Lemon Boii // yeongyu

By straybubbs

"Can't you just be nice or something?" "Or something." "Yeonjun!" Choi Beomgyu is a seventeen year old boy wh... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71

56

1.7K 74 54
By straybubbs

WARNING! this chapter includes mature content, this is a smut so if you're uncomfortable and underage, or if you don't like reading it, then please do leave. Thank you! (I tried ajdjajx)also, long ass chapter.

excuse typos, uwu.

"Lets do it."

Yeonjun was taken aback, he just stare at him in surprise, he never see that coming at all. It was unexpected especially that Beomgyu is known to he the innocent kid around town, what exactly happened to this fluffball? It not like Yeonjun dislike it, he really love it. Although, he never thought that Beomgyu could ask for it right here, right now when he looks like the type who will wait until he graduated highschool to do the deed.

"Yeonjun?" Beomgyu calls out as the cloudy thoughts faded off of his mind, he looked down at him again. Those eyes speaking for lust, his aura in heat, damn, Yeonjun can't take it anymore. Now that he had his permission, he would never let it be to waste. The blonde then picked him up in a swift move and pushed him down the mattress, Beomgyu lets out a small gasp to see how much Yeonjun's eyes changed.

He grins and wrapped his arms around his neck, playing with his blonde locks as well. "Where did you learn these things, hm?" Yeonjun asks and massaged Beomgyu's exposed tummy, it was soft and smooth and Yeonjun never want to let it go. "Just because I'm cute and all doesn't mean I don't watch things now, am I right?"

Yeonjun scoffed and placed small kisses on his neck again, "Who says you're cute?"

"Fuck you, really." Beomgyu whispers lowly and smacked his shoulder lighlty, the taller laughed softly at it and brought his face back up to his lover, "Or is it another way around?" He said begore capturing those glossy and soft lips, Beomgyu hums in response and kissed back. Their lips moving in sync, Yeonjun forced his tongue in but was completely shut out.

'So fucking naughty.' He thought and slipped his cold hands inside the creamy white croptop, Beomgyu gasped from the sudden temperature on his torso causing Yeonjun to take his move and slipped his tongue in. Playing with Beomgyu's tongue, lighlty sucking on it, the smaller couldn't help but moan quietly. They then pulled awat to breathe with a string of saliva connected to their bottom lips.

"Are you sure about this?" Yeonjun asks once again, he's worried since he knows how fragile he is, also, it would obviously hurt. Beomgyu laughed at it and nod his head with a smile, planting a small kiss on the tip of his lover's nose, "I'm sure, okay? I want you." He whispered the last part, Yeonjun got aroused as he growl.

The blonde lifted Beomgyu's shirt and tossed it down the ground revealing his chest, he licked his lips as he was ready to paint down his canvas. He started with the collarbone, sucking on it and lightly biting on it, "Ngh, mmn." Beomgyu bit his lower lip preventing himself from moaning out too loud not wanting to wake everyone up and get caught.

Yeonjun smirked and moved to his buds, licking them at first, the way Beomgyu arched his back showed how sensitive he is at that spit. This made the blonde smile abaove his skin, his fingers playing with the other one as he nibbled and suck on it. "Ahn! Y-Yeonjun, hngh." Beomgyu clasped his hand over his mouth, "You like it, hm?" He bites down and pinched the other one. "Ah!" Beomgyu moans out loud.

Yeonjun chuckles and continued placing hickeys on his torso, "Quiet down, angel, you don't want them to know now do we?" He teased as Beomgyu glared down at him, still covering his mouth with his cheeks flushed. The blonde smiles and moved down to his legs, placing small kiss on it first. Beomgyu could only look and occasionally let out small mewls and whimpers whenever Yeonjun bites and sucks on his skin.

"N-Nor fair." He suddenly whined out as Yeonjun stopped on sucking on his inner thighs, he looked up at him as Beomgyu used his elbows to support him, both made eye contact. "I-I'm almost naked and you aren't." He then turned his head to a different direction, hiding his blushing face. Yeonjun scoffed and removed his shirt and pants since it was also getting hot inside this room.

"Hey, baby." He calls out and leaned closer as he got in between his legs, he lift his chin up and forced him to look at him in the eyes. But instead of looking in those orbs, Beomgyu's eyes landed on his well built body, toned abs and chest, he blushed madly even more. "Take a picture, it'll last long." Yeonjun teased only to be met by Beomgyu's small punch.

"Ow, okay, okay." Yeonjun chuckles and pinned his wrists on the bed, He placed a kiss on his forehead, "I'm gonna make you feel good, I promise." Both smiled at each other, "But you know.." The blonde trails off, his fingers brushing over the checkered skirt as he played with the end of it, "I really want to fuck you in this skirt."

"Y-Yeonjun!" Beomgyu yelped out, its not like he disagree, he was just so shock at it that he became a blushing mess now, tomato. Yeonjun smirked and slipped his hands under it, hands blindly making its way to his ass, and once he found it he groped firmly, "Mmf, oi, stop t-that." Beomgyu glares cutely as he squirmed under his touch.

"Hm? What was that?" He said and wen back down as he held his thighs, placing his frail legs over his shoulder. Grabbing ahold of his underwear and in a swift move, he pulled it down. Beomgyu gasped as his erection sprung and the tip made contact with the air and fabric, he moans lowly and shut his eyes tight, biting onto his index finger.

Yeonjun heard and saw the whole thing, 'Holy shit, he's fucking cute and sexy at the same time.' He thought and licked his lips seductively, he held his two fingers to Beomgyu and the younger stared at it first, knowing that he had lack of knowledge about making love, "Suck on it, angel." Yeonjun chuckled. The brunnet nodded and grabbed the taller's wrist.

He leaned up and opened his mouth, putting the long fingers in, and circled his tongue over it and sucked until it got fully wet. "This is your first time and I have to prep you, I don't want to hurt you." The smaller hummed in response, melting from those delicate words. Yeonjun then finally pulled out his fingers, "This'll hurt at first, but you'll be better soon."

He circled his index finger over the rim, "Mmn." Beomgyu moans lowly as he avoided his lover's eyes, he then gasped when the finger entered him. It does hurt and feels weird but he have to endure it, after all, he invited him in the first place. "Does it hurt, angel?" Yeonjun asked and trusted it slowly, Beomgyu lets out a shaky exhale and shake his head.

Yeonjun grins and pushed the second finger in, Beomgyu arched his back and breathed heavily, "Gosh, you are tight, relax, baby." Yeonjun chuckled and placed a kiss on his temple, forehead, eyes and lips. "Loosen up a bit." He whispered and Beomgyu nodded, inhaling and exhaling until he's finally used to it. "Such a good boy."

He whimpers from the words, his instincts and kinks kicking in. Yeonjun smirked and thrusted his now three fingers in a fast move, "Hm? Aren't you a good boy? So good for me." Beomgyu melted from the praises he's receiving right now, he felt aroused as well. After a while, the blonde finally had enough of it and knew that he's ready, well not sure if fully.

He then pulled out a small plastic from the pocket of his pants which is gladly at the edge of the bed, he placed it in his mouth and bite on it. "W-When did you get that?" Beomgyu asks as Yeonjun glanced at him and chuckled lowly, "I knew this was gonna happen, Jeongin told me." He winked as Beomgyu grew embarrassed, can't believe he had to lie just to hide it.

"Cute." Yeonjun mumbles and pulled out his fingers, Beomgyu whines from the emptiness, "Nuh-uh, you have to patient, angel." Yeonjun said with a soft and soothing voice, he pulled his boxers down revealing his cock. Beomgyu felt uneasy about it, worried that it won't fit him, that is. Yeonjun ripped the pack of the condom and pulled it out, placing it over his erection.

He glanced at the brunnet and saw the worries in his eyes, he grinned and sighed after he finally put it on. "This will hurt, but I made a promise, so calm down, okay?" Beomgyu nodded and looks away, shutting his eyes tight waiting for the pain to come. Yeonjun slowly entered him, his tip first to enter, Beomgyu winced in pain as he bit his lip, trying to endure it.

The blonde then continued to move, now he's halfway inside of him. And at that moment, Beomgyu felt the urge of fire inside him, the extreme pain down there. He jolted up and gasped loudly in surpise, Yeonjun immediately held him with his left arm as the smaller wrapped his arms around his neck. "Shh, does it hurt?" Beomgyu nodded and whined a little as Yeonjun continued to push in.

"I-It hurts! It burns!" He cries out, tears brimming down his cheeks, "Do you want me to stop?" Yeonjun asks and rubbed his hand over his spine, Beomgyu nodded nonetheless, he wanted to do this. "Alright, then calm down and relax for me, hm?" Beomgyu did as told he tried to calm down so bad, but whenever Yeonjun inches in he would tense up and clenched around him.

"Ngh, Angel, relax."

"I-I'm trying!" Beomgyu whisper yelled.

"Did you know.." Yeonjun chuckles out, Beomgyu slowly opened his eyes, eyebrows furrowed as he was ready to listen, "When I was a kid, I tried to put on my grandmother's eye glasses, I looked good. But then she caught me and started to whip me with a spatula, we ran down the road that people started staring at us."

Beomgyu started to giggle in an exhausted way, "R-Really?" He asks and Yeonjun nodded, "Yup! We were like cops and robbers." He then started to laugh, forgetting the pain down there, but then, he suddenly lets out a loud gasp when Yeonjun was finally fully in. He felt so full as he moans out, "A-Ahh! Ahngh."

He felt his back make contact with the bed but still clinging onto his tall boyfriend, "Be quiet." Yeonjun warns, Beomgyu nodded and bites on his lower lip to hold back the moans as Yeonjun started moving in a slow pace. "M-Mngh." He muffled out a moan. The blonde then started thrusting in a normal and a little fast pace.

"A-Ahh, hyung."

Yeonjun's eyes lit up with excitement and eagerness, his lust grew mad. This caused him to thrust into him faster, Beomgyu is now a moaning mess, and he is trying his best to bite them down that his lips started to bleed, "Keep calling me that." Yeonjun said, Beomgyu was confused at first but he finally remembered it.

"M-Mm, hngh, f-fuck me harder, h-hyung." He moans out, Yeonjun is now fully awake, something just made him feel like that whenever Beomgyu calls him 'hyung.' Beomgyu then chuckled on his ear, "You like it when I call you that, hm? Hyung?" He started off, teasingly, "Ahh, hyung, you feel so good." He purposely moans out wanting to tease him even more.

Yeonjun responded with a strong and deep thrust, "Ahh!" He moans loudly and quickly covered his mouth, hoping he woke no one up. Yeonjun thrusted even more harder and deeper, beads of sweat mixing in, moans and groans becoming music to their ears. Beomgyu's nails dug into Yeonjun's flesh feeling the pleasure taking him over.

"I-I think I'm c-close." He said and threw his head back and gripped on the sheets, "You can come, angel." Yeonjun huffed and thrusted faster and harder, Beomgyu lets out a high moan as he finally came, although, Yeonjun was still not on his climax. Beomgyu's mind became hazy and his eyes were blurry.

And later on, he came for the second time with Yeonjun, the tall boy collapsed beside him, both catching their breaths. Beomgyu rubbed his eyes and pushed Yeonjun off the bed, "What was that for?" He chuckled, it became a hobby. After they do something Beomgyu is satisfied to, the brunette would either smack him, push him off the bed, punch him, he's like an angry hamster.

"Oh did it hurt? Sorry, I hope the floor's okay." Beomgyu said being sarcastic and cocky, Yeonjun shook his head and cleaned the both of them, tossing their clothes in the laundry basket and helped Beomgyu to put on his clothes, "So, hyung kink, huh?" The smaller teased once Yeonjun lay down beside him.

The blonde laughed and pecked his lips, "I guess you can say that, how was it?"

"My ass hurts, I hate you. But I love you and thank you for satisfying me, I'm glad you're my first." Beomgyu scooted closer and wrapped his arms around his tall boyfriend, "I love you too." finally, the both of them fell asleep.

[🐈]
OMG AKXKAJDJ SORRY I'M NOT THAT GOOD IN WRITING SMUT, I'M STILL LEARNING
👉👈

Anyways! Q&A! I recieved questions from my online friends too and they're hella chaotic. You can still ask me questions!

Q. What's you real name?
- Hmmmmmmmmm LIANNA!

Q. When is your birthday?
- April 26 uwu.

Q. What country are you from?
- Philippines!!

Q. Are you in a relationship?
- PFFTTT AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA no. I can't since I'm awkward and I like girls so- HEH.

Q. What made you do this book? Like any inspirations or something?
- Well, I did said that I was inspired from Haikyuu and the title is a song title too and I based it on Yeongyu and it did fit so well!

Q. Where did you get the name Nakyum tho like I heard it somehwere-
- Oh, right, well....painter of the night, that is.

Q. What school is your favourite in this book? Just wanna knowww!
- My Favorite is Gidunggisa Academy to be honest, I love their bond they remind me of Seijoh and Nekoma (a haikyuu vball team). And they will appear more soon!

Q. What are all the ships in Kamagwinae???
- Yeonjun and Beomgyu, Guanlin and Jihoon, Haechan and Mark, Hyunjin and Seungmin (?), that's all for now.

[Still open for questions!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 965 18
Choi Yeonjun is an art director with zero tolerance for bullshit, looking for ultimate perfection in everything he creates. Choi Beomgyu is the co-ow...
33.8K 1.5K 43
High school wasn't Yeonjun's thing, he hated it. His "bad boy" persona scared all of his previous roommates however a new -annoying- boy was announce...
120K 7K 59
[completed] "i decide the rules, the school is mine" "...am i supposed to care?" --------------------------------------- shinsen high school, the mo...
699K 33.9K 93
Choi Yeonjun has a dirty secret... He's hooking up with his mom's boyfriend's son Choi Soobin... Who has a girlfriend... Because that's such a smart...