The Apartment- A Dramione Sto...

By 130204T

One drunk as piss, Draco. One having the time of her life, Hermione. Clash. They didn't know their life wasn'... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
hey
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
A preview of Destiny, Taisa
Chapter 33

Destiny, Taisa

389 4 0
By 130204T

hey guys i am stopping this story here you may get a final chapter you may not. but i am starting a new story, you can check it out.

DESTINY, TAISA

A normal girl or so she believed crosses paths with the vampire prince. Of Course it wasn't that simple. Is anything ever? With everyone out to destroy she has no idea whom to trust. With her heart being alive suddenly because of a grey eyed white haired hooligan (or should i call him beauty). Continue with me on a journey filled with paranormal activities and the how a normal or not so normal girl's life changes.. To the better or worst? Only time will tell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 11K 154
"That's odd," Finley finally spoke as they arrived at the wall where they found the door last Christmas. "Shouldn't there be a door here?" She asked...
96.2K 2.4K 86
COMPLETE. Hermione convinces Draco to spy for the Order and she becomes his handler. But what are Draco's true motivations? Hard to say when he's sti...
139K 3.9K 24
"You know."She turned to face him and he went on."I still remember all the stupid things that I've said and done.But still you are here,helping me.Wh...
174K 4K 44
Draco's eyes blazed with anger, "I fulfilled my promise. Theo made me swear to look after you and I did that." Hermione stood her ground, watching th...