Found My Home

由 LucifersMinion

"Can't You just leave me alone and mind your own goddamn business ??" l snapped..... He just pins me to hits... 更多

Found My Home
Chapter-1
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Epilogue

Chapter-2

103K 2.2K 288
由 LucifersMinion

Another update.... Yay !! I will try to update everyday now but since my exams I can't promise anything... Tell me how it is.....

I took out my book and a pen to write down the notes, just then a note lands on my table catching the attention of the boy. I looked at him and he seemed angry about something. Nevertheless I opened it up and it read:

Looks like we are gonna be in the same first class for the rest of the year...
Chase

I look and him and find him smiling at me, I quickly take out a piece of paper and write back:

Yeah... Sorry about earlier I was quite in a rush
Elena

I wait for another one and it again came onto my table nearly falling on the other side but I catched it immediately and risk a glance at the boy again. This time it seemed as though he was going to swallow the whole room with his anger...

I shrugged the thought off mind and read what the note said :

No problem, beautiful... ;)

There's that word again. I have to ask him why he calls me beautiful. The rest of the class goes like this us passing notes to one another. It was fun, Chase seemed like a nice guy and I could use a friend.

The the bell rang and the class ended I picked up my things and started walking towards my next class. It was French. I took it so it might help me later in future. Chase runs up to me and says , “ Hey beautiful !! What's your next class ?? ". I reply “ Its French.... And why do you call me beautiful ??"

“Cuz you are..... You are really beautiful"

“Careful there Mr.Banks... The next thing we know you might turn into a creepy stalker"

“Nah.... I don't think so. But uh..... Since now we are friends... Would you like to hangout with me ?? As a friends ??"

I could see his face turning a light shade of pink. The guy seems nice but I can't just hangout with him, after all I have known him for what... 3 hrs ??

“I would love to but I have something to do with my mother.... And I can't really put it off.... Sorry maybe next time" I say and start walking towards my next class. I reach it before hand and choose a desk on the fourth row this time. Third rows aren't really my thing. I like to be secluded. Thankfully my beach was on the corner. After some time a petit blonde walks in the class and takes a seat next to me. She smiles at me and I can say it was a genuine smile. I smile back at her.

“ So you are the new student "

"Yeah... Why ??"

"Nothing..... Its just that that you have been the talk of the school since morning. I just wanted to see you"

"Yeah, tell me about it "

She laughs, "Hi, I am Mirinda. "

"Elena"

"I always wanted that name... But it suits you more"

"Thanks"

"So... Make any friends ??"

" Yeah a guy named Chase, he is new too, though "

"The one talking to you earlier ?? He is a hot piece of meat..."

At that I laugh. Just then the teacher walks in. And we start with the class

Before I know it the class is over and I pick up my things. Mirinda come up to me and says," Hey you should join us for lunch today ?? "

"Sure thing "

"Okay bye"

I walk towards my next class....

****************************************************************************************************************************

It was already lunch time. I made my way towards the canteen and look around for Mirinda. Just then the boy from earlier comes to me and says," Hi , I am Luke. What's your name, Angel ??" For some unknown reason I didn't mind him calling me Angel. Just then Mirinda makes an appearance and starts to pull me with her before I could answer. I glance back at Luke who was now really angry. Why is he always angry ?? Mr. AngryYoungMan !! I take seat beside Mirinda and she introduces me to her friends. Chase walks up behind my chair and says " So here you are !! I have been looking for you everywhere."... " Ya I promised Mirinda to have the lunch with her". I say pointing towards Mirinda. "Why don't you join us too, Chase ??" asks Mirinda. I smirk knowing where she is going with this. Playing along I say " Yeah please."

"Okay"

He takes a seat across me and Mirinda introduces him to her other friends. I get up to get my lunch and wait in the line. I pick up the tray and when I am about to order Luke comes up to me again and says " You didn't give me your name earlier." Angriness leaking form his voice . I turn around, give my order and turn back to him and do something really unexpected, " Are you always this angry ??" I snap. The whole canteen turns silent at this and start slowly whispering. To say I am shocked would be an understatement.... I was beyond startled with myself. He steps closer and says quietly," I just asked for your name, Angel..... And so u did notice me earlier. "

"Yeah I did. You seemed pretty pissed"

"I was... You walked away without giving me your name.... I don't like it when someone walks away knowing the conversation isn't over."

"Ya well, I don't know you so I don't need to tell you my name"

Just then the canteenboy says," here's is your order miss." I turn to get my food and then turn again to walk away but at that time he steps even closer than before way out of my comfort zone. And slowly whispers near my ear, " Careful, Angel I am nice to only some people, once I loose it it won't be good" Chase walks up behind him with Mirinda and asks me," Hey beautiful "  Luke snaps his head back loud enough for us to hear a crack ," Are you alright ??  It took you long to return so we came to look"....

Luke looks even more angry than before, AngryYoungMan that he is..... He says ," Yes she is fine, I was just talking to her "

Mirinda looks at me puzzled but quickly comes up to my rescue and says ," Hey let's go , Elena " I slowly nod my head and start to walk towards her from behind Luke, this time I see him closer than ever before and slowly take in his features, God he is really handsome. I snap out of it and walk with Mirinda with Chase walking on my other side with his hand slightly touching my back. Mirinda breaks the awkward silence and says, " You have to be careful around him. He is a player, and bad news "

I like her concern.

" I don't plan on getting in his face ever again. But just out of curiosity, who is he ??"

"That's Luke "

"We've established that "

"He is the school badass, always gets into trouble, rarely speaks to people. I am quite surprised he talked to you "

"Ya well . I don't plan on talking to him again, Why is he so angry ??"

"Don't know, we have always seen him with a smirk on his face, he rarely smiles, let alone laugh !!"

"Oh"

"I think he seemed interested in you "

Chase halts abruptly at that statement.

Ooooo... Just day one and so much possessiveness??? Wow !! I tried to write longer than before.
How was it ??
Team Chase or Team Luke ??

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

3.5M 97.2K 41
There was something about him. Or maybe there was something about me. I didn't want him in my life but he ran into it; literally. He liked to hide in...
30.5K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
1.8K 13 27
"Like I said... you want me." I stepped towards the door and looked back. I'll be leaving now, you know staying the hell away from you like you "wan...
86.6K 2K 13
"We shouldn't be doing this." I croaked, torn between my inner voice of reason, and the irresistible desire that had been building up within. In deni...