Feel

De Prissy_Peaches

"I just wanna feel something" Mai multe

Prologue
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.20
0.21
0.22
0.23
0.24
0.25
0.26
0.27
0.28
0.29
0.30
0.31
0.32
0.33
0.34
0.35
0.36
0.37
0.38
0.39
0.40
0.41
0.42
0.43
I'm back :)

Epilogue

10.2K 311 319
De Prissy_Peaches

~18 Years Later~

"Don't drink that, brat! You'll be up for days!"

The 10 year old huffs, putting the Monster down. He scowled at Carson, Carson just rolled his eyes playfully with a gentle smile.

"But Dad lets me drink coffee, why can I drink this?"

Carson blinks, picking up the Monster. He didn't know Alex let their son drink coffee, but it probably wasn't often, especially since he was young "Because energy drinks can ruin your stomach from all the chemicals."

"Then why do you drink them?"

Before Carson could reply, the front door opens, two sweet giggles filling the air. He instantly smiles, his eyes flickering to the door.

The two girls skipped into the room, hyped up on caffeine and sugar. One was holding iced coffee, the other had a lollipop in their mouth.

"Alex!" Carson groans, "you gave them sugar and coffee?"

His husband popped into the room, smiling innocently at Carson. "No, Riley gave them candy. Dawn and I wanted coffee, no harm done."

Carson groans softly again, looking at their youngest daughter. "Ashley, how much sugar did you have?"

The six year old looks at the lollipop, humming softly. "Uncle Riley and Aunt Savannah made us cupcakes!"

Of course they did... Carson sighs, looking at Alex, who was drinking coffee.

"They better eat their dinner or I'm blaming you."

Alex waves it off, "they'll eat their dinner, right girls?" Dawn and Ashely nodded their heads rapidly. "See!"

The blonde blinks, nodding Alex over. His husband smiled, walked over, and pressed a kiss to Carson's lips.

The two younger ones complained while Dawn admired her Dad's relationship. She thought it was precious and thought it was an example of true love.

Ashley jumped into Carson's lap, grabbing his arm. She loved his arms, they were covered in colorful tattoos. Her favorite was the ones of her and her siblings names with their finger baby finger prints.

Dawn Lindsey James-Howard

Carter Rey James-Howard

Ashley Nichole James-Howard

"Wait, I want cupcakes!" Carter had to stay home with Carson because he had homework to finish. He's not doing so well in school. "I wanted to see Aunt Savannah and Harley! And Uncle Riley and Trey!"

Alex ruffled Carter's soft, brown hair, "I brought some home. You can have them after dinner. And Aunt Harley and Uncle Trey were at work, you didn't miss much."

Ashely spun Carson's wedding ring around, looking at the small, pink heart with the letter A above it.

The girl read all the colorful letters on Carson's arms, tracing the faded, white marks underneath. She would always ask about them but always get the same answer.

"I'll tell you when you're older."

When Dawn was younger, before Carson got a million tattoos, she always asked about the scars. She learned about them a few years ago when Alex and Carson told her about how they got together.

Ashely pulls on the rubber bracelets, the same bracelets Alex gave Carson before they started dating

"Can I put it on?" Her dad nodded, slipping one off. She handed Carson her lollipop to hold, fumbling with the wristband. "Where did you get this from?"

"He already told you, sweetie."

Ashely tilted her head up at Alex, not remembering. "Tell me again, please."

Dawn gasped, plopping onto the couch, "I can tell it!"

The two adults allowed her too. And she did, she grew up hearing that story before bed because she loved it. She's always loved hearing stories about her parents relationship.

"Oh! I remember!" Ashley beams, spinning the bracelet on her fingers.

Carson and Alex left to make dinner while the two youngest watched TV. Dawn stayed in the kitchen, watching her Dad's make dinner.

"Savannah's pregnant."

The blonde's eyes widen, staring at Alex. "With Trey's?" He nodded, shutting a cabinet. "That's amazing, they've been wanting a second one for years. How far along is she?"

Alex thought for a moment, grabbing things from a drawer. "2 months."

Carson was amazed. Savannah and Harley don't want kids, they rather spoil their nieces and nephews, enjoying their relationship alone.

Savannah has been the surrogate for all of Carson's and Alex's kids (using Carson's sperm, except for Carter). And now is about to have two of Trey's and Riley's kids (using Trey's sperm both times.)

"She just likes popping out babies."

Alex laughs, pressing a kiss to Carson's jaw. "Yeah, I think they're done, though. I don't think Riley can take anymore babies."

Dawn bit her nails, smiling thoughtfully. She was the only one out of the three to know about Savannah technically being their mom. Well, Riley's and Trey's kid knew too, he was just two years younger than Dawn, 12.

"Stop biting your nails, it'll get you sick or something."

Dawn dropped her hands, glaring teasingly at Carson.

The front door unlocked and opened, the two kids in the living room instantly beamed. "Uncle Asher!"

Alex gasped with excitement, it's been over a month since he saw his brother.

"Oh, there you guys are." Asher beams, kissing Dawn's forehead. "I want to drop out."

Carson chuckles, "this is your last year, you can't." Asher sighs, already knowing. He was in a nearby college to become a zoologist. He used to come over often his first two years, but then got a girlfriend and has been living with her off campus. "Dawn, stop biting!"

"They taste good!"

Alex cringed, "nail polish taste good?" The girl doesn't reply, picking at her nails instead of biting at them. She's always had a horrible habit of biting them, she used to bite them as a baby so bad they'd bleed. "How's Julie?"

Asher shuddered, sitting beside Dawn on the counter. "She's on her period right now so I'm scared to go home... She threw a can at me this morning because I burnt her toast."

"I wouldn't blame her, you burnt her toast." Carson joked, whacking Dawn's hands softly with a wooden spoon. "Just give it a week."

The four talked while making dinner, asking random questions and letting their conversations drift.

After dinner, Carter ate cupcakes while Ashley took a bath. Carter promised not to tell his younger sister about the cakes.

Hours passed before Ashley and Carter had to settle down for bed. Alex read Ashley a story, they made her fall asleep within minutes.

Dawn stayed awake with Asher, watching TV and eating snacks. Carson and Alex went to their room to be alone.

"Do you want another kid?"

Carson looks up at Alex, who was taking his shirt off. They had Dawn at 20 and 21, only a handful of months after marriage. "Do you?"

Alex shrugs, "I don't know. I like everything how it is now. And Riley and Trey's about to have another one, I can always steal it."

"Dawn's about to start highschool in fall." It felt just like yesterday they were going over baby names on their honey moon. "And Carter's starting middle school. They'll need us."

Alex gasped, wanting to cry. "Our babies are growing up so fast." Carson smiled, holding his arms out for a hug. "Nevermind, I don't want another. Forget I asked."

The blonde didn't reply, holding Alex securely in his arms.

"We're getting old."

Alex laughs, pressing his cheek against Carson's chest. "34 isn't old."

"You're older than me but look younger than Asher." Carson stroked Alex's smooth, hairless cheeks. He's barely aged since 17. "Maybe I should shave so I don't feel so old."

Alex gasped, shaking his head. "No! I like your facial hair!" 

Carson rolls his eyes, laying down with Alex clinging to him. The two stared at each other, affectionate glints in their eyes. Alex traced his thumb over the tattoos on Carson's stomach.

It's been over 14 years since Carson has cut. It's been over 15 years since Carson has drank to feel something. It's been over 10 years since Carson's has smoked, it got worse during college.

But, it's been 18 years since Carson has been to a mental hospital. 18 years since he's tried killing himself. 18 years since him and Alex have been together.

19 years since his sister's passed, it still hurt, some days worse than others. Carson managed to pull through.

(This is where the waterworks start, I'm a mess.)

"I'm proud of you, Angel, for everything." Alex whispered, pressing his forehead against Carson's. "You're so strong and such an amazing dad."

Sometimes, Carson felt like an awful dad. When he forgets a school event. When he has to work when they want to see him. When he doesn't read Ashley the right story.

Alex continued. "And I know when Carter and Ash are old enough to know how strong you are, they'll be so proud of you like Dawn is."

The blonde pressed a kiss to Alex's nose, smiling. He softly spoke, "you're an amazing Dad too. A better one then me. You remember all their school shit, help Dawn with makeup and outfits... I'm so in love with you and always will be."

Alex looks down at his ring finger, admiring the matching tattoo, just instead the letter C was in the heart. They got them on their honeymoon.

"I'm so much more in love with you, Carson, so in love."

Their lips crashed together, and Carson felt something.

He felt happy•

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

314 27 13
Two best friends fall in love with each other but one of them has a pretty tough life. TRIGGER WARNING//also some sexy parts so... Complete
421K 14.5K 42
"And I will try to fix you"
52.6K 2.1K 41
"A sweet tooth for you"
18.1K 1.4K 19
⚠️AN IMAGINATION BY ME WITH NO CONNECTION TO THE REALITY OR INTENTION TO HARM THE IDOLS⚠️ PLAGIARISM IS CRIME❗