Arrange marriage love

By palchin2995

A story of sanskar and Ragini who get married. Can sanskar b perfect husband for her? Or can Ragini b perfect... More

Part 1: intro
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34(last)

Part 23

646 57 14
By palchin2995

Maya: who are u?

Boy: my name is Aditya Hooda. M not any poet to praise ur beauty in poetic words. I want to say that since college days m loving u. I know u never saw me. I was not in ur college. But other college which is near to urs. I always tried to talk with u. but had no courage. few days back I got scared that wat if u start to love a guy or ur marriage get fixed. So I gathered courage to come Infront of u. I love you Maya. Will u b mine forever?

Maya was silent.

Har: no hurry to answer. But don't make delay also. Think and answer. I hav ur number. I'll call you.

He was abt to go but turned again: I have fear inside. I hope ur answer wud b yes. Bye.

He left from there. Maya was still standing there was only.

........ ....

Maya comes to home. She goes to her room and locked it. She suddenly started to jump on bed happily.

Maya: yes. Yes. Yes. Thanku god. Thanku so much. 

She got down from bed and opens her cupboard drawer. She opened a book in which a pic was kept. It's of Aditya.

Maya: u don't know adi. I also love u. 

She remembers how she also used to see him in college days. 

Maya: I also fell in love at first sight. But never thought that u too love me. Thanku so much God. My answer is always yes Aditya.

..... ............... ...........

Navya visits mm to meet swaragini. She meets all family members. All were happy with her. She was modern but cultured also. Mohit was standing and admiring her silently.

San: don't dare to eye in my saali.

Moh: shut up sanky. Now u have to unite us.

San: wat? Me? Already me and Ragini became enemy Infront of dadi coz of swalak marriage. And now again? Impossible.

Moh: ya ya. Y Wil u do for me? Laksh is ur own bro. And m cousin bro.

San: shut up Mohit. Don't dare to repeat this word again. I never made any difference between anyone. (Little pause) ok wil try. Give sometime.

Moh: of course meri Jaan.

Dadu and dadi liked navya. 

They decide to get her marry with Mohit.

... ........ .......

At evng

Dadi: I hav to tell u something to all. I've seen a girl for Mohit.

Mohit face fell.

Dadi: she's cultured. She knows values. Mohit, I hope you will like girl.

Mohit: dadi....

He stopped.

Dadi: want to say anything? Let me finish. I chose Navya for Mohit.

Listening her name Mohit's face glows.

 Sanskar winks at him. Maya too gets happy. 

..... ..........

Rag: I never thought u'll hide matters from me.

San: wat I hid? Nothing Ragini. U misunderstood.

Rag: really? I saw u winking at Mohit. Wats real matter?

San: oh. That one? I was abt to Tel u that today. But it happened suddenly.

He tells her everything. Ragini gets happy.

Rag: it means we all sis Wil b in same home. I love u sanskar.

She saw sanskar staring her.

Rag: wat? M happy and u r staring?

San: m staring coz u said that which I love to hear from u always.

She realised wat she said. She blushed and hugs him.

Rag: I love u.

San: love u too. 

......... ...

Ragini tells this matter to her parents. 

Rag: mom, soon we will come to ask Navya's hand.

She cuts call.

Shekhar tells this to sharmishta. Navya listens to them.

Both look at navya. 

Nav: papa, u  know everything. So Pls. Tell them no.

She goes to her room with sad face. Shekhar and sharmishta feels bad for her.

Shar: Shekhar, Mohit is nice guy. Convince her na.

Shek: I'll try. But I can't force her.

Navya goes to her room and cries silently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 5.3K 35
Ragini moves on in life after laksh marries kavya.. Shifts to mumbai, gets a job and gets settled in life.. life should be better for her from now o...
1.2K 106 1
RagLak One Shot on the occasion of Teja's Birthday. Date of update: 10.06.2021
46.7K 2.6K 22
serial track it all starts with Ragini pushing swara to the river! Get ready to see the toughest Ragini in this story! This is the story on my favou...
30.6K 2K 15
Highest Ranking- #1st in RagYa on 16th August 2020 RagLak Short Story Starting date: 17 June, 2020 Finished dare: 03 March, 2021