โ› ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  โœ โœ“

By -SADIESDIOR

๐…๐€๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† - ( โ›can't you see that i'm falling can't you see that i'm falling, falling for youโœ ) ๐’๐“๐€... More

cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
authors note

seventeen

3.2K 109 121
By -SADIESDIOR

FALLING

(🌻☁️)

(🌻☁️)

"HEY THENA CAN WE DYE MY HAIR?" daniel shouted across the apartment. him and athena were currently the only people in the apartment, the rest of the seavey family were out shopping and the boys were probably with their girlfriends, daniel wasn't really keeping tabs.

he had been scrolling through the internet and was feeling risky deciding why not? it wouldn't harm anyone if he changed his hair colour. nice surprise for the fans as well isn't it?

"why do you want to dye your hair-" thena asked walking into the boys room and collapsing next to him on his bed.

"i dunno-" he shrugged. "just want a change i guess." he pursed his lips with a short nod, dropping his phone on the bed and rolling onto his side so he was inches away from athena.

"what about management?" the silver haired girl asked, her voice small because of how close she was to daniel.

"i'll figure it out." he shrugged tilting his head to the side raising his eyebrow, awaiting a response from the girl.

"so.." he trailed off "will you help me sunshine." he pouted grabbing the girls hands and she rolled her eyes pulling him off the bed.

"come on then seavey." she sighed through a laugh as daniel excitedly laughed dragging the girl behind him.

"i um got inspo for a new song." daniel spoke up as athena tilted his head to the side running her fingers through his hair to coat it with the hair dye.

"we love to see it." thena mumbled pulling her bottom lip in between her teeth as she concentrated trying not to get the hair dye all over daniels head and rather just keep it in her hair.

"can i hear it?" she proposed stopping her actions and glancing at daniel who whipped his head round and looked back up at her weighing the pros and cons in his head.

pros? athena would be the sweetest and give him honest feed back and her opinion telling the whole truth and only that.

cons? she'd hear about how he felt....

"uh yeah sure." the seavey responded slowly pulling his phone out his hoodie pocket beginning to unlock the device to open his voice notes app before athena grabbed his wrist stopping him.

"when did you change your lock screen?" she whispered with a smile on her face. daniel's previous lock screen of him and the boys on their last tour had now been replaced with a picture of him and athena doing face masks which thena absolutely loved.

shit daniel thought "uh a few weeks ago." he sheepishly smiled quickly holding the device up to his face to unlock it and ignoring the blush settling on his cheeks.

athena nodded as she hummed in amusement. "it's cute." she acknowledged stopping what she was doing to pull her phone out her back pocket and handing it to daniel who raised an eyebrow.

"what?"

"check my lock screen you idiot." she laughed pushing his shoulder as daniels eyes widened in realisation "right yeah." he nodded quickly clicking the power button on the side of the phone as athenas phone turned on.

it was a picture the two had taken at the beach a few weeks ago, thena was on daniels back her arms in the air as she pulled a silly face, the boys arms hooked around her thighs to keep her from falling as he pulled a dumb face. the sun was setting in the background and it was more of a silhouette than the duo but you could still see their faces.

"i see." daniel laughed, a teasing smirk on his face as he locked eyes with the silver haired girl, "don't tease me seavey or i will fuck up your hair." she threatened pulling backwards with a raised eyebrow.

"okay jeez i'm sorry. don't torture the hair-" daniel held his hands ups in surrender as he stifled a laugh waiting for athena's reaction.

"you're lucky you're pretty." she murmured shaking her head before she proceeded to squeeze the dye onto daniels hair, the bottle letting out a squirting noise as the duo made eye contact and just burst out laughing.

"okay and now we wait." athena smiled dropping the bottle she had put the dye in onto the side as she flipped down onto a chair, daniel smiling in amusement as athena raised her eyebrows back in response.

"what?" she asked confused getting nothing in response before letting out a small giggle and asking 'what?' again.

"nothing." daniel simply shrugged turning his attention back to his phone and athena turned her attention back to hers.

the pair sat in silence for a little while, before the silver haired girl gained an idea, leaning forward and placing her elbows in her knees fluttering her eyelashes as daniel looked at her.

"yes thena how can i help you-" he slightly rolled his eyes locking his phone as he glanced down at the girl.

"can you show me the song." she pouted as daniel laughed handing her his phone telling her to just hit play on the most recently recorded voice memo as he went to the bathroom.

"all my friends found someone to love. now i got nobody. oh i'll admit i could use someone, i could use somebody somebody like you."

it was clearly a very recent recording, it wasn't done in the studio or anything and there was ruffled noise in the background probably meaning daniel had recorded it himself in his bedroom one night.

they were the only lines so far and the only significant idea of instruments in the background was what sounded like someone tapping a table or something.

"sooo...." athena turned to see daniel anxiously stood in the doorway, his arms crossed over his chest as he leant against the wall, awaiting athenas reaction as he pulled his bottom lip between his teeth.

"i think." the girl started standing up from the chair and walking around daniel so he turned around and he was almost backing her into the bathroom.

"that you're too talented for the world seavey." she patted his cheek before turning back around so she was now walking forwards.

"now let's go finish the hair-"

seaveydaniel has posted to their story!

AUTHORS NOTE

yes i made daniel blonde no i don't care❤️
i'm very aware daniel wasn't blonde yet in correlation to their tour but leave me alone because blonde daniel is my spirit animal-
he gives me life✨

also howdy baes i took down 'unbelievable' for editing purposes but it will be back up i promise cause i'm too madly in love with the story line.

i also have like 10 jack books in my drafts so if you want one of those just say-

love you all 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823 21 14
read to find out
3.3K 38 23
read to find out
20.1K 669 27
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก.. 5 ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ๏ฟฝ...
3.4K 7 19
read to find out