πƒπˆπ’π“π”π‘ππˆπ€ β–» krel tar...

By kandrakars

β¦— 𝗱 ⦘ ── ❛ hey, i am not the e.t. smurf here! ❜ 𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 jenna mclaren's first arcadian summer is... More

π•―πˆπ’π“π”π‘ππˆπ€ ────────────────

619 24 54
By kandrakars

𝓙𝑬𝑵𝑵𝑨 𝑴𝑪𝑳𝑨𝑹𝑬𝑵 𝑵𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 stayed in one place for too long. with her dad's line of work forcing him to move the family all around the west coast for any and every case of paranormal activity, jenna never got too comfortable in one town or another. instead, she preferred to stick her nose into an agatha christie novel, turn on some arctic monkeys, and call it a day. so, that's exactly what she did for about six years.

now, of course, this was before they arrived to small, simple, little arcadia oaks.

why they were in this completely obscure little socal town, jenna wasn't entirely listening (read: she had her headphones on), but she did catch something about stone monsters and alien sightings from her dad's friend colonel kubritz, so she assumed they were here to live out her dad's sci-fi childhood dreams. and maybe she shouldn't have been tuning out the world on the ride there because she also missed something very important: this would be her dad's last job before he goes into retirement, meaning this move will be their last.

meaning she will be stuck in mediocre little arcadia oaks for the last couple years of high school. wonderful.

jenna's first ──── and surprisingly not only ──── summer in town is away from her beloved mystery novels and indie music and instead she is forced to make nice with the neighbors because "they are going to be your classmates in two weeks. oh and by the way, you're going to summer school." as if her summer couldn't get any worse.

fortunately, it gets a little better the moment she steps on the sidewalk. okay, maybe it's not "better" in the moment as she's suddenly tackled by a strange and overexcited corgi, but said corgi's owner could just possibly be her soulmate. actually, please disregard that, "soulmate" is an awfully strong word that jenna would never be caught saying.

more like, there was a strong kinship between them. both of them lived in their headphones, had super-extraverted older siblings, and ──── most importantly ──── wanted absolutely nothing to do with arcadia oaks. after an hour of walking his corgi around the suburban hellhole, jenna could rightly claim that she had made her first friend and ally in krel tarron.

however, despite this newfound friendship and her minimal toleration for arcadia oaks, jenna couldn't help but notice the townsfolk seemed to be hiding something, most especially krel. maybe ──── and she hated to admit this ──── her dad was right to move them here, because something was definitely up between the accusations heard and the suspicious behavior of locals... there could very well be something paranormal in this ridiculous socal town.

what jenna doesn't realize is that the more she channels her inner mystery guru into solving the mystery of krel tarron and arcadia oaks, the closer she is to tumbling down the rabbit hole into the twisted wonderland of disturbia, where reality come crashing down and no amount of arctic monkeys can tune it out.

now, a tyrannical alien ──── sorry, akiridion ──── emperor is about to invade earth, jenna's dad is trapped between his duties and his morals, and jenna herself is experiencing some really weird and complicated feelings for a certain extraterrestrial smurf and she's not quite sure how to handle it all. 

eh, she's smart, and so is krel. they'll figure it out. 

probably.

𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

𝕵𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝕸𝐂𝕷𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍─────────

─────────────the detective

❛ dude, you are out of this world!

⁽ˢᵏⁱᵖᵖᵉʳ ʳᵒᵇᵉʳᵗˢ⁾

𝕶𝐑𝐄𝐋 𝕿𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐍───────────

─────────────the suspect

❛ heheh, you have no idea... 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥

𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐦𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧      𝐛𝐞𝐯 𝐦𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧    𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐤 𝐦𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧

⁽ʳᵒᵇᵉʳᵗ ᵖᵃʳʳ⁾               ⁽ᶜᵃˢˢ ʰᵃᵐᵃᵈᵃ⁾            ⁽ᵃⁿᵈʸ ᵈᵃᵛⁱˢ⁾

𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐤𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐳    𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞          𝐝𝐞𝐳 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧   

    ⁽ᵍᵉʳᵈᵃ⁾                    ⁽ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉ ˡᵉᵒ⁾                    ⁽ᵃⁿᵈʳᵉᵃ⁾

𝔞𝔫𝔡

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 as 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭 as 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
𝐄𝐋 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒・࿐ the og is back everybody!! your favorite cynic detective is back and ready to hop into action! i know yall missed her, i did too, so i am super pumped to tell her story. anywhoooo i am s l o w l y getting work done on mad world so hopefully there will be more this is wonderland content coming out for you, but also be sure to check my instagram for cool graphics and edits and stuff because we love the hype. love yall!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 12K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
278K 13K 90
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
354K 31K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
2M 57.1K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...