Suvan Drabble Series

By Mishti_New

a collection of SuVan Drabbles. Drabble series on Shravan Malhotra and Suman Tiwari of Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 sh... More

Note
Goodbye...
You are now old, Shravan
Embrassed!
Family!

Promise

921 31 4
By Mishti_New

She crashed on my chest and started sobbing. Warm tears rolled down her cheeks. My heart broke to see her like this. Never ever in my life I had imagined my Sumo to be like this. My shirt was wet with her precious tears.

I put my arms around her to calm her, to soothe her. I don't know till how much we were in that position, but by the time she stopped, it was near evening and the sun was about to set. I cupped her cheeks and we looked into each other's eyes and they spoke for us.

' Promise me Shravan that you won't leave me, again.'

' I promise never to leave you. Never ever. Nothing can pull us apart.' I said and our foreheads touched. This time we both cried. The tears were not of pain or agony, but of happiness and contentment.

________________________________________________

This Drabble was entirely for Shravan's point of view.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 38.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...