STRETCH or TANGLE [JHS] ✅(Un...

By illsandom

'He taps like a tangle twister when I stretch in the air. Only the difference is, his love is just as dévelop... More

{I}🍂
{II}🍂
{III}🍂
{IV}🍂
{V}🍂
{VI}🍂
{VII}🍂
{VIII}🍂
{IX}🍂
{XI}🍂
{XII}🍂
{XIII}🍂
{XIV}🍂
{FINAL}🍂
{SOT Talks}🍂

{X}🍂

71 14 28
By illsandom

🎵 Suggested song:
BTS - Black Swan
(Art film ver. Slowed down)

_________________________________

Extreme fear deserted her heart. Chronic panic fluttering through her unblinking eyes Pounds of guilt escalated all over her nerves.

Her eyes stuck on Nile's stretched knives binded legs. The devilish grin froze her ears as horror reproached to. The fear and guilt swelled within her pulses, too much heavy to restrain the lump down her dry throat.

True, it might not be a murder by some murderous weapons or by a pair of filthy hands. But by such a weak spirit of course. Where an all time favorite coach became her own disciple's ultimate backstabber.

Choi mingyu just conveyed a route to reach the goal by her trained ballerina just like every other coaches. Just the tactic was all she had to use her worthy enemy's selfishness on her own disciple, Nile. Just to turn her down and ruin her entire career by accusing her as an inferior murderer along an obnoxious traitor of killing her own beloved ballerina.

The suspense hymn in the background seized up the whole arena, turned it into a breath ceasing ambient. Nile took a deep breath before opening her onyx winged painted eyes that found the five silhouettes sitting in the big judge chairs right in front of the stage. Her heart thumped inside the strings continuesly while consuming the mystical violin chords.

•••••

"JIMIN!"

Jimin, whose mind was already glued on Nile's performance getting started, startled by the sudden panicking voice. The instant he turned back, he was stupefied to discover a terrifyingly huffing out Mei. She was extremely scarred. But for what?

"What happened Mei?" He asked her worriedly holding her by the arms.

"Nile! She's going to be killed Jimin!" She was failing to catch her breath as the words came out through her labouring gasps.

"WHAT? W-what are you talking about?" Jimin stuttered hearing the frightful statement.

"I overheard their conversation! You know Mrs. Choi?"

"Mrs. Choi Mingyu? The ballet coach of Daegu Ballet Academy?" Jimin asked anxiously.

"Yes! She and Mrs. Park are born enemies! She'd do anything to ruin Mrs. Park! And Nile is her only target! I'm s-so scared Jimin!" Her body began to shudder from the intense fear.

"What did you hear?" Jimin reasked.

"I couldn't hear them all but," she gulped, "I heard her saying that the stage will get tinted in, all bl-blood!" Her voice involuntarily trembling as tears started to form in her eyes.

"It can't be!" Jimin muttered in undertone, couldn't even dare to picturized what might happen in the next few minutes.

Without wasting a second, both of them rushed to the east prompt corner of the stage just to check Nile directly from the sight if there was any uncertainty could be caught or not. As they were about to cross the border line two of the staffs blocked them right away.

"Can you not see the performance is ongoing?" One of them asked in a sulky, irritated tone.

"There something bad is going to be happened! They put a trap out there! Y-you need to stop this!" Mei nearly pleaded and Jimin nodded along but the securities threw them a disgusted looks.

"Take them outta here." One of the staff ordered the other one.

"What? No! Believe us!" Jimin tried but all went in vein. They never listened to their baseless theory, moreover dragged them out of the prompt corner.

"There's nothing going to happen. Get this in your brainless heads!" The staff charged them a threatening glare before leaving them in the backstage.

"What do we do now Jimin?" Mei almost shrieked and looked at Jimin between her struggling tears. Jimin, who looked so hopeless and mad at the same time. He started running fingers through his hair out of frustration. Not able to find any other way to do something about the horrific situation they're in.

"Jimin?"

The familiar voice pierced through their perturbed minds. Both of them hastily averted their gazes upon the voice owner.

"HOBI!"

"HYUNG!"

The unexpected appearance casted a fleck of hope over the worrisome minds for the moment. Both rushed to him cracking a weary smile.

"HOBI you came!" Mei squealed even though the weariness was apparent.

"I had to, but now is not the time to talk guys." Hobi looked at them, his speech was coherent.

"You know?" Jimin bewilderingly asked Hobi who nodded off because he had already acknowledged the forthcoming. The sense of foreboding didn't let him stay in comfort since the very beginning. He was distraught in the greater chaos of love and by the person who departed him, though.

"Well, I heard you two talking but to be honest I didn't feel good at all, which is why I couldn't shrug it off completely and," His eyes paused by the wall clock, "forget it guys. I can assume there's only two ways they can use to endanger her. And I think either it's the knife shoes or, the rope."

"I don't think it's the shoes." Mei muttered while wiping the tearstrain off of her cheeks.

"Then it's definitely the rope." Jimin accentuated.

"And the rope is binded with the aluminum bar in the rigging area," Hobi took a quick picture of the entire structure of the concourse in his head. "Alright, listen, we have to enter the rigging area first, maybe there's we can find the real radical. Maybe."

"Yeah let's go then."

Without slipping another second they ran to the rigging area where they found three burly bodyguards were standing right in front of the 'NO ENTRY POINT'. They quickly stood behind the wall before the bodyguards could feel any suspicious smell in the air.

"Oh no! How can we get in there now?" Hopelessness instantly deluged with her light voice. Jimin seemed to puzzle by the sight as well.

"Well, there's only one way to get in there," Hobi turned to Mei and looked softly at her,"Mei, I want you to distract them while we sneak into the rigging area. Can you do it?"

Before she could give out any answer she stared at him for a while. The utmost concern and the unbroken love for Nile he had, it was pristinely explicit. Never ever he could unlove her. She nodded warmly before breathing in deeply and stretched a brave smile before stating,

"For Nile!"

A look of anguish crossed Hobi's face by the simple yet ablazing words of her. As much as he refused to smile, regardless, a concealed smile worked it's way across his lips.

"Go now! We can't wait long here!" Jimin urged her to move right away. Mei curled her lips and took a brief note side to side before stepping out. Imitating such an incorruptibile expression stirring on her face so that her purpose wouldn't let the guards feel like cynical but casual.

Feeling an incomer coming towards them, the bodyguard's relaxed form transitted into a defensive mode. Their squinted eyes suspiciously scanned the pretty female approaching, trying to examine her intention.

Mei could read the super suspicious rapture on one of the serious bodyguards comparing to the other two thick headed. She immediately put a big, dramatic, fake smile and went closer to the bulky men.

"Oh hey!" She began to fake amusements just to involve them in her temporary distraction. Well, some pretty and sexy movements wouldn't go futile that easily.

"What are you doing here miss?" The serious one respectfully yet intimidatingly asked.

"Oh, umm, actually I couldn't find the washroom here. Do you know where it possibly is?" Mei asked being way more dramatic she could get.

Hobi and Jimin behind the wall were waiting steadily for the perfect grasp.

"Sure, I can help you to get you there." The other bodyguard said. The look on the other two was not as serious as the first one. Also they seemed to be allured by her tactics. Well, that's a good sign. The major had gotten involved so it wouldn't be that hard to take over the hard one, perhaps.

Mei sensually started curling a strand of hair around her index finger and technically shifting her place to such angle where the bodyguard's back would face to Hobi and Jimin so that they could easily escape their eyes and sneak into the certain.

"Oh really? That's so nice of you." Mei reiterated.

Accordingly, the big guys followed her movements. She counted second by second, one more strategy needed to be done.

"Umm are y'all, umm possibly, single?"

"I hate this girl." Jimin grumbled disgustedly in complete disbelief.

"Hush! That's a part of plan." Hobi hushed him straightaway.

The bodyguards got beyond stupefied by her question, but their inside intensified, nevertheless. Their backs were now on the display which was the perfect time to shoot over. Mei carefully gestured her friends at the back with tilting her neck extraneously. Taking that as the ultimate sign and with one, two and three Hobi and Jimin sneaked in the area with very noiseless steps.

"Yeah we are!" The other gull couldn't contain his glee for her but screech.

"Is there something behind us, miss?" Unlike the two, the critical big guy was not so convinced by Mei's innocence. Her extra territories urged him to turn back.

"O-oh no! Haha there's nothing." Mei awkwardly laughed but thankfully Hobi and Jimin were already in, that's the relief. The main guard turned back to her, doubtful.

"Anyways, it's really nice to talk with you guys. Hope we can spend some more time but my boyfriend is waiting for me." She mocked a pout and began her feet to carry her way out of the place as soon as possible.

"You're not, single!" One of the two whispered as if his heart already got broken, pathetic.

"But miss, you said, you were looking for the washroom?" Again the main guard tried to get through the main purpose of her since he didn't seem so fond of her action.

"Oh!" Mei stood astounded then quickly scoffed a faint laugh,"I think, that's gone! Well, bye for now boys." She waved at them and left at once.

"Weird." The main guard muttered.

"But she was cute though."

"And hot also."

•••••

"Woah!" Jimin was in awe to see the whole basement structure of the stage. Wherever the eyes traced, numerous metal girders could be seen. The concourse was entirely mixed with steel columns with vertical and horizontal threaded rods. All the units were formed by multiple rods connected with articulated joints. Each bars sits on adjacent bars.

"Where do we find the radical hyung? It's like a freaking maze!"

"Don't complain Jimin, look around. Something unusual will definitely catch-up." Hobi clarified.

The urgency was hectic. Hobi was constantly gulping and sweating as his anxious eyes roamed all around like a hawk. His labouring heart was pounding mercilessly. He was thoughtless on the spur of the moment, didn't want to let any unpleasantness wreck him down.

Both of them were running here and there with unsettled minds under the metal girder beams. Suddenly Jimin paused on his wandering. He zoomed in on the sight that made him stop by the interim. His eyes slowly widened the second he realized what kind of obscured activity's happening up there on one of the aluminium bar.

"Hyung?"

"What? Did you find something?"

Jimin lifted his hand up and pointed his index finger on the uncertain. Hobi darted his head to the side.

Hobi's Adam's apple got stuck in the process as if it had forgotten to bob up and down. This was something that he felt which he didn't want to, now it's happening in real! It shouldn't be going this way, no, never.

"Jimin, before it gets worse we have to reach up there." The words came out like a deliberate shudders. Jimin nodded along and stared at his elder's pale face who was scared, not because of the happenings but of the thought of losing her.

"You go that way, I'll be climbing up from here, okay?"

Jimin rapidly ran to the opposite rigging while Hobi started climbing up the rigging beside him. Each step on the rungs, Hobi prayed for one thing.

Hang in there Nile, just a little, don't stop!

"You bastard! You better stop right now if you have a little love for your life!" Jimin shouted at the wrongdoer who was still on his way cutting the rope, who didn't seem to budge by the threatening. The man was packed up with complete black outfit. No way it was one of the staffs. It was a bandit indeed.

"If you want to get out of here, alive, then stop the fucking shit, NOW!" Hobi growled in deep, ominousness voice while he was only two rungs away from the peak.

A throaty devilish grin could be heard from the up. The hooligan chuckled evilly caused Hobi and Jimin taken aback as they were still storming up to get him.

"I haven't gotten paid 130 million won for no reason hah! So shut your fucking mouths and enjoy the drama with an amazing ending!" Instead of leaving off, the goon sped up his motion cutting the nylon rope by the sharp cutter tool.

"But I don't think I would let you finish whatever you've started." Hobi was now on the same aluminium bar where the goon was sitting on. He sat down on it hanging his legs either side of the beam, supporting his body clutching the rod with hands tightly.

The goon gazed at Hobi with an abusive rage before smirking creepily. The creepy smirk coursed a cold shiver down Hobi's every individual bones.

"Hyung don't let him!" Jimin had also arrived at the peak and screamed from the top of his lungs.

"Aww, looks like the hero came all the way here just to save his endangered heroin." The goon mimicked disgustedly before the darkest shade cascade over his face. His hand was still holding the rope but it was already departed from the rod. He took a look at the ripped off rope then swept his nefarious eyes to Hobi.

"Don't you dare!" Hobi warned him. His dark brown eyes were filled with the utmost terror, his impulses apprehensively fluttering through feeling the goon's deadly final step.

A last smirk stretched out the goon's lips which muttered,

"Too late. Long long live, the black swan."

"NOOO!"

🍂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265 50 13
Mature 18+ sexual content. Mental Health issues. 1st place winner in the Jung Hoseok category: 2024 Life Goes On Awards hosted by Hells07dealer. "I c...
112K 5.3K 34
❝We're like the sun and the moon.. never there at the same time..❞ A J-Hope biased Korean stranger befriends you online. And, struggling with differe...
13.8K 1.1K 41
****** " I am used to the idea of loving you. So no matter how much it hurts me, I can't stop loving you. " - Vhope **** Taehyung Someday it will st...
14.8K 690 60
".. why?" "Because, Love hurts, Jeon..." ".. and I love you, even when you hurts me." - ❣ Notes: the first 30 chapters are short prompts. Long chapte...