Dekuverse

Από gravityfalls_Deku

Into the Dekuverse. Different stories and adventures of deku and the crew. Over seas class 1-gay will travel... Περισσότερα

prologue
villain deku
friends
meme formed into a story
memes
villain deku pt2
nothing left to lose
memes pt2
body swap
hush
villain Deku pt3
todorokiverses
body swap pt2
update
acadamia falls
memes/ I got tagged!
tagged again
dangerous brother
father
sister
memes and Q&A
what the heck acadamia
fanart
escape
Christmas memes
enji being a good dad
the good and the bad/memes
memes and my life
Dealing with it(toyabrothervers)
let's play a game
nii-chan monama
one meme
First Born(mhaxdisney)
why!?
what?
you saw that right
fluff
better life
found more memes
found more memes ll
some more memes cause I don't wanna update
bakugou meme and shout out
Ṡ̴̛̖̫̈́̇n̷̛̅̋̓̕͝a̴̖̗̬̥̬͆͒̿̅͌͐̅̑̚̚z̷̮̈́̎̐͆͒̃̏̅z̶̡͉̖̖͙̘̽̈́͑͜ÿ̵̏̓͋͛̓̐
Secrets Secrets Secrets
for ya'll shippers
Dabi is a free elf
the lists
backstabbed
todoroki's corner
the memes of wattad
meme time!!!
cece
mha on crack state wars edition
quirk places
memes and American girldolls lovers

theories/ my new book

3.6K 20 15
Από gravityfalls_Deku

Hay y'all. I have started writing a new book. It's called befriended. It's a story of a girl(my oc) dealing with the lose of her parents. She is kiri's adoptive sister in it .

The cover looks like this:

it also focuses on Shinso's life. It's a really fun mha story. I have been fan-girling over my own writing. There's two chapters so far and I'm planing more. I was hoping to do a Shinso and Dadzawa. I have some planes for this story. I also have no idea where it'll go.

If you want a roller coaster of a story I suggest it for you. I might add some fluff. I'm not sure what I want to do it with. But fluff always gets me squealing and writing it will make.... What am I even writing.

You know what I'm just going to say some theories for the rest instead.

What if afo is Deku's dad. I mean that might explain why deku is quirkless. The same doctor who works of afo talked to izu. I mean if he was, it would go along with the creator of mha putting some star wars stuff in beacause they like star wars. The main character who is the main good guy is son to the worst villain. It fits. I think that is it. Is his dad reviled in season 4? If so tell me. Cause I'm not watching it in Japanese.

The UA traitor is invisible girl. In the book her gloves can't be found where she was minuets prior. Also she wasn't in bed at the training camp. It showed the dorm thing at it and she wasn't there. She also has an easy time escaping without being noticed. I think she is.

Another deku dad theory. Deku is cozens with shoto. Deku's dad is said to have fire breath. Maybe that's his one and only quirk. He would be related to the todorokis. His dad changed his name to not for trouble. I think this theory is also a good one.

Well that's all byeeeee!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

136K 3.9K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
70.1K 532 22
Are you a BNHA multi-shipper? Well this is the book for you! Wether angst, Lime, Lemon, Fluff, Yaoi, this book has it all! Read one-shots from the e...
291K 2.6K 33
All of the students of 1-A along with the other classes and their teachers including their parents and the important characters of the anime are abdu...
169K 3.8K 30
Its been 10 years since class 1-A has graduated, and its their class reunion, Katsuki is still uncertain of going due to the fact he might see him, t...