The last one (KiriTodoBakuDek...

Por Yeomwon_Hinata

A world, in which, when you turn 15, you get a mark on your forearm, π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•€π• π•¦π•π•žπ•’π•₯𝕖 π•žπ•’π•£π•œ. Not... Mais

Intro ch.
Backstory
ch-1 MY first day
ch-2
Important!!
Heya (boring A/N)
ch-4
ch-5
ch-6
OC - bio
Yo, I need your help
I Have Decided. Blep :P
Ch-7
Ch-8

ch-3

5.2K 140 158
Por Yeomwon_Hinata

ch-3: Hero names and internships. 

So, we were deciding hero names today. I mean, at least my classmates were. I just sat on my seat, drawing Kiri. The first one to go was TwinkleToes (we all know who that is, right?) who chose a whole damned sentence as his name. Midnight accepted it but rejected Pinky's name, which was Alien Queen. The next one was Tsu, whose name was kawaii~

"Hearing hero: Earphone jack!"
"Tentacle hero: Tentacole" 
"Taping hero: Cellophane"
Martial arts hero: Tail man."
"Sweets hero: Sugarman!"
"Pinky!"
"Stun gun hero: Chargebolt."
"Stealth hero: Invisible girl"
Everything hero: Creati."
"Shoto."
"Jet-black hero: Tsukoyami"
"Fresh picked hero: Grape juice."
"Petting hero: Anima"
"King explosion murderer." "Yeah, no," I muttered

Everyone was choosing great names, maybe except Bakugo. I saw Uraraka having a hard time picking a hero name, so I tapped her shoulder since I sat behind her. She looked at me. "Having a hard time?" I asked while tilting my head. She nodded. "How about... Uravity? Ura from your name and Avity from your quirk!" I suggested. "Wah! That's perfect! Thank you so much Izumi-chan!" She exclaimed and jolted down the name. She stood up and presented the name, everyone liked it.

"All that's left is Bakugo, Iida, and Midoriya," Midnight said. After that, Iida chose his first name as his hero one, and Deku chose well uh, Deku. After that, we were given forms to choose the hero agency we gon' intern with. I don't need to intern with someone, but I want to meet new people at least. I found a name I think I've heard before, Fat gum. Hm... Let's go to Fat gum agency then! I circled his name and went to submit my form. 

~Time skip~
It was lunchtime. I was drawing a sketch of a device I made, then I labeled its parts and how the device works. I created 3 more copies of them. I put one of the devices (you made 4 of the same device in total for testing.) in a small black box along with one of the neatly folded instruction sheets. Then I did the same with the 3 remaining devices and sheets. I wore my own device around my wrist. I picked up the small boxes and gave one each to Kiri, Baku, Todo, and Deku. 

"It's a device I made. If you press this button here, it will tell me you're in danger and send your location to me. I made 4 of them, but they're not interconnected so only I will get to know. Once I can interconnect all of them together, I will make more of them so we can distribute them amongst the class. These are for testing, please wear it." Is what I told the four boys. I wasn't lying, I will make more for the class when I will be able to interconnect all the devices. 

Explanation:
Name: alert watch
The reader has created a device that looks somewhat like a watch. (like those fitness bands. The ones that tell you how many steps you have taken and stuff) it acts somewhat like a tracker. If a person presses a specific button of the device, it will send its location to the devices it is connected to, in this case, Kiri's, Baku's, Deku's, and Todo's device is connected to only the reader's device, which is the main device right now. If the reader sends presses the button in case of emergency, the location will be received by the four.

The reader is trying to get all the devices to be interconnected with each other so that the whole class can ask for help when in danger. She's also taking the help of Mei Hatsume from the support course, who really liked the idea.

~Time skip~
I stood in front of the Fat gum agency, a little nervous. I saw a boy, wearing a UA uniform. Hmm, must be a third year, or maybe second. He entered the building, so did I. I stood in front of the receptionist. "Excuse me," I said softly, and she looked up from her computer. "Yes?" "I'm here for my internship. Y/n Izumi from UA high." I said. "Ah yes, Izumi. Fat gum has been waiting for you. Just go up those stairs, the third floor. His office is the first room you would see." She said and I nodded.

I climbed up the stairs and saw a door that had Fat Gum written in bold letters. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door 3 times. "Come in!" a cheerful voice said and I slowly opened the door, peeking in. "Ah, Luna-san. Perfect timing! Come on in!" Fat gum said and I entered the room. "Tamaki this is Y/n Izumi also known as the wolf hero: Luna from class 1A. Izumi this is Tamaki Amajiki also known as Suneater from class 3A." he said as a tall boy and I stared at each other. He looked away quickly mumbling things while blushing. Guess he's the shy type.

"Hello, my name is Y/n Izumi as you already know. Feel free to call me Y/n or Luna. It's nice to meet you." I said, bowing slightly. "N-N-Nice t-to m-meet you t-t-too. Y-You can c-c-call me T-Tamaki if y-you want," he said while bowing too. "Now, introductions aside. We need to discuss our plans for today!" Fat gum said. 

~Time skip~
We were on patrol in the city right now. We had defeated a few minor villains here and there, nothing more, nothing less. Suddenly, I received a message on our class group chat. "Hold on," I said, halting and taking out my phone. I opened the chat to see that Deku had sent his location. "Why would he..." "Luna-san! Let's go!" Fat gum said. I shook it off and continued following them.

Not even a few minutes later, my alert watch beeped. I looked at it, to see that Deku and Shoto were in danger. "Fat gum-san, I gotta go." I hurriedly said, charging up electricity to nyoom to the location. "Why--" before he could complete his sentence, I had already left.

~2nd person pov~
Deku had been paralyzed for the second time. Hero killer was about to stab the green haired boy, but someone shot fire at him, and it wasn't Todoroki. Todoroki looked at the figure, only to see you. "Tch, if you were in trouble Deku, why didn't you press the button before sending your location to the group chat? Baka." You said, getting into a fighting stance. "And you! I won't let you hurt a dear one, or anyone again!" you yelled at Stain. "Hm, you look familiar... Ah, the daughter of Elementalist and Wolf Howler. I sympathize with you. You had such terrible parents." He said. you paid no attention to what he said.

Todoroki and Iida said something, that made you confused, so you didn't pay attention to it. You created an ice obstacle but Stain cut through it. You grit your teeth in annoyance. He managed to slice your arm a little, as you winced. He was about to lick the blood, but you threw water at him, causing the blood to wash off his sword. ^How can I make the bleeding stop? Shit, it's bleeding too much. ^ You thought. 

~Y/n's pov~
Setting the pain aside, me and Shoto fought the hero killer, the icy hot using ice and fire, while I used earth and wind. Stain still managed to get an opening and was about to slice our arms off, if it wasn't for Iida who kicked him away. "Todoroki, Midoriya, Izumi, this has nothing to do with you three, and I apologize," he said. "Dude why are you even apologizing?" I asked. "That's why I can't allow you three to bleed more than this." he continued, totally ignoring my question. 

They all argued as I kept on keeping Stain at Bay. "Please argue later, right now. Cover your ears." I said. They (Deku, Iida, and Todoroki) covered their ears. I inhaled deeply before howling at full power. Stain fell down, clutching his bleeding ears. I immediately ran to him and put a hand on his head. "1 million volts!" I yelled, sending huge amounts of electricity at his head, paralyzing and knocking him out. I panted and coughed, it had been some time since I used that ultimate move.

I fell onto my knee, clutching my right calf, which he managed to stab. His knife went right through it, and it hurt like a bitch. My arm was bleeding heavily too as I felt my consciousness fading in and out due to the blood loss. "Izumi-san!/Y/n!" Was the last thing I heard before fainting.

~2nd person pov~
The 3 boys yelled your name as you fell onto the ground, unconscious. They ran to you, worried. They checked your wounds as Native also managed to get up. He slightly pushed the boys aside and checked the injuries. "A large gash on the right arm and a knife stab in the right calf. Has fainted out of blood loss. One of you, restrain the hero killer before he wakes up." Native told. Todoroki tied Stain up as Deku looked at you, wide-eyed. 

He then noticed something on your right arm, where the black sleeve had been torn. He looked carefully to see a soulmate mark on your arm, just above the cut. He was shocked. Why was he surprised? Because the mark was the same as his and his soulmates. "Todoroki-kun!" he yelled, catching the attention of the said male. "What is it, Midoriya?" "She has a soulmate mark..." 

Todoroki turned around immediately, running towards the both of you to see whether or not what Midoriya was saying was true. He was trying to hide his shock. He saw it, he saw your mark. "Could she be..." "Our last one?" Deku finished Todoroki's sentence. They tried to shake the thoughts off and focus on the task at hand, but their minds wandered to the mark on your arm. Todoroki took care of Stain, while Native picked up Deku, and Iida picked you up. 

Many pros arrived at the scene, and they were all shocked to see the hero killer all tied up. One of the pros took you from Iida, noticing that the blue-head's arms were pretty messed up. Iida and Deku apologized to each other. Suddenly, a Nomu flew in their direction and picked up Deku as you woke up groggily. You saw the scene unfold right before your eyes, and your pupils shrunk into slits. 

You got out of the pro's arms, running towards the horrendous creature. You used the air element to fly into the air, as you created an ice sword in one hand. You finally reached the Nomu, stabbing its brain with the sword as it released its grip on the broccoli boy. You used air to cushion his landing. You landed on the ground too, taking your ice sword out of the Nomu's brain, your eyes glowing, showing your anger and bloodlust. You took a very deep breath, trying you calm yourself down as the others trembled and fell down at the amount of bloodlust you were giving off. Endeavour, who had also arrived at the scene, was shaking in his boots.

"Are you alright Deku?" you asked in a calm, almost too calm voice. "Y-Yeah," he said, trying to decipher the look on your face. On the inside, you were trying to set aside the pain, on the outside, your face was blank, trying not to show signs of weakness. You helped Deku up. "You need to be more careful." You said, your face finally showing emotions again. 

Everyone sighed out of relief, knowing you were back to normal. You all were taken to the hospital to get your injuries treated.

~Time skip~ ~Y/n's pov~
The chief of Hosu was scolding us right now, about how we didn't have any authority to use our quirks to hurt someone and how we four and our supervisors would get punished. "Excuse me Mr. Tsuragamae," I said, raising my hand after he told me that I would get the credit. "Yes, woof?" He asked, looking at me. "If I'm getting all the credit, don't you think it would be unfair for the boys?" I asked. "Yes, but that is the only way we can hide the fact that they're the ones who caught the hero killer alongside you, without provisional licenses," he said. 

"Yes, but maybe I can just--" "No, you have caught the hero killer, so you will get the credit." "W-what?! I didn't even do much to catch the hero killer--" "That's not true at all." Deku cut my sentence off. "Yeah, you were the one who knocked Stain out and paralyzed him temporarily so that even though he was awake, he wouldn't be able to move. You also saved all of us." Shoto cut in.

"That's right woof." After that, the chief thanked all of us for catching the hero killer and left, along with the pros. "I feel so bad right now..." I slumped down onto my bed, burying my face into my hands. "Why?" Iida asked. "I feel like I took the credit away from all of you.." "No, you were the one who saved us, since you knocked him out, even though you were more hurt than us," Shoto reassured. 

I peaked out from the gap between my finger to see the three looking at me. "By the way..." Deku trailed off and looked at my arm. Wait, my arm! My mark's not covered! I shot up and covered my mark in panic. "We already know about it...." he said. "I'm so so sorry for lying that I don't have a soulmate, I just didn't want to get too close to my soulmates..." I apologized, tears stinging my eyes. 

"Can I ask why?" Deku asked. They're my soulmates, and a friend (Iida is also in the room), it was supposed to come out sooner or later, might as well tell them... "It's a long story..." "We have time," Todoroki said. I sighed and started.

"My parents were the pro heroes Wolf-howler and Elementalist. They were in a quirk marriage. They would yell at me and hit me when I did something wrong. I was supposed to be the perfect child, as some may say. I was always home-schooled, considering the fact that my parents didn't want anyone kidnapping me, because my parents were very popular, being the number one hero-couple and number 3 and number 4 heroes individually. 

One day, a villain killed both of them. That villain was Stain. After that, I was sent to an adoption center, where I met a boy. He was my best friend, despite being 2 years older than me. We would tell each other our secrets, backstory, you name it. One day, he was adopted, leaving me in the center. I was lonely again. On my 10th birthday, I was adopted by the hero-couple, Water Hose. That year, mom gave birth to my baby brother!

2 years ago, my foster parents were killed by a villain named Muscular... That's when things went downhill. I isolated myself from others, not really talking to them. The only one who I talked to though, was my brother. This year, I got a strange mark on my forearm on my birthday. I'm sorry, I don't exactly like lying, but I lied to everyone about not having a soulmate... I hope you understand why I don't like getting close to others..." 

(I deadass copied what I said in the last chap -_-) by the time I ended, Deku was hugging me, Shoto looked angry, and Iida held a shocked expression. "We understand Izumi-san..." Deku said. I sighed, I made this air awkward, gotta fix it. I kissed Deku's cheek and giggled as his face turned red. "That's good, but I know you guys can protect yourselves..." I said as he turned redder and redder by the seconds. I awwed. 

"Aww, is Deku flustered?" I teased. It's fun showing emotions. "Y-You just kissed my c-cheek like that! H-how can I b-be n-n-not flustered?" He asked, burying his face in his hands. "Kawaii~" I cooed, taking out my phone to take a picture. "Please d-d-don't--" *click* "Too late" I showed Shoto the picture and squealed as he blushed a little too when I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm taking your picture too!" I clicked Shoto's blushing face pic too.

 ~3rd person pov~
Y/n's phone rang suddenly, and when she checked the caller id, she was shocked to see Kirishima's name. Deku's phone rang too, as he went outside to pick it up. She excused herself and went out of the room. She picked the call up. 

"Hello?" she said. "Hello, Izumi." Kirishima greeted. "Hi, Kiri. Why'd you call?" Y/n asked. Behind the phone, Kirishima was smiling at the nickname his soulmate gave to him. Yes, he knows. Midoriya and Todoroki already told him. "I heard what happened yesterday, you're so manly! Catching the hero killer and all." he complimented. "Hehe, thanks. So, how's your internship going?" she thanked then asked. "Not gonna lie, Fourth Kind is really strict," he told truthfully. "I know right?! The last time I met him, which was the first time I met him, he made me make so many cups of tea, only because I couldn't make a good one!" She exclaimed. "He made us do that too!" A voice from behind Kirishima spoke. "Is that Tetsutetsu from class B?" She asked and he replied with a small, "yeah"

They both talked for a while before Fourth Kind caught Kirishima 'slacking off' and they had to hang up. Y/n sighed. She went back into the room when Todoroki said something that made her snort. "I feel like whenever I get involved, other people mess up their hands... Is it a curse?" that statement made Deku and Iida laugh hard. "Todoroki! I didn't know you could make jokes!" Deku said in between laughter.

"I'm not joking, I'm like 'The hand crusher' or something." All hell broke loose. Y/n started dying of laughter at her soulmate's statement. "The hand crusher!" The three exclaimed while laughing. 

~2 days later~ ~Y/n's pov~
I finally returned to the Fat gum agency, after my wounds healed. The first thing that happened to me when I reached there was, a hug by Fat gum himself, and after that Tamaki-senpai also hugged me. They were worried about me. "What if you got hurt?" "I did." "What if-- wait what?! You did?! Where?!" Fat gum said as he checked for injuries. "Just a cut on my arm and a stab on my leg, no big deal." I shrugged it off. 

"No b-big deal?! T-T-That's a really big d-d-deal!" Tamaki-senpai exclaimed. "Believe me when I say, I've been through worse. This is nothing to me." I sighed out. After that, the rest of the internship went smoothly. And before we knew it, we had school again.

Hey guys, I wanted to apologize for not uploading chapters recently. I have been having writer's block, trying to think how and where the four should know the reader is their soulmate and all, and how the reader will use their quirk in the upcoming events and all. Please forgive me!

Love,
Wolfie-chan.

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

376K 10.4K 32
[discontinued] I hope you'll find a way to choose between the affections of your new (or familiar) classmates! What if they don't all get along with...
10K 168 11
-Ship is obviously KiriBakuKamiDekuβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’š- College Au, No quirks. And I most certainly will NOT be writing smut! Izuku Midoriya - 16, poly, asexua...
2.9K 84 15
This is a story set in a universe where every soul has a twin flame. "One shall identify their twin flame, their true mate, with marks of cosmos embe...
32.1K 1.1K 35
[Completedβœ…] There is a spark in the side of your view, which manifests at age five. The closer you are to your soulmate the bigger/stronger the spar...