The Lyons Fate (Sequel to the...

بواسطة ctamara09

Takes place two years later. Hakeem and Tiana are still married. But can their marriage survive the ups and... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Update
Chapter 30
Authors Note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Opinions
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's Note
Author's note
Chapter 38
To my readers
Chapter 39

Chapter 31

133 13 36
بواسطة ctamara09

Hakeem's POV

"Not surprised." Said Prince.

"Dad really?" "Why would you do that to Mom?" Bella questioned.

I was lost for words I had nothing to say.

Tiana got up to leave the room.

"Babe." I called out.

"Hakeem don't." "I just need to be alone." Replied Tiana.

Before Prince could open his mouth to make a sarcastic remark. I turn to my kids.

"You two just need to stay out of it."

I left the house. Tiana refused to talk to me. I was upset and angry and made an impulsive decision. I lost it the moment I saw her with Devon. And in that moment I wanted to expose my own wife. Embarrass her. What kind of husband am I? After releasing the diss record I immediately felt guilty. I can't face anyone right now. Not even my own family.

Bella's POV

"You've been quiet this entire time." "What's wrong?" Questioned Michael.

"I guess I just have a lot on my mind." I replied.

"Is it about Devon's diss song?" Questioned Michael.

"Yeah but I don't wanna talk about it." I replied back.

"It's cool, I understand." Said Michael.

"I can't believe you're leaving tomorrow." I've been so busy with Empire that we hardly had time to spend together."

"It's okay Bella, I know that's your job, your dream." "And I would never get in the way of that." "And besides I'll be busy with classes and stuff." Replied Michael.

"Promise me we will make time for each other." I replied.

"I'm all for that." Michael smiled.

"Why are you so sweet?" I smiled.

"Maybe because I met the most beautiful girl in the world."

"Stop you're gonna make me blush." I smiled.

"Really." Michael replied pulling me in close as we shared our first kiss.

We were soon interrupted as my phone kept going off.

"You should probably get that." Replied Michael.

I notice I had several messages from Dre saying that he needed me at Empire immediately to work on some tracks with Rich.

"I have to go to Empire to record some songs." "Wanna come with?" I asked.

"I don't think your ex would want me hanging around." Michael laughed.

"Who cares what he wants." I replied.

"It's cool Bella you go ahead." "I need to finish packing and I have to get up really early tomorrow." Replied Michael.

"Okay, well I'll text you when I get a chance." I replied.

30 minutes later I finally arrived at Empire.

"Look who's finally here." Rich said in a rude tone.

"Umm what's your problem?" I questioned.

"You were suppose to be here an hour ago, and I have things I need to do." Rich snapped.

"Things you need to do or some bitch you need to screw." I remarked.

"Funny, funny says the one that's busy with her 5 minute boo that you can't even show up to the studio on time." Rich stated.

"Whatever let's just get to work." I rolled my eyes.

"You know, he will never be me." Rich remarked.

"That's the point." "He doesn't need to be you." I snapped.

"Why are you with him Bella?" Rich questioned.

"Rich can we not." I replied.

"Can we not what?" Replied Rich.

"Justin, Selena." "Are you two done?" "We really need to get to work." Replied Mack.

Rich and I were able to complete two songs. We agreed on recording the rest later during the week since Dre wanted us to do this joint project as if things weren't challenging enough working with my ex. But Dre pushed the ideal since the fans loved the chemistry between Rich and I.

It was getting late and the sound engineers were packing up to leave. I was getting ready to leave until Rich stopped me.

"You know I never meant to hurt you Bella, and I regret cheating on you all those times." "Worst mistake ever." Rich said in a sincere voice.

"Rich I accept your apology." "Yes I was hurt, I'm still am to be honest but I just wanna move past that." I replied.

"I'm really am sorry and I was wondering if you think we could ever be friends." Asked Rich.

"I don't know." "Maybe." I answered honestly.

"I'll take that as a yes." Rich smiled.

"Umm It's not a yes, let's just get through with this project and we will see where things go from there." I replied.

Tiana's POV

I needed to escape. I went to my secret condo that I kept hidden from everyone. I wanted to hide out here forever. I read the mean comments people left online after listening to the diss track. One comment read,

"Tiana doesn't deserve Hakeem, she's always been a hoe."

Someone else comment "Devon sound real salty right now, he's probably lying."

My phone kept ringing. I didn't feel like talking to anyone.

My publicist texted me over 20 times asking for a statement. I ignored it.

I notice Devon was calling.

I decided to answer.

"Yes." I answered in a low voice.

"T I am so sorry, I promise you it wasn't me." "I gave you my word and I wouldn't betray you like that." "Once I find out who it was, I'm gonna sue." Devon said apologetically.

"Devon it's fine, I know it wasn't you." I replied.

"Thanks T, I shouldn't have recorded that song in the first place." "But no worries I'm gonna sue the idiot that put it out there." Replied Devon.

"Devon that's not necessary." I replied.

"No T, I'm gonna sue, I never meant to paint you in a bad light and now the world sees it because of some dumb ass."

"It was Hakeem." I confessed.

"Hakeem, what are you serious?" Devon questioned.

I was quiet.

"T are you there?"

"Listen I'll talk to you later, I just don't wanna be bothered right now." I replied.

"T listen, I'll make a statement and say that the things I said in that song are false, and that I recorded that song because I was upset about you getting married." Replied Devon.

"Devon, really you don't have to do that." I replied.

"T it's the least I can do." Replied Devon.

"Ok." I replied.

After hanging up with Devon. I got lost in my thoughts. Hakeem really took things too far this time. How could he embarrass me like that? I don't have anything to say to him. I was hurt and pissed off by the entire situation. I went to the bathroom. I took off my wedding ring and flushed it down the toilet. That sums up this sham of a marriage we have.

My phone was ringing again.

It was Hakeem. I ignored it and turned my phone off.

I went to the liquor cabinet and poured me up some vodka. I wanted to just drink my problems away.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
129K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
821K 38K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...