. Meaning that I would love to. But next time? That means, after this we're gonna do it again.

This is the second time that Yena unnie will be pilot. She did it before with Chaewon unnie. That's why she already knows what to do. Last time, I did it with Hyewon unnie. She led us back then but they promised before that they'd let me try if we have the chance.

And this is the chance that we were talking about before. But why do I feel scared all of the sudden. Nevertheless, I should trust Yena unnie and just get this over with.

We started to get ready for paragliding. Yena unnie would and I would be in tandem this time. Which makes it more comfortable for us. Both of us were already wearing our safety gears. The instructor repeated all the safety guidelines and what to do.

After a few minutes of listening Yena unnie and I were ready to run and fly. "Okay! Ahn Yujin, are you ready?"

"Let's go!!!" We ran, sooner or later we were already flying in the air. Yena unnie was shouting for a bit, she kept on letting everything go as we were in the air.

"THIS IS SO AMAZING" I shouted once we saw the great view of the beach once again. Sometimes I wonder If maybe I could fly all the way to different places with just this.

"Yujin-ah look over there" I started looking for where she was saying but I have no clue since the view was so big. "Where?"

"Over there, by the beach" uhhhh ... "which one?"

"The beach that's empty. The one with the red umbrella at the side" red umbrella ... empty ... uhhhh ... oh there it is. "Yeah, I see it"

"Yuri and I used to walk by there. We lived at a house near there, that's where we'll build your sand castle" ohh ... but why is the place empty? Does that mean that everytime we go paragliding or sky diving, she'll see that beach and be remembered of Yuri unnie?

We kept talking about the view and about the places that she went to when she was still living here. It was a bit sad hearing Yena unnie's story over and over again. I know once she tries to remember, she'll be sad. But this time she's the one telling me, even if I didnt ask her to.

Our moment ended as we rested for a bit. I really liked that Yena unnie and I were together this time. That makes it more comfortable for both of us.

"Yujin-ah, we'll go sky diving on monday. Then on Wednesday paragliding and you'll get to be pilot. And of course ... another sky diving session next saturday" I slowly nodded hearing our schedule next week. "Then we can make sand castles on sunday next week" I smiled as she told me about the rest day.

After all this, I just hope that Yena unnie will be okay again.

Days later ...

[Yuri's POV]

Uhhhhhh ... I opened my eyes, why did I do that? Why did I wake up today? I shouldve just died while sleeping. That would make things much more easier for me.

I stretched for a bit since I havent moved from the bed for three? ... no, four days (I think). I have no idea, I dont even know what day it is.

For some reason, I feel hungry today. I usually dont feel hungry and just sleep. Iwalked around the room and looked for food, thankfully I bought ramen last time I went out.

I cooked it and just sat in silence as I waited for it to be warm. After eating about half of it, I realized that there was something funny about the ramen.

Maybe it already passed the expiration date, who knows? Mehh ... it's not like I dont want to die anyways.

Jo Yuri, reason of death: expired ramen. Yup ... sounds good, I would be okay with that. No one will know anyways. It's not like there are actually people looking for me.

I finished my food but it still feels a bit weird like this. I look around the room, why does it feel so different? Is this even real? Or is this a dream?

Does that mean, I ate expired ramen in my dream? Huh ... weird.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed the knife. I pulled out my sleeves revealing a few of my past scars. If this is a dream then this wont hurt, but if it isnt then ... it might sting for a bit.

I was about to do it when my phone suddenly rang. That's weird ... last time I remember, I blocked everyone from my contacts list. The only person that could call me right now is ...

Choi Yena.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 3.3K 28
she got her feeling like a psycho. ★ 05.06.20 // httpcherryulcola // finished !
100K 3.7K 57
[COMPLETED] "I need you to be happy, you need me to be happy"
155K 8.3K 59
[IZ*ONE] [Trilogy] [Continuation 2021] "Always and Forever." Highest Ranking/s: #1 Izone #1 Nako #1 Izonexreader #1 Eunbi
8.1K 865 25
"When I meet you, I feel like I am free because you are there to always protect me. I'm scared ... but when I'm with you, I feel safe. Don't leave me...