Secret love affair

By coolgirl132

When Ruth joins a Drama group in her comunity she falls in love with a man who is he what is his name and wha... More

authors note
chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter four
Chapter five
chapter six
chapter 7

chapter three

15 0 0
By coolgirl132

Ruth can you mind the barbecue for me while I get ready ok mom can you be quick cause I need to get ready too. Ok honey mom said. When mom came down I took a shower and then put an American tank top on with my new shorts and some red lipstick with light whitish bluey eyeshadow. Ooooohh La La dad teased. Beautiful blinds me shut up I said and I got my phone from my study/chillaxing room. Ruth come here Julie is coming here in a minute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 60.2K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
292K 10.8K 75
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
778K 20.7K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
1.4M 97.2K 189
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...